Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,290 members, 7,846,322 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. - Sports (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. (250660 Views)

Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Super Falcons of Nigeria Thread: 2015 Women's World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Eagles Camp Bubbles For Swaziland
Taofeek Lawal
[/size]

The camp of Nigeria’s Super Eagles has continued to bubble as the team prepares to face Swaziland in a FIFA World Cup 2018 qualifier on Friday in Lobamba, with Coach Sunday Oliseh just awaiting three players – Portugal-based defender Abdullahi Shehu, midfielder Ogenyi Onazi and US-based forward Obafemi Martins – were being expected in camp as at last night.

In camp are the team’s skipper Ahmed Musa, goalkeepers Carl Ikeme, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and Dele Alampasu, defenders Efe Ambrose, Austin Oboroakpo, Chima Akas, Jamiu Alimi, Kalu Orji, Godfrey Oboabona, Wilfred Ndidi and Elderson Echiejile, midfielders Paul Onobi, John Mikel Obi, Sylvester Igbonu and Rabiu Ibrahim, as well as forwards Odion Ighalo, Ezekiel Bassey, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi and Moses Simon.

The strike embarked upon by workers of Lufthansa Airlines delayed the arrival of most of the players, as the Nigeria Football Federation had to quickly re-book players on British Airways.

Officials of the National Football Association of Swaziland confirmed to the NFF yesterday that landing permit for the chartered flight, which will fly the Nigeria delegation to Swaziland, has been secured.

The ARIK Air Boeing 737-800 aircraft is expected to depart from the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja at 7am on Thursday, and will land at the Matsapha International Airport by 2pm same day.

Super Eagles’ players and officials will stay at The Sun Hotels, while the official training at the Somhlolo National Stadium, Lobamba has been set for 7pm on Thursday.

The match between the Super Eagles and the Sihlangu Somnikati will kick off at 7pm on Friday, November 13, with Germain Koole of Benin Republic as the referee.

He will be assisted by compatriots Bienvenu Dina, Sena Ulrich Houedin and Gustave Eugene Tohouegnon as assistant 1, assistant 2 and fourth official respectively.

Mohamed Bahou from Morocco will be the referee assessor with Zambian Joseph Nkole as match commissioner.

The Nigeria delegation will depart Swaziland immediately after the match and fly direct to Port Harcourt.

Both teams will clash in Port Harcourt on Tuesday, 17th November, with the winner going straight into the 20 –team, mini-league phase beginning next year.
[/b]

leadership.ng/news/473575/eagles-camp-bubbles-for-swaziland

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria: Fanendo Adi Woos Oliseh With 17th Goal in MLS
[/size]
By David Ngobua
Nigeria's Portland Timbers striker, Fanendo Adi on Sunday scored his 17th goal to propel his side to the finals of this year's Major League Soccer Western Conference final.

Adi opened scoring in the 31st minute as Portland Timbers recorded a 2-0 aggregate win over Vancouver Whitecaps to set up a final game against FC Dallas who beat Obafemi Martins Seattle Sounders on penalties earlier on Sunday.

In a telephone interview with Daily Trust, the former Dynamo Kyiv, Tavriya Simeferopol and FC Copenhagen of Denmark striker said he was delighted to have scored one of the goals that took his team to the final.

Adi also said even as he is yet to receive Super Eagles invitation, he is confident his goals will soon attract Sunday Oliseh's attention.

The 25 year old striker said if the Super Eagles coach could invite Obafemi Martins who plies his team in the same league with him, then there is hope that one day he too would be invited.

"I am so excited that I scored one of the goals that gave us victory over Whitecaps. It was not an easy victory because they gave us a serious challenge.

"This is my 17th goal for Portland Timbers this season and I am hoping that Oliseh will consider me worthy of a chance in the Super Eagles.

"If Obafemi Martins can get a chance to play for Eagles again, I also stand a very good chance. I am waiting for my chance but I cannot invite myself," he said.
[/b]

allafrica.com/stories/201511110609.html

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Obafemi Martins, Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh, Nigeria, Swaziland, WC Qualifying Africa
[/size]

Swaziland v Nigeria: Recalled Martins out to see off unfancied hosts

Sunday Oliseh's Nigeria begin their quest to reach the 2018 World Cup in Russia with a first-leg qualifier against Swaziland on Friday.

Returning striker Obafemi Martins has challenged Nigeria to prove their quality against Swaziland this week as they begin their World Cup qualification campaign in Lobamba.

The Seattle Sounders man is set to make his first appearance for the Super Eagles since March 2013 on Friday after being recalled to the national side following a 15-goal season in Major League Soccer.

Alongside 31-year-old Martins, Manchester City's 19-year-old forward Kelechi Iheanacho could debut for Sunday Oliseh's men this week as they begin their bid to reach a third consecutive World Cup finals.

Swaziland booked their place in the second qualification round with an 8-1 aggregate win over Dijibouti but Martins was bullish in his assessment of Friday's clash, which will be played on the artificial surface at the Somhlolo National Stadium.

"I have always stayed true to my country and happiness is an understatement of my feelings right now, the national team means a lot to me," he told News24.

"With all due respect, I don't expect them to pose so much of a threat but we still have to approach the game with all the seriousness it deserves, as underdogs they have nothing to lose hence they will play with freedom.

"We are an experienced side and that gives us an edge but we have to be ready to fight till the end, we can't afford to start badly."

