Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm (70857 Views)

Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by lovely17(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2015
pepper soup don set be dat
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by enomakos(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Throw what away? Come, no let me vex for you oangry Make him throw beta meat againundecided
hahaha
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
D first pic come b like person wey dey enjoy head
hahaha!!!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
lolzzzz... the poster who commented first nor well at all

Kudos farmer... Enjoy ur rat
hahaha!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by luthorcorp: 3:56pm On May 17, 2015
so you would actually eat a rat as a little as that,i wonder what flesh u are gonna have from it
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 17, 2015
BUSH MEAT IS ONE OF THE HEALTHIEST AND MOST DELICIOUS MEAT U CAN EVER IMAGINE. JOKE APART, AM CIRUX. GUY FLEX. FARMING IS A LUCRATIVE BIZ ONLY IF U PLANT THE RIGHT CROPS. IF URE A GRADUATE N URE LUKIN 4 JOB, DNT WASTE UR TIME CARRYING CV, GO INTO FARMING IF U AV LAND OR U CAN LEASE ONE. BE SMART
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by corlin2(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2015
tonididdy:
wow crash the twerking mister...he's so grown now. GOODjob
na she
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by corlin2(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2015
san316:

Abeg submit that thing make we use am do pepper soup. You dey waste meat joooor.
you too like meat joor
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by corlin2(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2015
kay29000:

Are u serious? That's interesting. And you mean the rat won't eat the chick?
Naa ...it won't
it doesn't
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by kay29000(m): 4:08pm On May 17, 2015
corlin2:

Naa ...it won't
it doesn't

That's impressive. When I first started poultry, the big rats on my street showed me o! Ate like 4 of my chicks.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by adedayourt(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2015
like yorubas ll say

OBE!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by corlin2(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2015
kay29000:

That's impressive. When I first started poultry, the big rats on my street showed me o! Ate like 4 of my chicks.
na witch rat be dat one ..the tin dey everywhere
na so last year dem just destroy Mi little chicks
asin eeh
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by kay29000(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2015
corlin2:

na witch rat be dat one ..the tin dey everywhere
na so last year dem just destroy Mi little chicks
asin eeh

lol!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by corlin2(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2015
kay29000:

lol!
d tin tire me ... na so everyday one missing ... if you mistakenly see d chick corps na so e go lie dead wit brain ripped off
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by kenoz(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2015
Abeg after you don cook am finish, share am reach me
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by kay29000(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2015
corlin2:

d tin tire me ...
na so everyday one missing ...
if you mistakenly see d chick corps na so e go lie dead wit brain ripped off

Exactly! That's how it was with me too.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
You all know the season that we are in,incase you don't know we are in the farming season and as a Nigerian who understands the significance of the green colour(which stands for Agriculture) in our national flag i had to practice it lol. Was at my farm yesterday, Saturday evening doing some work when this fresh young dude (a bush rat) jumped out from it's hole and believe me,i didn't give it a second thought giving it a chase of its life(lol) and finally he met his demise at the expense of my cutlass,a super Sunday it is really going to be you all are called to table to join me do justice to it. Pictures of it are below (Pls bear with the quality of the image cos a farmer no go carry im big phone enter farm na,haha)#Ambassador_of_Agriculture.

Eating rat come out for front page? na waooooo
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by chopido(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
You all know the season that we are in,incase you don't know we are in the farming season and as a Nigerian who understands the significance of the green colour(which stands for Agriculture) in our national flag i had to practice it lol. Was at my farm yesterday, Saturday evening doing some work when this fresh young dude (a bush rat) jumped out from it's hole and believe me,i didn't give it a second thought giving it a chase of its life(lol) and finally he met his demise at the expense of my cutlass,a super Sunday it is really going to be you all are called to table to join me do justice to it. Pictures of it are below (Pls bear with the quality of the image cos a farmer no go carry im big phone enter farm na,haha)#Ambassador_of_Agriculture.
chaii there's god o ... see as u kioo the innocent animal. no forget Ebola o stop eating bush meat
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Martiano(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:

Sincerely this got me laughing really hard.Nice humour

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by charlesucheh(m): 8:58pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
This guy must be a TIV guy!!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by charlesucheh(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
where the female rat!!!!!!!??
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by GoodGovernance: 9:12pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmmmm..

THOU SHALL NOT KILL
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by spiralwedge(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:
This makes me miss rice farming as there was a constant supply of grasscutters.

The soups were never complete without the smoked meat in them! cheesy cheesy

So many bush meat here in Kenya but it is 'Thou shall not touch'! angry angry

why not? a law prohibits it?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by dwayni: 11:01pm On May 17, 2015
Animal cruelty, poor thing don't deserve to die. Nigerians eating anything since 1801
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by henrixx(m): 5:06am On May 18, 2015
Maxcollins042:
oga MI I hail.... Are u in lag.? I really wanna go into farming
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by wtfCode: 7:48am On May 18, 2015
Pavore9:
This makes me miss rice farming as there was a constant supply of grasscutters.

The soups were never complete without the smoked meat in them! cheesy cheesy

So many bush meat here in Kenya but it is 'Thou shall not touch'! angry angry
fear of ebola right?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Maxcollins042(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2015
henrixx:
oga MI I hail.... Are u in lag.? I really wanna go into farming

Am not in Lag sir
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Pavore9: 8:11am On May 18, 2015
wtfCode:

fear of ebola right?

No, it is about conservation as they make money from having them alive because it attracts millions of dollars and Euros from foreign tourists and organizations.

Do you know how many millions Kenya gets from Cable Channels such as National Geo, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel etc when they come to shoot their programmes in Kenya? Not to talk of the fortune made during every wildebeast season when millions of wild animals migrate from one location to another at the same time!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Cashio(m): 8:18am On May 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@Op, that's a big lagos rat, if you want 200 of then you can come an park the ones littering in our gutter here.

That's a Big rat
shh township girl..thats grasscutter and not rat....
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Allosaurus: 8:27am On May 18, 2015
Na agric rat u kill, op
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Hero10001: 9:07am On May 18, 2015
sladimeji:
na the last pic bad pass, spreading and eating tins..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices / Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.