Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter (70728 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / 8 Times Buhari Messed A Handshake Up / Adams Oshiomhole's Handshake With Elizabeth Ativie (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2015
Beremx:
Nigerians and their hypocrisy! The king of Saudi Arabia is seen in the picture below shaking Mitchell Obama.

What will they say it is,a sin too?

mtscheew!

These Arabs are the worstestest perverts on the planet.

You don't want to know some of the most degrading things they do to/with 'imported' women.

Shaking women should be the least of their problems.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2015
Deez muslims again angry i wish they said breathing is a sin in that quran

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by orobs93(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
Chai common sense is not common..as if u practice everytin in d quoran u will not come and show us were it read do not carry dagger about but u quickly run go open the page of nor shake woman..ok wetin happen if e shake woman dem fork?e will be shaken women till may 29th 2019 kip shouting sin sin
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by omenka(m): 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
GMB is the President-elect of Nigeria and not the President of the Muslims ...I see no reason why he can't shake hands with the opposite sex.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Otunbabushni: 10:18pm On May 17, 2015
Chai want is wrong here
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Ramanto(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2015
femi4:
Show me a president that discrimate in terms of handshaking in other part of the world.

The last time I checked King Saudi shook the hand of Obama's wife
The best in the sight of God is the one that fears Him the most. King Of Saudi is not a benchmark for rating good or bad
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by darepoju(m): 10:20pm On May 17, 2015
lazsnaira:
The problem with islam & its adherents is that they both have refused to wake up from the dark ages to the twenty first century.

Which is why all those [b] murderers [/b]will always back their activities with the quran
d jihadists u mean.....?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2015
u see when the spiritually ignorant eyes of many deludedt islamic fundamentalist opens, over half of the medieval and archaic tenets of their islamic quaran would be scraped out. and these would be rejected and purged by the muslims themselves..believe me..

Sometimes i wonder if these people are normal in this 21st century and dont they see that those laws and suggestions where written by Those whose limited knowledge of a supreme being was tied around their ignorant knowledge of pleasing him while enslaving people, including themselves and destroying the very creation of his hands and claiming to do his own bidding?..little wonder he said this people perish becos they lack knowledge. The question i ask this folks are, which Allah do you think you are pleasing with all this tactless form of hypocrisy? so thesame woman who God has made to Give birth to you as a man, hold you in her arms after birth, and some even has sucked out phlegm from that ur dirty nose, can no longer be extended a hand of handshake when the time calls? but now its buhari and he is in that position, i then see most of this hypocrites claiming he can be pardoned..or that he would pray for forgivenes for shaking a womans hand? and tommorrow shake the hand of the female Brazilian president or another female foreign delegate...so how many times or how long will he be praying for the forgiveness?.. or he should refuse to shake them any time they extend their hands of complement or accolade?..what kind of carnal religious practice is this one?.please, please and please, we Nigerians dont want to hear obselate and dormant brainwashed individuals talking about handshake and no handshake in this 21st century for us again.. we are looking to change and the best things for humanity , towards making the world a better place, with everyone loving every one truly from all the right divide of the society..and not talking about a non existing and frivolous claim of a law some historic character has enacted and slotted into your religious belief claiming to be in line with the concern of an Allah..Who told you a real spirit in the person of God is interested in such petty crap, when he knows that most of you commit even more grave sins? this are some of the craps that puts must of this fundamentalist into the line of suicide bombing..so when you have robbed some one what is rightfully his or kill ur fellow broda for the most unreasonable reason and soon you meet a lady who extends a hand for handshake to you and u refuse becos of your delusions, you would then claim you have done the will of your allah?....kaii...i do question deeply..whats wrong with this people?...please lets focus an what good this man can do for this country and not concern ourselves with the ignorant views of some deluded knocked-heads..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Burger01(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2015
People and rubbish. What do we say of this? Many Muslim people shaking hands with babes out there. Abegi, stop making a mountain out of a molehill.smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by adonismuller(m): 10:23pm On May 17, 2015
Religion is the practice of BONDAGE and enjoying STUPI.DITY in prison built with HIPOCRISY.

P.S I meant religion, not a particular one but all !!!!!!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by femi4: 10:24pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

The best in the sight of God is the one that fears Him the most. King Of Saudi is not a benchmark for rating good or bad
How do you fear God? By sleeping with underage girls and refusing to shake the hands of matured girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by smsdigito: 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
Sometimes I dont really kno if this social media proliferation is rather a problem to air our views or a solution. Just because people have access to internet and twitter , they just get there anytime and pour lobbish( in ibo mans' pronunciation). Does the person criticizing gmb on twitter understand what GMB is at this point? Does he think GMB is an imam?
Dont worry i trust him by the time he takes over power finally try such again , he is not GEJ o, he will roast you bc he doesnt take sh.it

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by jayhans(m): 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
Hypocrisy will kill these people.

Mtchew! undecided
tell dem my brother
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by anwo247: 10:25pm On May 17, 2015
ISLAM
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by iconize(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
Qmab:
Learn to express your opinion without resorting to insults.
I'm a Muslim and sometimes I don't agree with some things i see and hear. It doesn't make me right and it doesn't make them wrong.

I'm disgusted at the way some of your folks think.

