Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal (39557 Views)

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2015
noperson:

If the payment was made using your paypal account, then the refund will go back to your paypal account and you can transfer to your bank account or credit card using the withdraw. You can also receive payment from other people using your paypal account. All they have to do is pay you via paypal and this money also goes to your paypal account that you can either spend directly suing paypal or withdraw to your bank account or credit card

Nope. The funds return straight to your linked card.

You can't receive. Potential sender get's a message telling him that as well.

We are speaking of NG PP accounts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by FitnessNigeria: 3:20pm On May 19, 2015
noperson:

If the payment was made using your paypal account, then the refund will go back to your paypal account and you can transfer to your bank account or credit card using the withdraw. You can also receive payment from other people using your paypal account. All they have to do is pay you via paypal and this money also goes to your paypal account that you can either spend directly suing paypal or withdraw to your bank account or credit card

Bro, Refund is a separate issue. If you make payment with your paypal account linked to your naira MasterCard or visa card and gets a refund of the money, it will be automatically credited back to the card linked to the paypal that you used in making the payment, thereby making the funds available in your local bank account within few days.

There is no way you can receive funds from other people using a nigerian paypal account unless the fund you are receiving is a refund of a payment you made using the same paypal account.

Its just like using a naira mastercard to make payment and the order was cancelled, the money will be refunded back the account that the money was taken from via the naira mastercard you used, it doesn't mean anyone can send money to your naira mastercard.

4 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by noperson: 3:28pm On May 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Nope. The funds return straight to your linked card.

You can't receive. Potential sender get's a message telling him that as well.

We are speaking of NG PP accounts.

Sorry my mistake! The post talked about paypal did not realize you are talking about NG PP. Reply was on paypal in general, don't know if the rules are different for Nigeria
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by noperson: 3:32pm On May 19, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Bro, Refund is a separate issue. If you make payment with your paypal account linked to your naira MasterCard or visa card and gets a refund of the money, it will be automatically credited back to the card linked to the paypal that you used in making the payment, thereby making the funds available in your local bank account within few days.

There is no way you can receive funds from other people using a nigerian paypal account unless the fund you are receiving is a refund of a payment you made using the same paypal account.

Its just like using a naira mastercard to make payment and the order was cancelled, the money will be refunded back the account that the money was taken from via the naira mastercard you used, it doesn't mean anyone can send money to your naira mastercard.

Sorry about the mix up! Was talking about paypal in general, don't know if the rules are different using a Nigerian card. I don't have my Nigerian card linked to my paypal, so maybe that is why I have encountered the situation you are talking about. I do receive money from people using my paypal account. It is not a refund, it comes as a form of payment. Its faster and cheaper than using western union or money gram. All they need is my email address and the money gets sent to my paypal account

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:48pm On May 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

You can't even 'fund' your account so to speak. For each payment, they withdraw directly from your card.
you can fund if you verify your account, but you can't receive payment. so wetin be the koko?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Edigrows: 3:54pm On May 19, 2015
OP did Half-job, he didnt tell us which credit/debit cards is allowed to use, half tutorial.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by bitcoineasy: 3:55pm On May 19, 2015
For Paypal Account verification you can use UK Driver License Template

http://www.mediaeasy.net/uk-drivers-license-template.html

Infohelp:
This is a Tutorial on how you can withdraw your money from paypal here in Nigeria.

Firstly, your paypal account must be linked with your credit/debit card then you can follow the next step. Login to your paypal account and then click on the Withdraw Tab after which you will be shown two options on how to withdraw.
1. Withdraw to a U.S Bank
2. Withdraw to your Credit Card($5 fee)

You should choose the second option but you will be charged $5 which is N850 or more.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:
This is a Tutorial on how you can withdraw your money from paypal here in Nigeria.

Firstly, your paypal account must be linked with your credit/debit card then you can follow the next step. Login to your paypal account and then click on the Withdraw Tab after which you will be shown two options on how to withdraw.

You should choose the second option but you will be charged $5 which is N850 or more.
Op please i have tried to open a paypal account but they seem not to be accepting Nigerian. Pls can a relative of mine who resides in the US help me open it with all my details,is it possible?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I must to wonder. will I be funding my acc and withdrawing just for the fun of it?

lol... the thing tire me oo

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Pesuzok(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2015
noperson:

Sorry my mistake! The post talked about paypal did not realize you are talking about NG PP. Reply was on paypal in general, don't know if the rules are different for Nigeria

THREAD CLOSED,
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Pope22(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:

If someone asks you for your paypal account, is it the email you use in opening the account that you will give the person or what? Again when you withdraw, are you gona receive the money like you receive local payment such with an alert? Please help!
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by legalwealth(m): 7:11pm On May 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

lol... the thing tire me oo

Abi oooo but some countries' paypal account allows what OP is trying to pass across although he only unleashed half tutorial on that.

Anyways! Anyone that wants to receive earnings online via PayPal or wants to sell PayPal fund can contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
with instant payout.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 2sex(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2015
noperson:

Sorry about the mix up! Was talking about paypal in general, don't know if the rules are different using a Nigerian card. I don't have my Nigerian card linked to my paypal, so maybe that is why I have encountered the situation you are talking about. I do receive money from people using my paypal account. It is not a refund, it comes as a form of payment. Its faster and cheaper than using western union or money gram. All they need is my email address and the money gets sent to my paypal account
How what card did you use to verify your paypal and did you hide IP When you did yours?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 2sex(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2015
legalwealth:

Abi oooo but some countries' paypal account allows what OP is trying to pass across although he only unleashed half tutorial on that.