Swaziland are ranked 130th in the world but have already shown their ability to spring an upset when they produced a surprise 2-1 win over Guinea in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.

As Swaziland prepare to take on Nigeria for the first time, Super Eagles boss Oliseh has shaken off a recent bout of illness to be in the dugout.

Opposite number Harris Bulunga meanwhile has warned his side to be wary of the threat Nigeria will pose, while remaining hopeful the hosts can cause another upset.

"We are facing one of the superpowers of African football so we cannot get carried away and go out and attack even though we are playing at home," he told Brila FM.

"We need to respect the Nigerian team because they are made up of mostly professional players who we watch on television, we know what they are all about and how dangerous they can be, so we need to be careful.

"This is the first time Nigeria will be in our country and everyone is excited about the match. The general public, the government politicians even the players themselves, they are motivated and looking forward to testing themselves against these well-known players they watch on television.

"So the nation is in prayer, of course that at least in the two legs we will manage to win one of the matches. It's going to be a tough match but we believe that we can give a good showing."
[/b]

www.fourfourtwo.com/news/swaziland-v-nigeria-recalled-martins-out-see-unfancied-hosts#:cL6KpzQt1DnbCA

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: All you need to know about Swaziland, Nigeria’s next opponent.
Imhons Erons
[/size]
Former African champions Nigeria is set to trade tackles with Swaziland in a 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier at the Somhlolo National Stadium in Lobamba on Friday.

To many fans not much is known about the Southern African side, so SoccerNet Nigeria shares all you need to know about Nigeria’s next opponent.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-QPlbhqbojOQ/VkNOBFgJYRI/AAAAAAAAAqU/bCbEOxtwX8Q/s400/Flag-Pins-Nigeria-Swaziland.jpg[/img]
Image Credit: Crossed Flag Pins

#1. The nickname of the Swaziland national football team is the Sihlangu Semnikati which means the “King's Shield”. They will have to put up as many royal shields as there are in the Queens court in Birmingham however to be able to soar over the Super Eagles.

#2. The 20,000-capacity (all standing) Somhlolo National Stadium that is to host the Super Eagles vs Swaziland game was built in 1968 and named after King Somhlolo who had moved his people into the region that is now Swaziland about 200 years ago, and is considered the father of the country.

#3. Swaziland’s first international football match was a 2-0 defeat of Malawi way back in 1968.

However, only last month (October) they walloped Djibouti 6-0 to record their biggest ever win. That win ensured the King’s Shield dispatched Djibouti 8-1 on aggregate to book this date with the Super Eagles.

#4. It has not always been smooth sailing for the Southern Africans who were spanked 10-0 by Egypt, just over two years ago, the country’s worst defeat yet.

#5. Swaziland enjoyed her football golden days in the early nineties making her way up to 92 on the FIFA ranking in October 1993. The highest she has ever climbed. A few months later, the Super Eagles attained 5th on the

FIFA ranking.
#6. Swaziland, one of the smallest countries in Africa, has never qualified for the World Cup or the African Cup of Nations finals. In fact, their best performance in an international tournament is a semi-final finish in the COSAFA Cup.

#7. The King’s Shield is coached by homeboy, Harris Bulunga, who is in his second year in-charge of the team.

#8. Truth is, Bulunga is the longest serving Swaziland coach since Ephraim Mashaba completed a 2-year term in 2010. The Sihlangu Semnikati has seen 4 other coaches handle the side in just four years. In total, 16 coaches have managed Swaziland since the turn of the millennium – an average of a manager per year.

#9. Swaziland’s most recent game was a 2-1 triumph over Guinea in a 2017 CAN preliminaries played in Casablanca, Morocco. A brace from T. Tzabedze secured the win for the King’s Shield.

#10. The FIFA code for Swaziland is SWZ and not SWA. So Twitter users will only be able to follow the game with the hashtag #SWZvNGR or #SWZNGR.

Swaziland vs NigeriaKick-off Time: 7:00pm (Nigerian Time)
Date: Friday, November 13
Venue: Somhlolo National Stadium.
City: Lobamba
[/b]

www.soccernet.com.ng/2015/11/2018-fifa-world-cup-qualifier-all-you.html

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oliseh Proud Of Eagles Record, Vows To Respect Swaziland
[/size]

By Richard Jideaka, Abuja:
Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh insists that he is not overwhelmed by the pressure of handling the Nigeria team, while he is proid of the results since he took over.

Speaking with the media in Abuja on Wednesday, Oliseh said that it has been tough and rough but that he has been able to come through very well, adding that the pressure is not unexpected.

"Coaching Nigeria was always not going to be easy and I knew of the pressure involved before I took the job so I am not complaining about the job. I am satisfied with my performance so far. One loss out of six cannot be bad," Oliseh said.

"We are going to play Swaziland with the respect due to a team that beat Djibouti and drew with Guinea. We shall give it our best shot and see how it goes. The outcome will be determined by the way we play."

Asked how prepared the Eagles are for the two-legged World Cup qualifier with Swaziland, he stated that FIFA has made it hard by fixing two matches within five days, stressing that the Eagles will cope any way.

He said that the Super Eagles have the calibre of players to cope with the strains of playing two games in five days, adding that there is nothing they can do about the fixtures.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/oliseh-proud-of-eagles-record-vows-to-respect-swaziland/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 7:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Musa: Mikel, Martins Have No Problem With My Eagles Captaincy
[/size]

Super Eagles captain Ahmed Musa has said that age has nothing to with being the leader of a squad made up of high quality and experienced players.

