Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? (5150 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Dan42(m): 2:19am On May 16, 2015
Lol... Singing in flavour's voice...

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by kpolli(m): 4:21am On May 16, 2015
So Nigerians now call clothes line "dryer".... I need to visit home often
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by kenir(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2015
u shud av jux dropped d pant on a dirty surface n stepped on it
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Qualer: 5:50am On May 16, 2015
Tashaamania:
grin grin grin

Damn!!!! those legs..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Adaeze003(f): 6:20am On May 16, 2015
LWKMD!!!

But op sef! You touched a girl's pant Like her PANT! Or do you mean pants like trousers?

If it's the inner wear ehn! You get mind abeg.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Ultimate001: 6:28am On May 16, 2015
kilokeys:
insult upon injury.. ( go test for staphylococcus)..

u sef.. carry pant? for why? undecided
r u a microbiologist?
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Tashaamania(f): 7:15am On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

Damn!!!! those legs..... cheesy
smiley
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 16, 2015
In Flavour's voice.... 'Onye nwe pant no n'ilo? (Who get pant wey dey for outside) so u go carry pant abi?
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by philomental: 8:31am On May 16, 2015
Wilson125, the lady is in love with you. Two things are involved here:

either she loves you and has been giving you signals and u pretend not to see d signals OR plus

if you have a girlfriend whom she is aware of, she is annoyed that you chose someone else, not her.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by SporaD8: 8:45am On May 16, 2015
Chai! even if she no abuse u, you already abuse yourself. why...?
You broke the guy code - pick up a ladies p-a-n-t!
Even if she's your gf, the only time you should touch her pant is when she's wearing it and you about to do-the-do. otherwise be she your mom, sis, or lover, you will b lucky if you don't get bitten.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2015
Wilson125:
Was about leaving for lectures this morning, coming out I saw a female neighbour's pant that fell off the dryer, I decided to spread the pant back on the dryer, (the lady is not married and she is a round 35, she is leaving alone,she s working, na she b d only woman wey d dry her pants for ousyd): all I could get was some1 shouting behind me, the lady shouting at me, she was like: what are u doing?
Are u okay? Does it look like ur girl's pant? Oh u want to pick it for ur girl,.. u r sick.. she said so many things that got surprise..

All I don't understand is why she had to react that way,

I had to drop the pant and leave, I thought ignoring her was actually the best but whenever I remember the things she said to me, I feel like beating myself to have not say a word to her, its really annoying and I can't concentrate right now, thinking of what the neighbours will say about this gets me upset the more, just thinking of how I will set her up and say the things I should to her...
The truth is you shouldn't have picked the pant in the first place. If I met smone holding my pant in d name of helping me pick it up I will be looking at d person with corner eye and d pant goes from that dryer to the bin.

The babe sure has some bad attitude or has issues with you for saying those things. She was looking at creating a scene that would have dented your image. But thank God you didnt give her the pleasure.

Anyway, On a lighter note, next time just sing "onye we panti no n'iro" so she will hear and come and pick her pant herself.. lol
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Qualer: 11:21am On May 16, 2015
Tashaamania:
smiley

you know I'm loving them, don't you?
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by lolu007(m): 1:12pm On May 16, 2015
chai! panties of all things to pick up ewwwww with all em candida spp and trichomonas vaginalis having dinner on that pant...bro pls go for series of hand deliverance
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Tashaamania(f): 2:06pm On May 16, 2015
Qualer:

you know I'm loving them, don't you?
Thank you
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by jsleekk(m): 10:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wat colour was it? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Gift From My Friend! Should I Be Grateful Or I Should Return It Back To Him? / Do Not Open! But If You Insist In Opening, Tell Us The 2 Things You Saw In D Pix / I Finally Get To Suck Her Pusssy With A Straw..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.