Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,717 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You (772 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud (2) (3) (4)

3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You by datingguru(m): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2009
Who else wants to know if your boyfriend
still loves you?

If you are reading this article, the chances
are you do, right?

It's true, many women have a really
hard time figuring out what he's really thinking
and considering that so many men are
not really good with expressing their feelings,
we're often left completely in the dark.

If you want to know the 3 ways to tell if he
loves you mail

datingcode@gmail.com
Re: 3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You by Kunleenzo: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2009
@poster
So u no even knw am urself.na wa for u o!
Re: 3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You by Rekky(f): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2009
Na wa ooooo, wat about if i dont want to send a mail. Cant u just list them here for all to see.
Re: 3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You by hollandis(f): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
what's with the relationship experts nowadays ? undecided
Is it the economic crisis or what?
Re: 3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You by funkybaby(f): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
hollandis:

what's with the relationship experts nowadays ?  undecided
Is it the economic crisis or what?

Lmao! grin

I think say na only me notice.
Re: 3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2009
Who else wants to know if your boyfriend still loves you? If you are reading this article, the chances are you do, right? It's true, many women have a really hard time figuring out what he's really thinking, and considering that so many men are not really good with expressing their feelings, we're often left completely in the dark. With this in mind, let's take a look at a few simple ways to tell exactly what he's thinking, and how strong his affection really is. Read on, :-)

Push the Jealously Buttons:

Yes, this is a bit on the immature side, but it certainly DOES work. (and always will!) Sometimes a man needs to be confronted with a bit of competition to reveal his feelings, and this is an amazingly easy (if not a bit sneaky, :-) way of doing it.

Pull Back Unexpectedly:

Want to know how much he really wants you around? Disappear for a few days. If you're always around, start making yourself sparse. There is nothing that opens a wide window into his emotional landscape than the absence makes the heart grow fonder motif! If he still loves you, he'll want to know where you've gone, and why. If he's moving on himself, he'll probably say nothing until AFTER you've split up.

(then he'll blame you for disappearing!)

Confrontational Conversation!

I'm going to be honest - this is my favorite approach. Simply ask. Let him know how you are feeling about him, and just ask him to share his as well. Why do so many women avoid this approach? I have no idea! It's actually amazingly effective, and often reinforces stronger feelings for you as a result.

Warning! Does your man really love you?

http://www./articles.php?articleID=54&action=viewarticle

i think it helps
Re: 3 - Ways To Tell If He Loves You by Rekky(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
Tanx ActiveMan.

Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? / Please Hw Do I Break Dis Relationship / Why Relationship Fails For Ladies