Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

DIRTY GAME - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DIRTY GAME (40201 Views)

Read: +18 Story – My Dirty Friend Cynthia / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2015
I guess he ain't sleeping over tonight
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2015
Idrhas:
I guess he ain't sleeping over tonight
let's see how it goes... grin
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:02pm On May 18, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 23
“a minute please”, Zainab said and went to her while I stood still wondering…
“what could be the relationship between both of them; why did Zainab’s reaction turned moody? But she is the first and the last in her family which means Sophiat can’t be her sister, so why was she afraid?” I was engrossed in my thoughts when I heard an elongated hiss from Sophiat which caught my attention. She looked down on me from afar and walked out on Zainab.
I suspected she has poisoned her (Zainab) mind because I was expecting her to join me but she was only standing still looking sober, depressed and helpless. I walked up to her and asked her what the problem was…
“Dear, what’s the problem?” I asked with a great concern written all over my face.
“Baby, to be sincere I couldn’t get myself right for now. I’m very sorry I will not be able to tell you anything for now. Let’s go home please”, she replied while standing akimbo.
I was short of words, so I didn’t bother to disturb her further until when we got home.
“Zainab, look at my face”, I said and she did, “who is Sophiat to you?” I asked inquisitively while staring at her.
She was shocked, “she is my cousin and we stayed together before I was offered admission into this school. Did you know her before or how did you get to know her name?” she explained and asked anxiously. Then, she started gaining her lost courage and freedom.
“Yeah, very well. She was my secondary school mate and a companion then, but suddenly turned to a foe just because she loved me and wanted us to take our friendship beyond, but which I rejected it”, I replied.
“But why didn’t you go into relationship with her if I may ask?” she stylishly asked.
“it was due to the fact that I didn’t love her, and also, I was in love with my studies and didn’t want to get involved in any love affair which could distract my attentions. In additional to that, she was rude and people complained about her alot”, I explained.
“That’s serious! Nooo wooonder! Hun! Now, I got it!”, she exclaimed and shook her head in affirmation to what I said.
“No wonder what?” I asked anxiously.
“Don’t worry about that dear. All I know is that, what God has joined together, no one dare put asunder. Therefore, let’s move on with our life and forget about her issue”, she said daringly.
I could deduce what Sophiat has told her from her words, but since she has assured me of her feelings, then, I succumbed to what she said and we started living as a couple.
Our love became the talk of the campus. We even won the best couple of the year in our department.
All of a sudden, my academic performance started dropping and my CGPA dropped drastically and as a result of that, I lost the opportunity of becoming a scholar which could have earned me alot of benefits.
Some days after convocation, we both went to our various homes.
I woke up following the call of my Love one fateful Saturday. She told me she threw up a day before that day and when she went for test, it was discovered that she was pregnant…
TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 8:16pm On May 18, 2015
well I d say congratulations! if she really is!
Re: DIRTY GAME by mubzay(f): 8:35pm On May 18, 2015
Ghen ghen
Re: DIRTY GAME by Donphemmzzy(m): 9:28pm On May 18, 2015
Congratulobia
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 24
It was a big slap on my face when I had what she said…
“Are you joking or what?” I inquired inquisitively.
“Common! How do you expect me to joke with costly issue such as this?” she questioned.
I took a deep breath…
“where did you carry out the test?” I gently asked.
“I conducted it myself when I couldn’t see my period and it was positive”, she replied.
I was lost and confused…
“So, what are we gonna do now?” I asked.
“That’s why am calling you to seek your opinion”, she replied.
“Have you informed your Dad?” I asked.
“My dad? You want to kill me. He must not here about this except you want me dead”, she replied irritatingly.
“where did you carry out the test?” I asked out of tension forgotten that I have asked her before.
She was so furious about my reaction towards the issue
“Are your ears not functioning again or how many times will I tell you I did it myself?” she replied angrily.
“Be calm now! At least you brought this issue to me because I am involved and you have believe in my words, so why lashing me with such words?” I fired back.
She became calm and almost cried on phone.
