Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter (70723 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Qmab: 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
iconize:

You're a moronic person!

Does Buhari look like any of those yo' backward imams?

one thing common to Nigerian Islamic clerics is that they are not well learned. That's why I don't listen to sermon made by those people.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by anonimi: 9:58pm On May 17, 2015
Can anyone QUOTE which part/verse of the Koran is relied on that says shaking hands with the opposite sex is FORBIDDEN.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by ascent(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:
Islam is strictly against a man shaking hands with a woman or vice versa. And I'm sure that GMB is aware of this.I'm surprised he does that or he thinks being a president makes him above the laws of the sharia?

You must be a Boko Haram member! The world is leaving your likes behind, please get educated. Or are you a better muslim than GMB? You haven't seen anything yet. Wait till you see him hugging women all around the world and your head will blow off. Nigeria is not an Islamic nation and will never be one. You hypocrites should get that into your heads.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that
Public officers ll be excluded from this kinda sin

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by jerrywool: 10:00pm On May 17, 2015
anonimi:
Can anyone QUOTE which part/verse of the Koran is relied on that says shaking hands with the opposite sex is FORBIDDEN.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Beremx(f): 10:00pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

Islam is a religion,while Saudi is a country.They are different entities. That king of Saudi does it doesn't make it Islamical
You absolutely are confused! You defense is weak and holds no waters.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lazsnaira(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2015
The problem with islam & its adherents is that they both have refused to wake up from the dark ages to the twenty first century.

Which is why all those murderers will always back their activities with the quran
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by phlemzy: 10:00pm On May 17, 2015
Pls,leave the noisemakers to continue. Its not something they're used to. Its the first public handshake GMB will make with the opposite sex in the public since he became the elected. They'll make no such noise in subsequent ones.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by iconize(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
Qmab:
one thing common to Nigerian Islamic clerics is that they are no well learned. That's why I don't listen to sermon made by those people.

But you and yo' fellow odious folks listen to them when they scream "Go and kill infidels"?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by anonimi: 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
jerrywool:
Shaking a woman who is neither your sister nor your wife is HARAAM smiley

What you quoted is NOT the koran or is it

It is rather the TRADITION established by whoever said it OUTSIDE of the Koran itself, not so
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by FitnessNigeria: 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
Buhari's presidency, sure thing, lots of dramas are gonna take place.

I'm only interested in watching laughing. Just see as some people are making a mountain out of an ordinary innocent handshake.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by lastpage: 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

Islam is a religion,while Saudi is a country.They are different entities. That king of Saudi does it doesn't make it Islamical

So, you are now more "Islamic" than the King of Mecca!

See fanaticism on a "Nigerian levels"! grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Ramanto(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2015
femi4:
He is no longer a Muslim. He was voted for by other religions too. Let Allah be the judge not you
I'm not judging him o.I'm only saying what is obtainable in the sharia. BTW, how will his abstainance from shaking women affect his governance?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by harjiyoung(m): 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
Nigerians got problem!!!,why did saudi Arabians not shout wen their new king shaked hands wit michelle Obama?

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by An2elect2(f): 10:02pm On May 17, 2015
armadeo:

i was trying to be diplomatic grin grin grin grin you get my drift
yea and like that. smiley
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tellwisdom: 10:05pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

You are funny sir. Killings of inocent souls are fobidden in Islam.I'm surprised u didn't know all this while.

No, i thought its a hobby, judging from what i see on daily basis. Are you sure its not like a football match to you muslims?? sad

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Joe171(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2015
I am trying to understand how this muslims think.
Do they think before talking and acting or they do the talking and acting before thinking about it?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Texcoco(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2015
These islamic fundamentalists are showing their hand too early......We suggest they wait till their leader is well settled post May 29 before unleashing their crusade on the rest of the Zoo.First off, they will start with Islamic banking....then insist on Islamic dresscode for all moslem students in every part of the country before finally establishing Sharia on every part of the country with a sizable or a token number of moslems....Ofcourse the Fulani will continue with their ethnic cleansing crusade unchallenged.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tylesh(f): 10:08pm On May 17, 2015
Mtchew....oshisco
Can u just imagine.How can someone be the president and not shake hands with a female Even if he doesn't want to, he will do it unconsciously.People should just shut up
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Expsbterror(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2015
Thinking is legal...

