Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

DIRTY GAME - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DIRTY GAME (40197 Views)

Read: +18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2015
This is a story of a confused guy. You can't afford to miss an episode.
Sit down and relax to enjoy my little effort on this story.
Note that no authorisation of copying or sharing of this story without the permission of the admin or the writer, Adebiyi Demola.

**DIRTY GAME**
EPISODE 1
Gosh! It was almost 7:30am. I rushed out of the bedroom, picked up a kettle, performed ablution and prayed to the God. Only God knows if the prayer was even answered or not because I couldn’t concentrate on it. I rushed from there to the bathroom; I took my bath, brushed my teeth and dressed up for work. I marched out like a soldier going for war. I got to the street where I could get a bus to my place of work very fast but it was quiet unfortunate that I couldn’t get a bus on time and it was around 8:30am. I started murmuring when I saw a bus coming. “Station road”, I said to the driver. “maa bo”. Which means “come”, the driver replied, is forty naira sir. The driver said and I frowned at him, but didn’t alter a word. I got to where to drop, gave him forty naira and alighted peacefully. I trekked a little bit and got to the office. It was already 8:50am.
“You are a bit late today”, said Mrs. Ola. “Yes ma”. I replied.
It was not less than a minute that I took my sit when Mrs. Akin entered and greeted everyone on seat and came directly to me. She was one of my bosses at the office before she was been posted to another department. “You will see an alert very soon. Granma is coming for clinic today and the money will be needed to take care of her”. She said. “Ok ma”. I replied. That was not the first time of cashing fund through my Bank account. It was so, because his uncle that does send the money could only locate that bank around him. After two minutes when she had left, I heard a message sound on my phone. I picked it and checked the message. Mtcheeew! It was an unsolicited text message from my service provider. I hissed and threw the phone on the table with anger.
“Afeez, please come”, said Mr. Ayan. He was also one of my bosses like Mrs. Akin. He counted eighty thousand naira and handed it to me, with a paper that had an account number, account name and the name of the bank. “Drop it into that Bank account”, he said. “Alright sir”, I replied.
Since Oxford Bank is not too far from Global bank I was sent to initially, I decided to take my ATM card along incase the money drop into my account. I checked my wallet for the card but couldn’t find it. I searched my bag and everywhere I thought of, but I couldn’t find it. I decided to zoom off to the Oxford bank. On my way to the bank, I started tasking my brain where I put the card and the answer appeared to me as if I am a NTA news-caster who reads on the screen. Oh, yah! It was in the pocket of a pair trouser I hung in my wardrobe. I smiled. I continued with the trek when I heard a deep voice from my back… TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 2
I looked at the back and it was a huge dark guy with tinted hair.
“Chairman, could you show me the way to Ajegunle”? He asked me. “Just go straight by your left and ask when you get to the next junction”, I replied. I left the spot and moved to Oxford bank. On getting there, I picked up a deposit slip and dug my right hand in my pocket to obtain my pen and the fund in order to fill the denomination as arranged in the slip. Where did I put it now? I searched my pockets thoroughly but couldn’t see the money given to me. I started sweating despite the fact that the air conditioners were on. My mind was seriously disturbed and the heart started pounding like a locomotive machine. What could have happened? Has the guy I answered taken the money from me? I was lost on this thought when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and it was Mr.Ayan. Should I pick it or neglect it? What would I tell him if I pick it? Did I even know why he is calling? I started asking myself those rhetorical questions while I lost the first call. It started ringing again; I summoned courage to pick it. “Hel hel hel”. I started stammering while he took up from me. “Hello Afeez”. You have left the money in the office. Why? He lamented. I couldn’t belief what I’ve just heard and I nearly told him to recap. “I’ve been looking for it here sir”. I replied with grateful heart and quickly left the bank for office; I collected the money and got back to the bank within a blink of an eye. I entered the details and joined the queue.
It remained only four persons before me when my phone beeped. I neglected the message thinking it was the same usual unsolicited text message from 5052 again. After some seconds, my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it was Mrs. Akin. I picked the call. “Hello Afeez, where are you”. She asked. “Oxford bank ma”, I replied.
“Have you seen the alert?” I was called just now that the money has been sent into your account, she said.
“Yes ma”, I replied. “Would you cash it while coming back to office?” She asked. “Definitely,” I replied.
Then, it was my turn. I gave the money and slip to the cashier, to perform his professional duty, he did so and returned a copy of the slip to me. “Thank you for banking with us”. He said and I left the queue.
I took out my phone to confirm what Mrs.Akin said and it was true. I need to go back home for my ATM card. I said to myself and I rushed out of the bank. On a normal occasion, it will take me like fifteen minutes to reach St. David grammar School where I normally drop before trekking to my final destination and since I had no alternative, I stopped a cab. “St. David”, I said. “Enter. It’s forty naira o”. He said. “No problem”, I replied.
Some kilometers to the St. David, we ran into a stupid hold-up which got me annoyed. I felt like dropping from the bus and continued with my legs. While thinking of that, I heard the sound of siren of a Black Maria from the back and before I knew it, the way was freed and that gave my cab the chance of taking me the St. David. This is a public secondary School with fence and two gates at the entrance, but since the fence had collapsed at the back, it has created avenue for people’s passage. But I ran out of luck on this very day just because when I alighted from the cab, I discovered that the gate had been padlocked due to some reasons unknown to me. I need to cover a great distance through another route before I could reach home. I said to myself and I didn’t know when I picked a race. I got home within a short period of time. “Hope no problem?” My sister asked curiously. “No ma”. I came for my ATM, I explained. “Alright”, she said. I went directly to where I put the trouser, took out both ATM and School ID card and put them in my back pocket and rushed out again. It was around quarter to two. I took another race back to the street where to get a cab but decided not to take bus. I took bike instead. Thank God I didn’t take bus, because there was another hectic traffic jam but my bike scaled through easily. I was fortunate when I got to Global bank because people were very scanty at the ATM machine stand and there was another free machine. I went straight to it, took out my ATM card and inserted it. I was waiting for it to be ready so as to input my pin but all I could get on the screen was “hardware error” and the card was rejected… TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2015
followed

