Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Just Tell Me You Love Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Tell Me You Love Me! (2444 Views)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by epelumi42(m): 8:40pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Na u sabi

What gan? Hian! Don't make me deal with you o. Don't make me feel guilty!

Sandrahnaub, please edit your signature to something more appealing and attention-seeking! It will help.

1 Like

Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by sandrahnaub(f): 10:08pm On May 19, 2015
epelumi42:

What gan? Hian! Don't make me deal with you o. Don't make me feel guilty!

Sandrahnaub, please edit your signature to something more appealing and attention-seeking! It will help.
owkaee
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 19, 2015
Heavy stream of consciousness.... A poetic prose that reminds all humans of their humanity. I can analyse this poem from now till forever but I will let the eulogy lay in silence. An astute scribble Mate.
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by epelumi42(m): 12:47am On May 20, 2015
sandrahnaub:
owkaee

Sometimes in life, you may have to decide whether to go with the trend or stand out. Keep voting for me to emerge as the next Miss Nairaland. Love you...

1 Like

Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by epelumi42(m): 12:53am On May 20, 2015
Freemanan:
Heavy stream of consciousness.... A poetic prose that reminds all humans of their humanity. I can analyse this poem from now till forever but I will let the eulogy lay in silence. An astute scribble Mate.

Thanks, love surely is a part of humanity which is hard to underrate. You ll discover it captures your heart so much that it gets you amused and confused the same time. I did write something purely on stream on consciousness and I've found it to be a part of art that unearths the innermost desires of man.

Keep calm and let love take over. Lol. Thanks again.

P.S. Irony, I really haven't felt love enough. grin
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by Nobody: 1:03am On May 20, 2015
epelumi42:

Thanks, love surely is a part of humanity which is hard to underrate. You ll discover it captures your heart so much that it gets you amused and confused the same time. I did write something purely on stream on consciousness and I've found it to be a part of art that unearths the innermost desires of man.

Keep calm and let love take over. Lol. Thanks again.

P.S. Irony, I really haven't felt love enough. grin

Ouch '
You remind me of James Hardly Chase, he describes America in his works like he was born and brought up there but he has Just been there twice in his lifetime.. That's the creativity of a writer, imaginations replaces experience....
You will experience it soon tho... Unless you have delved into the path of celibacy or Monk lineage

1 Like

Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by epelumi42(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2015
Freemanan:

Ouch '
You remind me of James Hardly Chase, he describes America in his works like he was born and brought up there but he has Just been there twice in his lifetime.. That's the creativity of a writer, imaginations replaces experience....
You will experience it soon tho... Unless you have delved into the path of celibacy or Monk lineage

True, imaginations! Monk? Celibate? I sure had a laugh! I've been pulling Sandra's leg for love na. lol.
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by Nobody: 1:10am On May 20, 2015
epelumi42:

True, imaginations! Monk? Celibate? I sure had a laugh! I've been pulling Sandra's leg for love na. lol.

I'll put in Good words for you then... #yimu
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by epelumi42(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2015
Freemanan:

I'll put in Good words for you then... #yimu
grin grin grin Thanks, my friend.
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by Nobody: 1:18am On May 20, 2015
epelumi42:

cool
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by Nobody: 1:26am On May 20, 2015
epelumi42:

Aye Mate.
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by Tycyborg(m): 1:46am On May 20, 2015
epelumi42:

Please, no. I'm not trying to woo her. Just felt like giving her a mention. I do have someone in mind though. grin

you want to woo a nigerian girl with just words... Man you are wasting time.. Make sure you add some money or gift or those words are just words written with invicible ink... Please who can read it?
Re: Just Tell Me You Love Me! by epelumi42(m): 1:58am On May 20, 2015
Tycyborg:

you want to woo a nigerian girl with just words... Man you are wasting time.. Make sure you add some money or gift or those words are just words written with invicible ink... Please who can read it?

grin grin Money is the soul of biz, poetry is the key to that biz door. That's why I'm not wooing any of them o. If she can't be wooed with words, then she should forget it ni. Money will come in later. grin Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Introverts,how Did You Deal Or Scale Through Your Introductions And Engagements? / She Left Me Becouse Of My Small Joystick And Now She Call To Beg For Money / Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.