“I’m sorry for that. I didn’t mean to throw such words unto you, but I was frustrated. So, your opinion?” she apologized and requested for the way out.
“To be sincere, I didn’t know what to say since you said your Dad must not hear about it”, I said, while expecting her to decide.
“I can’t leave it. I will find solution to it myself. It’s just that I have to get you informed before going into it”, she said boldly.
I was shocked and can’t just belief what I heard from her. So, I need to confirm it.
“Are you trying to say you gonna abort it?” I asked with tremble in my voice.
“I don’t have any other alternative than that”, she affirmed her stand.
“Did you even think of the danger of what you want to embark on? We have to see each other and discuss because I am not in support of that your decision”, I confessed.
“I’m ready for the worst, so no need to discuss anything my dear. Be good and stay out of worry. I’m gonna be fine”, she said and tried to console me.
I know there is nothing I could say to convince her. That’s the only BUT she has, once she decides on a particular thing, only death can stop her from doing it.
“But, I am still interested in seeing you”, I said in sober mood.
“My dad is around for now, so I’ll give you a call to tell you the new development later”, she replied and hung up the call.
I wiped my face to confirm if it was a dream, but it was a reality. I stood up from the bed and started wandering in the room thinking on what could be the outcome of her decision.
I was physically and emotionally disturbed when I waited for her call but didn’t see her brake light, and then decided to call her while she refused to pick it up.
When it was around 8:55pm that very day, my phone started ringing and quickly looked at the screen to check if it was her, but it was an unknown number…
TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 5:23am On May 19, 2015
Oya kontinue
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 25
I picked it up without hesitation…
“hello, is this Afeez please?”
“yes, I am Afeez. Who’s this please?” I replied in an effort to recognize the voice, when he spoke out again.
“It’s me Demola, your paddy”, he muttered.
“oh oh, ,Demmy how far now?” I asked, even when I was surprised that why is he calling me at the late hours of the day and not using his number.
“Where are you?” he curiously asked.
“I’m at home right now. Any gist?” I inquired.
“You know what? You will have to vacate your house immediately in order to avoid being arrested!” he exclaimed rushing to hang up, but I quickly ask him to hold on…
“wait wait, what’s the problem, what happened?” interrupting him just before he hung up.
“Based on what I heard, Zainab was found almost lifeless in her room bleeding heavily. It was discovered that she aborted and she has been brought to my father’s clinic. And it seemed her father has ordered for your arrest”, he explained and hung up.
His last word hit me hard which got me shocked and almost collapsed at what he just disclosed.
My mood was destabilized and I didn’t know the next line of action to seek redress.
I stood at akimbo and I didn’t know when I started crying. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door which got me shocked and sent a cold down my spine. I started panting and quickly hide at the back of the door. I heard the knock again and a voice followed…
“Afeez, kilode? Silekun jare”, it was grandma which means “Afeez, what happened? Open the door”.
Then, I became calm and quickly wiped the tears and pretended as if nothing has happened. I opened the door for her and she sat on my bed asking me what the problem was. She was too precious to me and it was hard for me to hide anything from her, so I explained everything to her.
She was highly disappointed in me and wept for my mistake. She asked me to pack immediately that very night and find somewhere to hide so as not to get arrested.
When I was ready to flee, her eyes was saturated with tears and she hugged me so tight and then dissolved into tears. I was touched and I started weeping too. I felt like staying with her, but she released me and prayed for me.
I later summoned courage like a gallant soldier and left the house without heading to any particular destination.
I called Demola’s number but it was not available and I decided to go directly to his house since it was dark and fortunately for me, I met him at home.
He asked me on how it happened which I explained to him and he counseled me to leave the town as early as possible because Zainab’s dad was very wicked and he could do anything to get me eliminated due to what has happened to his one and only child.
On hearing that, my heart started pounding heavily and had a restless night due to the challenges ahead of me.
Very early the following day at about 5:05am, I left the town for Ibadan.
When I got to Ibadan, I looked for my sister who was also struggling for survival and got her informed about the situation on ground. She seemed carefree and less concerned about me.
