Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (58686 Views)

BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 16, 2015
Of course u can see that, Nigeria still has s.tupid citizens living elsewhere
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by cao(f): 6:34pm On May 16, 2015
cramjones:
I flew into London last night from Boston, and while on one of the London trains, I saw this!

Can May 29th come already? Why will Africa ever develop when we have such wicked, greedy and heartless leaders?

GMB hurry and be our president please.

CramJones

PS: When I served in government whatever corruption that transpired was certainly child's play compared to what has happened within the last 6 -7 years!
I see someone reads Metro...
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by modelboy(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2015
xamuel17:
Mtcheew! !! see broke niggas beefing rich niggas.

well, i support d wining team
looking at your pics describe ur sttupidity...
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by ifeoluwa05(f): 8:11pm On May 16, 2015
Do you guys notice the trend? A UK citizen was given an award for his humanitarian activites but Nigerians instead buy houses with huge amount of money while the masses are left to suffer. That was the message the press wanted to pass across to its reader.... Subtle.
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by FredHandsome(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
The caption bore Nigeria, while d body said West Africa. Is Nigeria the only West African country? Couldn't the said oil tycoon has come from another WA country?
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by mickey45: 8:51pm On May 16, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Put that question to him when he is in power, I can only speak on the one we have seen in power and not the one that hasn't started. I wonder why you never put these hypocritical questions of yours to Jonathan who is STILL in power. One thing I know is if anybody is going to make an attempt at tackling corruption and doing what needs to be done to recover past stolen money, it is definitely not Jonathan. I am not going to speak for Buhari but I have more hope in him. Any other hypocritical shameless questions you want to ask?

Not defending. Him but whereas GEJ n Adoke made a pact with d Abachas to stop haranguing them if they could jst return a portion of wealth their benefactor stashed abroad. U people are crying foul! At least he had d temerity to settle 4 a piece of d cake.
What'll u say abt d man who doesn't even agree d guy (Abacha) did anything unlawful.
Will naija's revenue not b d better 4 it if dey get dat money instead of long drawn court cases or outright loss shd a pro-Abacha fg enters?
Lastly nothing stops another govt who deems it necessary attempt to rescind d former settlement terms.
Like I said, I dnt support jona's "seeming" ineptitude but isn't a bird in hand worth more than millions in d jungle?
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by SkyBlue1: 9:08pm On May 16, 2015
mickey45:

Not defending. Him but whereas GEJ n Adoke made a pact with d Abachas to stop haranguing them if they could jst return a portion of wealth their benefactor stashed abroad. U people are crying foul! At least he had d temerity to settle 4 a piece of d cake.
What'll u say abt d man who doesn't even agree d guy (Abacha) did anything unlawful.
Will naija's revenue not b d better 4 it if dey get dat money instead of long drawn court cases or outright loss shd a pro-Abacha fg enters?
Lastly nothing stops another govt who deems it necessary attempt to rescind d former settlement terms.
Like I said, I dnt support jona's "seeming" ineptitude but isn't a bird in hand worth more than millions in d jungle?

How much did Jonathan "retrieve" from the Abachas compared with how much has been lost in the blackhole of corruption encouraged by this government? Now digest the irony of your bird in hand million in the the jungle analogy. Let us not deceive ourselves please, you are making a false argument. Jonathan ran a government that defined corruption.
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by jmaine: 9:30pm On May 16, 2015
I can't believe fools are equating this with corruption . . . . . .
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by zomby(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2015
I blame no one, but ourselves (nigerians).
All we do is make noise about these thieves, show off politicians' fat houses, private jets and worship them because they are living larger than life.
Why?

Why do we continue to live this way?

Why do we allow politicians to continue to Fu ck us face down over and over?

We know what these people look like, we know their families, we know where they live and we can even identify their enormous properties and businesses all around Nigeria. Why do we continue to make noise with no action?

Why can't we start stoning these criminals? Why can't we start setting their houses on fire? Why can't we start publicly attacking their families?

We can not and we should not allow these criminals to continue to steal our money to live large, while common Nigerians (old and young) live in darkness and go to sleep with empty stomachs.

Just 3 days ago 2 Nigerians were publicly killed by Nigerians in Ayetoro, for attempting to steal a 2001 Toyota Camry; if this could happen so easily and so quickly, why are we all sleeping while politicians confidently continue to steal billions of Naira, our money?

Nigerians must step up fast and do something unprecedented or else nothing will change...Buhari can not do it alone.
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by swedbase(m): 10:49pm On May 16, 2015
Nigerians buying properties in U.K and united arab emirate did not start today and buhari must start from Gowon, Ibb, obansonjo etc down to jonathan if his administration must probe. As long as he is not going to be selective then we will support him. Let me see how he is going to probe
someone he once exonerated from being corrupt.
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by aniyphil: 6:50am On May 17, 2015
Khd95:
[center][/center]Op na lier oooo

he said he flew from london-boston nd he went ahead nd say'while on d train'

ogbeni shey london trains dy fly ni

I tink d CEO of nairaland should introduce E-flogging 2 plank Op like dis one

"I flew into London last night from Boston, and while on one of the London trains, I saw this!" . . . read again . . .the English language is not that difficult is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital / Ondo Election Result / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.