Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter (70685 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Ramanto(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2015
Beremx:
sharrap!

swear you haven't shaken a woman before.

bunch of deluded hypocrites!
The fact that you can't swear that you haven't fornicated in the past doesn't make fornication right. So it doesn't matter if i can or can't swear that I haven't shaken hands with the opposite sex in the past. Islam simply forbids it and that is all
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tellwisdom: 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
All these muslim mofos again??...Shey all the muslims no get sense or is it just my thought?? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Raylight2(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
listening to Busybody by psquare
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Blackfire(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2015
Islam... Why is an african man been controlled by arabian dos and donts of 600 AD. ..religion is a disease
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by jerrywool: 9:47pm On May 17, 2015
[size=38pt]Shaking a woman who is neither your sister nor your wife is HARAAM[/size] smiley

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tellwisdom: 9:47pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

The fact that you can't swear that you haven't fornicated in the past doesn't make fornication right. So it doesn't matter if i can or can't swear that I haven't shaken hands with the opposite sex in the past. Islam simply forbids it and that is all

Why don't you forbid killings too, the way handshake is forbidden?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by kujix101(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
bogolobango:
Shaking a lady islamically its a sin, but at the same its not. according to your role in the society GMB is a president to be and he has no choice. some people will come here to critisize what is not as if allah is sango, ogun, or obatala. note this is 20th century everything has changed and people wont be able to praticalize islam or other religion the same way in 1890

20th Century indeed
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Beremx(f): 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

thanks for confirming your hypocrisy!
As long as you do shake women in the past or present,you have no right to condemn Buhari for doing so.

At all!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tbaba1234: 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
Akoja360:
islam always ridicules women..not suprisd at all.

There is no ridiculing of women here... You can shake relations... It is only for unrelated women.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by oliidell(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Michelle Obama is next! And then Hillary Clinton and then the German chancellor and then every female who pay a visit. If you are not comfortable with him shaking females you can go bomb yourselves. Nigeria must be a true secular state. The people who brought the religion to you are shaking females hands, or are practicing an upgraded version if Islam? You people should not spoil this adminstration with your religion stuff, he is representing the WHOLE Nigeria not you alone.

Well written!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tola9ja: 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
italo:
The same hypocrites who keep quiet when old Muslim men like Muhammad and Yerima marry 6 year-olds and defile them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tiredface: 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
RAPING YOUNG GIRLS, AS YOUNG AS 6YEAR OLD IS OK BUT SHAKING THEIR HANDS WHEN THEY'RE GROWN IS SINFUL. ARE MY MISSING SOMETHING?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol.. this is wonderful..
Shaking hands kwa??

You're re the tohpahz everyone has been making noise about. You try small sha but I'm giving Twaci my vote grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Ramanto(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2015
airmark:

Then what happens to those leaders from saudi arabia shaking hands with women up and down? They must have not been reading the koran written in their own language (Arabic) or they dont understand it as you do.
Islam is a religion,while Saudi is a country.They are different entities. That king of Saudi does it doesn't make it Islamical
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Omotayor123(f): 9:50pm On May 17, 2015
What happened last Friday was not the first time he would handshake a woman. Buhari is Nigeria's elected President from May 29, 2015. He is going to rule in an unIslamic state but we want 100% Islamic tenets to prevail in an unIslamic setting. And for those who are still unhappy with Buhari because he handshakes women, he would be doing that for women of different tribes, races, Nationalities, colours or religions for the next four years i.e until May, 29, 2019. May Allah forgive us all (ameen).
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tpiadotcom: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
ajebuter:
Look I'm not a fan of buhari and never will be

But I don't see anything wrong in what he did in this picture

At least he is not looking at the babe's breast

did she say he should not look at her bosom?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by femi4: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
The poster above ^^^ is a fool!

If you post below me, you are a goat!

And if you quote me, i will kill you!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:

I just like ur comment buh u mumu die ah swear cool
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by austinonyii(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:

You are a Fool and a Goat.... Musclim my foot
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by iconize(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2015
Bimpe29:
What is bad has no other name than Bad. Islamically, it is wrong & bad to shake hand with opposite sex, no matter your position/circumstance.

You're a moronic person!

