Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm (70854 Views)

Farmer Arrests Cow On His Farm In Abuja, Drags It To The Police Station (pic) / "Agriculture Is My MMM" -Journalist Says As He Shares Photos Of His Farm Produce / Nigerian Man In USA Harvests Okro From His Farm, Advises Nigerians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Pavore9: 1:50pm On May 17, 2015
AskProf:

Why the bolded?

You have no business with any animal outside the domesticated ones like Chicken, Turkey, Pig, Cow, goats and all other animals na government pikin! cheesy cheesy cheesy. Make Kenyan Wildlife Service catch you dem go cook swahili on top your head! grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
You all know the season that we are in,incase you don't know we are in the farming season and as a Nigerian who understands the significance of the green colour(which stands for Agriculture) in our national flag i had to practice it lol. Was at my farm yesterday, Saturday evening doing some work when this fresh young dude (a bush rat) jumped out from it's hole and believe me,i didn't give it a second thought giving it a chase of its life(lol) and finally he met his demise at the expense of my cutlass,a super Sunday it is really going to be you all are called to table to join me do justice to it. Pictures of it are below (Pls bear with the quality of the image cos a farmer no go carry im big phone enter farm na,haha)#Ambassador_of_Agriculture.

You guys should take care jorrr.
Ebola spread through bush meat
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:53pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

Kill am nah, na from writing statement behind counter straight to court where u go cough out money for your bail!

Wahala dey o. People no dey hunt for the side you dey for Kenya?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
You all know the season that we are in,incase you don't know we are in the farming season and as a Nigerian who understands the significance of the green colour(which stands for Agriculture) in our national flag i had to practice it lol. Was at my farm yesterday, Saturday evening doing some work when this fresh young dude (a bush rat) jumped out from it's hole and believe me,i didn't give it a second thought giving it a chase of its life(lol) and finally he met his demise at the expense of my cutlass,a super Sunday it is really going to be you all are called to table to join me do justice to it. Pictures of it are below (Pls bear with the quality of the image cos a farmer no go carry im big phone enter farm na,haha)#Ambassador_of_Agriculture.
bravo
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Btruth: 1:58pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
D first pic come b like person wey dey enjoy head
Elaborate please! undecided
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2015
This thread is disgusting!!! Just spat my salmon out angry
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Chanchit: 2:00pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face*
Ewww
That's a BIG RAT!
Ewwwwweeewww

Here in Ogbomosho, we don't eat rats.
We prefer turkey or salmon.
Tenksmiley
. So you live in Ogbomosho!? No wonder e no dey hard our brothers to start shouting "ogbomosho" when tribal war don start, e be like say we plenty here small. And most of them no know where to enter bus weh dey go there. And @op, you for no use hand carry that rat, its looks big until you caarried it.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by daddynasa: 2:03pm On May 17, 2015
OP dem no dey boil this meat o, u no go enjoy am. Wetin u. go do be say u go spread the belle from. west to east the wash all the intestine c0ommot. u go c0ome mix salt pepper Maggi then u smoke the meat. let am dry wella like serious drying with smoke o. if u finish nack am with cold garri. or palm wine. #bini boy cross breed bendel
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by daddynasa: 2:06pm On May 17, 2015
datalossvictim1:
This thread is disgusting!!! Just spat my salmon out angry
some girls formin dey don't eat bush rat. issorite
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Maxcollins042(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2015
SisterCaro:
if you roast it for me i will be your gf embarassed
Lol,are you serious?
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Maxcollins042(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2015
soe:
bravo
Thanks boss
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
u must like to pay olosho for head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sladimeji:
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by tonididdy(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2015
corlin2:
meanwhile I'm training a specie
Crash ...lovely
wow crash the twerking mister...he's so grown now. GOODjob
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Otunbabushni: 2:12pm On May 17, 2015
Chai this is bush meat....Okete pls keep d head for me.It goes well with garri
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Pavore9: 2:14pm On May 17, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

Wahala dey o. People no dey hunt for the side you dey for Kenya?