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 3
I took the card, cleaned it and made another trial, but the problem persisted. I wanted to go to customer care immediately but a thought came over me to try another machine, which of course I did. “Usage App Error” was the new message I got from another machine I used. Since I have satisfied my conscience, then I decided to go the customer care. I left the ATM stand and went directly into the bank. I thought I was in a market because everywhere was just jam-packed. Though, those that wanted to withdraw and those that wanted to deposit were on a long zigzag queue but the story was not the same with those at the customer care section, it was just like the movement of gaseous particles in a container colliding with one another and with the wall of the container that occurs in a chemical reaction, and since there was no order at the place, I had the opportunity of tendering my case to an attendant, “Ma, I was trying to withdraw through the ATM machine but was not successful”, I complained.
“What was the message you got from the machine?” She asked.
“Usage App Error”, I replied.
“Your English is not correct”, she said.
“What an embarrassment! How do you mean?” I responded furiously.
“I didn’t mean to rude to you but only trying to explain to you that the machine could not give out such message. So, you will need to recheck so as to know the problem to work on”, she explained.
I raised above the taunt and remained unruffled. I went back to the ATM stand, inserted the card. The same message appeared on the screen and I snapped the information with my phone as evidence. I went back to her and showed her. She started looking at the message like a primary four student given WAEC question to solve. After some minutes, she asked me to write a report which I did with tick and gave it to her. She dragged the keyboard of the system on the table towards her and checked my account details. She looked at my face, and then faced one of her colleagues. “Shola, what could make machine write this while the account is not fixed?” she showed him my report. So, you didn’t have the knowledge? No wonder you claimed the English was not correct I nearly said when Shola gave response to her question.
“It has damaged”. He said.”
What could have damaged this neat card?” I asked.
“Maybe you packed it with a phone”, he replied.
“I have never put the two together because I know the implication”, I responded.
The guy refused to say anything again and started punching the keyboard of the computer in front of him. Look at this stupid boy using me to press keyboard I almost said when I heard my phone ringing. It was Mrs. Akin. I picked it up and explained the situation on ground to her and dropped the call. I couldn’t tolerate the guy’s ego, so I decided to go and face my first attendant, “Ma, what is the next line of action to seek redress?” I asked.
“You will need to apply for another ATM and one thousand naira will be charged from your account”, she replied.
I stood at akimbo thinking of the next line of action to take when my phone started ringing again. I looked at the screen and it was her again, Mrs. Akin. I picked it up and I was about to say ‘hello’ when someone held my hand from the back… TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:09pm On May 15, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 4
I turned my head to know who was holding me and it was a security agent. “didn’t you see the notice that receiving calls is prohibited in the bank!” he yelled at me.
I was shocked and dropped the call unknowingly.
“Am sorry sir”, I apologized.
I went back to the first attendant.
“Ma, would I be able to get the ATM today if I apply?” I asked.
“ATM form is not available for now, you will need to come as early as possible tomorrow morning”, she replied.
“But the money is needed right now in the hospital to take care of an unhealthy patient”, I tried to explain to her.
“Perhaps, you withdraw through counter then, that is the only option you are left with”, she advised.
I looked at the situation on ground; the queue was still as long as river Nile.
“I couldn’t come out of this queue if I join”, I said to myself.
“Ma, what favour could you offer me if at all I want to withdraw through counter?” I asked her.
“Don’t worry! You will only be charged of two hundred and fifty naira from your account”, she said.
“Am ok with it provided that I will get the money”, I responded.
“Go to that lady at the extreme end and request for withdrawal slip”, she pointed to a fair lady, very beautiful and portable in size. She should be an I.T student like me, I guessed.
“Well done”, I greeted her.
“How may I help you?”, she asked.
“I need a withdrawal slip”, I replied.
“Do you have your ID card with you?”, she asked.
“Yes, is with me”, I replied.
(She detached a slip and filled it.)
“Where is your ID card”, she asked.
(I gave out my school ID card to her).
She looked at my face and smiled. Why is she smiling at me? Are we from the same school or she has developed interest in me? I was lost in those thoughts when I heard from her. “Sir, I don’t mean your school ID card, but National ID card or better still, Your driving license”, she explained.
“But you said ID card and besides, what is wrong with my school ID card?”, I asked.
“Am sorry sir, we don’t recognize school Id card. In the light of this, I will only give you this slip, but you can’t withdraw with it”, she said and handed the slip to me.
“What should I use it for since I couldn’t use it to withdraw?” I asked in pity.
“It’s yours, since I have detached it and your names had been written on it”, she replied.
I felt disturbed and started thinking of the next action to take and that was when I remembered that my PVC (Permanent Voters Card) could be of use as a substitute to National ID card.
It was already 3:15pm. I left the bank for office in hurry so as to take my PVC and come back before the bank close for the day.
I branched at Mrs. Akin’s office and told her what I had gone through.
She looked at me with pity and showed her sympathy.
“Am very sorry for letting you experienced such turmoil. Perhaps you delay it till tomorrow”, she said in a pitiable mood.
“No ma. Let me take my PVC at the office and give it the last trial for today”, I replied and left for office.
“Are you just coming from the bank?”, Mrs.Ola questioned.
“Yes ma”, I replied.
“That’s serious!” she exclaimed.
I started checking where I put my PVC, but couldn’t find it. Another problem! It should be at home too, I thought.
“I will be back ma”, I said to my boss.
“Are you still going back to the bank?” she asked.
“Yes ma”, I replied and I left. She uttered a statement but I didn’t care to listen.
I checked Mrs.Akin in her office and explained to her that I couldn’t see the PVC but I have prepared for the worst.
“How do you want to go about it?” she asked.
“I have decided to go and meet the manager”, I replied.
“Do you think they will allow you to see him”, she asked with confusion.
“Don’t worry ma, I will”, I replied optimistically.
“Alright dear, thanks so much”, she said and I zoomed off back to the bank.
On getting to the bank, I changed my thought of meeting the manager, so, I went back to the first attendant.
“Ma, I presented my school ID card to her for the slip, but she insisted that I must present my National ID card”, I lamented.
She looked at me with pity and collected the slip from me.
“Where did you open your account?” she asked.
“Ede, Osun State”, I replied.
She signed it and gave it to me.
“You are good to collect the money on the counter”, she said.
I was a little bit relieved.
“Thanks for your support ma, but I thought you are helping me to withdraw the money”, I said.
“As a good Nigerian, you have to join the queue, and besides, you know am on duty and customers could be here at any time. Sequel to that, I can’t leave my seat”, she continued, “am sorry incase I have disappointed you”, she concluded.
On hearing that, I became hopeless like an orphan who lost her parents due to war and still lost in a desert. My heart vibrated and my eyes were filled with tears. Who would come to my rescue? I was lost in my thought when I heard from her… TO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2015
*DIRTY GAME*
EPISODE 5
“Bro, try to understand me. It’s not that I am being wicked at you or maybe if you could go to that man”, she pointed to a security agent, “If he could be of help”, she advised.
I bought her idea and went to him. I tried to explain to him.
“Who asked you to come to me self? Abeg, we don’t assist to withdraw and why can’t she withdraw for you too?” he said in anger.
So, I’m now a basket ball throwing up and down. No problem! I said and went back to the lady.
“It’s high time I left for office. I can’t join this queue. Probably I’ll come back tomorrow if and only if the patient sustain the condition till tomorrow, but hope my account will not be charged for this slip?” I asked.
“You have to return it so as not to be charged”, she replied.
I gave it to her and she crossed it.
I went back to office and told Mrs.Akin the latest development.
