Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About (2961 Views)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 16, 2015
op, all what u wrote there, we know about angry
Re: 20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About by luthorcorp: 9:14pm On May 16, 2015
about that mastubating part very true,infact i ve caught a cousin of mine,a big babe actuallu tot no one was coming she was actually cuddling and wen she heard me walking she tickled,very awkward but offcourse we are matured its nofin to dangle about....
Re: 20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 16, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:
21) They smell/sniff their pants before they wash them

22) They use their fingers to scrap dried sweat dirts from their private parts and take them to their nose to smell them.

That your no 7 abt dirty bra is the reason why their breeaast nipppples has so many koko around it. It could be so much and sometimes irritating.
Chai Mabasi this guy don spoil since primary school. God no go forgive person where do you this kind thing. Hahahaha
Re: 20 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don’t Know About by Nobody: 12:00am On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
gbagam! rugged grin
Da the guy na bad. I don laugh die for here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend / 9 Reasons Why A Woman's Vagina Will Smell No 5 Will Shock You / New Study Reveals Ideal Penis Size Desired By Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.