Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm (70856 Views)

Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by mummyson26(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2015
Op burial ground dey ur farm ni? Abi no be okete be dat
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Tallesty1(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hahahahaha
I truss you!

Nnam, bush meat na the in thing o.
The taste and flavour's so distinctive.
I don dey salivate join sefundecided
The seller have some in stockgrin.

A monkey, those ones that have green balls and another reptile from the lizard family.

You want?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by hamilton62(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@Op, that's a big lagos rat, if you want 200 of then you can come an park the ones littering in our gutter here.

That's a Big rat
hahahahah.... Since you know a rat so much, what is the difference between a rat and grasscutter please?
If you don't know then i will advice you to leave lagos and visit other localities to know....
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Cotton(m): 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
Bros this na rat o! Thought it was grass cutter you were talking about! See as grasscutter be na:

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 17, 2015
Give this to Prettythickme,Make use am do pepper soup for boys
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by lilyaustine10(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:
This makes me miss rice farming as there was a constant supply of grasscutters.

The soups were never complete without the smoked meat in them! cheesy cheesy

So many bush meat here in Kenya but it is 'Thou shall not touch'! angry angry

this is called "okete"
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Cheiii chaaaiii chaiii

Una just kwooorupt for this nairaland eh cheesy
Btw, the OP is a murderer lipsrsealed Can't you catch the beautiful animal and keep it as a pet.

Ts not every animal one can keep as pet,these rats digs and chews planks,though you can keep them in cages made wth blocks,I don't see them living well in captivity.
Like someone keeping a Dove "Odere"or "adaba"they really won't do well like the exotic birds u can kee as pets "Yellow canary",Parrots.these exotic birds adapts to living in the homes and captivity do not affect their livespan
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by redsun(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2015
Bush meat aka Ebola. Beware.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 17, 2015
Remember Ebola o undecided
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by supereagle(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2015
Okete in Yoruba
Ewi in Igbo
Rodent or African Giant rat in English
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by lilyaustine10(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2015
delishpot:

You nor lie jor! Na rat grin

I don chop am before o that one get white tip tail. But I no remember weda I like am or not.

no be rat joor, nah burgu we dey call am for hausa, I not sure of the English name. ingress it's grass cuter
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Bhenehdikt(m): 1:15pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face* Ewww That's a BIG RAT! Ewwwwweeewww
Here in Ogbomosho, we don't eat rats. We prefer turkey or salmon. Tenksmiley
una go dey show una sef...
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by nairaarea: 1:15pm On May 17, 2015
Wow

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by ikombe: 1:15pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face*
Ewww
That's a BIG RAT!
Ewwwwweeewww

Here in Ogbomosho, we don't eat rats.
We prefer turkey or salmon.
Tenksmiley
wetin be salmon undecided

na for only the sims winter game i dey see dat tin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by SmartKillinex: 1:16pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
D first pic come b like person wey dey enjoy head

so thatz da signature.....
no probs ur inlaws must hear dis!!!!
meanwhile deris god oooo!!!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 17, 2015
This is the kind of rat that is always visiting my dustbin outside my house...
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Orikinla(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2015
Na big rat. grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by dajoaneke(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2015
Mtchwww! thought he killed a beast.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Pavore9: 1:21pm On May 17, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Maka why person no go chop the bush meat?

Kill am nah, na from writing statement behind counter straight to court where u go cough out money for your bail!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by SisterCaro(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
You all know the season that we are in,incase you don't know we are in the farming season and as a Nigerian who understands the significance of the green colour(which stands for Agriculture) in our national flag i had to practice it lol. Was at my farm yesterday, Saturday evening doing some work when this fresh young dude (a bush rat) jumped out from it's hole and believe me,i didn't give it a second thought giving it a chase of its life(lol) and finally he met his demise at the expense of my cutlass,a super Sunday it is really going to be you all are called to table to join me do justice to it. Pictures of it are below (Pls bear with the quality of the image cos a farmer no go carry im big phone enter farm na,haha)#Ambassador_of_Agriculture.
if you roast it for me i will be your gf embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by MzCorleone(f): 1:28pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Lol,nwanyi oma you are called

Now you're talking grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by MizMyColi(f): 1:30pm On May 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
The seller have some in stockgrin.

A monkey, those ones that have green balls and another reptile from the lizard family.

You want?

Ewwwwwwww
crycrycry
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by MzCorleone(f): 1:31pm On May 17, 2015
SisterCaro:
if you roast it for me i will be your gf embarassed
hehehehe
he can't be bribed,the op and I are sharing it,ll prolly give u a piece grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by frisky2good(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2015
See correct okete. OP abeg wey ya farm dey? Dem must remain.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Theanointed3(f): 1:36pm On May 17, 2015
This one nah rat oh.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by AskProf: 1:38pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:
This makes me miss rice farming as there was a constant supply of grasscutters.

The soups were never complete without the smoked meat in them! cheesy cheesy

So many bush meat here in Kenya but it is 'Thou shall not touch'! angry angry

Why the bolded?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by ichommy(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
D first pic come b like person wey dey enjoy head

U don spoil o. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Ts not every animal one can keep as pet,these rats digs and chews planks,though you can keep them in cages made wth blocks,I don't see them living well in captivity.
Like someone keeping a Dove "Odere"or "adaba"they really won't do well like the exotic birds u can kee as pets "Yellow canary",Parrots.these exotic birds adapts to living in the homes and captivity do not affect their livespan

Hmmmn..ok
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Pavore9: 1:44pm On May 17, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Are u for real,that you cannot kill a bush meat in kenya? Wow see Nigerians not appreciating the gift of the green in our National flag,
We have plenty of those bush meat around and u can kill and eat them.choi.
Let us pray "some have food but they can't eat,some can eat but have no food,we have food and we can eat Glory be to thee oh Lord.

My dogs must have killed up to 5 or more of that in their kennel,even bigger than what D OP killed.they have white @ D end of the tails,I just slice into 3 parts and use to cook for dem

Kenya is pro-conservation as their economy is tied to wildlife for they make millions of dollars from foreign tourists and also Cable Stations like Discovery Channel, National Geo, Animal Planet who come over to shoot their programme.

You need to witness the annual Wildebeest Migration at the Maasai Mara as from every June, around 1.3 million Wildebeest (our bushmeat) gather in the Serengeti to calve.They slowly mass into a huge single herd, until the dry season withers their supply of fresh grass. The scent of rain to the North begins to draw the herd throughout July, and soon the planet’s greatest animal migration is underway.

Thousands of tourists from all over the world come to view this, you see them perched on top SUVs recording the wonder of nature.

The cheapest you can pay to tour operators for a week's Safari is about N400k and this excludes flight ticket!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by madenigga(m): 1:46pm On May 17, 2015
Chai wat a pity, y did u kill d poor thing, wat if it has wives and kids in its hole who wud take care of them... sad sad sad cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by daddynasa: 1:48pm On May 17, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
@Op, that's a big lagos rat, if you want 200 of then you can come an park the ones littering in our gutter here.

That's a Big rat
it is not the rat in lagos o. this is bush meat. that lagos own na ekwomo e don eat ewa tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices / Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.