Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai (25641 Views)

Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by agitator: 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
synergycom19:
Exactly and correct,GEJ and Ngozi lweala almost buried this country

This was their claim while campaigning. Why is it that they are now complaining and lamenting after winning?

I thought they said the economy is in shambles and they promised to turn it around when elected.

Were they expecting money to be their for them to come and perform magic? grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by papaejima1: 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
Huh?
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Lakayanah: 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
One chance please bring out your magic wand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
One is baba one chance, the new one is El nino one chance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by apeplanet: 7:04pm On May 17, 2015
dis is serious

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by tit(f): 7:05pm On May 17, 2015
no pity.
i am going to stone you!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by savcy(m): 7:05pm On May 17, 2015
lyntiffany:
Why the excuses and complaints from these elects?

GeJ destroyed the economy of course.
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by angelgabriel26(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2015
pity me first. my husband must wak

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by stanech: 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
them force you?
you wan go chop money you wan make we pity you abeg do ur work
dwarf.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by angelgabriel26(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
pls bring me igbako
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Oildichotomy(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
We are in for a shocker if we were formerly on the position that these nitwits will spring up surprises (miracles) from the blues.

The party campaign and the politicians themselves were founded on pure lies and freaky propanganda.
It will backfire on them

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Ologunjude(m): 7:09pm On May 17, 2015
We will rather pity the over 50million Nigerians living in abject poverty. You two are doing quite well. Where are your kids? Around the globe and in the best schools.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by amoduganja: 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THANK GOD EVERY REGION NOW OWNS THE NIGER DELTA OIL AND MAY GOD BLESS THE NORTHERN AND SOUTH WEST REPS WHO PASSED THAT BILL. NIGER DELTANS HAVE BEEN OVER PAMPERED IN THE NIGERIAN STATE AND ITS HIGH TIME WE PUT A CHECK ON THEM. EVERY RESOURCES IN THE NIGERIAN TERRITORY BELONGS TO ALL NIGERIANS. WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO ALLOW THEM CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF OUR OIL WHILE THEIR REGION WAS DEVELOPED BY MONEY FROM COCOA AND GROUNDNUT BEFORE OIL WAS DISCOVERED.

THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CLAMOURED FOR AND I'M GLAD CHANGE IS HERE. THE SOUTH EAST ARE VERY BITTER ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE THEY ARE STYLISHLY LURING THE NIGER DELTA INTO THEIR BIAFRAN DREAM WHICH IS FUTILE FROM INCEPTION. I REALLY THANK THE NORTH FOR MAKING THIS GREAT MOVE. THE NORTH SHALL ALWAYS BE THE OWNER OF NIGERIA COS THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST POPULATION AND LAND MASS. WE SOUTHWESTERNERS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND THE NORTH cool

Solidly behind OR slaves?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
Why the complain? GEJ wanted a second term and would have soared again. Why this sudden complain of no MONEY? Are these guys OK?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by musicwriter(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
These people should understand Nigerians are not interested in this excuses.
All Buhari have to do is:

1. Stabilize world oil price.
2. Provide 3,000,000 jobs per year.
3. Feed all school children as promised.
E.t.c. Just keep your promise, very simple!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by lalasticlala(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2015
AfricanGod2:
sigh...lalasticlala, but this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2316663/igbo-writing, cannot make fp lipsrsealed cry ?

Ishilove will check it out

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Okeycima: 7:15pm On May 17, 2015
What is wrong with this folks...DID THEY CONSIDER SUCH BEFORE EMBARKING ON THE CHANGE.and they were busy criticizing the current govt with facts,fabricated lies.LIKE SOMEONE JUX SAID SOMETIME THAT WHEN THEY GET TO THAT PLACE THEY WILL SOON DISCOVER HOW BROKE NAIJA IS.and PLS APC loyalist tell ur oga that excuses won't b entertained by nigerians.#CHANGE U PROMISED,CHANGE WE NEED,CHANGE U MUST GIVE US#period

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by M4gunners: 7:15pm On May 17, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THANK GOD EVERY REGION NOW OWNS THE NIGER DELTA OIL AND MAY GOD BLESS THE NORTHERN AND SOUTH WEST REPS WHO PASSED THAT BILL. NIGER DELTANS HAVE BEEN OVER PAMPERED IN THE NIGERIAN STATE AND ITS HIGH TIME WE PUT A CHECK ON THEM. EVERY RESOURCES IN THE NIGERIAN TERRITORY BELONGS TO ALL NIGERIANS. WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO ALLOW THEM CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF OUR OIL WHILE THEIR REGION WAS DEVELOPED BY MONEY FROM COCOA AND GROUNDNUT BEFORE OIL WAS DISCOVERED.

THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CLAMOURED FOR AND I'M GLAD CHANGE IS HERE. THE SOUTH EAST ARE VERY BITTER ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE THEY ARE STYLISHLY LURING THE NIGER DELTA INTO THEIR BIAFRAN DREAM WHICH IS FUTILE FROM INCEPTION. I REALLY THANK THE NORTH FOR MAKING THIS GREAT MOVE. THE NORTH SHALL ALWAYS BE THE OWNER OF NIGERIA COS THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST POPULATION AND LAND MASS. WE SOUTHWESTERNERS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND THE NORTH cool
DON'T WORRY WHEN IT IS TIME, YOU WILL DEFINITELY REVICE THIS COMMENT HERE!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by osimataylor(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
When it comes to doing it takes a lot of talking.we have been decieved by the fanciful talkers.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by denedene(m): 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
el rufai you should be happy sef, 90billion lipsrsealed come to rivers n see wonders, amaechi the borrow king angry meanwhile i wish you the best, no pity grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by mentorandfriend(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2015
True Talk. Sometimes when I look at the sincerity of GMB in wanting to change our fortunes in this country, I really pity him.

Those who call GEJ a hero are either ignoramuses or pure ethno-religious bigots who either do not know the hardship awaiting Nigeria as a result of GEJ's incompetence, or who know but choose to overlook it all.

Pastor Tunde Bakare said in 2012 that Jonathan's destiny was to bankrupt Nigeria. I was a diehard GEJ loyalist then, so we all attacked Tunde Bakare. Time has proven him right.

May God give GMB the wisdom to avert an obvious economic disaster awaiting the country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by duality(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2015
He and Buhari can as well withdraw now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

Ishilove will check it out

yay cheesy.
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by DonDiego(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2015
Thanks for dispelling all doubts about your intelligence.

searching4lovee:
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by gannod(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
The reason you people contested in the first place was because the economy was bad that it needed recovery. So stop complaining or are you people clueless too?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by bamiwuye: 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
el rufai you should be happy sef, 90billion come to rivers n see wonders, amaechi the borrow king meanwhile i wish you the best, no pity
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by ajebuter(f): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
The first time APC is making sense and telling the truth.

Quote me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by betty202020(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2015
pegolala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerians-should-pity-me-buhari-not%e2%80%8e-congratulate-us-el-rufai/
why are u complaining even when u ve not been sworn in? This is sign of weakness. Or is this ur stratagy to milk the state dry?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 17, 2015
Since 1999, All presidents and governors in Nigeria inherited a bankrupt economy. its no big deal.

Mr El Nino, u knew about the debt in ur state before u contested so go n do ur job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by gratiaeo(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

Chai! This one na ranting of a man whose papa have sold all his landed property to Igbos. If i hear na we own Lagos again from your mouth make thunder blast your dirty mouth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Gboliwe: 7:23pm On May 17, 2015
Selfish noisemaker. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala Article Hacked, Threat Message Left (pix) / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.