Reacting to a question on how he felt captaining top quality and experienced players like Mikel Obi and Obafemi Martins, Musa said when he was invited to the Super Eagles for the first time, he was guided by the duo.

"When I came to the Eagles, in 2010 Obafemi Martins was like a father to me and he taught me a lot about the game. We also played together in Russia and we were close. It is fate that has made me captain and I will still count on their experience," the CSKA Moscow star told reporters in Abuja on Wednrsday.

"I will respect them and they should give me my due too. It is a reciprocal thing. Obafemi is like a father to me and I will always count on him for advice and other things."
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/musa-mikel-martins-have-no-problem-with-my-eagles-captaincy/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
TheSuperNerd!!! Hear your boy out

Simply confident

ahead ahead boy

[b][size=14pt]
Iheanacho: I’m Not Scared To Compete With Senior Eagles Players
[/size]

Manchester City of England young striker Kelechi Iheanacho has expressed his readiness to give his best for his country if he gets the chance to play against Swaziland on Friday, while also stating his lack of fear to compete for a spot in the team.

Iheanacho stated he is not intimidated by the calibre of players in the Eagles squad, stressing that he also plays alongside experienced and high quality players in his Premier League club.

"I am ready to play for my country and I have the confidence to play with any player. I won't be shy or intimidated playing against Swaziland. If the coaches play me, I will deliver," he statedon Wednesday.

On his rapid transition from Under-17 to the Super Eagles, Iheanacho said he has been working hard hoping to achieve his goal of being a great player, noting that what happened at the Under-20 World Cup was a little setback that is better forgotten.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/iheanacho-im-not-scared-to-compete-with-senior-eagles-players/

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Swaziland Coach: We’ll Be Defensive Against Dangerous Super Eagles
[/size]

By James Agberebi:
Head coach of Swaziland senior national team Harris Bulunga has stated that they will play the Super Eagles with a lot of respect in Friday's 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier.

In a chat with Brila FM, Bulunga said the fact that the Eagles will be coming with mostly overseas-based players will make Swaziland play with caution despite playing at home.

"We are facing one of the superpowers of African football so we cannot get carried away, go out and attack even though we are playing at home. We need to respect the Nigerian team because they are made up of mostly professional players who we watch on television, we know what they are all about and how dangerous they can be, so we need to be careful," Bulunga said.

"But we promise a good game, a fair and clean game and may the best team win on Friday."

Bulunga said they will be relying on collective effort rather than individual performance against the Eagles.

"We don't have a lot of stars but for us it is all about team work. We have got a very united team that has been together for a long time. They fight for each other. So it is the unity in us that has helped us achieve what we have achieved recently.

"We are not relying on individuals, we will be looking at working collectively and fighting for each other and the rest will take care of itself.

"We are making use of a team that is mainly home-based players. We called up 24 players but unfortunately one of the players couldn't make it because of other personal committments, he is our normal right-back. But we will have to see who we can use in that position for this particular match. All the boys are working hard, they are fit and ready for Friday's match."

He also stated that they will be calling on divine intervention for success ahead of Friday's match.

"God is my strength. We always pray, we are a christian country, we pray a lot even myself as an individual, I gather my strength with prayer, we always call on divine intervention .

"This is the first time Nigeria will be in our country and everyone is excited about the match. The general public, the government politicians even the players themselves, they are motivated and looking forward to testing themselves against these well known players they use to watch on television.

"So the nation is in prayer, of course that at least in the two legs we will manage to win one of the matches. It's going to be a tough match but we believe that we can give a good showing."

And on his team's arrival for the return leg, Bulunga revealed they are expected to be in Port Harcourt on Sunday.

"I think we will be arriving in Port Harcourt on the 15th, that is on Sunday. We will take a flight from Johannesburg on Saturday evening and we will be in Port Harcourt by midday on Sunday."
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/swaziland-coach-well-be-defensive-against-dangerous-super-eagles/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Solomon Dalong Named Nigeria’s New Minister Of Sports
[/size]

Solomon Dalong, 51, has been named as Nigeria’s new Minister of Youth and Sports.

The Plateau-State born lawyer was sworn in along with other ministers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet on Wednesday.

Dalong was born on September 26, 1964, in the town of Sabon Gida, Langtang South Local Council.

Dalong had his primary education at LEA Primary School Sabon Gida from 1971 to 1977. He then went to Government College, Keffi, currently in Nassarawa State, for his secondary education. He joined the Nigerian Prisons Service, thereafter.

Dalong studied law at the University of Jos, graduating in 1999. He proceeded to the Nigerian Law School, Bwari, in Abuja, and graduated in 2000.

He was called to the Bar in 2001.
He was Personal Assistant to Chief Solomon Lar, when former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, appointed Lar as Adviser Emeritus.

Dalong became a lecturer in 2004, at his alma mater, the Faculty of Law of the University of Jos. He was appointed the Chairman of Langtang South Local Government Area the same year.

Lalong’s sporting antecedents are unclear as he was not a prominent sports man nor has he held any high-profile administrative position in sports.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/solomon-dalong-named-nigerias-new-minister-of-sports/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=14pt]
Ighalo determined to impress
[/size]
Watford striker Odion Ighalo hopes to impress for Nigeria over the international break.

