Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

To Marry A Liability - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry A Liability (2649 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Marry A Liability by holluphemydavid(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello nairalanders, is it advisable for a young man who is ripe for marriage, and recently got a job in one of federal ministry with level 8 salary grade to marry an under graduate girl 100L precisely who doesn't av any means of income to support d family after marriage. Pls experience people should enlighten d up coming ones if dis is rilly advisable to go by.
Lalastica pls move dis to d front page
Re: To Marry A Liability by Cutehector(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
It's not advisable.

And please don't ask the reasons, any wise person will easily know
Re: To Marry A Liability by rosieluv(f): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
there is nothing wrong with it,she is just in 100level so far as the man has no problem in taking care of her needs. its advisable to let the girl finish schooling first.
Re: To Marry A Liability by jake2much(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
rosieluv:
there is nothing wrong with it,she is just in 100level so far as the man has no problem in taking care of her needs. its advisable to let the girl finish schooling first.
see ur life. u want a man to spend on u

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Liability by rosieluv(f): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
like a nairalander said you are stil in basic6 if not understanding english wont be a problem

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Liability by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
grin
Re: To Marry A Liability by kvngveektour(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
I think it's a good idea before campus boys will vandalize her or lecturers begin to eye her as per "fresh meat"

please guys join me to celebrate my 201st comment on nairaland.

as you join me to celebrate ,may people also join u to celebrate

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Liability by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
there is nothing wrong just help her acquire a skill. let her be self employed cos nothing last forever. even if you marry a working class. its better to be self employed our economy no be here

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Liability by Frankraj: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
rosieluv:

This is why I hatee all U uselessss Nigerian girls , just read your comment .he should take care of her needs ?? What nonsense .is her hands broken to do business ? Ok you want him to train her in school and after she will dumb him and marry another man with bigger money . Is only a fool you girlss can deceive .is only a foolishhh man that will marry a girl that's still in school. Wen boys and lectures go fvk her scatterrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Liability by lilmax(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
kvngveektour:
I think it's a good idea before campus boys will vandalize her or lecturers begin to eye her as per "fresh meat"

please guys join me to celebrate my 201st comment on nairaland.

as you join me to celebrate ,may people also join u to celebrate
celebrate what exactly? comments? smh
Re: To Marry A Liability by Frankraj: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Hello nairalanders, is it advisable for a young man who is ripe for marriage, and recently got a job in one of federal ministry with level 8 salary grade to marry an under graduate girl 100L precisely who doesn't av any means of income to support d family after marriage. Pls experience people should enlighten d up coming ones if dis is rilly advisable to go by.
Lalastica pls move dis to d front page

Listen my brother don't ever make such mistake . If you must marry her , she must stop school and you open a small business for her . I have seen a girl with Hnd,Bsc,master and PhD certificate and yet no job .so don't waste your money be wise .she needs to stop school . after all our country education system has become so corrupt. Tell me any graduate you have seen that has a well payed job .apart from some ashawoo school gradate that use fvking bank manager to get 40k job a month
Re: To Marry A Liability by nmreports: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
I'm only worried about possible promiscuity and amorous behavior in school.
Re: To Marry A Liability by nagodesmile18(f): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Pls OP...don't try it....
Re: To Marry A Liability by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guys will Fvvck her well. Don't try it.

I can't marry and still send my young wife to school. Look for other beautiful graduates and marry.
Re: To Marry A Liability by omowumeee(f): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ladies shouldn't get married without any source of income even if he is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Liability by GoldenJAT(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
my mum married even before she got admission! dad saw her through university.... and d bottom line is this.. they are still 2geta and av trained 2 graduates... 1 2 join soon... u luv her? she Luvs u? are u financially buoyant 2c her through? if yes is ur answers 2 all d questions above... then WIFE her.
Re: To Marry A Liability by jake2much(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
is true
Re: To Marry A Liability by jake2much(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
rosieluv:

like a nairalander said you are stil in basic6 if not understanding english wont be a problem
if I tell u word u will cry dis nite.
Re: To Marry A Liability by rosieluv(f): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Frankraj:

This is why I hatee all U uselessss Nigerian girls , just read your comment .he should take care of her needs ?? What nonsense .is her hands broken to do business ? Ok you want him to train her in school and after she will dumb him and marry another man with bigger money . Is only a fool you girlss can deceive .is only a foolishhh man that will marry a girl that's still in school. Wen boys and lectures go fvk her scatterrrr
are you done or you have more ranting to do?

2 Likes

Re: To Marry A Liability by jashar(f): 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
undecided
Abeg.... free the geh. for you to call someone you're in a relationship with a "liability", you're not serious.

Jesus loves you.

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Liability by byvan03: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
You need to be financially bouyant to pull that off because a baby might join the mix before she gets to 300 level. It can be frustrating on low budget.
Re: To Marry A Liability by kvngveektour(m): 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
lilmax:
celebrate what exactly? comments? smh

haters. can't u get a simple joke
Re: To Marry A Liability by holluphemydavid(m): 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
nagodesmile18:
Pls OP...don't try it....
Tanks dear
Re: To Marry A Liability by holluphemydavid(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
omowumeee:
Ladies shouldn't get married without any source of income even if he is a billionaire
I agreed with u, dats my major concerns
Re: To Marry A Liability by holluphemydavid(m): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
byvan03:
You need to be financially bouyant to pull that off because a baby might join the mix before she gets to 300 level. It can be frustrating on low budget.
Nice insight

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Liability by byvan03: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
holluphemydavid:

I agreed with u, dats my major concerns

If you are concerned about this ,then leave her for the parents to train and marry her when you are ready for marriage . You don't marry a year 1 girl you will knock up very soon and expect her to aid you in providing for your family . This practise needs a lot of maturity and financial capability on your part ,if you cant pull it off, let it be . A man that is counting on his wife's pocket to run his home isnt ready . No need to rush in and get frustrated.
Re: To Marry A Liability by Neimar: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
you be d MAGA wen don enta eee

SHINE YA EYES
Re: To Marry A Liability by goshikid: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
jake2much:
undecided No mind her.... smh
Re: To Marry A Liability by goshikid: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
jashar:
undecided
Abeg.... free the geh. for you to call someone you're in a relationship with a "liability", you're not serious.

Jesus loves you.
Na u go marry her? smh
Re: To Marry A Liability by jashar(f): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
goshikid:
Na u go marry her? smh

smh@u too. tongue

I didn't know you're the last man on the planet.

How does it feel? undecided
Re: To Marry A Liability by goshikid: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
jashar:

smh@u too. tongue

I didn't know you're the last man on the planet.

How does it feel? undecided
U want trouble abi?
Re: To Marry A Liability by ATK4Joy(f): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Gospel truth is that is not advisable in this age n time to marry a liability! A working class lady is assisting the man the little she could self the equation is not balance yet let alone sponsoring mama n picking at the same time wth ur grade level! Man, calm down n wait for her. Not only to study but to learn some handwork that can add value to her! Don't forget what the price of foods n even diaper is saying in the market now! U can't compare Nigeria economy of today to the one of 20-25yrs ago! My 2cents

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout Dis Girl's Pose... / Taking Bae To The Swimming Pool, What Do I Need? / "My Wetness Drips Whenever I See My Sister's Hubby". Babe Finger Ursef Na!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.