Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Is Love A Liability? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Love A Liability? (702 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / To Marry A Liability / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love A Liability? by Ejisz: 2:02am On May 17, 2015
shout out to all my fellow love birds out there.

I felt the need to relay this with like minded Nlanders. hence this topic.

Do you see love as a liability?

from my own point of view, I would answer yes to the question being asked cos, when one is in love, he/she has automatically restricted and has agreed to shoulder some certain responsibilities of the partner(lover).

lots of sacrifices and promises are made between both persons. these promises are meant to be kept and fufiled.

let me stop here for now.

please don't hesitate to drop your opinion below.
shalom.
Re: Is Love A Liability? by sinaj(f): 2:10am On May 17, 2015
yes it is dnt ask me how undecided
Re: Is Love A Liability? by Codyt(m): 2:21am On May 17, 2015
Never a liability. But you must be ready to sacrifice everything..... You know what I mean by "Sacrifice ". wink wink
Re: Is Love A Liability? by cozy7(m): 3:43am On May 17, 2015
Luv is a GIFT, not a liability. When u truly in luv with someone, u remember d person once u awake, u think of d person all day, hearing her voice makes u feel contented.
Then when I finally hv her in your arms, it feels like heaven.....HOW IS THAT A LIABILITY? In this wicked, busy, fast n unsafe world, Luv gives u d strength to keep fighting, hoping for a better 2moro n most importantly serves as home to your hrt.....LOVE IS A BLESSING AND A GIFT...
Re: Is Love A Liability? by Nobody: 5:23am On May 17, 2015
yes. No
Re: Is Love A Liability? by Ejisz: 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
oluface:
yes. No
please expansiate more on the Yes And No part.
Re: Is Love A Liability? by Ejisz: 1:47pm On May 17, 2015
cozy7:
Luv is a GIFT, not a liability. When u truly in luv with someone, u remember d person once u awake, u think of d person all day, hearing her voice makes u feel contented.
Then when I finally hv her in your arms, it feels like heaven.....HOW IS THAT A LIABILITY? In this wicked, busy, fast n unsafe world, Luv gives u d strength to keep fighting, hoping for a better 2moro n most importantly serves as home to your hrt.....LOVE IS A BLESSING AND A GIFT...

YES. I agree with you partially.
love is both a curse and a blessing.

many have lost their lives because of love (the sacrifice).

many have also ended up being frustrated as a result of broken heart. (either as a result of disappointment from the said lover or as a result of unforseen occurrence such as death.)

to me, I feel love is more of a curse than a blessing.
please keep the comments rolling in.
Re: Is Love A Liability? by natas22: 2:23pm On May 17, 2015
My question is IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE LOVE, if it's not agape love then it's not real life. Some threads on nairaland sounds like sci fictions who doesn't know in this country call Nigeria the more money you show the more the love. The OP type of love is love for primary school kids.

www.
Re: Is Love A Liability? by Ejisz: 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
natas22:
My question is IS THERE ANYTHING LIKE LOVE, if it's not agape love then it's not real life. Some threads on nairaland sounds like sci fictions who doesn't know in this country call Nigeria the more money you show the more the love. The OP type of love is love for primary school kids.

www.

define primary school love
Re: Is Love A Liability? by dowjones(m): 6:37pm On May 17, 2015
To a broke person. Everything is a liability

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Of Your Penis! / 7 Ways Living Together With Your Partner Will Change Your Relationship / What Is The Name Of The Country You Will Like To Marry From Apart From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.