Ighalo has been in fine form in the Premier League of late with seven goals in 12 appearances to date this season.

The 26-year-old broke into the Nigeria side in March this year and has two goals in five appearances to date for the Super Eagles.

Nigeria face Swaziland on Friday and again on Tuesday in World Cup qualifiers over the international break and Ighalo is eager to add to his caps, and he insists his side will not underestimate their opponents.

"There are no small countries in football and so I will prepare to play against Swaziland as I would against Arsenal," he is quoted as saying by africanfootball.com. "I will give 101 per cent whenever play for my country."

www.clubcall.com/watford/ighalo-determined-to-impress-1788558.html

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oliseh Still Facing Health Issues
[/size]

Oliseh © SS

By Sammy Wejinya
Head coach of Nigeria’s national team, Sunday Oliseh is yet to fully shake off the sickness which knocked him out a few weeks ago.

Oliseh’s recent health challenges stopped him from taking charge of Nigeria’s last round of internationals against Burkina Faso and the coach has revealed that he is yet to attain optimum fitness.

Looking noticeably emaciated, the trainer said he however decided to rouse himself because of Friday’s 2018 Fifa World Cup qualifier against Swaziland which he described as “very important”.

“I am still not a hundred percent fit but it is a crucial encounter for us and we are trying to give it the best that we can,” Oliseh said.

Friday’s game will be played at Somhlolo National Stadium, Lobamba with the return leg scheduled for November 17 at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium, Port Harcourt.
[/b]

www.supersport.com/football/super-eagles/news/151111/Oliseh_still_facing_health_issues

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
AF Nigeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers - Africa Nigeria
Oliseh warns Swaziland will be 'difficult'
[/size]

Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh

by Samm Audu
Nigeria coach Sunday Oliseh has warned Swaziland could prove very difficult opponents on Friday as they will play on an artificial pitch before their fans in Lobambo in a first leg World Cup eliminator.

“It won’t be easy playing against them especially on their artificial pitch,” said Oliseh, who also admitted he has not fully recovered from a viral infection which has kept him away from his post for several weeks.

“They shocked Guinea and we got our wake-up call with Tanzania (Nigeria were held to a goalless draw in Dar es Salaam in an AFCON qualifier).
“But the boys are in high spirit and I’m optimistic.”

Oliseh has also had to grapple with the delayed arrival of his overseas-based stars due to flight hitches, but he said the team’s recent friendlies against DR Congo and Cameroon should stand the team in good stead in Swaziland.

“Our recent tour in Belgium should be good enough preparation for us,” he said.
[/b]

africanfootball.com//news/584315/Oliseh-warns-Swaziland-will-be-difficult

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Nigeria: Revealed - 2002 World Cup, I Took a Big Risk Fielding Enyeama - Onigbinde
[/size]
By Jude Opara
Abuja — More than 13 years after the Japan/Korea 2002 World Cup, former Coach of the Super Eagles, Chief Adegboye Onigbinde has revealed how he ignored intense pressure from "all quarters" to give former national team goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama the opportunity to stand in between the sticks for Nigeria in the last group game against England.

Onigbinde told Sports Vanguard in Abuja that he decided to give the former Enyimba International of Aba the big break after the team lost its first two group matches against Argentina and Sweden because he knew that the young players were hungry for success.

According to him he recruited some young talents including Vincent Enyeama, former internationals Femi Okpabunmi, Bartholomew Ogbeche, Justice Christopher, Joseph Yobo and Julius Aghagowa because he holds the opinion that a good coach should look for talents and not stars.

"For me to field Enyeama in that game against England was a huge risk because I was receiving phone calls from different quarters accusing me of selling the match to England. They were asking me why I decided to field people like Enyeama and other younger players like Femi Okpabunmi but I stood my ground even after the threats that I will be dealt with if we lost the game.

"The truth is that a good coach should always look for talents and not stars because it is the duty of the coach to now sharpen the talents to bring out the best in them. The hallmark of a good coach is the ability to take risks. In fact when I mentioned my list and named Enyeama as the goalkeeper he started shaking but then I did my job of giving him courage and reminding him that the World Cup is for him to excel and I am happy they all did so well and that was the only game we drew."

The former member of the FIFA Technical Study Group also added that Nigeria will do better in international matches when they develop a unique way of developing their coaches technically.
[/b]

allafrica.com/stories/201511110088.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
[size=14pt]
Ighalo will treat Swaziland like Arsenal
[/size]

Watford star striker Odion Ighalo

Odion Ighalo has insisted Nigeria cannot afford to take Swaziland lightly in a 2018 World Cup qualifier in Lobambo and he will therefore prepare for the game as he would against Arsenal in the English Premier League.

The Watford striker, who has scored seven goals in the EPL, said there are no longer minnows in world football.

“There are no small countries in football and so I will prepare to play against Swaziland as I would against Arsenal,” said the 26-year-old forward.

“I will give 101 per cent whenever play for my country.”
Former Nigeria U20 skipper Ighalo has scored two goals for the Super Eagles.

africanfootball.com/news/584390/Ighalo-will-treat-Swaziland-like-Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2015
If Osimhen continues with his hardwork and hunger for goal, he might just be another Rashidi Yekini in the making, why not.
Yekini's shoes. I must confess, are too big for any player to wear, though not impossible.
[b][size=14pt]
With Emenike gone, can anyone break Yekini's record?
[/size]
[img]http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/Goal_Nigeria/45/51/iheanacho-yekini-martins_1mirf9kxpd5ex19xccrasyzrma.jpg?t=-186901928&w=620&h=430[/img]
The Super Eagles have welcomed back some old faces and begun to turn to youth as they look to bolster their attacking options in light of the Al Ain forward's retirement

By Kunle Fayiga
Rashidi Yekini is a name that will never disappear from the minds of passionate Nigerians, but the search for a successor is proving to be increasingly frustrating, particularly following the international retirement of Emmanuel Emenike.

