Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (83311 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by naijainfogalery: 9:53pm On May 15, 2015
Well may be not money but connections, she needs him to stay relevant but an atom of love sef go dey now hian
Moana:
lol you think she is married for love? You have jokes!
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 9:57pm On May 15, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Well may be not money but connections, she needs him to stay relevant but an atom of love sef go dey now hian
atom of gini? Dont make me laugh! You know her networth as doubled since she got married to Kanye.... If i hear love again ehn!
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Paulv(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2015
Mrchippychappy:
Oshiomole go fit senior im wife papa with like 4 or 5 years. Na wa O!
Guy u no gud.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by alobam1: 10:05pm On May 15, 2015
Omavik:
Bros! i was only stating wat i feel,,mind u,i can never be in her shoes cos i doubt we hv d same shoe size.... If u want to disagree wt my post u can actually make it sensible nd mature..Y all d abusive words? I sabi u b4? Nd wats d meaning of "she is much more beautiful than u" ? Did i say she was ugly b4? Pls mr.,i try my best to avoid ur type.. I'm not cut out for exchange of words on a faceless forum.. Pls learn to behave like a learned person nd not like some tout....Peace..

My dear,Am sorry I reacted that way.I shouldn't have..I only got pissed off with the way Most Nigerians including you seem to condem the union has if it is based on Money alone.That was what made me react the way I did..I really Am..
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 15, 2015
alobam1:

My dear,Am sorry I reacted that way.I shouldn't have..I only got pissed off with the way Most Nigerians including you seem to condem the union has if it is based on Money alone.That was what made me react the way I did..I really Am..
Nope...I never believed she married him.for his wealth. I ws jst surprised a pretty lady like her married oshiomhole who is obviously not fine,nd much older.Definitely LOVE is involved
I jst thought u shld hv disagreed wt me without insult

Its okay tho..I'm no longer pissed. Thnx

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by pitoski(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2015
like mother like daughter. Osho's wife is pretty. cheesy
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
kim k wasnt suffering when she married Kanye
kim k and kanye are two very beautiful young people. Oshio and his new wife?.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 10:28pm On May 15, 2015
adasek2010:
kim k and kanye are two very beautiful young people. Oshio and his new wife?.... lipsrsealed
biko so it is Oshio who doesnt want to chop sweet ting abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2015
is it this lady that you intend to marry?
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
Kai
If u want to make fp today just post any topic with the word "oshiomhole"
But i swear him and his mama look like agemates embarassed why is she looking she swallowed a bull frog sef? grin is this not a happy day?
She needs to look dignified. Or maybe she simply doesn't approve. Mothers and their bad belle. cheesy
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 10:41pm On May 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
She needs to look dignified. Or maybe she simply doesn't approve. Mothers and their bad belle. cheesy
lol she is a woman and she knows those who love her son and those who love his money...
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Bamz(m): 10:47pm On May 15, 2015
grandstar:
They look Caribbean. Where are they from?

In Trinidad, some of them bear the name Lara. Apparently, a lot of Yoruba slaves were taken there

LOL there's always a CIA officer in every thread.

South America experienced a fair influx of African slaves in the past. You'll wonder how similar Guyana is to Nigeria. I've been talking with someone over there of recent.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 15, 2015
Exactly! She be like My God My God why have you forsaken me.

zomby:
Reading the facial expressions:

Mother of the bride: I can not believe this sh1t, I can not believe what this girl is putting me through...What am I going to tell Travor's
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by billyG(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2015
This one na beauty & d beast...... and they live happily ever after grin grin grin grin
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Bamz(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
Omavik:
Ok i'm trying to understand d basic reason for getting married in life..LOVE..So are dey trying to say dey both r in love...Asin ds pretty lady is in lov wt oshiomole?? Wow!!

Your point precisely?

In as much as we all want to state the obvious, I'm in my mid-twenties, and I can very well tell you yes, they might actually have fallen in love.

And yes not so good looking regular fellas marry pretty girls too.