Then, that was when I decided to put a call to grandma…
She picked up the call but it was a man’s voice. I dropped the call so as to confirm if I have dialed the right number, and yes I was correct. Then, I re-dialed it and it was that same voice…
TO BE CONTINUED... GOOD MORNING
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2015
Al-Mishkila( trouble)
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 26
“Hello, who am I on to?” I asked with a great concern.
“This is sergeant Sunday from Apa police station, division 2, speaking on behalf of Iya Afeez”, he answered.
I was shocked to hear that grandma has been arrested just because of the issue.
“But what has she done to deserve that? How dare you arrest an elderly innocent woman?” I questioned aggressively.
“Hear this fool! You had better show up before it is too late for you” he said in concise way.
I was short of words and then hung up the call.
“You have landed Maami into trouble through your stupid act abi” my sister said while I looked at her with horror eyes.
She took her phone and called grandma’s number again and pleaded to the sergeant to let her speak with her and which he allowed.
She (grandma) told my sister not to let me show up, that she is ready to bear whatever comes out of it. My sister was not satisfied with her decision and hung up the call angrily.
After three days, my sister decided to go home in order to check her (grandma) and she came back to Ibadan with sad news which landed me in hospital.
“When I got home, I went straight to Zainab’s dad and pleaded to him to set Maami free and which he did by giving me a letter to the police station, but when I got there, I learnt that she has been mistakenly taken for a woman who killed her husband just because he didn’t take her out for valentine. And an attempt was made to correct the mistake, but she had been hanged to death before the correction could be made” she explained and busted into tears.
When I heard that, I slumped and fainted.
I woke up after some hours and still can’t believe grandma has gone to the land of no return. I cried bitterly not because of anything, but because I was responsible for her death.
“Yah Allah, forgive me for not letting her reap the fruits of her labour and being responsible for her death by hanging”, I prayed and asked for forgiveness.
It took me some days before I could recover.
Aftermath, I decided to put a call to Zainab, but her lines were switched off and likewise childhood friend’s (Demola) number. The life became misery because I didn’t know if she survived it or not, but I later motivated myself and learned to move on.
I started another way of life and lost my phone in the process, I got another line neglecting the former one. I applied for direct entry into a federal university and which I was admitted.
After a year, my sister got married and relocated to Osogbo while I was still schooling in Ibadan. I later joined her in Osogbo where she secured me a placement for my Industrial training (IT).
That was how I lost Zainab’s contact and met Taiwo, the banker…
This is where the tittle “Dirty Game” lies.
Watch out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRTY GAME by drtwist(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2015
Baba I de follow you make we see the dirty game together

Though I enjoy ur story and it is fiction, but you have to make your reason for every seen look real.

Example mama that you called and the police that pick recognize you without you describing your self tellin you to show up cannot be mistaken for another woman crime because she is well know there. Instead you would have make the reason more real and emotional.

More data to ur bundle and ink to ur pen
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 3:31am On May 20, 2015
drtwist:
Baba I de follow you make we see the dirty game together

Though I enjoy ur story and it is fiction, but you have to make your reason for every seen look real.

Example mama that you called and the police that pick recognize you without you describing your self tellin you to show up cannot be mistaken for another woman crime because she is well know there. Instead you would have make the reason more real and emotional.

More data to ur bundle and ink to ur pen
The police was able to recognise his voice just because mama saved his number with afeez which appeared immediately on the screen of the phone when he called. And since his case was still fresh to the police, then wanted to chance him with that ideal. I really love this challenge and I appreciate it alot. May God bless for you are part of those keeping me here...
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 3:41am On May 20, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 27
It was a cool Sunday morning. I got a message from Taiwo and when I read through, it happened to be the address she promised to send and that reminds me that I have an appointment with her by 12:00 noon that very day.
I quickly engaged myself in some domestic works at home and later dressed up in line with the preparation for her house.