Back in 1994, there was hope that the Super Eagles would shine in their first World Cup appearance, havingjust won the Africa Cup of Nations in Tunisia earlier. Those hopes rested on Yekini, who was the top goalscorer at the continental showpiece and the Player of the Tournament. He was also the reigning African Footballer of Year.

His mode of celebration where he gripped the net with much intensity, after scoring in the Group D opener against Bulgaria, became one of the tournament’s iconic images. The credible outing in the United States, along with the Afcon triumph, propelled Nigeria to a record high fifth in the Fifa rankings.

1994 was the year Nigeria reached its zenith in world football, and Yekini was one of the key players, if not the star man.

Yekini |a goalscoring maestro during his career

While with Vitoria de Setubal, the Kwara State native scored a staggering 90 goals in 114 games. That’s an astonishing average of 0.78 goals per game.

For the Super Eagles, he scored 37 goals in 58 appearances, another impressive average of 0.63. He retired from the national side in 1998 as the leading marksman and sadly passed away in 2012.

His goalscoring record has stood for 17 years and no one has been able to surpass it or even come close.

Was Yekini so superior that no one will ever match him?
Most of those who appear in the Super Eagles top 10 all-time top scorers list have retired. The only active players are Ikechuwu Uche and Obafemi Martins. Uche has 19 goals in 45 appearances and a goal ratio of 0.42, while Martins has 18 goals in 40 appearances, and a ratio of 0.45.

Uche looks to be finished with the national side, while Martins—despite his relentless goalscoring form in Major League Soccer—still has much to prove to the national team selectors after a series of stop-start years for Nigeria.

Will anyone ever match Yekini’s record?

Emmanuel Emenike scored eight goals in nine games in 2013 some of which were crucial to Nigeria’s Afcon triumph in South Africa.

He was the man leading the Super Eagles frontline and one could have assumed that had he maintained his goal rate, he would definitely have caught Yekini up. Unfortunately the Al Ain forward never found the net in the 19 games from November 2013 until he called it a day for the national side aged just 28.

One of the great contenders has slipped off the radar.
Nigeria’s current crop of strikers includes Odion Ighalo, Anthony Ujah, Sone Aluko and Aaron Samuel. These middle-aged guys have hardly been racking up national team outings, and it’s yet to be seen if they can constantly produce goals for the national side as they do for their clubs.

Nigeria’s current future talents include Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi and Isaac Success. These guys are promising but it remains to be seen what they can do unless they start featuring regularly and hit form for their club sides.
[/b]

.............continue
m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4079/features/2015/11/11/17199792/with-emenike-gone-can-anyone-break-yekinis-record

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
With Emenike gone, can anyone break Yekini's record?
[/size]

Iheanacho |The opposite end of the spectrum from Martins
Having been called up to the squad for Nigeria's upcoming double-header against Swaziland, might Manchester City's Iheanacho be able to start firing his way towards the Bull of Kaduna's record?

It will be a long old road!
Home-based players like Gbolahan Salami, Mfon Udoh, Tunde Adeniji, Ezekiel Bassey and Bright Ejike have been invited to the Super Eagles camp in recent times, but none of this quintet can realistically come close to matching Yekini…it’s hard to seem them getting the opportunity, considering current competition in Nigeria’s forward line.

The problem is inconsistency on the part of the Super Eagles strikers.
They rarely maintain form for too long and are subsequently frozen out of the squad in favour of other promising players. That hasn’t been the case for a country like Ghana, for example, that has Asamoah Gyan as its leading scorer with 48 goals in 93 appearances and counting.

Closer observation shows that he consistently found the back of the net and the result has seen the Black Stars performing well at major tournaments.

At the moment, it’s hard to see anybody coming close to Gyan, let alone Yekini.
Will Martins or Iheanacho be able to thrive where Emenike, ultimately, failed?
[/b]

m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4079/features/2015/11/11/17199792/with-emenike-gone-can-anyone-break-yekinis-record

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2015
Yeah Sir.........*smiles*

I love the way he talks....... That's the way we "Champions" talk...... That's the talk of a "true great in the making"...............*smiles*

Let's keep the "focus" Nacho...... Welcome. It's time to soar with the "Super Eagles"

Orkpekyandega:
TheSuperNerd!!! Hear your boy out

Simply confident

ahead ahead boy

[b][size=14pt]
Iheanacho: I’m Not Scared To Compete With Senior Eagles Players
[/size]

Manchester City of England young striker Kelechi Iheanacho has expressed his readiness to give his best for his country if he gets the chance to play against Swaziland on Friday, while also stating his lack of fear to compete for a spot in the team.

Iheanacho stated he is not intimidated by the calibre of players in the Eagles squad, stressing that he also plays alongside experienced and high quality players in his Premier League club.

"I am ready to play for my country and I have the confidence to play with any player. I won't be shy or intimidated playing against Swaziland. If the coaches play me, I will deliver," he statedon Wednesday.

