Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm (70859 Views)

Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
Zoo or farm?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
That thing nah cutlass ? Leave the tail and head for me, make I quickly go harvest my cassava for the Garri !!!!!!!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:
This makes me miss rice farming as there was a constant supply of grasscutters.

The soups were never complete without the smoked meat in them! cheesy cheesy

So many bush meat here in Kenya but it is 'Thou shall not touch'! angry angry

Maka why person no go chop the bush meat?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by onwpaua20210(m): 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
Bro dis na correct wakis, enjoy ur meat and down it with some good drinks
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2015
Na okete be that na
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by sladimeji(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Lmao You be yeye
Lol...i no lie nao
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by hensben(m): 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
@op if this na rat Wetin come be rabbit
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Missmossy(f): 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
Interesting grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by pantless(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2015
Rat peppersoup...back then in China...dude no chop d intestine o
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by joelyusuf(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
hmmmm,,,,eat nd b fat ohhh,,,bt remember ebola ohhhhhh!!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by nonjebose(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2015
blackchukky:
murderer
Finally said. Lwkmd
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
D first pic come b like person wey dey enjoy head

Cheiii chaaaiii chaiii

Una just kwooorupt for this nairaland eh cheesy
Btw, the OP is a murderer lipsrsealed Can't you catch the beautiful animal and keep it as a pet.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face* Ewww That's a BIG RAT! Ewwwwweeewww
Here in Ogbomosho, we don't eat rats. We prefer turkey or salmon. Tenksmiley
ladokite ?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Cheiii chaaaiii chaiii
Una just kwooorupt for this nairaland eh cheesy
Na u gangan corrupt...what was that statement implying?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by brainboxxx: 12:49pm On May 17, 2015
Where my own
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by fairheven: 12:50pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

That is why they protect theiR widelife while we busy killing ours
An in return, foreigner will spend millions to go watch the same animals on SAFARI
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Ifebazz(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2015
It is called 'Eletu'. Ask those who know. wink
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by afrika(f): 12:51pm On May 17, 2015
POVERTY OOOOOO

RAT!!! PLS IT'S OKAY.

WAS THINKING I WAS SAME SORRY OF CIVILIZED PEEPS.

HI NAIRALAND
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

Are u for real,that you cannot kill a bush meat in kenya? Wow see Nigerians not appreciating the gift of the green in our National flag,
We have plenty of those bush meat around and u can kill and eat them.choi.
Let us pray "some have food but they can't eat,some can eat but have no food,we have food and we can eat Glory be to thee oh Lord.

My dogs must have killed up to 5 or more of that in their kennel,even bigger than what D OP killed.they have white @ D end of the tails,I just slice into 3 parts and use to cook for dem
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by missionmex(m): 12:51pm On May 17, 2015
One day bush meat go catch the hunter x5
..M.... Blowinng my wistle.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by nonjebose(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2015
Op, I wonder why you pocket na. E come be like say you don dey form say you kill rat. Wetin go happen when you kill antelope
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by deltateam: 12:54pm On May 17, 2015
Op am glad there are still youths like you who believe in Agriculture as a means to sustainable growth and development and not only do they say it but practice.

Join us in this thread below;

www.nairaland.com/2316549/self-employment-realest-deal

If a thread where a full grown woman who should have been married is telling us about deciding to lose her virginity should hit front page why won't Mods consider the youths and give them direction through this SELF EMPLOYMENT thread instead of watching them join cultism and carry drugs in Indonesia.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:55pm On May 17, 2015
Why cry cry
Thou shalt not kill....
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
D first pic come b like person wey dey enjoy head

You b marafaka!!! Can't stop laughing
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 17, 2015
honeric01:

Na u gangan corrupt...what was that statement implying?
lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by san316(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
corlin2:
meanwhile I'm training a specie
Crash ...lovely

Abeg submit that thing make we use am do pepper soup. You dey waste meat joooor.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
This na rat na... shuoooo
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by kay29000(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2015
OP, why did you kill Master Splinter na! Did it do anything to you? I bow to you o! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Fourwinds: 12:58pm On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
*straightens her face*
weda nah Ogbomosho, oshomogbo abi oshiomole nah unah sabi.

Back in the days we don't wait for them to jump out b4 we kill them, we go out in search of them.

Antelope oo, grasscutter, rat, guineafowl, porcupine, rabbit oo etc.

Sometimes our dogs will do the hunting while we work in the farm. It was fun sha.

Till date I still spend alotta money on bush meats.

The other day I was coming back from lag n when entered one market at edo I saw where farmers/hunters sale bushmeat.

I priced one antelope and the said 1kshockedshocked.

The bigger one was 1.8k.

All because of Ebola.

I shapperly packed two of them.

No delay. If ebola wan kill make e killgrin

I dislike turkey.
dis guy na correct naija man. U use d opportunity of Ebola crash of bush meat in prices carry antelope. Issokay
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@Op, that's a big lagos rat, if you want 200 of then you can come an park the ones littering in our gutter here.

That's a Big rat
They are not thesame.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by lacreamieboie(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2015
Y on earth would u kill a living soul with cutlass!!! OMG that was too cruel of u! cmon... you should have used stone!

Mtchew... U dey show me bush meat wey I no go chop inside! I don start to dey think of bush meat now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices / Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.