I appeared in my favourite colours which were white and black, a well ironed white T-shirt and a black pair of trousers with black shining shoe. I checked my dressing in a standing mirror and it was classic.
“Yeah, Afeesco, you are good to go”, I said to myself, and then informed my sister I am going out.
“Hmmm! This look is charming o. I’m very sure you are visiting your girl today. Wait, wait, let me give you a nice shot”, she said and quickly brought out her Smartphone and snapped me. I looked at the picture and, I was attracted by the picture. I left the house and trekked a bit before I could get a bike. I described where I was going for the Okada man and he claimed he knows the place and we agreed on a particular amount.
I checked at my golden wrist watch and it was almost noon, then, my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it was Taiwo, then I picked it up…
“Hello dear, are you not coming again?” she asked.
“Am on my way”, I replied.
“Really?” she asked anxiously.
“Yes nah. You suppose to have been hearing the sound of the bike nah”, I replied.
“Yeah! yeah! Thenks dear. Expecting you o” she said happily.
“Alright, I will soon be with you”, I said.
“I can’t wait o”, she replied.
“Ok o o o”, I said and allowed her to drop the call.
“Here I come” I said to myself, standing opposite a yellow bungalow house doing nothing but contemplating whether to go in or not because I was expecting her to wait for me outside. I stared at the window hoping to catch a glimpse of the one I was seeking but saw nothing.
Although my instinct urged me to turn back when I thought about the memory I spent with Zainab but eventually my heart couldn’t just allow me. The door bell rang melodiously when it felt my touch. I waited for a reply but I didn’t hear one until the second time when a feminine voice spoke from the inside.
A few minutes later, when the door was opened, I was stunned by the sight I behold, the figure standing before me was that light skinned damsel with an extravagance attire. Her charming smile was so sumptuous like that of Zainab which took me to her memory lane.
The surprise on her face was enormous when she saw me; we stood staring at each other for seconds before I broke the silence. ‘Hello Taiwo, it’s nice seeing you’ I greeted.
‘Oh Abdulafeez, is this the real you? You are seriously looking good. Oh my goodness!” she shot arrows of flattering words before I was ushered in.
“How are you doing?” I asked looking into her pale face.
She ignored my question and went inside. She came back moments later with two cups containing a bluish liquid and offered one to me which I rejected. She looked at me weirdly and rolled her eyes…
“Are you feeling shy or what? Don’t tell me you are not taking anything o”, she said.
“Don’t mind me jawe. I’m just ok for now but promise you to take something before I take my leave”, I replied.
I wondered if what I said was special when she stood up happy, sat at the edge of the chair where I was sitting and offered me a nice peck on my cheek…
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 3:46am On May 20, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 28
The peck sent a cold down my spine and my heart melted. I wanted to turn to her just to look at her face when my eyes noticed that her skirt ridden up to her mid-thigh! She was presenting me an up skirt while looking at her pale thigh, “This lady is beautiful, I had to say and she has a body to kill. The camisole top she had over her upper half was crimson red and dropped rather low, giving me the deepest cleavage I had ever seen” I thought in my mind and I had to quickly pull away my eyes and control myself. I finally looked at her face while she smiled and winked at me. Though, I was in love before, but didn’t know what came over me that particular moment. I frowned at her and changed my seat.
She was shocked and confused. She joined me on my new seat..
“What’s wrong? What have I done wrong? Or was it because of my attitude? I reacted that way just because am in love with you and seriously in need of you. I was expecting you to reciprocate the feelings. I’m not an unserious type and I am ready to settle down with you and deliver all my kids to you. I have been praying and waiting to see a man like you and I believed my prayer has been answered, so please and please, don’t turn me down”, she confessed out of worried, written all over her face while she was on her knees holding my hands.
In fact, the way she reacted enabled me to know how effective the power of love is. I looked into her eyes and I saw a gentle love like dove.
Love is as powerful as death; it drives people crazy while some have even lost their lives because of it.
I was convinced with her actions and words which forced me to open up to her about my past relationship with Zainab.
“Each time I remember grandma’s death, I become sad and felt like not engaging in any relationship again”, I added.