“I have told grandma to delay the check up till tomorrow since we couldn’t get the money today, so how shall we go about it tomorrow?” she asked.
“I have decided to go directly from the house to the bank tomorrow morning”, I explained.
“Are you cashing it through counter or how?” she curiously asked.
“I prefer applying for ATM, but if cashing it through counter would be the faster, I will use that”, I replied.
“Alright, let me follow you to take permission from Oga (boss) that, you may likely come late tomorrow”, she said.
It was 3:45pm that day and of which my closing time used to be 3:00pm, and since the permission had been granted, then I left office for home.
FOLLOWING DAY
I got up from bed by mrs. Akin’s call telling me on phone that grandma was in a critical condition and needed urgent medical attention. In that case, the money will be needed to cater for her treatment.
I left home as early as possible so as to get the money probably through counter, but it was quiet unfortunate that I still met people on queue. I got confused to the extent of contemplating whether to withdraw through counter by queuing or apply for the ATM. But, since ATM will still be useful for me in the nearest future, then I decided to apply for it.
I informed the first customer attendant that attended to me in the previous day and she instructed me to go into a room so as to get a form. I left for the room and felt like saying I was no longer interested when I saw many a customer to be attended to, but I summoned courage and collected the form, filled it and joined the queue for ATM.
While on the queue, my phone started ringing, I looked at the screen and it was Mrs. Akin, but I decided not to pick it. She continued calling and since the call was disturbing, I decided to put the phone on vibration.
After some minutes, it became my turn and couldn’t just belief it, the attendant was that fair lady that refused to sign for me in the previous day. She smiled and stared at me when she saw me.
“Good morning gentleman”, she greeted me.
“I pray this morning is good o”, I replied jokingly.
“It will surely good”, she responded.
I submitted my form to her with the PVC.
“Where is your school ID card”, she asked and winked me.
“But, you said you don’t welcome my school ID card yesterday, why asking for it now?” I asked. (Though, I gave her.)
“That unit is different from this one. Your school ID card is needed here”, she explained in a seductive manner.
“You will have to do the photocopy of these cards o”, she said.
“Where could I do it?” I asked.
“Give it to that security man at the door to do it for you”, she said pointing to a man.
She gave me my PVC and the school ID card, and then I took them to the man as instructed.
“Why didn’t you give it to me when others were giving me”, he complained.
“I was not aware about it”, I said.
He murmured for some minutes and collected only the PVC from me.
“But, sir, you are to do the two cards for me”, I said.
“You need the PVC only”, he yelled at me.
Then, I kept mute. He left and came back after some minutes with the photocopy.
Then, my phone started ringing, it was a strange number and I ignored it. I looked at the time, it was after twelve, and then I rushed back to the lady.
“Here is the photocopy”, I tendered it to her.
“Where is the second one?” she asked.
“He did only one for me saying the second one is not needed”, I replied.
“Who is in control? I said I need the two. Go back to him and tell him that I said he should do it before I get back to him”, she said furiously.
See me see trouble o, see the way this small rat is sending me up and down. No wahala! I said to myself.
I went back to the security, pleaded to him and he did it for me quickly, I now went back to her. She issued me another ATM card.
“Go back to the attendant that attended to you yesterday and give the card to her”, she instructed.
I quickly went to her handed the card to her. My phone started vibrating, I looked at the screen and it was Odunola, my co. IT student, but she has completed her own training. I neglected the call. By then, the attentant was ready. TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 6:51am On May 16, 2015
EPISODE 6
“Take it back inside to change your pin”, she said.
“What’s all this?” I murmured and collected the card from her.
I went back to the fair lady.
“I was directed to bring this card back to you”, I said.
“Not here, but to that madam receiving call”, she pointed to a fat woman. While rushing to her, I saw her standing.
“I will be back shortly, my attention is needed by the MD”,she told her colleagues and rushed out.
I looked at the time and it was 12:45pm, I felt like crying. If I had known, I wouldn’t have applied for this. I started blaming myself. The phone started vibrating again, but I didn’t even bother to check who was calling because I was moody.
After ten minutes, the woman came back to her seat and the following conversation transpired;
Madam: where is your card?
Me: this is it ma (I gave it to her)
Madam: are you a student?
Me: yes ma.
Madam: where is your school ID card?
Me: this is it ma (I gave it to her)
Madam: I can’t accept this card from you because it has expired.
Me: not yet expired ma. My school is still on session and since am still on I.T; the new I.D card could not be issued for now.
Madam: it’s not possible! Never!
Me: I am an IT student now.
Madam: Taiwo, come (she called the fair lady, and that was when I knew her name) check this card, look at the session, 2010/2011 and we are in 2012.
Taiwo: the card is valid ma. It seemed they were delayed by strike.
Madam: I still can’t accept this from him unless he proves his studentship.
Me: what else do you still need when I have told you am still exercising my I.T (I yelled at her and walked out on her to where customer’s wardrobe was, took my logbook with my and other relevant credentials, I went back to show her; she checked it very well and became sober)
Madam: enter your pin on the machine.
Me: (I entered my four digit number) what next?
Madam: your card is ready for use.
I collected the card and looked back nostalgically to where the journey started from. I packed my belongings on her table and left for the ATM stand to withdraw.
I was fortunate to see a free machine and quickly inserted my new card without any delay. I kept on looking at the screen waiting for it to be ready so as to enter my pin when I saw “please, insert your card”. I couldn’t trust my eyes with what I saw, so I wiped my face with my volar and re-checked.
“Please, insert your card” was still on the screen.
“Which card again, what about the one I’ve inserted?” I kept on asking the machine as if it was a human being.
“You shouldn’t have used the machine, it has swallowed someone’s card before now”, a lady said to me.
I checked the time and it was 1:15pm. I was so furious and went back to the first attendant.
“You are still here!” she asked in surprise.
“In fact, am even fed up with this your bank. Could you belief that, my newly collected card has been swallowed by a machine”, I lamented.
“Go to the room where the card was issued and ask of Ahmmed”, she said.
I marched in like a soldier.
“Am looking for Ahmmed?” I asked a staff standing not knowing that he was the one I was looking for.
“Any problem?” he asked.
“There is!” I took my time to explain to him. He was about to speak when a short woman like a mortar spoke for him, “you will have to come back because he just left the place now and you can’t ask him to go back there again”, she lamented.
I went crimson immediately.
“What are you telling me? What was he employed for? I couldn’t hear you, could you recap?” lamenting continued, “I’ve been parading here since yesterday and the card was just issued some minutes ago and your useless machine swallowed it, and you are still telling me to come back later”, I said, “You must be joking”, I poured angrily.
Yes! Good! I like you! Well done! The customers around hailed me and the woman started shivering like water lily.
“I will get it for you, just take it easy”, Ahmmed said in a low voice.
He was about to leave when a woman with the same problem as mine came in.
“Stay here while I check for both of you”, said Ahmmed.
We both stood at the entrance of the room like a security agent.
He came back after some minutes (sweating).
“Who is Adebiyi Kabirat Ajoke?” he asked.
“Am the one”, the woman responded.
He handed an ATM card to her.
“Uncle, which machine did you use?” He asked with tremble in his voice.
“We used the same machine”, I responded.
“Sir, I guess the system has returned your card, because I couldn’t see it. Therefore, you will need to go back outside before it is being taken”, he said.
On hearing this, my eyes bulged out like that of dragon-fly thirsty of water and I fled out of the bank to the ATM stand where I met a guy standing beside the machine that swallowed my card.
“Chairman, please, did you help me see a card?” I asked like a beggar looking for a Samaritan.
“What is your name sir?” he asked.
“Babatunde Afeez Demola”, I replied.
He handed my card to me and went to sit in a Toyota Camry car.
I tried another system with the card and it was successful

