Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,875 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State (19290 Views)

Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / Demolition Of Buildings On Lagos-abeokuta Express Way Renders Masses Homeless / FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by mcdokwe(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
just use ochendo global in your billboard and the angels of demolition will pass over you

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by Emmachina24: 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
Some mischief makers wants to politicalize every good move of the government even when it is for the good of the people, how can removing illegal structures in the state capital become a sin? Kudos ochendo on this move
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by jenny22: 5:26pm On May 15, 2015
There have been warning to the people about illegal structures around the town. The people are aware about the demolitions
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by levitoge(m): 5:33pm On May 15, 2015
pple has take this government for granted and the government needs to take action which they hs just done. the government gave enough time to remove those things but they refuse. nice one by abia government.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by axfix(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2015
ramdris:
Nothing wrong with the act if the structures are illegal. Same thing is happening here right now in New York where am staying.

See your mouth like NY.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by lonelydora: 7:11pm On May 15, 2015
funkybully:
Demolition of attachment n extension to buildings not main buildings.

Welcome development

Those projections defaces any city. They did it in Port Harcourt 2 years ago. Everywhere became somehow beautiful.

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 15, 2015
Illegal outsanding have to be pulled off for the betterment of the State.......
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by udy4real(m): 8:03pm On May 15, 2015
PDP is going anyway so they can do whatever they like
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by Adrielbradshaw(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2015
Abia state needs a real renovation... D states capital's so F up.. Buh dem 4 wait enta may 29th b4 dem do dx tin n i hope dey gave d owners of d properties notice? 2 me, it's a lawless state. God bless Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu n his visionary team.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by guideman: 8:53pm On May 15, 2015
These illegal structures were marked last year. So stop misrepresenting the whole idea.
chynergy1:
I don't want to believe it is being done in good faith. this is a payback time for the people for rejecting their
own for senate and other elective posts. it will only be for a while. we hope the tribunals will deliver judgement in time.
demolition is not the best idea now, especially when govt purse is on red alert. sad
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by Godwyn50: 9:06pm On May 15, 2015
the person that post this pos is a foolish person , he is a fool to post this irrelevant and false information
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by Godwyn50: 9:33pm On May 15, 2015
but some people talk about development development, how van the development come when the environment is like these, Ochendo global has done well because these thing needs to be removed
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by adbokus(m): 12:03am On May 16, 2015
I thought 'brown' roofing sheets were only in Ib, like some ppl would assert...
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by ojimbo(m): 3:47am On May 16, 2015
someone should direct them to nnewi
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by younghartz(m): 9:39am On May 16, 2015
Umuahia. cry
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by tammie24: 3:02pm On May 16, 2015
swezenberg:
No be brown roof I dey see so. I comment my reserve
Was going to say the same tin oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Umuahia, Abia State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
nwoko12:
My people is terrible I regret being an abian this is wickedness in the highest order the man sits and gives orders as a military man with out consideration and mercy that's wickedness cone to umuahia and see for ur self u will cry and weep people have been cursing the man and as far as God lives it must come to pass
Am Nwoko too also from Abia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? / Nigerians To Own Houses For N1.5m Soon - Developers / Need A Trustworthy Site Supervisor/project Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.