She tried to convince me further to forget about my past and try to move on.
In fact, she was really endowed because her words were so inspired.
She looked at me out of sympathy for some minutes and before I know it, her lips came crushing against mine. Our tongues fought the war of supremacy as we twisted, entwined and entangled it in action. I knew where it was heading to but I couldn’t stop myself. I wanted the sex because its being long I have had it and I was no more a novice in the act. I lifted her feet as our lips was still enlaced in action, carrying her as we both found our way to unknown destination, dropping one piece of clothing here and there. We were almost unclad when we got to her bed.
My hands reached for her two bare bosoms, as I gently caressed them, sending shock waves down her spine, making her moan softly.
I was not a professional in the act, neither was I a virgin.
She carefully zipped down my trousers, making me completely naked and took my joystick into her hands, rubbing and working it up and down softly. I reacted by groaning softly giving her the impression that I was really enjoying it.
When I couldn’t take it any longer, I started sucking her hard nipples while my index finger was working on her clitoris gently. She left my joystick and started begging me to insert my joystick into her honey pot and which I did without hesitation.
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by mubzay(f): 6:02am On May 20, 2015
HMmm! Howw will zainab take this? Dos dt mean u av called it quits wth her? And taiwo, guess she is just using d moment to get what she wants.
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2015
mubzay:
HMmm! Howw will zainab take this? Dos dt mean u av called it quits wth her? And taiwo, guess she is just using d moment to get what she wants.
let's see how it goes... wink
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 29
We both enjoyed the game together. In fact she was good and experienced on bed. After the battle, I went to bathroom to take my bath and before I came back, I have gotten three missed calls on my phone and when I checked, it was Zainab. My heart vibrated and my conscience started disturbing me. Though, I didn’t know whether she is engaged as well, but the fault shouldn’t be from me.
I was confused whether to call her back or not. Then, Taiwo called me to join her in eating what she had prepared. I wanted to resist, but due to the promise which I made that I’m gonna eat something before leaving her, so I joined her with my troubled mind.
While eating together, she tried to feed me but which I rejected…
“What’s the problem now? I’ve noticed you since you came back from the bathroom; it seems you are not happy. What has happened or I didn’t perform up to your expectation?” she asked with a great worry written all over her face.
I was about to answer her when my phone started ringing again, and it was Zainab’s call. I was staring at my phone when Taiwo spoke, “pick it now”, and that was when I managed to pick it…
“Hello dear, where did you put your phone before?” she asked.
“I’m sorry jawe. I left it in the room while I was in the bathroom”, I replied.
“And you didn’t see my missed calls?” she asked.
“I saw it jawe and I have the intention of calling you back before I was being called by a friend, so I’m very sorry”, I replied.
While chatting with her over the phone, Taiwo left her place and came to my side which I didn’t understand why she did. I neglected her and continued the chat…
“Who is that your friend?” she asked anxiously.
“A new friend, so you can’t know her”, I replied “but I thought you said you are coming here by ending?” I quickly asked so as to deviate from what she was asking me.
“Yeap. We need to see and talk. Hope we are still together?” she stylishly asked.
I didn’t know what to utter as a response, I looked at Taiwo’s face while she returned her look with horror face.
“I’m in the position to ask you that, but not withstanding, I’m still yours, but we need to see and talk as you said”, I replied feeling uncomfortable.
“Really? I trust you and that’s why I love you”, she said happily and she hung up by saying “love you” which I replied “love you too”.
I dropped my phone on the table and took a deep breath.
“Good of you! Well done! I’m very sure that person was Zainab. Now, tell me, where I belong because I could hear all your conversation?” she asked.
I was in dilemma and short of words.
“It seems I’m using myself to beg you abi? I want you to listen and listen well; I can’t lose you to Zainab. It’s either you marry both of us together or she leaves you for me. I’m ready to give it whatever it takes” she threatened.
I sat down with my head buried in my volars and almost cried because of the challenge before me.
