Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm (70858 Views)

Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by basisop(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2015
Op, you for don chop all the Port Harcourt rat be that. We need you in PH. You be alternative to fumigation. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by free2ryhme: 12:09pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
You all know the season that we are in,incase you don't know we are in the farming season and as a Nigerian who understands the significance of the green colour(which stands for Agriculture) in our national flag i had to practice it lol. Was at my farm yesterday, Saturday evening doing some work when this fresh young dude (a bush rat) jumped out from it's hole and believe me,i didn't give it a second thought giving it a chase of its life(lol) and finally he met his demise at the expense of my cutlass,a super Sunday it is really going to be you all are called to table to join me do justice to it. Pictures of it are below (Pls bear with the quality of the image cos a farmer no go carry im big phone enter farm na,haha)#Ambassador_of_Agriculture.

See pepper soup
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by busky101(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
D first pic come b like person wey dey enjoy head
lwkm
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by tefoko: 12:11pm On May 17, 2015
corlin2:
meanwhile I'm training a specie
Crash ...lovely
you rub the thing pomade? see the skin nah grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Helkayklassic(m): 12:11pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:

Awon eleyi won bad gaan #Baddest
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by MzCorleone(f): 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Lol,you for dey there dey do ajebo,aiite come make we tidy am 2geda
Ajebo for bush meat?? Mbanu!
Even if dem no call me,i go call myself. grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by lonelydora: 12:12pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:

You well so? Lol
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by misreal(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
You all know the season that we are in,incase you don't know we are in the farming season and as a Nigerian who understands the significance of the green colour(which stands for Agriculture) in our national flag i had to practice it lol. Was at my farm yesterday, Saturday evening doing some work when this fresh young dude (a bush rat) jumped out from it's hole and believe me,i didn't give it a second thought giving it a chase of its life(lol) and finally he met his demise at the expense of my cutlass,a super Sunday it is really going to be you all are called to table to join me do justice to it. Pictures of it are below (Pls bear with the quality of the image cos a farmer no go carry im big phone enter farm na,haha)#Ambassador_of_Agriculture.
and this made FP..God is watching you oh oga seun.

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by ghostofsparta(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2015
[size=24pt]Read why Africans shouldn't regard the film on the biblical Prophet Moses 'Exodus: Gods & Kings' more than it's entertainment value[/size] here [size=24pt]on Nairaland.[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Pope22(m): 12:13pm On May 17, 2015
Nairaland..everythin making front page.

"I woke up today by 8:30am" please moderator, can u kindly make this to front page pls. Thanks.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by CashZamani(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2015
Wow!!! Peace b upon all farmers especially my grand dad.

Maxcollins042:
angry[color=#990000][/color][center][/center]
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by DonX001: 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:

Guy you don craze finish.
Had to go look at the pic again, and meeeehn.....
grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by prettybella(f): 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
I was expecting to see a lion or something instead am seeing a helpless rodent

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Simeonmalachy(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
Enjoy your Rabbit
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by CashZamani(m): 12:19pm On May 17, 2015
This reminds me of then than I visited my old grand papa(lol). Enjoy yourself man
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by freshvine(f): 12:21pm On May 17, 2015
Op kill more we might conscript you into the Association of Serenghetti Poachers.

There we kill lions. grin

Stop depopulation of a threatened specie.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by watchindelta(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2015
rat meat grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Deiok(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2015
I dont just know why but was laughing throughout while reading this. I believe this is the first time op have ever kill a bush rat.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2015
@op,kudos,would love to own a mini farm for the fun of it.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:27pm On May 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad op but that's a big rat? sad sad are you seriously going to eat that? shocked shocked
This isn't the bush meat I know naa
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by alphaStoner(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@Op, that's a big lagos rat, if you want 200 of then you can come an park the ones littering in our gutter here.

That's a Big rat
lol you're absolutely right, there are enough lying dead in my street
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by DonaldGenes(m): 12:28pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:

Lmao You be yeye
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by lorddubic: 12:28pm On May 17, 2015
Interview is scheduled this week. Please prepare well ooo before Coming.. Those guys will drain U with questions.

The position: Admin Officer
Requirements: OND in business related course.

Make sure U know how to use computer well. I can't give further info abt ds
Forward CV: alphaviewg@gmail.com
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by PopeJoseph: 12:29pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face* Ewww That's a BIG RAT! Ewwwwweeewww
Here in Ogbomosho, we don't eat rats. We prefer turkey or salmon. Tenksmiley
this is not right Awa Ajilete gbadun emo ju ohunkohun lo..
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Maxcollins042(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2015
MzCorleone:
Ajebo for bush meat?? Mbanu! Even if dem no call me,i go call myself. grin
Lol,nwanyi oma you are called
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by sukkot: 12:30pm On May 17, 2015
So you eat rats ? eewwwwwwwww. the black man is truly destroyed and out of his mind
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by enitanpopoola(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2015
When I saw the headline 'big', I thought the OP killed an Antelope. Anyways, congrats.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by AdeniyiA(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2015
Within d last 2yrs I've killed up to 15 of that pouch rat in my area ,caught live wt my trap
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by kay29000(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2015
corlin2:
meanwhile I'm training a specie
Crash ...lovely

Are u serious? That's interesting. And you mean the rat won't eat the chick?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Babs015(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2015
Thank God no ebola again.....enjoy jare
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by harry509: 12:35pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
ummmmmM! Wat is dis? Dis is RAT now. I was xpctn 2 see an elephant or tiger killed. I can't eat dat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices / Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.