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:08am On May 16, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 7
Atlast! I went to thank the guy who kept my card for me, and that was when I got to know that he was a son of Mrs. Adebiyi. No wonder he stood at the ATM!
I left for office after the appreciation.
On getting to office, I checked Mrs. Akin in her office but she wasn’t around, then, I decided to send “call me back” to her and to the rest of the numbers I’ve missed intentionally. Then, I left for my office. After some minutes, my phone started vibrating, an unknown number, then I picked it up.

“Hello, Afeez, where have you put your phone since?” (It was Mrs. Akin’s voice.)

“It was not with me ma. I’m now available ma, I’ve even checked on you in your office”, I replied.

“I’m with grandma. I’ll join you soon” she said.

She came around after some minutes.

“You almost turned me to something else when you didn’t pick the calls up. My mind was not at rest and I have even come to the bank to check on you but I couldn’t see you. I’ve been dodging Oga (boss) since morning, because I didn’t know what to tell him if he asked about you”, she said.

“I’m sorry ma, I left my phone in the bag and kept it in the wardrobe outside, so I didn’t know it was ringing until when I went to take my logbook and saw the missed calls”, I lied.

She thanked and appreciated me for the great job I have done for her and she tried to compensate me with token, but I rejected it in the first instance and later collected it from her when the frustration was too much.

I took permission at office and went back home after some minutes because I was seriously tired.

I got home around 3:00pm, ate the food prepared for me by my sister, then headed to the bathroom to take my bath and slept off soon after my bath.

I woke up around 8:15pm, picked up my phone and saw six missed calls from an unknown number. Since I had no airtime on my mobile phone, I decided to send “call me back” to the number.

After some minutes, a message entered and when I checked it, it contained the pin of a recharge card from the unknown number, I recharged the card immediately.

Wao! Who could have sent me #1000 worth recharge card!! I was flabbergasted and decided to call the number straight-away. I was about to dial the number when my phone started vibrating. It was another unknown number and picked it up without any hesitation.

“Hello o, please, who is this?” I asked inquisitively.