It is forbidden to shake opposite sex in ......
Have you thought why??
And if reasons were given.

Have you thought if the reasons are morally and hunanily right?

If shaking is forbidden.... In other words an opposite sex shldnt be touched by the palm right!? If so, put yourself in a rescue situation and u need to grab a person if opposite sex religion... What Wld u then do

Someone Wld tell me there is a reason warranting it... But look closely to the meaning of abomination and forbidden (NEVER TO BE DONE) mostly death is its penalty.

Plz.... Your thinking it your breakthrough.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by femi4: 10:09pm On May 17, 2015
lastpage:

Gone are those days when Christians were told in the Bible to "stone someone to death" for certain offenses but no Pastor dare preach that today yet, it is in the Old Testament of the Bible! It does not make thee Bible of Religion less or diminished but it makes the "practitioners" more in-tune with the love of God

Lastpage!
The Bible doesn't end in the old Testament, read the New Testament of the account of the woman that was caught in the very act of adultery . Perhaps, you ll understand why the law die natural death

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Qmab: 10:12pm On May 17, 2015
iconize:

But you and yo' fellow odious folks listen to them when they scream "Go and kill infidels"?
Learn to express your opinion without resorting to insults.
I'm a Muslim and sometimes I don't agree with some things i see and hear. It doesn't make me right and it doesn't make them wrong.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by U2ice(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that

4giveness ko 4giveness ni....

Was she d 1st lady he has eva shook? Mk dem de blow d tin out of proportion d man has got so many more succulent hands to shake base on who him b
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tucky200(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
poshbrave:
Rubbish
is a sin islamically for buhari 2 shake hand with a 25yr old woman(married) bt nt a sin islamically for dem 2 marry a teens of 13yr(minor) grow up dude and leave d confidment of ur slavary in d name of religion dis is 21st century. grow up and gt education
Guy thunder go fire ur life o.....u lack so much senses..am sure its hereditary......
Pls don't quote me 4 d rest of ur life again....u got no business wit my opinion....is ur father greater than people b4 d 21st century...useless bastard
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by femi4: 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

I'm not judging him o.I'm only saying what is obtainable in the sharia. BTW, how will his abstainance from shaking women affect his governance?
Show me a president that discrimate in terms of handshaking in other part of the world.

The last time I checked King Saudi shook the hand of Obama's wife
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by omolami: 10:13pm On May 17, 2015
Buhari's handshake is better. I learnt that one former HOS has put machinery in motion to snatch her from Osho baba. Guess who that can be using antecedents
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by missionmex(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2015
Islam religion is only for the poor since time in memorial.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Danni2: 10:14pm On May 17, 2015
Gbaghan:
The poster above ^^^ is a fool!

If you post below me, you are a goat!

And if you quote me, i will kill you!

I dont know you but i bet with my life YOU MUST BE A MUSLIM to talk like that; no christian will talk like that.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2015
Ekugbeh:
If his faith demands dat den ah think he shud respect dat.
*frm ma standpoint tho*
COMMON SENSE U NO GET, WHAT SENSE DO YOU WANNA GET?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by darepoju(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2015
phyllosilicate:

Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position... Am sure he begged
for 4giveness after that.... .

His job responsibility does not include shaking women.
lwkmd...forgiveness kor...idariji ni...
keep living in ignorance.... Nigeria is not a Islamic state.. and we didn't vote him to practice Islamic rule or wateva.. .
hand shake is part of official ethics..
think straight !
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by prettymina(f): 10:16pm On May 17, 2015
Can u imagine..am a muslim both I did nt see anytin wrong in this...so if Buhari is opportune to meet queen Elizabeth I wld jst wave @ her abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.