Anyways! Anyone that wants to receive earnings online via PayPal or wants to sell PayPal fund can contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
with instant payout.
You are here asking people to contact you for receiving paypal money yet you have be beating around the bush to help me receive a few small fund, the same guy who you knew long ago. Even to respond to your emails now, na yanga you dey... cos you feel you are now the biggest paypal operator on nairaland and Naija... I dey vex for you gan... I swear. You don fvck up... angry angry angry
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by legalwealth(m): 8:30pm On May 19, 2015
2sex:
You are here asking people to contact you for receiving paypal money yet you have be beating around the bush to help me receive a few small fund, the same guy who you knew long ago. Even to respond to your emails now, na yanga you dey... cos you feel you are now the biggest paypal operator on nairaland and Naija... I dey vex for you gan... I swear. You don fvck up... angry angry angry

What is the issue please?

Your $50 I was to receive on your behalf from domain and website flipping clients needs to be queried which I did and you were reluctant answering my questions.

You reluctantly replied you haven't transferred the domain but you failed to reply my question on the agreement you people have on the transaction.

I explained more about this on the domain and site flipping thread here on nairaland as you don't expect me to be receiving any fund that comes my way without having some knowledge about what the payment is meant for.

I don't query funds coming directly to my PayPal account(s) from known merchants like sedo,flippa,fiverr,freelancer,iwriter,hirewriter,
leapviral,mylikes and the likes because they don't usually have issue of chargeback,disputes and claims unlike those received from personnels or untrusted or unknown merchant(s).
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by hisenjos: 8:49pm On May 19, 2015
thanks

BuddhaPalm:

I've used Hisenjos' service once. He is legit.

If he's the one on his Whatsapp pic, he's a respectable-looking, elderly man.

But for my small change, he exchanged for me @ 165 sha angry.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by eedriyz(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2015
whoever brought this to the front page needs serious beating. don't care if its Seun

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 19, 2015
blym4real:

what is the point of withdrawing when you can't receive payment.
You can receive payment bro. I have tested this and it is working
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 19, 2015
Pope22:

If someone asks you for your paypal account, is it the email you use in opening the account that you will give the person or what? Again when you withdraw, are you gona receive the money like you receive local payment such with an alert? Please help!
Yes you will receive an alert from your bank. The payment is sent to your debit/credit card. All those saying it is not true have you tried it and it didn't work? You have not tried something and you are already saying nonsense
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by legalwealth(m): 9:56pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:

With Nigeria paypal account?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by legalwealth(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2015
eedriyz:
whoever brought this to the front page needs serious beating. don't care if its Seun

Lol!
Who will not like paypal nor anything related to it in as much it will as well pull in traffic.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by blym4real: 3:11am On May 20, 2015
Infohelp:
Stop deceiving people, you can't receive payment.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2015
blym4real:
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 8:05am On May 20, 2015
blym4real:

So I will just stay and decide to deceive people? Lol. Anyway I don't care what you say but you can't alter the fact that it works.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 2sex(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2015
Infohelp:

So I will just stay and decide to deceive people? Lol. Anyway I don't care what you say but you can't alter the fact that it works.
they asked question which you refused to reply so lrt me ask you again: "does this work with a Nigerian PayPal?"

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 9jarian: 11:35am On May 20, 2015
Infohelp:

They accept to pay you via credit/debit card no matter your country

This information may be misleading o
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Pope22(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2015
Infohelp:

Yes you will receive an alert from your bank. The payment is sent to your debit/credit card. All those saying it is not true have you tried it and it didn't work? You have not tried something and you are already saying nonsense
What about my 2nd question please? If someone asks you for your paypal account, is it the email you use in the registration that you will give or what?

Meanwhile, when I tried to link my personal account to my paypal account, this is the response I got as shown in the screenshot.

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2015
legalwealth:

What is the issue please?

Your $50 I was to receive on your behalf from domain and website flipping clients needs to be queried which I did and you were reluctant answering my questions.

You reluctantly replied you haven't transferred the domain but you failed to reply my question on the agreement you people have on the transaction.

I explained more about this on the domain and site flipping thread here on nairaland as you don't expect me to be receiving any fund that comes my way without having some knowledge about what the payment is meant for.

I don't query funds coming directly to my PayPal account(s) from known merchants like sedo,flippa,fiverr,freelancer,iwriter,hirewriter,
leapviral,mylikes and the likes because they don't usually have issue of chargeback,disputes and claims unlike those received from personnels or untrusted or unknown merchant(s).
Hello please can i have your contact details i have a great deal for you... I just PM you.. Thanks
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by legalwealth(m): 7:31pm On May 20, 2015
fabrigas1:
Hello please can i have your contact details i have a great deal for you... I just PM you.. Thanks

You can send contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by legalwealth(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
2sex:
they asked question which you refused to reply so lrt me ask you again: "does this work with a Nigerian PayPal?"

Good question...He used style to dodge mine! !!

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 12:23am On May 21, 2015
Bro check your email inbox
legalwealth:

You can send contact me via info@ijamsolution.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.