Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend (2993 Views)

Popular Gay Cross Dresser Becomes Straight, Gets Himself A Hot Girlfriend(pic) / When You Sit Next To Your Ex And His Hot Girlfriend,what Do U Think This / Incredible! Two Massive Pythons Having S3x With A Hot Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Aminat508(f): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yasmin is her name and SUPER SEXY and HOT is her description; she belongs to one of Ex-Governor of Lagos son, Admola Fashola, she has been his girlfriend for close to 5 years now after they met at a conference in Abuja, she is young, sexy and very educated - Infact, she is also a lawyer like Ademola! Lets hope to see some wedding bells soon....

See photos below... CC:Lalasticlala

See more @http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/ex-governor-of-lagos-states-son-ademola.html?m=0

Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
FTC!

So Lawyers can also dress in a manner like this

R u seeing what I saw? cheesy grin grin cheesy

Meanwhile, good for them. Happy relationship life cheesy grin abi, Happy dating life cheesy grin
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by SINNZ(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
She looks like someone I've.. lipsrsealed

I'm not kidding tho.. Her name is Jasmine too shocked
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
SINNZ:
She looks like someone I've.. lipsrsealed I'm not kidding tho.. Her name is Jasmine too shocked

shocked coincidence shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by pyyxxaro: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
See her lizard belle tongue
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by SINNZ(m): 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Neyoor:

shocked coincidence shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm just gonna stay silent on this.
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
SINNZ:
I'm just gonna stay silent on this.

Yes bro! No loud am. Atleast, you don kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
my brother are these kids kidding me.
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
That guy is so stuck in the friendzone harder than white on rice
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by vickoozy(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
lovely couples

In other news......

Aminat508 my crush for life
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by nerdfrost(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Iffa hear that girl no marry am!! Gals be looking for billionaire's son everywhere grin yes, billionaire I said it undecided
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aminat508:
Yasmin is her name and SUPER SEXY and HOT is her description; she belongs to one of Ex-Governor of Lagos son, Admola Fashola, she has been his girlfriend for close to 5 years now after they met at a conference in Abuja, she is young, sexy and very educated - Infact, she is also a lawyer like Ademola! Lets hope to see some wedding bells soon....

See photos below... CC:Lalasticlala

See more @http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/01/ex-governor-of-lagos-states-son-ademola.html?m=0
hismiley
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Aminat508(f): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
hismiley
Hello, how u dey?
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aminat508:
Hello, how u dey?
i'm fine...and you??
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Aminat508(f): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
i'm fine...and you??
good dear cheesy
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by firstking01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Aminat508:
good dear cheesy
lol, i can see the excitement...hws d northsmiley?
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by dollyjoy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm.

comment reserved.
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by healthyarena(f): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
I only know OG as Obstetrics and Gynaecology ! O wonder what he means by friendship
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by skup008(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
uhmm
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
vickoozy:
lovely couples

In other news......

Aminat508 my crush for life

I was about to sleep when i saw your face

I've been laughing ever since

Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Na him papa take #130m construct ordinary borehole that originally would be constructed for #100k.
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
AMINAT508, HOPE I AM SAFE?
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Aminat508(f): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
AMINAT508, HOPE I AM SAFE?
Lolz you are tongue
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Aminat508:
Lolz you are tongue
WORK? WORK? WORK
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by Aminat508(f): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

WORK? WORK? WORK
yes yes yes tongue cheesy
Re: Ex-governor Of Lagos State's Son, Ademola Fashola Flaunts His Hot Girlfriend by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Aminat508:
yes yes yes tongue cheesy
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Married Women In The House...how Many Times A Week Do You Want Sex? / {2016}indian Girls Hot Pics, Imges, Wallpaper & Photos / That Awkward Moment When You Are Duped By Your Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.