Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) (83309 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara / Adams Oshiomhole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service Photos / Oshiomhole Speaks: Why I Married Lara Fortes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 5:59am On May 16, 2015
Blue suit and tan accessories ...... that man, Mr Fortes has style and is on top of the fashion game

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by tola9ja: 6:48am On May 16, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

STOP THIS RUBBISH PRAISING OF BUHARI. angry angry It's the same way OBJ and GEJ were praised when they emerged victorious in 1999 and 2011 respectively.

PRAY FOR BUHARI TO SUCCEED WHERE OTHERS BEFORE HIM FAILED! angry angry angry angry

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 6:51am On May 16, 2015
grandstar:

And bearing Fortes?
i saw Ethiopia in one of the threads about them,hv forgotten the title.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by jaydude(f): 7:37am On May 16, 2015
Food for thoughts for oshiomoles wife... if her mother had married a man as ugly as oshiomole, would she be this pretty? grin
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2015
Edo people Edo people
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2015
jaydude:
Food for thoughts for oshiomoles wife... if her mother had married a man as ugly as oshiomole, would she be this pretty? grin
If her mother had married a man as rich as oshomole I don't think she would have found her way to oshomole. See it works both ways
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2015
Akkord4gov:
I swear I fine pas Oshiomole but.....

These old people no gree give us the youth the opportunity to rule,they are also denying us the beautiful ladies we deserve.God will judge u o
May God bless you I thought I was alone in this line of thought.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2015
tola9ja:
GMB TAKE A LOVELY STARE AT HIS WIFE

BABA IS PERFECT IN ALMOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING ROMANCE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin

#LOVEBUHARI
With a wife as fresh as that why not?
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:51am On May 16, 2015
Princessonelove:

That's his sister.

Apparently she said she is.
My fellow Nairalander what other lie is there to tell
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by AKPARAJA: 7:58am On May 16, 2015
Oshiomhole mama and obasanjo will compete over who ugly pass.see that beautiful Geepee tank stand at the background
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Neplusultra(f): 7:58am On May 16, 2015
Guys make una dey dere dey from Beardgang and co. while Oshio Baba and his likes keeps marrying d fresh bloods grin
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by scachy(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2015
Guys pls, The wife is from where?
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 7:59am On May 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
Yea. I should get my own Lola Montez.
#join you guys soon
are you sure u are not a couple of decades late cos this is all i found on her embarassed

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On May 16, 2015
Moana:
are you sure u are not a couple of decades late cos this is all i found on her embarassed
Every generation has got their own Lola Montez, Moana Lisa, e.t.c.
Nothing do me, I still get hope.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 8:22am On May 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
Every generation has got their own Lola Montez, Moana Lisa, e.t.c.
Nothing do me, I still get hope.
abeg im the only moana edition there is o grin
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On May 16, 2015
Moana:
abeg im the only moana edition there is o grin
Well I'm not as old (or rich) as Oshobaba, not yet, so you'll have to wait small.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 8:32am On May 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
Well I'm not as old (or rich) as Oshobaba, not yet, so you'll have to wait small.
im oshobaba's agemate grin
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 16, 2015
Moana:
im oshobaba's agemate grin
You wish cheesy
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 9:11am On May 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
You wish cheesy
you want me to lie? cheesy
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 16, 2015
Moana:
you want me to lie? cheesy
Lie.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by MrEverest(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
grandstar:
They look Caribbean. Where are they from?

In Trinidad, some of them bear the name Lara. Apparently, a lot of Yoruba slaves were taken there
wake up dear, must you link everything with your tribe?? They are from Emperor Haile Selasie country, that's Ethiopia cool

1 Like

Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by Moana(f): 9:26am On May 16, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lie.
okay i am not oshobaba's agemate, since u want me to lie
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2015
MrEverest:
wake up dear, must you link everything with your tribe?? They are from Emperor Haile Selasie country, that's Ethiopia cool

I am not linking it with my tribe. We are all from the same earthly father, Adam and its the devil that makes people hate each other.

I enjoy reading about ethnicity and history. Thats why I found the name Lara strange and the the surname Fortes stranger
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by MrEverest(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2015
grandstar:

I am not linking it with my tribe. We are all from the same earthly father, Adam and its the devil that makes people hate each other.

I enjoy reading about ethnicity and history. Thats why I found the name Lara strange and the the surname Fortes stranger
ok, igerrit!
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by cvlinda: 1:05pm On May 16, 2015
grandstar:
They look Caribbean. Where are they from?

In Trinidad, some of them bear the name Lara. Apparently, a lot of Yoruba slaves were taken there

They from Cape Verde.
Fortes is a portuguese surname.
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by redsun(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2015
Shameless gold diggers. What has the thieving pig got in common with a beautiful young lady like this if not for the stolen blood money?
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by jaydude(f): 11:31pm On May 16, 2015
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=33786186]
If her mother had married a man as rich as oshomole I don't think she would have found her way to oshomole. See it works both ways[/quote

Hehe true tho! cheesy
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2015
cvlinda:

They from Cape Verde.
Fortes is a portuguese surname.

Man you are brilliant! Very brilliant!

The name does not sound Ethiopian and they look Hispanic. So my Carribean theory makes some sense. At least Cape Verde was once a slave colony so its history resembles the Carribbean only its in Africa.

Thank you my man. I am really grateful
Re: The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) by j1mmy: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2015
scam...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / President-Elect Tinubu And His Vice, Shettima Brainstorming On National Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.