Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma (1030 Views)

Lady Is In Dilemma After Her Boyfriend Requests N200K From Her First Salary / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Help Advice This Lovers Of Different Religion.( Chat Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by ishiamu(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
pls omoreal I need Advice plsssss I got married in march
this year but I stay outside the country ,I met my wife and
we dated for 1yr before I accepted to marry her .....she told
me she was 26 yrs old , I told her am 35yrs which is
actually my age ooo we were ask to bring our court
wedding certificate and the signing she wrote 14-03-1989
in everything we signed ...problem started when I wanted to
do a passport for her to come over to Canada and stay with
me ,my sister I never knew that the woman I loved and
called my wife is older than me oooo ....I got to find out
when she was ask to bring her Baptism card hold and
behold I saw 1978 as her main date of birth .Am confuse
now my family heard about it and they have concluded that
I cancel the white wedding plans ......omoreal I hate lies
and anybody that can lie to me I believe that person can kill
.......pls I need advice from your friends

Culled from

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10203576585134612&id=1814803597&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6190357551704557484%3Amf_story_key.1802681060568869087%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by ishiamu(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
After reading this I had to ask myself question, girls and the devil who lie pass??

Meanwhile you guys should advice the brother..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by Hazardd(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
age is just a number dear...the woman fvcked up shall, she for tell him the fvcking truth concerning her age sha
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ishiamu shocked where have you been?
You still never tell me the meaning of your name o cheesy
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by ishiamu(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
Ishiamu shocked where have you been?
You still never tell me the meaning of your name o cheesy

LoL.... it means what it means na... easy to decypher
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by agarawu23(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
"You hate lies, anyone that lies can kill" so you wanna die young?

For deceiving you with her age, it shows she will still deceive you with many things . she might have babies too, who knows? .
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
ishiamu:

LoL.... it means what it means na... easy to decypher
OK sir cool
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by ishiamu(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
OK sir cool

tongue. Na u knw wetin u dey tink oo, I said natin
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by ishiamu(m): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hazardd:
age is just a number dear...the woman fvcked up shall, she for tell him the fvcking truth concerning her age sha

Nice,

Lalasticlala and ishilove what's your advice to a brother
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by agarawu23(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
ishiamu:

tongue. Na u knw wetin u dey tink oo, I said natin
you have been turning me down na so I have no choice than to accept anything you say. I will make the findings myself wink
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by Shebarh(f): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Now dis is going to make men check birth certificate of der gf bfor proposing .cancel the white wedding abeg
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by naijathings(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
where is the FORGIVER HER IF YOU LOVE HER crew? and those that will come and quote Bible for someone's real life tragedy.... we are waiting.
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by ishiamu(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
agarawu23:
you have been turning me down na so I have no choice than to accept anything you say. I will make the findings myself wink

Ask ishilove she might know or beremx
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by Empress2014(f): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin....Op,it seems you are used to old women because how woman wey don pass 30years go tell u say she be 26 and you believe, well...back to the matter, if you truly love her let her know how painful it is when you get to know her real age, ask her if there is anything else you should know now and u are ready to forgive her,remember no one is perfect,give her a second chance,after that if you find out about any lies again,just believe "lie" is her middle name.....then all u need to do is to breakup
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by Ishilove: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
ishiamu:

Nice,

Lalasticlala and ishilove what's your advice to a brother
The story seems very fake so I've gat no advice for him
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
kontinu
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by ishiamu(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ishilove:

The story seems very fake so I've gat no advice for him

Really? I thought as much anyways
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by gidjah(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Once your parents say other wise,you won't go far with her ,she need not lie at all.let her face the music big time.Your parents will never be happy with her .
Re: Please Help : Advice Needed For A Brother In Dilemma by charlito94(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Women n lie
Women n marriage
Women n age issue hmmmm

No do overakeup so ur face no go rumple dem no gree nobe everybody e fit

Well my brother man calling it off is not d best idea try to iron out issues b4 going into irrational n hasty inferences

If u luv her n she luves u n u think u re both compatible no p go ahead both note women re dangerous dey re like d green snake under d green grass n a chameleon mostly an also secretive

Try to build a trust relationship

(1) (Reply)

6 Merits Of An Ugly Lady / 5 Dazzling Ways To Make Any Woman Fall In Love With You / Did He Propose Too Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.