Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones (58682 Views)

BUSTED! Buhari's 'picture' In London Today FAKE - Pics / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today / Is El-rufai Copying Donald Trump? See Pictures - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by 7footre(m): 5:36am On May 16, 2015
These people have mortgaged our future for immediate self gratification and personal aggrandisement angry
I hope GMB gets it right
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by tevinsolt: 5:50am On May 16, 2015
Africans throwing other Africans under the bus since the time of slavery.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by talktimi(m): 6:50am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:

Never come to my thread and insult people. I will get you banned if you do so. Kindly stick to the topic.

-CramJones
but others have the right to insult him abi ? Yeye dey stank cool
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 6:52am On May 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

Why don't you stick to what you know?

That you are not aware the metro newspaper is distributed freely on the London underground network, does not mean the rest of the world shares your ignorance.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt ~ Mark Twain.

Source: wikipedia
i will do as u have said sir

bt next time if u must lie,make sure u do ur home work very fine b4 u qo about dishing half-baked lies evrywhere

m nt interested in d newspaper ok,m particular interested in d story u sef told us

'....I FLEW FRM LONDON-BOSTON, AND WHILE ON THE TRAIN......'
there is no where under dis sun dat trains flys...nt even d china's trains can do dat magic.

Modify ur story pls
Gudmorning

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by TheOtherview: 7:01am On May 16, 2015
Khd95:

bt next time if u must lie,make sure u do ur home work very fine b4 u qo about dishing half-baked lies evrywhere

m nt interested in d newspaper ok,m particular interested in d story u sef told us

there is no where under dis sun dat trains flys...nt even d china's trains can do dat magic.

Modify ur story pls
Gudmorning

Comprehension is clearly not one of your stronger points.

I flew into London last night from Boston, and while on one of the London trains, I saw this!

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 7:03am On May 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 7:04am On May 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

LMAO
y u dy lie like dis..

Go back nd read ur original story,because i asked u 2 modify ur story u did so nd quoted me shey....

M sure u were in a hurry 2 make FP when u were creating dat topic so u didnt pay attention 2 vital tins like dat.

I still maintain dat no where in d world do trains fly,bt if u insist i ve no option dan 2 succumb 2 u nd hope dat one day i shall fly in such 'train'
go back nd read ur original story b4 u further quote

Gudmorning

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by M4gunners: 7:17am On May 16, 2015
Op what are you trying to make out of this now? The UK should keep quiet and hide there face in shame.If truely they wish good for us,why did they allow us to use stolen money to rent apartment in the first place? All the stolen oil from ND are being sold to them and they are buying stolen goods to enrich themselves. Or they thought we are not aware of this?
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Bugatie(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:

Never come to my thread and insult people. I will get you banned if you do so. Kindly stick to the topic.

-CramJones

But you'll come to Seun's forum(Nairaland) to insult Ben Bruce and others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:21am On May 16, 2015
Oh Cramjones, so you flew into London last night from Boston, and then you boarded the London trains....Oh marvelous. Congratulations for going to Boston and also going to London, and also boarding London trains. What a wonderful thing. And this is news to us all, because none of on Nairaland has ever boarded a train, nor have even been to Boston, we havent even been to London. You are the greatest nairalander. Please tell us more. Will you fly to New York soon, and board a tube at Singapore later ? Please send us picture when you do. Small pikin

Some people sef.

12 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:37am On May 16, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Put that question to him when he is in power, I can only speak on the one we have seen in power and not the one that hasn't started. I wonder why you never put these hypocritical questions of yours to Jonathan who is STILL in power. One thing I know is if anybody is going to make an attempt at tackling corruption and doing what needs to be done to recover past stolen money, it is definitely not Jonathan. I am not going to speak for Buhari but I have more hope in him. Any other hypocritical shameless questions you want to ask?

See finishing shocked Bascardnista no go near lagoon o.

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
Will Buhari go after Abacha's Loot because he last said "Abacha never stole"? Will he try to recover any loot from Lamido Sanusi? What about Atiku Abubakar, Segun Obaasanjo, Alhaji Bagugu, IBB, etc?
don't u think the personalities mentioned above are all 'righteous',GEJ is the only and biggest thief. Smh
Nigeria with partisan,ethno-centric,hypocritical sentiments and bigotry.
An average Northerner/westerner won't be fulfilled if GEJ isn't sent to a gaol.

3 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:59am On May 16, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
don't u think the personalities mentioned above are all 'righteous',GEJ is the only and biggest thief. Smh
Nigeria with partisan,ethno-centric,hypocritical sentiments and bigotry.
An average Northerner/westerner won't be fulfilled if GEJ isn't sent to a gaol.
Them go wait tire

2 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Islie: 9:34am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:
I flew into London last night from Boston, and while on one of the London trains, I saw this!

