Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (83308 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 15, 2015
alobam1:

Shutt up joo..U wld do the same thing if you are in the ladies shoes..Btw,She is even much more beautiful than you.Those of you shouting,Do you think this babe is from wretched familes like you..She is a former hostess for Emirates you think she would be paid 10,000naira there abi..Idiot people..Shior
Bros! i was only stating wat i feel,,mind u,i can never be in her shoes cos i doubt we hv d same shoe size.... If u want to disagree wt my post u can actually make it sensible nd mature..Y all d abusive words? I sabi u b4? Nd wats d meaning of "she is much more beautiful than u" ? Did i say she was ugly b4? Pls mr.,i try my best to avoid ur type.. I'm not cut out for exchange of words on a faceless forum.. Pls learn to behave like a learned person nd not like some tout....Peace..

2 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Thelmerh(f): 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
oshos mum or sister wic Eva d case maybe looks so much like obasanjo
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by naijainfogalery: 8:44pm On May 15, 2015
And you think Kim K married kanye just because of money??
Moana:
kim k wasnt suffering when she married Kanye
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by limolalikamaila: 8:49pm On May 15, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Thanks for raising my spirit.Hustle begins
yes bro
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by zomby(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2015
You could just see from the facial expression of the mother that "love is blind and they are all very happy"
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 8:52pm On May 15, 2015
grandstar:
They look Caribbean. Where are they from?

In Trinidad, some of them bear the name Lara. Apparently, a lot of Yoruba slaves were taken there
Ethiopia
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Qmab: 8:54pm On May 15, 2015
Omavik:
Ok i'm trying to understand d basic reason for getting married in life..LOVE..So are dey trying to say dey both r in love...Asin ds pretty lady is in lov wt oshiomole?? Wow!!
both of them a in love. One enamored by a pretty young lady, the other by a wealthy influential man. So tell me if it isn't love.

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2015
Vikky014:
Ethiopia

And bearing Fortes?
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
see this geh! Haaa he is a married man o grin

It has not stopped them from 'arabanko' embarassed smiley wink
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by zomby(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2015
Reading the facial expressions:

Father of the bride: This is it, I'm going to retire and move next door to the governor's house
Mother of the bride: I can not believe this sh1t, I can not believe what this girl is putting me through...What am I going to tell Travor's parents
Bride: Please photographer, let us get this picture session over with, quickly.
Oshimhole's Mother: He just doesn't listen to me anymore, I hope this girl won't start blocking me from entering governor's house...I'm scared for my life
Oshimhole: If this girl only knows that she will born 7 babies for me in 4 years... life starts at 65!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by newacca: 9:01pm On May 15, 2015
That Oshiomole's mum's wristwatch na ogbonge Ooo. cheesy Correct Mama smiley
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Librakid(f): 9:02pm On May 15, 2015
Oshio is even older than her parents! Chei
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Librakid(f): 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
Oshiomole is even older than her parents!
Who say money no good?
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Caleycash(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2015
ATMC:
I love the bride's mother's gown.kiss
So na gown you come here com like... Nawa ooo
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Eleganza33(f): 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
dis is goin on live! Edo ladies welcumin Gov Adams wife,una too much o

2 Likes

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by MANOSUB(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2015
Edo money don finise oooo
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2015
This girl is on a mission !!!

I have spoken o...Toorh!
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Mordyb: 9:18pm On May 15, 2015
MEANWHILE WHERE IS THAT FAMZING CHICK CALLED DELISH upon all gra gra im no gree look her market
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 15, 2015
khenykhey:

(The couple, her parents and Oshiomhole’s
mum. Photo: Cecil Hammond)

It’s the trending wedding on social media
today and we’ve just laid our hands on the
photo of the parents of the bride, Lara Fortes
along with Adams Oshiomhole’s aged mum.

The relatives, the first set of relatives
concerned, posed for the camera at the
wedding taking place in Edo state right now.

www.gistsdaily.com/photo-meet-the-parents-of-oshiomhole-s-new-bride/

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Jimbadly: 9:23pm On May 15, 2015
That man is hideous.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by butanep(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2015
naijainfogalery:
So this goes out to all the people shouting she married him because of money, those parents dont look like someone suffering
they re not suffering doesn't mean they have it all...

The ladies can get them more money, power and fame...
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by cap28: 9:31pm On May 15, 2015
The girl's mother looks as miserable as hell and is probably regretting giving her consent to this sham, Oshiomole must have paid through his nose to get the parents (who I suspect are as poor as hell) to agree to give their daughter away to a man like this. Ethiopians do not normally marry so called sub Saharan black Africans as they feel they are superior to us, therefore low self esteemed Oshiomole must have used Edo state's entire treasury to pay this girl's bride price. Shame on the poor delusional old man. undecided
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Lawalemi(m): 9:32pm On May 15, 2015
What would make a pretty young lady latch to an aged man in the name of marriage? How nowadays ladies love money, power and fame. It's just an odd world
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by ojaybaba(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2015
oluwamile:
wt cn money nt do apart from buying life
If u r ugly and dis photo doesn't inspire u to make money in life den I wonder wat will
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by visapayless: 9:38pm On May 15, 2015
The old black woman has 2 different hands if you see and bliv me, press like grin grin grin grin grin grin pls try to press 100 likes so my wife can give me pumo to shine.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by annice2014: 9:39pm On May 15, 2015
I wish them joy
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 9:42pm On May 15, 2015
naijainfogalery:
And you think Kim K married kanye just because of money??
lol you think she is married for love? You have jokes!
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 9:42pm On May 15, 2015
tchidi:

It has not stopped them from 'arabanko' embarassed smiley wink
lolz
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:43pm On May 15, 2015
At least blood go neutralize
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Forwetinnah: 9:46pm On May 15, 2015
Smh for the parents, even Osho looks older than her Dad...the bride looks like some of those Ethiopian girls working in Nigerian eateries in Dubai
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
money done come
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by cap28: 9:53pm On May 15, 2015
ojaybaba:
If u r ugly and dis photo doesn't inspire u to make money in life den I wonder wat will

You should aspire to be with someone who loves you for who you are not someone who is only with you because of what you can do for them. Many rich men get messed up by gold digging women, Floyd Mayweather with all of his millions cant hold on to any woman because the only women he goes for are gold digging whores who are only interested in his money and not him, his last girlfriend aborted his twins and left him for his good friend the rapper Nelly despite the fact that he took her away from a job as a waitress and bought her a Bentley convertible, thousands of dollars worth of jewellery and a beautiful apartment.

Its just that in Nigeria women have no rights so even if this woman divorces this man next year she wont get a penny of the money he stole from the Edo State treasury. If he had made the mistake of marrying her in the UK or US, by now she would have been plotting with her family to take him straight to the cleaners.
Anyway its so obvious that she only married him in order to elevate herself and her family she will probably milk and milk him dry and then abandon him when she's tired. You only have to look at her mother's body language to know that this marriage is a complete sham, one thing is for sure Oshiomole has doled out a whole lot of money to her parents, check out her dad's greedy smile.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.