Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai (25639 Views)

Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by ajebuter(f): 7:24pm On May 17, 2015
Okeycima:
What is wrong with this folks...DID THEY CONSIDER SUCH BEFORE EMBARKING ON THE CHANGE.and they were busy criticizing the current govt with facts,fabricated lies.LIKE SOMEONE JUX SAID SOMETIME THAT WHEN THEY GET TO THAT PLACE THEY WILL SOON DISCOVER HOW BROKE NAIJA IS.and PLS APC loyalist tell ur oga that excuses won't b entertained by nigerians.#CHANGE U PROMISED,CHANGE WE NEED,CHANGE U MUST GIVE US#period

I give the shouters of 'change' 12 months before dem eyes go open.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Whylagos: 7:25pm On May 17, 2015
What did they promise before they were votes for? Why are there people of like terms in APC? too much complain and excuses

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by BrokenTV: 7:26pm On May 17, 2015
They used it as campaing tool and won so why are they complaining and giving excuses.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by gratiaeo(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2015
If Kaduna state complain about debt what will Rivers, Ekiti, even Lagos do?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by ajebuter(f): 7:28pm On May 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Alibi!....Alibi!!.......Alibi!!!!

Since apc won the elections, excuses have not ceased to dry on their lips. They have forgotten that Nigerians knew this before they were voted in.
I hope they outperform GEJ

For where dem wan do better?
We know baba one chance is a fluke from day one.
Anyway dem eyes go clear in less then 15 months.

And I belive APC will spend the next 4 years blaming their failures and inadequacies on GEJ and PDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Seadove70(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2015
dis governor is brainful gov what we nid is prayer..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
If the situation is that terrible,Rufai and GMB can step aside for me to perform wonders and magic in just 4 months after May 29th.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by authority2006(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2015
Okonjo and Oga Jona dey borrow money to pay salaries, that's result of being the biggest economy in Africa with 6.4 unemployment rate. Government of 419ers
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by gannod(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
gratiaeo:
If Kaduna state complain about debt what will Rivers, Ekiti, even Lagos do?

the so-called "gentleman,refined and civilized "former Ekiti governor left a debt of # 84 Billion.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by elopee3000(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2015
El rufai don't tell us u won't make like 20 billion naira before ur term finish ; angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Takim107(f): 7:34pm On May 17, 2015
Hmm..It shouldn't start this way

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Forwetinnah: 7:35pm On May 17, 2015
OLe. ...see reverse psychology, so that when they start stealing, no one would notice. You can only deceive your blind supporters. Thieves!!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by dinggle: 7:37pm On May 17, 2015
El Rufai should speak for himself.....nothing like bankruptcy?......all monies have a trail, follow the money and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Temmytea70(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by jaybee(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
agitator:

This was their claim while campaigning. Why is it that they are now complaining and lamenting after winning?

I thought they said the economy is in shambles and they promised to turn it around when elected.

Were they expecting money to be their for them to come and perform magic? grin grin grin

BUT HAS ANYONE DECLARED THAT HE WILL NOT PERFORM BECAUSE OF THE BAD SITUATION? THESE PEOPLE ARE ONLY TELLING THE CORRECT SITUATION OF THINGS AS OPPOSED TO THE "PROSPERITY" PROPAGANDA OF PDP.

APC GOVERNMENT IS EVER READY TO PERFORM AND BE SEEN PERFORMING IRRESPECTIVE OF THE CURRENT BAD SHAPE OF THE COUNTRY.

THESE ARE JUST SITUATION REPORTS, NOT EXCUSES. THEY ARE NOT YET THERE. WHEN THEY GET THERE ON 29TH MAY 2015, AND REFUSED TO PERFORM, THEN YOU HAVE THE MORAL RIGHT TO SAY THEY ARE GIVING EXCUSES. THE CAMPAIGN PROMISES WERE MADE BASED ON NIGERIA'S ECONOMIC POTENTIALS AND NOT BECAUSE SOME MONEY IS THERE TO SPEND.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by lyntiffany(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2015
savcy:

GeJ destroyed the economy of course.
Then your president elect should look for a way to amend it isn't that why he is elected?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Temmytea70(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2015
Whylagos:
What did they promise before they were votes for? Why are there people of like terms in APC? too much complain and excuses

Voted for not vote for
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by skyps(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2015
Was this man force to contest for governor seat? The people and yourself already knew there was a problem in the economic hence, you were voted, why crying for pity even when you haven't been sworn in as governor. Honestly I begin to doubt this 'change' of a thing because this excuse is what we will be hearing in the next four years

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Forwetinnah: 7:41pm On May 17, 2015
ajebuter:

For where dem wan do better?
We know baba one chance is a fluke from day one.
Anyway dem eyes go clear in less then 15 months.

And I belive APC will spend the next 4 years blaming their failures and inadequacies on GEJ and PDP

The people brain dey touch I swear, their hypocrisy stinks like rotten fish...i guess Aregbesola and his son were helping GEJ launder money when they were exposed at the airport while Oga Gomina is owing workers in his state. The bolded is the reason for their recent cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
jamace:
Did he not said he has come to change the situation? Why is he asking for pity? Beginning of incompetence!