She held me tight and raised my head
“I’m very sorry for my words. I didn’t mean to hurt you, but I can’t let go of you because I’m in love already. If I had known that this is how it will be, I wouldn’t have agreed with her. Now, it has turned to something else which is difficult for me to get over”, she confessed while crying.
I was lost and confused with her confession, “if she had known, she wouldn’t have agreed with her” who was she referring to? I asked myself…
TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRTY GAME by Onemansquad(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2015
It has started guys. 9am don reach and voting has started and as agreed, Adeh39 and Aipete2 must make it to the finals. They are in the semi- final already, and only your vote could make the progress to the final. Just type: I vote aipete2, adeh39 Cc: Nljega Your votes count. These two ladies are users of this section, let the crown return to the literature section... Voting thread: http:// www.nairaland.com/2324981/miss-nairaland- contest-2015-final/2
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2015
where u dey now?

1 Like

Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 30
I summoned courage and challenged her
“What did I hear you say just now? Who were you referring to?” I asked irritatingly.
She wiped her tears with her back hand.
“Let’s forget about that. All I know is that, things are going to be well”, she replied courageously.
Then, the pressure on me has gone a bit and my mind was a little bit free. I looked at the wall clock and it was quarter to six. There was rumbling of thunder outside which made me peeped through the window and it was about to rain.
“Taiwo, I have to leave”, I said in a hurry.
“But we still need to talk”, she replied.
“Yeah, we are still together now”, I said while putting on my shoe.
“No problem then”, she replied unsatisfactorily while I jumped out of the house. I was fortunate to get a bike going to my area, but the amount was double, and since I was in a hurry so as not to be caught up by the rain, I agreed and he took me to my destination safely before the commencement of the heavy rain which stopped around 11:15pm.
When I got home, I got my sister informed about the scenario so as to put me through on the issue and our conversation went thus;
Sister: You said you just met Taiwo a week ago
Me: yes ma.
Sister: how come she quickly gets involved to the extent of planning a family with you without even knowing where you stay? Moreover, you’re still schooling.
Me: that’s exactly what is giving me headache too. I did not even know from whom I inherited that, because I wonder why ladies are after me despite the fact that I have nothing to offer them.
Sister: you inherited it from our father. I have once heard it from maami that ladies do disturb our father when he was alive.
Me: what should I do now?
Sister: you will need to see Zainab first and confirm if she is still in love with you and has not chosen.
Me: yes now! I know she is still in love. In fact, she needs me seriously.
Sister: don’t say that joor. Someone you have left for the past three years and you are still putting all your trust in her, and besides she doesn’t deserve you because her father should be held responsible for grandma’s death.
On hearing that, I felt discouraged. “Is my sister trying to support Taiwo and discourage me from Zainab”, I said to myself and I need to know her stand sequel to Zainab issue.
Me: but sister, assuming I later go for Zainab, won’t you support?
Sister: what will be Taiwo’s faith? Why did you sleep with her when you know that Zainab is still coming back? Or you counted her cheap just because she showed you love? You had better think of it very well and stop taking her feelings for granted. Don’t forget, what goes around comes around. The ball is now in your court, so I need leave you to decide. (She stood up and went to bed).
What a dilemma! I felt confused and disturbed. I stood up and started blaming myself while wandering in the room for lack of self control. Had it been I have not slept with Taiwo now, it would have been easy for me to back out. While on my thought, I heard my phone ringing…
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by drtwist(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2015
Ajodem I want to know something!? What happen to zanad since that she is just calling now and at the same time asking if you guys are still dating.
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 1:27am On May 21, 2015
drtwist:
Ajodem I want to know something!? What happen to zanad since that she is just calling now and at the same time asking if you guys are still dating.
hmmm! A great question to be answered but which has been answered in an episode to be read... Just keep on following my bro. You are blessed
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 1:29am On May 21, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 31
I looked at the screen and it was Taiwo, then I picked the call…
Taiwo: Hello dear, hope you were not disturbed by the rain?
Me: Not at all
Taiwo: you left your wrist watch in my room.