On his rapid transition from Under-17 to the Super Eagles, Iheanacho said he has been working hard hoping to achieve his goal of being a great player, noting that what happened at the Under-20 World Cup was a little setback that is better forgotten.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/iheanacho-im-not-scared-to-compete-with-senior-eagles-players/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
@Sir Orkpekyandega

On Yekini's record....... It's gonna be a long road BUT I strongly believe the likes of Iheanacho, Isaac Success, Awoniyi, and Osimhen would "break" it and set new heights......... I believe so. In fact, it's gonna happen......*smiles*

The future is "brighter" than ever for our football.....

Indeed, another Golden Generation is fast "maturing"......

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
If the coaches play me, I will deliver,"...Kelechi Iheanacho (Nacho)

A wise former Super Eagles coach of Nigeria (Coach Monday Sinclair) once said, "What separates an ordinary player from a Super Star is the head and not the Skills."

Iheanacho bags loads of confidence and skills. His mindset is one of the reasons I believe strongly that he will become one of the World's greats.

He did not say he will try his best. He did not say he hopes he can impress the coach. He says, "He will deliver." Nothing shakes his belief in his ability.

#TeamPlayNacho#

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Martins: I’m Ready To Help Young Eagles Grow
[/size]

Returning Super Eagles striker Obafemi Martin has expressed willingness to help the young players in the national team grow by sharing his wealth of experience with them, Comple tesportsnigeria.com can report.

The Seattle Sounders FC of USA forward said he was happy to be back after two years absence from the Eagles, adding that he will always answer and contribute his quota to the growth of his country's football

"When I came, I saw a lot of young players who I believe are good and talented to merit being in the Super Eagles of Nigeria. I will do my best to help my country and the young players to develop," Martins said on Wednesday.

When asked if he would mark his return to Super Eagles with a goal, he said what matters most is victory but was quick to add that if the chance comes to score, he would take it gladly.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/martins-im-ready-to-help-young-eagles-grow/

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well said Sir TheGoodJoe....... *smiles*

Well said indeed......... Mehn!! I'm so excited tonight for 2 things.......

1). My Studies..... *smiles*

2). Manu garba is back!!!!!!! He "officially" remains U-20 HEAD COACH with his crew..... While Amuneke continues with the U-17s with his crew. And knowing that Manu and Amuneke have an understanding makes it very sweet indeed.

This is very similar to what I proposed..... The difference was that I suggested they rotate every 2-3 yrs. But it's ok...... This arrangement still looks super hot....

And Siasia sticks to the u-23s and Oliseh to the Super Eagles........ Mehn!!!!! Nigeria is "fast rising" again as the next "world power" in soccer..... Hahahahahaha....... Amaju Pinnick and his men have at least gotten this one spot on...... *smiles*

The Nigerian Soccer project continues............

*smiles*

TheGoodJoe:
If the coaches play me, I will deliver,"...Kelechi Iheanacho (Nacho)

A wise former Super Eagles coach of Nigeria (Coach Monday Sinclair) once said, "What separates an ordinary player from a Super Star is the head and not the Skills."

Iheanacho bags loads of confidence and skills. His mindset is one of the reasons I believe strongly that he will become one of the World's greats.

He did not say he will try his best. He did not say he hopes he can impress the coach. He says, "He will deliver." Nothing shakes his belief in his ability.

#TeamNacho.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Orkpekyandega(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Oliseh: Ikeme’s Inactivity At Wolves Is Political
[/size]

—Eagles Coach Insists Wolverhampton Star Remains First Choice

Super Eagles coach Sunday Oliseh has risen in defence of the bench role the team's first choice goalkeeper Carl Ikeme plays in his English Championship side, Wolverhampton Wanderrs, Comple tesportsnigeria.com can report.

Although, he expressed concern over the fact that Ikeme does not play regularly for Wolves FC, Oliseh believes that this is not due to dip in form but politics in the club.

Fielding questions in Abuja on Wednesday, Oliseh said: "I am worried that Carl is not playing regularly for his club and that is not because he is not good but politics in the club. For Eagles, he has not been found wanting so I keep calling him."

On the none invitation of Daniel Akpeyi since he took over as Super Eagles coach, Oliseh said he did not shut out the Chippa United goal stopper, stressing that he cannot have everybody at the same time.

The former Eagles captain said he would continue trying players who are doing well but he also has the task of blending the team, saying he will only be introducing new players gradually.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/oliseh-ikemes-inactivity-at-wolves-is-political/
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
^^^^^^^^

@the above......

I agree with Coach Oliseh..... It's indeed "political" and kinda "creepy"...... Arsenal's 4th choice goalie, Martinez didn't suddenly become better..... It's just the Wolves' coach "crazy" preference...... *smiles*

Anyway, keep "fighting" Ikeme..... Keep "that" attitude......

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
^^^^^^^^

@the above......

I agree with Coach Oliseh..... It's indeed "political" and kinda "creepy"...... Arsenal's 4th choice goalie, Martinez didn't suddenly become better..... It's just the Wolves' coach "crazy" preference...... *smiles*

Anyway, keep "fighting" Ikeme..... Keep "that" attitude......

It is not politics, Ikeme made an error which cost his team so in came the young prospect who they say has shined since. Arsenal has 3 international goalkeapers on their books so being 4th choice doesn't make him horrible.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Well said Sir TheGoodJoe....... *smiles*

Well said indeed......... Mehn!! I'm so excited tonight for 2 things.......