Right from kindergarten children are taught on the importance of preserving wildlife, so they kind of see it as taboo to kill wild animals. There is a high chance that if a Kenyan visits Nigeria and you serve him bushmeat pepper soup he will not touch it because am always asked how do we feel comfortable eating such.

Even if an Elephant damages your property you have no right to kill it. You inform the Kenyan Wildlife service, they pay compensation as the Elephant be their pikin! cheesy cheesy

When animals are over populated, the Kenyan Wildlife service is the only authority that decides when to kill some of them. They may decide to kill 1000 buffaloes (which is confirm bushmeat for us) and when they are killed dem no born you well to go near any of the meat because it is for other animals to eat! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by DeRuggedProf: 2:14pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:

This guy dey form hunter grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by yeshi(f): 2:21pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face*
Ewww
That's a BIG RAT!
Ewwwwweeewww

Tenksmiley

Yeye
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:

Right from kindergarten children are taught on the importance of preserving wildlife, so they kind of see it as taboo to kill wild animals. There is a high chance that if a Kenyan visits Nigeria and you serve him bushmeat pepper soup he will not touch it because am always asked how do we feel comfortable eating such.

Even if an Elephant damages your property you have no right to kill it. You inform the Kenyan Wildlife service, they pay compensation as the Elephant be their pikin! cheesy cheesy

When animals are over populated, the Kenyan Wildlife service is the only authority that decides when to kill some of them. They may decide to kill 1000 buffaloes (which is confirm bushmeat for us) and when they are killed dem no born you well to go near any of the meat because it is for other animals to eat! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks for the info!
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by MizMyColi(f): 2:25pm On May 17, 2015
yeshi:

Yeye

That's a title here in YorubaLand.
Tenksmileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by trappatoni(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
rat wey dey receive head. When I hear say you kill bush meat I Think say na antelope. Guy u no try oo you con dey snap rat with magnifying lens.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by mickey45: 2:29pm On May 17, 2015
Pavore9:
This makes me miss rice farming as there was a constant supply of grasscutters.

The soups were never complete without the smoked meat in them! cheesy cheesy

So many bush meat here in Kenya but it is 'Thou shall not touch'! angry angry

Why "thou shall not touch?"
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by tirex(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Ebola..lol.
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by LordTrezy(m): 2:35pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face* Ewww That's a BIG RAT! Ewwwwweeewww
Here in Ogbomosho, we don't eat rats. We prefer turkey or salmon. Tenksmiley
lol...are you in ogbomoso??
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by tablu: 2:35pm On May 17, 2015
sladimeji:
loool no only head na tail...
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by MizMyColi(f): 2:42pm On May 17, 2015
LordTrezy:

lol...are you in ogbomoso??

Yeah, in Ile-Oluji cheesycheesy
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by LordTrezy(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yeah, in Ile-Oluji cheesycheesy
lol...got the sarcasm wink
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by LordTrezy(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Ts not every animal one can keep as pet,these rats digs and chews planks,though you can keep them in cages made wth blocks,I don't see them living well in captivity.
Like someone keeping a Dove "Odere"or "adaba"they really won't do well like the exotic birds u can kee as pets "Yellow canary",Parrots.these exotic birds adapts to living in the homes and captivity do not affect their livespan
people keep grass cutter as pet bro. it's common in my hood
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by MrOreo(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
*squeezes face*
Ewww
That's a BIG RAT!
Ewwwwweeewww

Tenksmiley
Point of correction, thats pepper-soup in the making
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Asound: 3:12pm On May 17, 2015
This one go dey correct for Sunday stew o.
Print and photocopy documents from 20copies and above for 2naira. Market the services in schools, churches, offices and get great commission. Call xtiana typing for more enquiries. 08024207415
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by meccuno: 3:17pm On May 17, 2015
Its Called Animal Cruelty.....you should be jailed
Re: PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm by Maxcollins042(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2015
tirex:
Ebola..lol.
all this fellow shouting ebola nawa o,una effort to make me make i throway the meat no go work,ah don chop am finish sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices / Hundreds Of Sheep Have Been Walking In A Circle For 12 Days Straight In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.