Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,249 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do (1619 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know What To Do by shakira: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2006
hi guys i have a crush on this boy he is in my spanish class we had to work together in class one day and since them ive been crushing on him. OMG if u see this boy he is so fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i mean really cute and he is African American i really want him and did i say he dresses good if u know what i'm talking about but i don't know what kind of gurlz he like i don't even know if he likes me tho he acted like he did when we had to work together but i'm not sure if he does and his attitude he has a great attitude and he has a lot of repects and anytime i see him i just can't stop thinking about him and i'm not the kind of girl who will go and ask a boy out boys ask me out well i've not really had a crush on anybody before u know because boys ask me out all d time but i don't know him he is just special and did i forget to mention that he was cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee so pls can u help me out what should i do cos i just can't stop thinking about this guy
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by kiki(f): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by BlackMamba(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
Don't sweat it. It's natural to have a crush at your age, but please don't push it. The respect and fun is when you let guys come after you. Act like you've been there before and remain focused in school. Remember, we still have to get you through high school and on to college. That's when the real fun begins. Trust me, shorty.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by iice(f): 2:17am On Sep 13, 2006
LOL, at my age, i still get crushes too but one thing with me is i only crush from afar tongue, when i get close to the person, the crush fades away lol. Like Blackmamba said, be focused on school and stay cool
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by ZuluNation(m): 2:19am On Sep 13, 2006
iice na here you dey hide ?how you dey sef
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by iice(f): 2:22am On Sep 13, 2006
I no dey hide, i just come check something here lol. I dey ok, how u dey? I noticed JosBoy is back
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by ZuluNation(m): 2:24am On Sep 13, 2006
Ok my dear. Your brother just dey ooo. I see josboy too.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by iice(f): 2:29am On Sep 13, 2006
Bro, make i go. .Talk to you later. Peace
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Busta(f): 3:24am On Sep 13, 2006
If Mohammed does not go to the mountain, the Mountain will go to Mohammed. Go talk to him, remain friends first cos it'll be kinda weird to just walk up to him and ask him out, considering the fact that u're both in the same skool.

Tough Luck!!
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by omofineboy(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2006
which law says you should not toast a guy, pls go and toast him, just tell him u like him he will understand, and be happy okay. I am sure you will get him since that is the target for now.

good luck. I am cute and fine 2 oooo, but an original african Nigerian ok
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by shakira: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2006
u guys i'm not the kind of gurl that ax a boy out i just don't like d idea but i really like this one i like him alot and a boy that cute i don't know if he got a girlfriend cos if he do and i go ax him i'm gon feel stupid so maybe i might just be friendz with him first but i'm even scared to talk to him cos i feel like i'm gon say somthing stupid
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Smi1(m): 5:18am On Feb 01, 2010
that's your cup of juice if you whine ya mouth anyhow, tell him you care much about him cool
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by ddiamond(f): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2010
beef up some courage n go tell him you like him on a platonic side and see things from there,

best wishes,
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by gabriel4u(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
@poster
I'm a guy i know what we can do.O.K.

I suggest that you just try close to him a little just as a friend,try play joke with him to know some sating info. about him, like if he as gf.Even without you conclusion he will finish it up him self.But if you open up to him then am sure he might wont to use you as a sex mate while not loving u.
But one thing again, if you look beautiful, have height, and a good sexy body to convince him if not, abeg stay for O.Y.O.Good luck.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do by Youngpo413: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
shakira:
u guys i'm not the kind of gurl that ax a boy out i just don't like d idea but i really like this one i like him alot and a boy that cute i don't know if he got a girlfriend cos if he do and i go ax him i'm gon feel stupid so maybe i might just be friendz with him first but i'm even scared to talk to him cos i feel like i'm gon say somthing stupid
you need deliverance

(1) (Reply)

Does These Show How Sincere A Guy Could Be / To The Ladies / It Is Not Easy To Be Faithful, But It Pays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.