Can May 29th come already? Why will Africa ever develop when we have such wicked, greedy and heartless leaders?

GMB hurry and be our president please.

CramJones

PS: When I served in government whatever corruption that transpired was certainly child's play compared to what has happened within the last 6 -7 years!

They took the wealth the stole here to invest in another country

What a country and people we have.......

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by capip120(m): 9:42am On May 16, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Okpolo eyes no be open eye shocked grin
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by IsraeliAirPilot: 9:49am On May 16, 2015
It is clear you have never been to the UK before. You are really embarrassing yourself- not nice.

Khd95:

Modify ur story pls
Gudmorning

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by iamrealdeji(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2015
xamuel17:
Mtcheew! !! see broke niggas beefing rich niggas.

well, i support d wining team
Ode,dindirin,datoyo,until they siphon everything that belongs to the nation straight to uk,some Nigerians are just mentally poor,when did any rich white man come to Nigeria and start buying houses around in Maitama ?

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by coputa(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2015
Khd95:

Modify ur story pls
Gudmorning
Master KD95,you have been corrected.Please take correction so that you can grow.What he meant here is that,while he was in london,he boarded a train,your zero level of comprehension is outstanding.

6 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by DollyParton1(f): 10:07am On May 16, 2015
Khd95:
[center][/center]Op na lier oooo

he said he flew from london-boston nd he went ahead nd say'while on d train'

ogbeni shey london trains dy fly ni

I tink d CEO of nairaland should introduce E-flogging 2 plank Op like dis one

Damn...... cover your face in shame.
Stop displaying and celebrating your ignorance.
Yes he flew from Boston to London.
How will he get to his final destination? Shey na in front of where he wan lodge plane go land ni abi na for airport he go dey live.
Olodo!!!

7 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 10:08am On May 16, 2015
coputa:
Master KD95,you have been corrected.Please take correction so that you can grow.What he meant here is that,while he was in london,he boarded a train,your zero level of comprehension is outstanding.
apologies 2 whom evr i must ve offended,icluding d OP
i ges there was a typo error in his write up,or nt well punctuated thus i read anoda meaning into it....

Bt ayam very sorry for evryting.

OP no vex ooo na we-we for NL

4 Likes

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by coputa(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2015
Islie:

They took the wealth the stole here to invest in another country

What a country and people we have.......
You are among,you are only complaining because you have not gotten the opportunity to loot.its in the gene of nigerians,we promote it,display it and pride ourselves in it.
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by obynaDmob(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2015
Khd95:

Our educational system has truly failed us...simply pathetic this post

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by coputa(m): 10:41am On May 16, 2015
Khd95:

apologies 2 whom evr i must ve offended,icluding d OP
i ges there was a typo error in his write up,or nt well punctuated thus i read anoda meaning into it....

Bt ayam very sorry for evryting.

OP no vex ooo na we-we for NL
Apology accepted,learn to read between the lines next time.
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Khd95(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2015
coputa:
Apology accepted,learn to read between the lines next time.
yes sir
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Islie: 11:03am On May 16, 2015
coputa:
You are among,you are only complaining because you have not gotten the opportunity to loot.its in the gene of nigerians,we promote it,display it and pride ourselves in it.

Am part of the few that are different
I don't follow the crowd

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by sikaxchange: 12:10pm On May 16, 2015
lmaoooooooooooooooo Notorious Nigerians everywhere
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Helkayklassic(m): 12:12pm On May 16, 2015
Khd95:

omo u sabi observe o..OP come here con dey bobo us.
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by onlyson16(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2015
Alexbond:
Nigeria thieves causing inflation since 1900
i no say no b beta tin dem see ,always bad tin why nah
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by Eshinwaju: 12:14pm On May 16, 2015
Khd95:

Yes while on the train........after arriving.....muumuu....the newspaper is called London metro...early morning news....now bugger off... grin
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by specco(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
Will Buhari go after Abacha's Loot because he last said "Abacha never stole"? Will he try to recover any loot from Lamido Sanusi? What about Atiku Abubakar, Segun Obaasanjo, Alhaji Bagugu, IBB, etc?

And what about the Land lord of Lagos himself? Or have you given him a clean bill of health?
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by koolguy88(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2015
Nigerian thieves denting our image in UK, Allah yaisa !
Re: See What I Saw About Nigerians In London Today (pictures) - Cramjones by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2015
barcanista:
One of these days ur hate for Buhari will cause you to kill urself

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / Adebola Irede Daniel Proposes To His Girlfriend, Tash Loves (Engagement Photos) / Caption This Picture Of Yusuf Buhari And Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.