Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You (1033 Views)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / How To Make Your Lover Miss You And Call You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Curiousmind(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2015
1. He or she might have erased your texts and contacts but he or she will never forget what you wrote.

2. He or she might have un-friended you but he or she will never forget your pictures.

3. He or she might have stopped talking to you but he or she will never forget your voice.

4. He or she might have replaced you, but he or she might never forget every moment you spent together.

5. He or she might have ignored you but he or she will never forget your face.

6. He or she might have stopped hugging you but he or she' will never forget your smell.

7. He or she might not be a part of your life anymore but he or she will never forget you and erase the memories...........

BBM 298BF018
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by missbehave247(m): 7:35am On May 17, 2015
U try
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by naijaboiy: 7:36am On May 17, 2015
i don't even know my Ex's full name
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by IamLEGEND1: 7:40am On May 17, 2015
i aint seeing no bed-MAtics related stuff in ur post.@O.P

abi we don start to dey repent
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 7:41am On May 17, 2015
But I don't even remember anything about my exes. lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Princecalm(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2015
surely there are many things you will surely not forget especially if you were a fool in the relationship, imagine buying her and Iphone5 and the next day you broke up.
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 7:50am On May 17, 2015
I love my ex so much, but I don't want her back.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by iceberylin(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2015
I only remember that she's a human and beautiful
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by vizkiz: 7:57am On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
i don't even know my Ex's full name

onome, sheila badmus...remember now? tongue

Nneka123:
But I don't even remember anything about my exes. lipsrsealed

he has a gold chain...remember? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by andystash(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2015
nice one.
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 8:02am On May 17, 2015
vizkiz:

I don't think so, it was prolly fake lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by vizkiz: 8:06am On May 17, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't think so, it was prolly fake lipsrsealed

thought you mentioned "I can't remember anything about me ex" how did you remember this one? grin
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by yorubaboiy: 8:09am On May 17, 2015
oti di afi seyin......jo ma ran mi leti o
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 8:09am On May 17, 2015
Some people are just lying anyhow on this thread.

SMH
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 8:10am On May 17, 2015
vizkiz:

thought you mentioned "I can't remember anything about me ex" how did you remember this one? grin
You said Gold Chain angry grin,I

Went down the memory lane, It showed me a gold chain, I don't know who had it among them lipsrsealed grin
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by vizkiz: 8:16am On May 17, 2015
Nneka123:
You said Gold Chain angry grin,I

Went down the memory lane, It showed me a gold chain, I don't know who had it among them lipsrsealed grin

holy crap! lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 9:06am On May 17, 2015
She will never forget my phone No.: as a badoo+ if I cram woman phone No. I done mad be rraat.
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by funlord(m): 10:49am On May 17, 2015
vizkiz:

grin
vizkiz:

Oh! What a catching! Lmfao!

Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by SleekyP(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2015
undecided
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by naijaboiy: 1:40pm On May 17, 2015
vizkiz:

onome, sheila badmus...remember now? tongue

grin
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 17, 2015
Ex Ex Sex.. .

She definitely won't forget our intimacy grin

EricRichie
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Fearcom(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm... ;Let's See...all of them miss my

1. S.£.X and Baddd pre-intimacy: an ex told me point blank that she couldn't marry me but she would miss my d.ickk because I knew how to fu.c..k a lady. Another confided in my close friend after we broke up that she missed the sexxxx we used to have. Another told our mutual friend(a lady) that I would mess her and she would feel it in her head! Another ex would(when she missed me) use my deep voice on the phone to mas.tur.bate.!
2. Love: I loved my woman( I like to have just one partner at a time) and gave her undivided attention.
3. Encouragement: to go for her dreams, hopes and aspirations.
4. Finance: Of course I supported her financially and provided for her needs.
5 -7 Can't remember...
Re: 7 Things Your Ex-lover Miss About You by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 17, 2015
So true op,
you cant forget the face of ur ex,

(1) (Reply)

Why Single Ladies Chase Married Men / Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma / Females Are More In Number In Hell Than Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.