Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? (8064 Views)

Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / Why Do Lawyers Wear The Wig And Gown? Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DAVIES27(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=Brian10 post=33779399][/quote]. Bro I advice you to visit teaching hospitls general hospitals, nd tell me if they make any slight mistake wat would happen to those patients there hmmm. No think am oh
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eggcelent:
simba1. Your servant is only a humble farmer. I know nought about the esteemed place of a medical practioner. Mercifully forgive my rude intrusion. Meanwhile, what has profession got to do with intelligence & manners?
i love ur reply so much
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author Dummyparton post=35210827]

EDIOT!!!! The devil chose you to wander through my yard. And you are so roasted.
Your watery brain failed you when decided to quote me and type trash. What were you expecting me to reply with? An e-hug?
Next time you calm down for your brain to boot up before u quote me. I believe there are ways of asking questions without spewing shite.

You don't know shite. Here u are trying to pass ur post-ume or whatever it is u kids of these days struggle with and u are still arguing internet ethics with me. Mőrón.

You are supposed to sit ur silly behind down and listen. Obviously this is way over your block head, yet you decided to run into the thread like a rabid infected dog.
Next time u wanna quote someone, u use the tiny fragment left of your brain very well.
Now fvck off.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

EDIOT!!!! The devil chose you to wander through my yard. And you are so roasted.
Your watery brain failed you when decided to quote me and type trash. What were you expecting me to reply with? An e-hug?
Next time you calm down for your brain to boot up before u quote me. I believe there are ways of asking questions without spewing shite.

You don't know shite. Here u are trying to pass ur post-ume or whatever it is u kids of these days struggle with and u are still arguing internet ethics with me. Mőrón.

You are supposed to sit ur silly behind down and listen. Obviously this is way over your block head, yet you decided to run into the thread like a rabid infected dog.
Next time u wanna quote someone, u use the tiny fragment left of your brain very well.
Now fvck off.

Wow its not 5yrs yet and the cadaver is still trying to resurrect umm thank Devil.
We know ur birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory but still we have to E-spank your Y and X chromosome donor for making the biggest mistake in life by letting you get through from that fake transparent sac how I wish they settled for a tongue appetizer! @ least it will be - 1 on NL

I'd have explained it to you but your brain would explode_ please don't think, it may sprain your brain just tke a chill pill brains ain't everything but in your case there are nothing

It isn't 5yrs yet tho... Looolsssss
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
[😁😁
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by DollyParton1(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeniyi3971:

Wow its not 5yrs yet and the cadaver is still trying to resurrect umm thank Devil.
We know ur birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory but still we have to E-spank your Y and X chromosome donor for making the biggest mistake in life by letting you get through from that fake transparent sac how I wish they settled for a tongue appetizer! @ least I would have been - 1 on NL

I'd have explained it to you but your brain would explode_ please don't think, it may sprain your brain just tke a chill pill brains ain't everything but in your case there are nothing

It isn't 5yrs yet tho... Looolsssss
lol.... so you are too dumb to Google internet ethics.
But your rotten brain could direct your filthy fingers to search for insults.
Your wit is absolutely zero.
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by adeniyi3971(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
DollyParton1:

lol.... so you are too dumb to Google internet ethics.
But your rotten brain could direct your filthy fingers to search for insults.
Your wit is absolutely zero.
Lolls.... Spewed from a frustrated low life.. As much as I'll like to say dis- to u I'm still a nightmare ..

Mama fvck grin
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by stanvesco(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2015
oh!how i sooo love nairaland, its funny how the comments are sweeter than the posts!! Plz dnt stop plz dnt stop fyt fyt fight!!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by KanayoIkeh(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Pride and fall are twin brothers
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by flames007(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2015
simba1:
DO THEY EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST OF WHAT DOCTORS WENT AND ARE GOING THROUGH? DO THEY THINK IT'S ABOUT SITTING ON AIR-CONDITIONERS AND MAKING BILLIONS WITH JUST A PEN, AND LITTLE OR NO WORK DONE OR ENERGY SUSPENDED?
chai!energy expended not suspended,bros!
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by vanb26(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Acquire that skill at your convenience.
Www.Corridorspree.com/training
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by simba1: 8:33am On Oct 03, 2016
flames007:
chai!energy expended not suspended,bros!
come, so na only that small mistake u fit see? Thanks anyways
Re: I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? by cyndyzuriks(f): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmm seeing lots of silly comments. Well in my opinion, no profession is better than the other. They all need each other at one point or the other either directly or indirectly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Words That Sabotage Your Cv! / Sanofi Admits Five In Its Internship Programme. / Why Women Should Get Into Male Dominated Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.