Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,132 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? (770 Views)

Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students / Reason Trousers Are Not Meant For Ladies / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? by sosopal: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
Have you found the one you are meant for?
The partner you have have could make or break you.

Start right, find true love at www.truelove.radpages.com

Goodluck!
Re: Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? by Hollysmile: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2009
No! Hope 2find one soon.
Ar you satisfied?
Re: Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? by dani1luv: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2009
@ Poster
NO thank You
Re: Have You Found The One You Are Meant For? by Czarskit(m): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2009
Thanks 4 ya help, I believe u've found urs. . .
I've found the one who was meant 4 me. But stil searching 4 one whom I'm meant 4.

(1) (Reply)

Walmart/amazon/ebay/ysl/newegg, Etc / Is He Using Her? / Disrespect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.