Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

How To Make Your Lover Miss You And Call You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Lover Miss You And Call You More (920 Views)

Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Lover Miss You And Call You More by Maxwellctboy(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2015
Ever wondered how to make him or her miss you more often, or make him call you more? Here are all the tips and sneaky tricks you’d need to make your man miss you more, and desire you all the time.
Knowing how to make him or her miss you or make him call you more is a tricky pursuit.
You can’t really whine and tell him that you miss him, and wish he’d call you more often.
But could there be a way to make him miss you more, just like that?
How to make him miss you
How many times have we sat by the phone wondering what the man in our life is up to, and when is he ever going to call us again!
Now I’m not saying men don’t think about their girlfriends and bf........... RAED HERE http://www.maxwellctbblog.com/2015/02/how-to-make-him-miss-you-and-call-you.html
Re: How To Make Your Lover Miss You And Call You More by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2015
@OP what abt guys like me that hv no lover? what are we gonna do?
Re: How To Make Your Lover Miss You And Call You More by donTbone(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Mtchewwwww... angry tell that to warri gals! if the money is not available, no missing wil ever appear tongue

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Others; What Makes A 'perfect' Marriage/relationship To You / Hi, I Need Someone To Make Me Feel Like A Woman / If You Are In-love With A Married Man: These Tips Are For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.