Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ (28803 Views)

"Why Didn't You Touch Me"-Girl Asks Boy Who Helped Her After Their Meeting. PICS / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / 10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by PraizFresh(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2015
What truly are the reasons, if summed up, that a guy falls for a girl: – Her face (75 %) – Her smartness (45 %) – Availability (50 %) – Hotness (85 %) – Friendship (20 %) – Your own state (40 %)
If these reasons are taken and told, they would sound like: – I love you because you are so beautiful. – I love you because you are so smart. – I love you because you were available and I was looking for a girlfriend. – I love you because you are so hot. – I love you because we were such good friends. – I love you because I’d lost my entire savings in Gambling and felt broken and alone; and I needed someone, anyone in my life. Most of the reasons sound weird, but factually, majority of guys actually say these lines. Q. 1 – How is this different from what her ex boyfriend might have said, and the thousand people who tell her this same thing everyday? Q. 2- Does she really want to hear this? The answers to both of these questions are negative and demand an improvement. So what do you say when a Girl asks you: Why do you Love me? 1) Because I have never met such an awesome person in my life. Use lines such as: – Very simply, you are awesome. – Why do we become friends with people? Because they are awesome. Why do we fall in love with a person? Because they are awesomer than awesome; and that’s you. – You’re the most awesome person I have met in my life. I love you not because of anything except for this fact. If I think for days, I wouldn’t be able to come up with any person that is even close to being as awesome as you are. – You’re fun; you are such a great talker; you have such a beautiful mind; you’re so different from other mean, stupid people; you’re the most amazing girl I have ever met in my life; and quite simply, I didn’t fall for you because you are incredibly beautiful or mind-blowingly out-of-my-league, I fell for you because you have no match. And I think I am the luckiest man to have you in my life.

1 Like

Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
anyone z fine, as long as it's the truth! cos I never see any man wey lie pass naija man angry

1 Like

Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
anyone z fine, as long as it's the truth! cos I never see any man wey lie pass naija man angry
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Why you come make such assertion na?
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Have been asked that question not once not twice.....
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by PraizFresh(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I'd agree we guys lie a lot but the same applies to everyone!!!!
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
PraizFresh:

I'd agree we guys lie a lot but the same applies to everyone!!!!
nah u guys' own pass others
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by valmunich(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
It's quite pitiful how guys waste so much time trying to understand these girls angry
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by PraizFresh(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nah u guys' own pass others

If you hear ladies own version of lies Ehhhhhhh... You'd know we guys are rookies!!!!!
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by PraizFresh(m): 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Have been asked that question not once not twice.....

Bro...Don't mind sharing with urs??
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op You Are Awesome With This Post, Therefore, Thumb Up!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
PraizFresh:

Bro...Don't mind sharing with urs??
Nothing much really...

The first lady was a Christain sister... actually I offer to help her on some spiritual things... so we spend times together but before I come to understand what is going on Sister is crushing on me...mehn it's awkward ooo...the day she asked me straight "Do you Love me?" I was like Adonbelieveit. So as a brother I start in a way which I find as an escape I said "You know as a Christain, Loving you i....." but she cuts me off with a statement trailed with. emotions "Yes or No".

mehn the rest is history ooo.... since then have kept my distance from sisters

1 Like

Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by PraizFresh(m): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
elijah2u:
Op You Are Awesome With This Post, Therefore, Thumb Up!!!

Thanks Bro...I See Ya#
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by PraizFresh(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Nothing much really...

The first lady was a Christain sister... actually I offer to help her on some spiritual things... so we spend times together but before I come to understand what is going on Sister is crushing on me...mehn it's awkward ooo...the day she asked me straight "Do you Love me?" I was like Adonbelieveit. So as a brother I start in a way which I find as an escape I said "You know as a Christain, Loving you i....." but she cuts me off with a statement trailed with. emotions "Yes or No".

mehn the rest is history ooo.... since then have kept my distance from sisters

Nice one man...Ladies fall too easy this days!!!!
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
PraizFresh:

Nice one man...Ladies fall too easy this days!!!!
Know their weakness and that's all.....when I see guys say Ladies play hard to get... I wonder which planet they are speaking from.

1 Like

Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by PraizFresh(m): 6:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Know their weakness and that's all.....when I see guys say Ladies play hard to get... I wonder which planet they are speaking from.

Exactly.....
Re: What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ by Nusdaniel10(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2017
I love you because you need my type of love grin

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders / My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. / Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.