"The more things change, the more they remain the same"
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Neplusultra(f): 7:54pm On May 17, 2015
How do u mean pity you and Buhari? angryis he Vice Pres. or wot?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by henryutd(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2015
I am afraid with time, these APC executives may subject Nigerians to fasting and prayers. by the time they assume office, they will add fasting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Hallmark08(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
Fashola is leaving debt of 430bn despite the huge tax, headlines quietly forgotten that, APC members are hypocrites of highest order.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by onyeokeze1: 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
APC = COMPLAIN PARTY

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by AreaFada2: 8:02pm On May 17, 2015
To be honest, we need no excuses for future poor performannce.

You guys used poor economy to campaign for change and won.

You knew things were bad before asking for the mandate.
You couldn't say you didn't know or prepare for it.

To say the economy/state of finance is even worse than you thought after taking power is no excuse.

Please you guys must deliver.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by godwin120alex: 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
Hahahaahahahah season 1 Episode 2
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by nortcentrallord(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THANK GOD EVERY REGION NOW OWNS THE NIGER DELTA OIL AND MAY GOD BLESS THE NORTHERN AND SOUTH WEST REPS WHO PASSED THAT BILL. NIGER DELTANS HAVE BEEN OVER PAMPERED IN THE NIGERIAN STATE AND ITS HIGH TIME WE PUT A CHECK ON THEM. EVERY RESOURCES IN THE NIGERIAN TERRITORY BELONGS TO ALL NIGERIANS. WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO ALLOW THEM CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF OUR OIL WHILE THEIR REGION WAS DEVELOPED BY MONEY FROM COCOA AND GROUNDNUT BEFORE OIL WAS DISCOVERED.

THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CLAMOURED FOR AND I'M GLAD CHANGE IS HERE. THE SOUTH EAST ARE VERY BITTER ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE THEY ARE STYLISHLY LURING THE NIGER DELTA INTO THEIR BIAFRAN DREAM WHICH IS FUTILE FROM INCEPTION. I REALLY THANK THE NORTH FOR MAKING THIS GREAT MOVE. THE NORTH SHALL ALWAYS BE THE OWNER OF NIGERIA COS THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST POPULATION AND LAND MASS. WE SOUTHWESTERNERS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND THE NORTH cool

You are clearly ignorant of your country's history. Go do a research on the times of groundnut pyramid and cocoa. Cultivate a reading culture. Do personal research before you come on this kind of forum to expose your ignorance. If reading is a task for you, ask your parents or people that were around during those times and get the true picture of things. Let me ask you a few Questions
1. When did Nigeria had independence?
2. When was oil discovered in the ND?
3. When did oil drilling start?
4. Was there anything like IGR in those days?
5. How was tax and revenue collected from.
state?
6. After the discovery of oil, what and what
was scraped?
When you find the answers to this questions, you can now argue.

If the oil belonged to the SW region, would you have said the same thing you are saying now? I am not from the ND but if you wrap ur brain around the oil and it's distribution forever, you, your region and the whole of Nigeria will remain exactly the way it is now. Bright minds are discussing ideas, alternative power, invention, medicine, technology you are rejoicing on some archaic laws made on tribal prejudice to subside others growth. I expect Nigerians of 21st century to speak with bright minds and not like some old people that led us astray. Healing should be the watch word.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by kanosalami: 8:03pm On May 17, 2015
Useless fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by nzeobi(m): 8:05pm On May 17, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecided

THANK GOD EVERY REGION NOW OWNS THE NIGER DELTA OIL AND MAY GOD BLESS THE NORTHERN AND SOUTH WEST REPS WHO PASSED THAT BILL. NIGER DELTANS HAVE BEEN OVER PAMPERED IN THE NIGERIAN STATE AND ITS HIGH TIME WE PUT A CHECK ON THEM. EVERY RESOURCES IN THE NIGERIAN TERRITORY BELONGS TO ALL NIGERIANS. WE CAN NOT CONTINUE TO ALLOW THEM CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF OUR OIL WHILE THEIR REGION WAS DEVELOPED BY MONEY FROM COCOA AND GROUNDNUT BEFORE OIL WAS DISCOVERED.

THIS IS THE CHANGE WE CLAMOURED FOR AND I'M GLAD CHANGE IS HERE. THE SOUTH EAST ARE VERY BITTER ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE THEY ARE STYLISHLY LURING THE NIGER DELTA INTO THEIR BIAFRAN DREAM WHICH IS FUTILE FROM INCEPTION. I REALLY THANK THE NORTH FOR MAKING THIS GREAT MOVE. THE NORTH SHALL ALWAYS BE THE OWNER OF NIGERIA COS THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST POPULATION AND LAND MASS. WE SOUTHWESTERNERS ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND THE NORTH cool
Try get a job and quit hating
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 17, 2015
How do u knw its an alibi?
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
Pity yourself. If you post below me... You are a goat!

I think you're the goat. You don't have any self esteem. That's why u enjoy the abuses u get from those who quote ur ill-sense post. If you had an esteem, u'lld stop this by now.
Re: Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 17, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Alibi!....Alibi!!.......Alibi!!!!

Since apc won the elections, excuses have not ceased to dry on their lips. They have forgotten that Nigerians knew this before they were voted in.
I hope they outperform GEJ
how do u knw its an alibi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos) / Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / 2023 Presidency: APC Shops For President Buhari’s Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.