Me: oh! It was true. Just keep it for me.
Taiwo: alright dear. When are you coming for it?
Me: I can’t say for now, perhaps weekend.
Taiwo: that will be better then, because me self wanna see you that very weekend. I have a very crucial issue to discuss with you.
Me: can’t we just discuss it on phone now?
Taiwo: is not a matter we could discuss on phone. It has something to do with you, Zainab and myself.
On hearing that, I was shocked and I started sweating despite the fact that it was raining
Me: I am scared. Wait Taiwo, can we see tomorrow please? (I asked out of tension)
Taiwo: you know the nature of my work now, and you will also be at work tomorrow. I think the best day for us is weekend.
Me: tomorrow will be my last day at that office, and I am only going there to sign my logbook. Therefore, no problem on my own part.
Taiwo: that’s interesting! So, you won’t tell me if not because of what we are discussing now?
Me: I am sorry for that. I had the intention of telling you when I came to your house, but it escaped my memory.
Taiwo: no problem. Though, I will be available at night, but I am not in support of you visiting at night.
Me: I don’t like it as well.
Taiwo: then, you will have to wait till weekend. May God spare our lives.
Me: ameen.
Taiwo: splendid night rest. Love you wholeheartedly.
Me: love you too. Take care of you.
Taiwo: I will. Thanks so much. Byeee…(she hung up the call)
I threw my phone on the chair, and then stood at akimbo looking sad, sober and depressed like a player who lost a penalty kick at the final.
I later composed myself and got over the pressure.
It was weekend, Saturday morning when I received a call from Zainab…
Zainab: hello dear, how was your night?
Me: it was fine and yours?
Zainab: alhamdullilah (which means glory be to God).
It was funny to me because I was hearing such from her for the first time.
Me: Zainab! Did you just say ‘alhamadullilah’?
Zainab: (cut in) what do you mean? I’m now a practicing Muslim o, in fact if you see me, you will glorify Allah.
Me: (happy) really?
Zainab: yes o. You know what?
Me: I don’t know o, until you tell me.
Zainab: I’m currently in Oshogbo, but I don’t know how to get to your house, so I need your address.
Me: (exited) are you serious? I can’t just believe this! So, I’m still gonna see you again? Ooh! I feel good, paaranranranran (playing guitar sound with month)!
Zainab: laughing….
Me: just wait, let me quickly get a bike, I am gonna join you in the next ten minutes.
Zainab: I am coming with a car ni joor. Just send me the address and I will get to you.
Me: really? a moment please.
I dropped the call and quickly sent her the address within a tick and then called her back…
Me: have you seen it?
Zainab: yes. Am gonna join you very soon.
She dropped the call while I quickly arranged my room. I informed my sister about her visit and pleaded to her (sister) not to shun her which she conformed.
After ten minutes, I received a call from her…
Hello dear, I’m at St. David Secondary School, but one my tyre is flat and I don’t know how to fix the extra Tyre.
Me: I’am gonna join you now.
I dropped the call and jumped out of the room. I got to the place within short period of time.
I can’t just believe it was Zainab, she appeared in a sumptuous navy blue jalabiya and hijab coupled with spectacle on her face. I was so impressed and enticed with her new look. We exchanged pleasantries. After that, I asked for the jerk and the extra tyre which she provided without any time wasted. I bent down jerking the car when one Honda accord car parked beside us and three thugs came out of the car together with Taiwo.
We were shocked and started wondering…
“Taiwo, what’s all this?” Zainab asked to break the silence and a hot slap landed across her face from one of the thugs.
“Good! This idiot (pointing at Zainab) is trying to play upon my intelligence. Next time when you come to this world, you will know the kind of person you play dirty games with. Carry that man into the car and kill the idiot”, Taiwo ordered the thugs to arrest me. I tried my best to set myself free while Zainab was crying bitterly, but all the effort went in vain. They locked me up in the car and one of them brought out a pistol pointing to Zainab…
“Say bye bye to this world and to this gentle man”, the thug said with deep voice and before we know it, gunshot was heard…
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 1:36am On May 21, 2015
***DIRTY GAME***
EPISODE 32
I shouted, “no o o o” when I felt down from the chair and my sister rushed out from her room, “Afeez! Afeez! What happened? What’s the problem?” she asked out of worried while I was panting heavily like someone who just completed a marathon race. I wiped my face to be assured that it was a dream and yes it was.