“It’s me nah; you can’t even recognize my voice on phone again. O ga o!” (It was a lovely voice of a lady which sounded familiar) she said silkily.

“Is this not Zainab’s voice?” I asked doubtfully.

“Yes o o o!” she replied joyfully and giggled

Me: wao! I can’t just believe this! Where did you get my number?

Zainab: don’t worry about that joor. I learnt that you are in Osogbo.

Me: yeap. Who told you? (I asked curiously)

Zainab: we shall talk when we see on Saturday joor. I’ve seriously missed you o.

Me: really? Same here too. Are you also in Osogbo?

Zainab: no, but I will fall in on Saturday.

Me: no problem. But wait o! Were you the one who sent me airtime some minutes ago?

Zainab: me ke! Rara o, or should I send you ni?

Me: don’t bother o.

Zainab: catch up with you on Saturday dear.

Me: alright. I wish you Journey mercy in advance.

Zainab: thanks dear. Byeee! (She ended the call).

I can’t just believe I could still here from Zainab ( I was overwhelmed with the memory we shared together when we were in Polytechnic) I was lost in the emotional feeling when I remembered that I have not called the number that sent me the airtime. Then, I dialed the number…

TO BE CONTINUED.
This is where the real story started… Enjoy it in full.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 8

“hello, please, who am I on to?

“it’s me, Taiwo” she replied. (It was another lovely voice from a lady)

“did you mean Taiye Taiwo, the Nigerian player?” I asked jokingly

“no o o o!” she replied stressing “o” and giggled.

“Then, which Taiwo?” I asked with seriousness.

“From the bank you are banking with”, she said in a silky tone.

Me: oh yah! How did you get my number?

Taiwo: from your form now, or you have forgotten that I was the one who entered your details into the system?

Me: hmmm! What a clever game! No wonder they employed you.

Taiwo: stop teasing joor.

Me: I am not o, but only saying the fact.

Taiwo: ok o. Thanks anyway.

Me: so, you were the one who sent me the card?

Taiwo: don’t mind me jare. I did when I discovered you were out of airtime. It’s just a token and I hope you have accepted it the way it was?

Me: I can’t just belief this! So, your type still exists on earth? Thanks so much. You are highly appreciated.

Taiwo: the pleasure is mine.

Me: I guess you have information to pass across to me.

Taiwo: not really, but just to apologize for what our organization made you pass through. I decided to do this on their behalf.

Me: baby, you are so kind! Are you truly a human being? Because, I’ve not come across someone like you. Everything about you is just perfect.

Taiwo: hmmmm! Really!

Me: I mean it baby. Sequel to what you apologized for, it was nothing, but only a challenge which has added to my boldness and rigidity.

Taiwo: I could notice that while reacting in our office. I so much cherished and saluted your courage and boldness. I was really impressed. In fact, you are such a man!

Me: are you trying to kid me?

Taiwo: I’m seriously not kidding you o. I mean it. Keep it up.

Me: thanks so much for the compliment.

Taiwo: hope you have granted the apology?

Me: even, more than granted.

Taiwo: how will I be sure you have granted it?

Me: I swear to God, I have granted it.

Taiwo: ok o. But if I invite you to my place, would you honour my invitation?

Me: that will be awesome! I will definitely do.

Taiwo: you mean it!

Me: of course, yes.

Taiwo: I’m now inviting you to my haven on Sunday.

Me: that’s serious! I thought you were joking.

Taiwo: joking ke? I’m not o.

Me: by what time then?

Taiwo: I want you to choose any convenient time of your own since am going nowhere on that day.

Me: let’s make it 4:00pm then.

Taiwo: that’s too far now. I will be bored at home. Could you make it 12noon at least?

Me: no problem. I will give it a trial.

Taiwo: thanks so much dear.

Me: the pleasure is mine. Let me have the address.

Taiwo: don’t worry, I’ll send you the address via text message.

Me: alright.

Taiwo: thanks so much for making my night a colourful one.

Me: the pleasure is mine. Take care of you and do have a splendid night rest.

Taiwo: and you too.

Me: yeap. Good night. ( I hung up the call)

… TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 9
What has just happened now? Taiwo! From the bank! Am I dreaming? Then, I started picturing the scenarios that happened in the bank and her stances towards me. Has this lady felt in love with me? Love at the first sight, can it be possible? In the course of thinking, my heart lighted up and my face was full of smile…
I stood up and went for prayer, but couldn’t just belief I was still thinking of her while praying. I managed to complete the prayer and took the food prepared for me by my sister, then went to bed when I have watched and listened to NTA network news. I woke up at midnight just because I was still thinking of her in my sleep, then I decided to put call to her and let her know how I was feeling. I picked up my phone and dialed her number, and couldn’t just belief she picked it up immediately as if she was expecting the call before.
Me: hello baby. How far?
Taiwo: I’m fine, and you?
Me: I’m doing well too. You were not sleeping, why?
Taiwo: I’m experiencing slight stomach pain ni jare. How did you know?
Me: I could notice that in your voice and again, you picked the call without any hesitation.
Taiwo: don’t mind me. A pot calling kettle black… What about you?
Me: I woke up to urinate and decided to remind you that you have not sent the number to me.
Taiwo: number? Which number is that? Me: oh! Sorry. I wanted to say address (laughing)
Taiwo: (giggled) Funny you, am very sorry for that anyway. I would do justice to that as soon as I am ok. Me: alright then, am sorry for disturbing you by this time of the day.
Taiwo: you are not disturbing me joor. I’m even enjoying you for keeping my company.
Me: that’s lovely, but I still need to free you so as to rest a little bit because of work.
Taiwo: you are such a darling! Thanks so much for being there for me.
Me: don’t mind me. Take care of you.
Taiwo: and you too. Bye…
Me: yeap. Byeee (I hung up the call) My mind was a bit satisfied and I slept off.
I received a text message from her in the morning which stated thus; one becomes a fool and acts silly when she meets someone whom she believes, take care of you like you always say. Winks – Taiwo cares about you so much. The message ignited the feelings in my heart and the feelings busted out like raging fire which water cannot quench, even flood could not stop it. I don’t need any soothsayer to tell me that I’m in love. Suddenly, a thought came over me – Hope I’m not making same mistake; once beaten, twice shy is what they say… Afeez, did you even learn from your past bitter experience that made you lost your grandma? Yet, life is all about risk, at least it’s a must for you to marry, only that you have to be very watchful (self motivation and encouragement)…. TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 10
On Saturday, Zainab called me and pleaded to me that she wouldn’t be able to make it on that day, that I should be expecting her at the end of the month.
I was neither happy nor sad on her decision since I’ve erased her feelings from my heart.
Zainab was the only daughter of one popular businessman in my town. She was an attractive lady with moderate bosoms and her hips were well curved.
Though, we are both from the same town but never met except one fateful day when we met in a supermarket. Her beauty caught my fancy right from that very first day. We both stared at each other at a distance, then she left and I followed her, but before catching up with her, she had entered a car, and that was when I discovered that she was brought by the car.
“We’ll meet again”, I said to myself and I left for house in preparation for the class as a newly admitted student.
Though, the school had resumed a month ago, but due to financial constraints, I couldn’t resume with them at the appropriate time.
I was an orphan who didn’t grow up to know my parents. I was brought up by my grandmother who did petty trade to cater for us, my sister and me. And as a result of this, I hustle to meet my needs for survival.
My first day in class, I put on my best wear and looked cute, and then left for class. All eyes were on me when I entered but didn’t know why. I went to sit at the back since the front seats were filled up.
After some minutes, a skinny man entered and the class that was rowdy before became a graveyard. It was a lecturer, he wrote the course code on the board, MTH 121.
“Everybody should submit the last assignment I gave out”, he said.
I had nothing to submit, so I was just looking.
He went through the submitted copies and said, ” I know you would copy one another and I don’t mind, but I will need someone among you to show what you have copied down on the board, otherwise, I will score you people zero” he threatened.
We started looking at one another, who will bail us out? I thought in my mind that I have nothing to lose since I didn’t submit.
He wrote the question on the whiteboard (question on permutations and combinations) which I’ve been thought in further mathematics when I was in secondary school.
I was looking at the question and at the same time thinking of the approach to use when I heard him say, “Who is belling the cat?” he asked angrily and no one stood up.
“Before the count of THREE, if someone fails to come out, you will all smell pepper”, he emphasized.
Then, a guy stood up and walked up to him (we started clapping for him until when we heard what he said)
“Sir, I want to go and urinate”, he said.
“You are permitted, but you are not entering my class again till the end of this session” the lecturer replied and the guy reversed to his seat.
Then, the man started counting, one, two and he was about to pronounce three when I interrupted
“Sir, though, I didn’t submit because I am just resuming class today, but let me give it a trial”, I said soberly.
He looked down on me and said “those that were in class when the topic was been taken couldn’t solve it, I wonder how an unserious element like you will go about it. I will allow you, but if you miss it, you have put salt to your wound”, he said sarcastically.
I felt embarrassed, but I raised above the taunt and remained unruffled…
TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DIRTY GAME by Queening(f): 10:31am On May 16, 2015
Bros take it easy on d updates let comments roll in first

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by mubzay(f): 10:40am On May 16, 2015
Nice work. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2015
continue