Does Buhari look like any of those yo' backward imams?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Qmab: 9:52pm On May 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

There is no ridiculing of women here... You can shake relations... It is only for unrelated women.
why shake relations in this now incestuous world?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Twaci(f): 9:53pm On May 17, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

You're re the tohpahz everyone has been making noise about. You try small sha but I'm giving Twaci my vote grin
Thanks dear smiley. Good evening cheesy
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Ramanto(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2015
tellwisdom:

Why don't you forbid killings too, the way handshake is forbidden?
You are funny sir. Killings of inocent souls are fobidden in Islam.I'm surprised u didn't know all this while.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Segadem(m): 9:54pm On May 17, 2015
Beremx:
Nigerians and their hypocrisy! The king of Saudi Arabia is seen in the picture below shaking Mitchell Obama.

What will they say it is,a sin too?

mtscheew!
digging deep
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by JOBA3(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
Say as GMB shake her him something come enter her something?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 9:55pm On May 17, 2015
Beremx:
Nigerians and their hypocrisy! The king of Saudi Arabia is seen in the picture below shaking Mitchell Obama.

What will they say it is,a sin too?

mtscheew!

Its not just hypocrisy, its SHEER IGNORANCE on the part of Nigerian Muslims!

Islam was brought to Nigeria by the Arabs, Mecca is still regarded as the holiest of Muslim lands and the King of Mecca as seen in the picture is the "Jesus" of Muslims on earth.

So, if the King of Mecca-Saudi Arabia in his 'position', still finds it fit to shake a woman, how can these "Holier than Muhammed" ignoramus in Nigeria be shouting themselves hoarse, that GMB shaked a woman?

Like l always say, "if you refuse to CHANGE, like the DINOSAURS, you will become EXTINCT"!

All other religions have undergone "change" with time because those injunctions given to them in time immemorial, have become "unacceptable and impracticable" in modern times! But ISLAM has REFUSED to CHANGE

Gone are those days when Christians were told in the Bible to "stone someone to death" for certain offenses but no Pastor dare preach that today yet, it is in the Old Testament of the Bible! It does not make thee Bible of Religion less or diminished but it makes the "practitioners" more in-tune with the love of God!

Just look at all the ATROCITIES being committed by Muslims all over the world ....in the name of ISLAM?

"Good Muslims" need to stand-up and purify their Religion, remove the "hate and crazy parts" from the Quran else, the "blood thirsty fanatics" amongst them will just continue to give it a bad name and make it the Religion of Piss!

BTW: all these "small-small things" are INCONSEQUENTIAL about your Eternity...... it is HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FELLOW HUMANS THAT COUNTS!

Lastpage!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by deelobe: 9:56pm On May 17, 2015
Na wa o..is this a subject for discussion? Was he there as a muslim leader or cleric or by party affiliation. I think the latter was more like it so if he shook her hands he was operating I the capacity of the office shikena
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by poshbrave(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that
Rubbish
is a sin islamically for buhari 2 shake hand with a 25yr old woman(married) bt nt a sin islamically for dem 2 marry a teens of 13yr(minor) grow up dude and leave d confidment of ur slavary in d name of religion dis is 21st century. grow up and gt education
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by femi4: 9:57pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:
Islam is strictly against a man shaking hands with a woman or vice versa. And I'm sure that GMB is aware of this.I'm surprised he does that or he thinks being a president makes him above the laws of the sharia?
He is no longer a Muslim. He was voted for by other religions too. Let Allah be the judge not you
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by armadeo(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:

you call it ironic? i call it stupidity at its peak.

i was trying to be diplomatic grin grin grin grin you get my drift
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tablu: 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
With all the numerous problems on GMB's head as president elect of a failed country, some people are complaining he has sinned for shaking hands....nah wah oh!! At least his hands and mind are both clean to an extent.Those of u throwin stones at a glass house pray u dont live in one...HYPOCRITES!!!!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by jeevyww(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
Nigerians are the worst set of hypocrites,this man is a public figure for God sake,so if he is sworn in and he meets a female dignitary he should nt shake hands?if only we are as holy as our religious pan gentry Nigeria would be a better place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter To President Buhari Sold In Traffic (Photo) / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo) / Nigerian Military Release Photos From The Battle In Konduga

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.