1). My Studies..... *smiles*

2). Manu garba is back!!!!!!! He "officially" remains U-20 HEAD COACH with his crew..... While Amuneke continues with the U-17s with his crew. And knowing that Manu and Amuneke have an understanding makes it very sweet indeed.

This is very similar to what I proposed..... The difference was that I suggested they rotate every 2-3 yrs. But it's ok...... This arrangement still looks super hot....

And Siasia sticks to the u-23s and Oliseh to the Super Eagles........ Mehn!!!!! Nigeria is "fast rising" again as the next "world power" in soccer..... Hahahahahaha....... Amaju Pinnick and his men have at least gotten this one spot on...... *smiles*

The Nigerian Soccer project continues............

*smiles*

I think your arrangement was the best but this is not bad. We will continue to support our coaches and players. I wish them the best as they fight to keep us on top.

I hope all those pledging to the U17 teams of Garba and Amunike redeem their pledges. These boys need this money to hustle for foreign clubs.

Fly Eagles Fly.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:59am On Nov 12, 2015
Well, still looks creepy to me...... Because mistakes that cost teams are "part of Goalkeeping" but of course shouldn't be condoned on a "regular basis".

*smiles*

Didn't say Martinez is horrible..... Was emphasizing that he's not special. Ikeme is as good if not better than he is. And having watched them both for a while..... I'd say Ikeme is better. But hey! Martinez is good, but mehn!! Ikeme is better.

Whatever this is, it sure looks like "subtle" politics to me.

BascoVanVeli:

It is not politics, Ikeme made an error which cost his team so in came the young prospect who they say has shined since. Arsenal has 3 international goalkeapers on their books so being 4th choice doesn't make him horrible.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by Nobody: 5:55am On Nov 12, 2015
with all these boasting of our players,
can they lead by atleast 3 goals in the first half?..
haven't watched naija game with origin before..

so I want to try it out with this Friday match..
hope they transfer their talking to the field of play.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:18am On Nov 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Moses wants to part Swazi defence
byAndrew Randa
[/size]

Moses Simon

KAA Gent of Belgium forward Moses Simon is upbeat Nigeria will start the Fifa 2018 World Cup qualifiers on a good note as the Africa zone of the qualifiers start this week.

The Super Eagles will fly to Swaziland for the first leg, second round Russia 2018 World Cup qualifier against the Sihlangu of Swaziland on Friday.

Moses, who scored in Nigeria's friendly game against Cameroun in a 3-0 hiding of the Indomitable Lions last month, is among 23 players invited by Sunday Oliseh for the clash.

The 20-year-old told supersport.com that he and the other players are rearing to go and hope for a good result in Lobamba.

"It's always a pleasure to come home to play for the Super Eagles any time. I feel honoured any time I'm called upon," Simon said.

"Playing in the World Cup will be a dream come true for me and the journey starts now.

"I want to give my best if I get the chance to play. There is nothing more important than representing your country in my opinion.

"Going to Swaziland will be hard and I don't expect us to go and get an easy win. There are no more small teams in football anymore.

"We have to fight for the win and we are ready to fight and get a good result coming into the second leg," he added.

The former AS Trecin player also insisted that accolades thrown at him because of his scoring form for Nigeria doesn't bother him.

Moses insisted he doesn't think about past matches but prefers to concentrate on what is at stake at the moment.

"I know I've scored two goals in my last three appearances for the Super Eagles (he scored against Niger in Port-Harcourt and against Cameroun( see clip below )in Belgium) but that's in the past,"he revealed.

"I usually don't think that way. It's not my style. What is gone is gone and I have to focus on what's ahead of me which is the World Cup qualifiers.

"If I score I'll be happy but victory for Nigeria supersedes anything.
"The game against Swaziland will be tough. We respect them, but we are going to do our best to get a good result over there," Simon enthused.
[/b]

www.supersport.com/football/super-eagles/news/151111/Moses_wants_to_part_Swazi_defense

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Can little Swaziland shock Nigerian giants?
[/size]

Eagles skipper Ahmed Musa

By Samm Audu
Swaziland shocked Guinea 2-1 in an AFCON qualifier in June and they will be gunning for another famous win against a team coach Harries Bulunga calls “the Nigerian giants” when both sides clash on Friday in a 2018 World Cup eliminator.

Swaziland 30-year-old captain Tony Tsabedze, who has posted spells in neigbouring South Africa, scored twice in Casablanca against a team who reached the last-eight of this year’s AFCON in Equatorial Guinea.

Before this famous win, the Kingdom of Swaziland had not won on the road in 20 other attempts in the Nations Cup since 1986.

And leading up to the Guinea game, they defeated Tanzania and Lesotho as well as held Madagascar in the COSAFA Cup.

“We are the underdogs (against Nigeria), we are just a small country trying to establish ourselves in football,” said Bulunga, who leads a country ranked 130thin the world.

“But we’re prepared as we have worked very hard and are now looking forward to the game.
“We don’t have stars, we believe in team work, we are a very united team, who have been together for a long time and we fight for each other and fight for the nation.

“We fight on the pitch to have a level playing ground. So, it will be the quality of Nigeria against the hard work we will all put in.
”We want to make a name for ourselves. We will play to our strengths.”