It's utterly pathetic, hypocritical and dumb to support child marriage and many other evils, but frown at handshakes between a man and the opposite sex. undecided

Those moronic fanatics on here and on twitter should be concerned about the evil perpetrated by Muslims all over the world, than wa.nking endlessly over a handshake like some sex starved pus'sies.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Eluwilussit(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
tucky200:
Its a sin islamically
But we have to think abt his position...
Am sure he begged for 4giveness after that

GMB has simply gone beyond being a Muslim to being the president of Nigeria. We didn't elect him as an imam. If his job demands that he hugs a lady, he is obliged to do so. Our constitution doesn't forbid a handshake with opposite sex. Same applies to his wife as our First Lady. We really need to separate religious functions from state functions. More so, we need to free this man make him concentrate do him job.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Demainman1: 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
Nigeria don enter one chance with this buhari o. With time, emir and sultan will compel him to stop shaking women and the islamization of the country will fully commence. ISLAMIC state thingy cry
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Davvymavvy(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2015
Ramanto:

I'm not judging him o.I'm only saying what is obtainable in the sharia. BTW, how will his abstainance from shaking women affect his governance?

According to you hypocrites, he should not shake women right? How does that affect his ability/inability for purposeful governance? This extremism is annoying and mind you, Nigeria is a secular state and not an Islamic country. I didn't vote for him to come and uphold unproductive and unreasonable Islamic ethos.

#say no to religious bigotry
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Ekugbeh(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
COMMON SENSE U NO GET, WHAT SENSE DO YOU WANNA GET?
aunty, na wetin me do u na?
U no c say na frm ma standpoint?.
Abi u dream c me 4 ur dream?
Abeg o...
Sisi eko
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Eluwilussit(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2015
Burger01:
People and rubbish. What do we say of this? Many Muslim people shaking hands with babes out there. Abegi, stop making a mountain out of a molehill.smiley

Thanks for the picture. No mind all them hypocrites. Pretenders that have failed to remove the log in their eyes but trying to remove a spec in another's eye.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Octaves(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2015
Sharia law kwa. Wake up bro, we are in a secular country not some islamic republic. Btw, misogyny is against formal etiquette.
Ramanto:
Islam is strictly against a man shaking hands with a woman or vice versa. And I'm sure that GMB is aware of this.I'm surprised he does that or he thinks being a president makes him above the laws of the sharia?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Bimpe29: 10:30pm On May 17, 2015
iconize:

You're a moronic person!

Does Buhari look like any of those yo' backward imams?

You are daft and suffering from serious mental illness. Kindly help yourself by visiting a good
psychiatric hospital to avoid a relapse. Don't waste your time replying me, as I don't have time joining
issue with sick people like you. Do what I say is for your own good. Mental illness is killing.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Kanyol(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
So because he's a Muslim he can't shake hands with the opposite sex? Have they forgotten that someone in his position has to do that always as a sign of courtesy?
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tucky200(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2015
Eluwilussit:

GMB has simply gone beyond being a Muslim to being the president of Nigeria. We didn't elect him as an imam. If his job demands that he hugs a lady, he is obliged to do so. Our constitution doesn't forbid a handshake with opposite sex. Same applies to his wife as our First Lady. We really need to separate religious functions from state functions. More so, we need to free this man make him concentrate do him job.
Am very sure ur body is paining u
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Benfaco: 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
bogolobango:
Shaking a lady islamically its a sin, but at the same its not. according to your role in the society GMB is a president to be and he has no choice. some people will come here to critisize what is not as if allah is sango, ogun, or obatala. note this is 20th century everything has changed and people wont be able to praticalize islam or other religion the same way in 1890

This is 21st century sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by JoeCutie(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:

you call it ironic? i call it stupidity at its peak.
Don't let them Muslims catch you oh. They don't joke with anything pertaining to their religion oh. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by freecocoa(f): 10:34pm On May 17, 2015
Shaking hands with the opposite sex is a sin and r*ping children isn't? How did people become so stup1d? Mschew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Shubbylee(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2015
Beremx:
Nigerians and their hypocrisy! The king of Saudi Arabia is seen in the picture below shaking Mitchell Obama.

What will they say it is,a sin too?

mtscheew!

Leave those ignorant hypocritical idiôts let dem keep saying bullshît!!
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by iconize(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2015
femi4:
How do you fear God? By sleeping with underage girls and refusing to shake the hands of matured girls.

These peeps are delusional, hypocritical, odious and annoying paedophiles.

They sleep with female minors but won't shake hands with women. undecided
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by Jossyroyal1: 10:38pm On May 17, 2015
The Muslim folks were lucky it wasn't Atiku! I trust him, he cud have even kissed her
Religious Bigots..
mtcheeeeew
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by italo: 10:39pm On May 17, 2015
oliidell:

This is very unnecessary. Yerima, I don't care about but u shud respect the Prophet.

I did not mention any "prophet." I mentioned "Yerima and Muhammad" (and thousands of people bear those names). Prophets don't marry and defile six year old girls.
Re: Buhari & Lara Oshiomhole’s Handshake Cause Commotion On Twitter by tpiadotcom: 10:42pm On May 17, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
The Muslim folks were lucky it wasn't Atiku! I trust him, he cud have even kissed her
Religious Bigots..
mtcheeeeew

titi fine pass, too bad things are somehow. . . . .

if you see her youthful picture. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos / Governor Yahya Bello With His Wives / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.