“Haaa! It was a nightmare (still panting)”, I replied her.
She placed her left hand on her chest while the right one was wrapped across my neck and relaxed by tilting her head towards my left shoulder, “take care dear”, she said with care. And gradually, I came back to my sense. Then my sister went back to her room. It was still rain raining, I looked at the wall clock and it was around 10:55pm. I stood up and observed my prayer before I went to bed. I got over my troubled mind when the rain stopped finally and slept off after some minutes.
I woke up late the following day which way Monday. I observed my prayer and prepared for work after some minutes. I didn’t rush because the day happened to be my send-off. I got to my place of work to see the office decorated. I was surprised thinking there was a program on that day, until when my Bosses started singing the farewell songs for me. They started this when my phone started ringing. I looked at it and when I discovered that it was Zainab, I quickly switched it off so that she wouldn’t use her reggae to spoil my blues. I was commended and complimented with gifts for my hardworking, commitment to work and loyalty. We took pictures together and my logbook was signed and stamped for me. In fact, it was really colourful.
I left the office happily and returned home.
I was a bit tired because of the fun I had at the office, so I decided to rest. I woke up around 5:52pm and decided to switch on my phone, then a message entered from Zainab and I read, “the moments of loneliness without you were like enslaving me in love, these are the time I came to realize how precious you are to my joy. I miss you so much that I didn’t hear from you. You mean a lot to me, in fact, you are a rare gem. Let my trust continue to be in you. Love you to the bone. Beep me whenever you are available”.
I was emotionally touched with her message. “Definitely, Zainab is still very much interested in me, but how do I go about Taiwo’s issue?” I soliloquized. Then, I put a call to her, but her number was not reachable.
When it was around 7:45pm that very day, I got a call from Taiwo…
Taiwo: Hello, how are you?
Me: I’m fine, and you?
Taiwo: I’m doing well too. So, how was the logbook? Has it been signed for you?
Me: Yeah. In fact, they really made it a colourful day for me. I was presented gifts, we danced and took pictures together, all sort of things sha.
Taiwo: Hmmmm! That’s lovely o. That means I missed a lot niyen o.
Me: Not that much joor.
Taiwo: ok o. (moody) Afeez, I must confess to you that I am seriously in love with you and can’t afford to lose you, but… (Stopped)
Me: But what?
Taiwo: Don’t worry. When we see, everything is gonna settle.
Me: But why now? Can’t you just tell me something?
Taiwo: I’m gonna uncover it, not something, but everything because my conscience is even disturbing me.
I was lost with what she just said.
Me: I can’t get you; can you please shed light on what you just said now?
Taiwo: later o o o. Goodnight. (She hung up).
I started wallowing in confusion and couldn’t just think straight but soliloquizing.
I got a call from her (Taiwo) on Wednesday around 6:00pm telling me that she was free and I should join her if I could make it. I left home without hesitation and got a bike to her house…
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: DIRTY GAME by oceandivee(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2015
U are doin well bro...thumbs up
Re: DIRTY GAME by Idrhas(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2015
GAMES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIRTY GAME by Abiolabalogun(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2015
Weldon bro
Re: DIRTY GAME by Donphemmzzy(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2015
Nice one bro!! I dey follow u like say na twitter
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2015
oceandivee:
U are doin well bro...thumbs up
thanks smiley
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2015
Abiolabalogun:
Weldon bro
thanks smiley
Re: DIRTY GAME by ajodem(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2015
Donphemmzzy:
Nice one bro!! I dey follow u like say na twitter
you get mouth bro. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Love & Wisdom / Chimamanda Adichie's Clapback To "Nigeria Has Bookshops?" Question In France. / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.