Bulunga has had a week to train his squad of 23 players from the country’s local league and they have several local conditions working in their favour – the heat, a partisan home crowd and the match will be played on an artificial pitch, which Nigeria’s Europe-based pros could well struggle on.

Nigeria, on the other hand, have thrice been crowned champions of Africa, featured at five World Cups and are ranked 71 spots above their hosts in the FIFA ratings.

However, they are mindful of the fact the home team could still pose a threat in this first-ever meeting with Watford striker Odion Ighalo quick to point out he will approach this tie as he would were he up against Arsenal in the English Premier League.

“There are no small countries in football and so I will prepare to play against Swaziland as I would against Arsenal,” vowed the 26-year-old forward, who will be flanked by jet-heeled wingers Ahmed Musa and Moses Simon on Friday night.

Coach Sunday Oliseh was equally wary of the threat Swaziland could present particularly in front of an expectant home crowd at the Somhlolo National Stadium in Lobambo.

"They are a very solid side. In these days of football, it’s not easy to put eight goals past a team (Swaziland dumped Djibouti 8-1 on aggregate to set up the clash against Nigeria). And they also beat Guinea. So, it won't be easy.

But I know if we play to our optimum, we will do well," he predicted.
To match his words with action, Oliseh will line-up a settled starting XI with most recent call-ups Obafemi Martins and Manchester City starlet Kelechi Iheanacho not expected to be thrown into the fray from the onset.
[/b]

africanfootball.com//news/584572/Can-little-Swaziland-shock-Nigerian-giants

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:29am On Nov 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Ighalo looks set to lead Eagles attack
[/size]

Ighalo

by Samm Audu
Watford striker Odion Ighalo looks set to spearhead the Eagles attack in a World Cup eliminator in Swaziland on Friday.

The 26-year-old Ighalo, who has fired seven goals in the English Premier League, was the arrowhead of what looked like the starting XI against Swaziland in the team’s final training in Abuja on Wednesday evening.

That meant Seattle Sounders star Obafemi Martins will most likely start from the bench.
The 31-year-old ‘Oba’ looked sharp and daring in Wednesday’s training despite jet lag.

The likely starters in attack are skipper Ahmed Musa and Belgium-based Moses Simon.
Chelsea ace Mikel Obi and Ogenyi Onazi from Lazio will marshal a midfield that has the industrious Sylvester Igbonu, while the defence has picked itself out – goalkeeper Carl Ikeme, fullbacks Shehu Abdullahi and Elderson Echiejiele as well as central defenders Efe Ambrose and Godfrey Oboabona.

Sunshine Stars ace Paul Onobi looked creative for the second team, but it seems he will not be brought in so as not to disrupt the rhythm in the middle of the park.

Likely Starting XI vs Swaziland
Ikeme – Elderson, Shehu Abdullahi, Oboabona, Ambrose – Mikel, Onazi, Igbonu – Moses Simon, Ahmed Musa, Ighalo
[/b]

africanfootball.com/news/584529/Ighalo-looks-set-to-lead-Eagles-attack

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by BlackAlbino6(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2015
[b][size=14pt]
Obafemi vows to score in Swaziland
[/size]
Seattle Sounders striker Obafemi Martins has vowed to score goals for a new Super Eagles of Nigeria.
[img]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i%e2%80%99m-oba-the-moon-with-martins/obafemi-martins/[/img]
Obafemi Martins

Former Inter Milan star has been recalled by Nigeria for World Cup qualifiers against Swaziland after he last played for the country against Kenya two years ago.

“I am glad I am back. It’s the national team. I am just here to score goals and help the team win games,” the 31-year-old Martins said at a press briefing on Wednesday.

“The spirit in camp is good. We have talented young players. We have a new captain. Almost everything is new to me in the camp. But I am going to do my best for the team to ensure we win because this is a World Cup qualifier and not a friendly.

“The only thing I am here for is to support them and help them win games.”
Martins made a goal-scoring debut against Rwanda in 2004.
[/b]

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/obafemi-vows-to-score-in-swaziland/

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers. by enomakos(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2015
Orkpekyandega:
[b][size=14pt]
Solomon Dalong Named Nigeria’s New Minister Of Sports
[/size]

Solomon Dalong, 51, has been named as Nigeria’s new Minister of Youth and Sports.

The Plateau-State born lawyer was sworn in along with other ministers in President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet on Wednesday.

Dalong was born on September 26, 1964, in the town of Sabon Gida, Langtang South Local Council.

Dalong had his primary education at LEA Primary School Sabon Gida from 1971 to 1977. He then went to Government College, Keffi, currently in Nassarawa State, for his secondary education. He joined the Nigerian Prisons Service, thereafter.

Dalong studied law at the University of Jos, graduating in 1999. He proceeded to the Nigerian Law School, Bwari, in Abuja, and graduated in 2000.

He was called to the Bar in 2001.
He was Personal Assistant to Chief Solomon Lar, when former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, appointed Lar as Adviser Emeritus.

Dalong became a lecturer in 2004, at his alma mater, the Faculty of Law of the University of Jos. He was appointed the Chairman of Langtang South Local Government Area the same year.

Lalong’s sporting antecedents are unclear as he was not a prominent sports man nor has he held any high-profile administrative position in sports.
[/b]

www.completesportsnigeria.com/solomon-dalong-named-nigerias-new-minister-of-sports/
this country sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (161) (Reply)

Difference Btw Handicap 0:1 And Handicap 1:0 / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.