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2015
Queening:
Bros take it easy on d updates let comments roll in first
Thanks for the suggestion. You are blessed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: DIRTY GAME by icewinz(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2015
Please update before may 29 grin
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2015
icewinz:
Please update before may 29 grin
lolz... I will definately do. wink
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 11
The eyes of every member of the class set on me and my heart started pounding heavily. I summoned courage, stepped forward and collected a marker from him. I drew three vertical lines to divide the board and I started proving it.
The solution was so long and tough, but thanks to God I got it. When I completed it, I wrote “QED” which means Quite Easily Done.
“This is serious! The man did it! What a perfect job! You must be a genius!” the man was flabbergasted and started to applaud while the members of the class joined him and I didn’t know when tears started rolling down my cheeks just because I was over joyous. The man embraced me and then asked for my name which I answered immediately. Then, he handled the submitted assignments to me said “you are the course rep of MTH 121 and you will need to follow me to my office right now”, he ended the class with us and I followed him as instructed.
When we got to his office, he asked why I have not been coming to class, and I explained the challenges I was facing then. He advised and encouraged me.
I moved directly to where the departmental notice board was situated when I left his office. I stood there reading information when someone covered my eyes from the back as if we were doing hide-and-seek. I held the hands and turned around, and I couldn’t just belief who I was looking at, it was as if I was dreaming. Could this be true?
“Were you not the one I saw in a supermarket the other day?” I asked anxiously.
“hmm…un, yeah! You are very correct! I respect your talent” she said and put on a sumptuous smile.
“Your name, if I may ask?” I asked stylishly.
“I’m Zainab”, she replied without hesitation and quickly said “Afeez, right?”
I was shocked, “how did you get to know my name?” I asked
“I was in the class when you performed a miracle in front of that wicked man called Popo. I was very happy when you completed the work correctly, because he wouldn’t have taken it easy with you if you missed it” she said happily.
“God! So, we are course mate!” I said surprisingly.
“Yes o o o.”
“Nice meeting you”, I said and handshake her
“It’s my pleasure” she replied and embraced me warmly as if she had missed me a lot.
“But, why have you not been coming to class before?” she asked inquisitively
“It’s a long story baby” I replied.
“But, hope you have done your registrations?” she asked.
“Not atall. I didn’t even know where to start”, I replied.
“Hope you wouldn’t mind me putting you through?” she said while rolling her eyes and twisting her neck.
“I would appreciate it” I replied and that was how we started our friendship.
Due to the natural gift bestowed in me, people like associating themselves with me, most especially ladies but Zainab always chased them away from me and sequel to that, people saw us as lovers of which we were not, but ordinary friends.
I was emotionally connected with her after some months and I also saw the traces boldly written on her face as well, so I decided to ask her out, but she turned me down…
What happened next?
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2015
Zaynabs!!!
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2015
Idrhas:
Zaynabs!!!
both of them wink
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 12
About 3:45pm the following day, I was still in bed and decided to switch on my phone because it was switched off in order to have sound sleep.
Immediately I switched it on, I heard it ringing, I looked at the screen and it was Zainab. I decided not to pick up her call because I was not in a good mood. She called for like five times but I refused to pick her calls. Then, she decided to send me a text message and pleaded to me to pick her calls that she just had to speak to me.
That was when I gave her second thought when she called again and I picked it up
“Hello Afeez, why are you doing this to me? It’s unfair now. I’ve been calling your number since when we have departed but it was switched off and same thing happened this morning when I called. Was it because of my reaction yesternight? I’m so sorry for that. To be sincere, I didn’t mean to hurt you”, I kept mute while she continued talking, “why were you not in class today? Was it because of the issue? She asked disappointedly.
“I didn’t get myself right since when you told me that you are not ready for any relationship. If I was in the class, I couldn’t concentrate, so why coming to class while I’ll gain nothing?” I confessed.
“I am very sorry for hurting your feelings; I’m going to do justice about it. I’m sorry once again”, she apologized and continued, “Mr. Popo even asked of you and also said, ‘we are writing his test tomorrow by 6:00pm’ and I have not understood the last topic he taught us very well. So, would you be so good to come and explain it to me in my house?” she requested
“I will, but am not coming to your house. Let’s meet at FF block in the school”, I replied
“I know you will deny coming to my house, but no problem. When should I be expecting you?” she asked remarkably.
“Just give me some minutes” I replied soberly.
I left for bathroom and saw two missed calls when I came back. I checked it, and it was class rep, Funsho. I was about to call him back when he called back…
“Hello Funsho, how far?” I said.”
“I dey o bro. Why were you not in class today?” he curiously asked.
“Nothing jare bro. I just felt like relaxing at home today” I replied.
“Na you o. You be boss of life nah, me self wan be like you. Am very sure that your girl must have updated you on Mr.Popo’s new development” he said remarkably.
“Who are you referring to as my girl? You guys sha! I have not heard from anyone joor, abeg update me chap chap” I replied anxiously
“Stop pretending bro! Besides, I am calling you on behalf of the whole class to ask about your well-being and also to invite you as tutor for the tutorial which is holding in D16 by 6:00pm today”, he said.
I sighed, “tuto what? Why me: what did I know to teach you guys?” I asked interrogatively.
“I have delivered what they sent me o and you must not fail us. Good day” he said and hung up the call without letting me utter a word to what he has said. I was confused. Will I be able to meet up? How do I go about Zainab’s case?
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 2:15am On May 17, 2015
Following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 3:38am On May 17, 2015
Idrhas:
Following.
Thanks bro for letting me know that I'm not alone. You are blessed... smiley
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2015
alone? hell no!!!!. Is the story real life story or a fiction?