It's when you still have age on your side you have that idea of the perfect man...and as you age the list becomes lean.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by pappizeezu: 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
I ask mysef wetin Oshiomole wan use dis beautiful lady do...so I tot dt she wnt flaunt her as new sexy first lady
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
lol she is a woman and she knows those who love her son and those who love his money...
You see now? So how could she be happy? Btw, it's not 'his money'. It's 'our money'. I suspect, lol.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 10:55pm On May 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
You see now? So how could she be happy? Btw, it's not 'his money'. It's 'our money'. I suspect, lol.
of course he will be using govt money to please her na. You think his "charm" alone can do the trick? lipsrsealed
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
of course he will be using govt money to please her na. You think his "charm" alone can do the trick? lipsrsealed
You know the man sabi talk. So, he has tireless lips and tongue. Maybe he gives head like no other.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Ghost01(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2015
Lovely picture. Beauty runs in the brides family, it appears. Wishing the couple a successful marriage.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 11:10pm On May 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
You know the man sabi talk. So, he has tireless lips and tongue. Maybe he gives head like no other.
i guess we will never know hey lolz
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
i guess we will never know hey lolz
I won't rest until I know for sure.
*walks away murmuring to himself*
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
BoboYekini:
I won't rest until I know for sure.
*walks away murmuring to himself*
go and buy get your own wife and stop worrying abt lara and her bae
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by VoteOutPDPJona: 11:19pm On May 15, 2015
tola9ja:
GMB TAKE A LOVELY STARE AT HIS WIFE

BABA IS PERFECT IN ALMOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING ROMANCE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

#LOVEBUHARI
STOP THIS RUBBISH PRAISING OF BUHARI. angry angry It's the same way OBJ and GEJ were praised when they emerged victorious in 1999 and 2011 respectively.

PRAY FOR BUHARI TO SUCCEED WHERE OTHERS BEFORE HIM FAILED! angry angry angry angry
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
go and buy get your own wife and stop worrying abt lara and her bae
Yea. I should get my own Lola Montez.
#join you guys soon
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by no1madman(m): 12:14am On May 16, 2015
Her parents na good actors. . . .
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by olajide8(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2015
Funny thing is the brides mother and father's ages don't seem to be far apart but the bride and groom age difference shows no a sign of no respect for her own father- what greed and money can buy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by RaptorX: 1:12am On May 16, 2015
cap28:

You should aspire to be with someone who loves you for who you are not someone who is only with you because of what you can do for them. Many rich men get messed up by gold digging women, Floyd Mayweather with all of his millions cant hold on to any woman because the only women he goes for are gold digging whores who are only interested in his money and not him, his last girlfriend aborted his twins and left him for his good friend the rapper Nelly despite the fact that he took her away from a job as a waitress and bought her a Bentley convertible, thousands of dollars worth of jewellery and a beautiful apartment.

Its just that in Nigeria women have no rights so even if this woman divorces this man next year she wont get a penny of the money he stole from the Edo State treasury. If he had made the mistake of marrying her in the UK or US, by now she would have been plotting with her family to take him straight to the cleaners.
Anyway its so obvious that she only married him in order to elevate herself and her family she will probably milk and milk him dry and then abandon him when she's tired. You only have to look at her mother's body language to know that this marriage is a complete sham, one thing is for sure Oshiomole has doled out a whole lot of money to her parents, check out her dad's greedy smile.

Lol see analysis, and you came to this conclusion just by looking at the pictures? Bros take am easy, the lady is in her thirties above the age of consent, so why are you taking panadol for another man's headache, try to hustle harder maybe you might be able to bag a pretty damsel like Mr Governor did.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Harmvirus(f): 1:33am On May 16, 2015
Beauty and the beast
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by cap28: 1:35am On May 16, 2015
RaptorX:
Lol see analysis, and you came to this conclusion just by looking at the pictures? Bros take am easy, the lady is in her thirties above the age of consent, so why are you taking panadol for another man's headache, try to hustle harder maybe you might be able to bag a pretty damsel like Mr Governor did.

I think its obvious to anyone with a working brain that this girl only married this ugly old man for his money, would you let your daughter marry a man that looks like this if he had no money? Even if she is in her 30s she is still too young for a man of almost 70 years old, furthermore she is not a Nigerian so what exactly do two of them have in common? Its not as if she is from his village and speaks his dialect or understands his culture. Believe me I have a wonderful woman in my life who is with me not because of what I can do for her and her family but because she loves me for me so quite frankly I don't envy this poor delusional old man who is just trying to enjoy his twilight years with a young babe. The sad thing though is that with time he will come to learn that she only entered into this arrangement in order to better her life and the lives of her family, good luck to her, I hope she milks him for every penny he steals from the people of edo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by obinto: 5:38am On May 16, 2015
Look at the grin on the bride's dad, the man is smiling all the way to the bank. I mean tell me, what else is in this for them?And oshiomole continues to deceive edo people with his khaki.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by kaen1317: 5:38am On May 16, 2015
Look at that black frog.wouldn't have been standing there of he didn't have any money. Beauty and the Beast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue / Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday: Obasanjo Arrived In A Gold Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.