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 13
“I will have to be very brief with Zainab” I said.
Then, the worms in my stomach started rumbling, but nothing to give them. I dressed up quickly and set out for school. I trekked to the street where I could get bike easily because I reside in our family house with my grandma.
I got to school after some minutes, went directly to FF block and called her.
“Hello baby, where are you?” I asked on phone
“FF5. Are you in school?” she curiously asked.
“Yeah. I’ll join you shortly”, with that, I heard “your call credit is exhausted” and my call was terminated. Thank God she has told me the room where she is.
I rushed upstairs by skipping some stairs and got to her within a tinkle of an eye.
They were seven in the room, three couples and she was the only one sitting alone.
She frowned at me when I entered.
“It seems you are not happy. What is the problem?” I asked in a caring manner.
“Free me joor! I don’t know what I have done to deserve that”, she said disappointedly.
I moved closer and sat beside her and then placed my left hand on her right shoulder while my right hand was used to hold her left hand leaving the right one free and tried to pet her.
“Baby, what’s really the problem? I’m lost and can’t even reason right. Accept my apology in case I’ve hurt you, just forgive me”, I pleaded.
“You have changed! I just have to confess to you so as to free my mind. Why did you terminate the call some minutes ago when we have not concluded the discussion?” she asked angrily.
“I’m very sorry dear. It was not intentional, but the credit got exhausted. You should trust me that I couldn’t do such to you baby” I explained and tried to give the phone to her for confirmation, but she rejected it.
“Hope you are now pleased with me?” I inquired.
“I’m not yet satisfied. In fact, still not happy”, she confessed bitterly.
“What is the matter again?” I asked like a wounded lion that has lost its claws and teeth.
“I’ve been inviting you to my house for so long but you have never honoured my invitation and same thing still repeated itself today. We have been friends for more than a month now and you have never in your life being to my house, let alone of you taking me to your house and you claimed you love me, is that love? Loving someone without bothering to know where she lives”, she lamented bitterly and went crimson
I was touched by her words and also felt embarrassed when those people in the class with us set eyes on us as if they were watching drama.
I was short of words for some minutes before I could say something.
“Zainab, I’m so sorry for what I have done and I’m ready to correct my mistakes. Would you be so glad to lead me there now?” I requested like a debater who has just accepted a defeat.
I didn’t know where and how that sumptuous smile came from, it just appeared all over her face, it was just like a magic.
She giggled and hugged me so tightly and we zoomed off to her house which was very close to school.
On our way to her house,…
TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2015
To be realistic, it's a fiction. Thanks
Re: DIRTY GAME by drtwist(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2015
nice story line I'm with you op
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:30am On May 17, 2015
drtwist:
nice story line I'm with you op
With you guys around me, I'm optimistic... smiley
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 14
I decided to tell her that I wouldn’t stay long due to the tutorial I was invited for.
“I will just know the place today and pay you a full visit tomorrow”, I said.
“So, you will not teach me what I purposely called you for before leaving?” she asked disappointedly.
“Zaiiinab! Try and understand me now. I thought I told you that I am having tutorial with the members of our class by 6:00pm today and the tutorial will be based on what we have been taught in class, maybe you join them”, I said with tremble in my voice. She looked at me disappointedly.
“And you said I am special to you! Treating your special one equally with other members of the class, no problem!” she confessed.
“I’m very sorry for my utterances baby. Just try and understand me. I didn’t mean to hurt you. Just pardon me” I apologized.
“I don’t even know the reason why I’m doing all these. It seems am forcing you to do what you didn’t want to do” she said gleefully.
“Baby, I’m gonna do anything because of you just to see you happy and mind you, as from now on, I’m gonna treat you like a queen”, I said and then threw my right hand on her neck and pecked her on the cheek.
She looked at me amazingly and smiled but didn’t utter a word till when we got to where she resided.
She opened the door and asked me to enter then she followed.
It was a bedroom flat. Her room was well set and quite cozy.
“Welcome to my hut. What should I offer you? Don’t tell me you are ok o”, she said joyfully.
“Did I hear you say hut? In fact, this is what they should be referring to as ‘heaven on earth’. If I say I’m ok, you might be thinking that I’m still annoyed with you. In the light of that, just bring anything edible” I requested to satisfy the angry worms that have been murmuring in my stomach.
She brought out a mortuary standard five alive juice from a portable freezer and two glasses.
“I’m very sorry for offering you this dear. I never believed you could be here today, had it been I know, I would have prepared you a nice food. All the same just give me some minutes to dish you something delicious” she said gleefully.
“I’m very much ok with this baby, so don’t bother about that joor. I’m taking this one self just to show you love”, I replied but I did not mean what I said because I was seriously hungry.
She stared at me for some minutes and smiled. She poured the juice into a glass cup and brought it to me because I was sitting on a chaise lounge. She went down on her knees to show some respect and offered it to me.
I was shocked and impressed, I couldn’t just belief her type still exists.
I collected it from her and supported her up.
Zainab was a good wife material. Despite the fact that she was born with silver spoon in her mouth, yet she was humble and respectful.
I asked her to get her own glass of juice and she obeyed and we clinked the glasses happily and drank.
“Zainab, let’s get the work done so that you will have enough time to revise it”, I said.
“Thanks dear”, she responded.
I was waiting for her to bring out her book when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it was the class rep, Funsho, then I picked it up…
“Bro, how far now? Shey you no go show up ni” he asked.
“I no fit disappoint the class now. Shebi na 6:00pm?” I asked
“Yes now! This is 5:55pm by my time here, so you ought to have been here by now”, he said
I was shocked when I checked my wrist watch to confirm the time.
“I will join you in the next five minutes bro”, I said optimistically.
“Alright, we go dey expect you o. No African time o”, he said jokingly.
“Trust me bro”, I responded, he hung up the call.
We both looked at each other at the same time while there was silence.
“What is going to happen now?” she asked in pity.
I was short of words and different things started running through my mind. What a dilemma!
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2015
I smell.........

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:29am On May 17, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 15
“Zainab, can you just do me a favour by attending the class together with them? It will not speak well to fail the whole class. Had it been I have been taking them before, it would have been easy to reject today’s offer. I promise to retake you if you don’t get it in the class”, I pleaded to convince her.
“I have heard you o. Oya let’s go because it’s already past six”, she replied satisfactorily.
I was so happy and gave her a nice peck on her cheek.
“Thank you dear”, I appreciated her and we zoomed off to school.
We met full house at the venue of the tutorial, everyone was set waiting for me.
“Pardon me for coming late. I’m really sorry”, I apologized to the whole class for coming late.
“Apology granted. We have known and even said it before your arrival that Zainab must be the one delaying you. So just carry on with the tutorial”, said Aisha, a class member.
I looked at Zainab’s face and saw her smiling, and then I thanked the whole class and started the tutorial.
We finished the tutorial around 7:52pm and they appreciated me for opening their eyes to many hidden facts about the course.
I was dragged out of the place by Zainab and asked me to follow her back to her house. I accompanied her and petted her to let me go home because grandma must have been expecting me since I didn’t tell her I was not coming home on that day.
“Call her you are not coming home today now”, she said.
“She is not connected”, I replied.
“You mean, she doesn’t have phone?” she questioned doubtfully.
“No jawe, she doesn’t”, I replied.
She kept mute for some seconds.
“Don’t let me delay you then, we shall talk tomorrow. Remember me to her and take care of yourself too”, she said and handed a note book to me to keep for her till the following day. I was in hurry so I couldn’t question her on the book.
“Thanks for the understanding. Take care of you too” I replied and stopped a bike which took me to my abode.
I was seriously tired and wanted to rest, but it was hot so I decided to put off my wear. In that process my phone started ringing, I checked who was calling and it was her. I managed to pick up the call…
“Hello dear, hope you are now at home?” she asked in a caring tone.
“Yeap, just now. Thanks for the care”, I replied.
“You are the one to thank most. How is grandma doing?” she asked.
“Fine, she is on bed already”, I replied.
“Ehyah! So, what are you gonna eat tonight or she has prepared you something to eat?” she questioned in a caring tone.
“I have not checked. I’m gonna take care of myself. Thanks for the care. What about you?” I asked in return.
“I’m ok. Have you opened the book?” she asked anxiously.
“No, what is it for self?” I curiously asked.
“Whatever you see when you open it is yours. Good night”, she said and hung up the call.
I quickly picked up the book and checked. I couldn’t just believe what I saw…
TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2015
Rich man pikin! nd op u haven't given me a reply

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love & Wisdom / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.