Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal (39559 Views)

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 17, 2015
This is a Tutorial on how you can withdraw your money from paypal here in Nigeria.

Firstly, your paypal account must be linked with your credit/debit card then you can follow the next step. Login to your paypal account and then click on the Withdraw Tab after which you will be shown two options on how to withdraw.
1. Withdraw to a U.S Bank
2. Withdraw to your Credit Card($5 fee)

You should choose the second option but you will be charged $5 which is N850 or more.

4 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Adehwale: 12:46am On May 18, 2015
Does paypal now accept nigeria for withdrawals or wot??
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 5:11am On May 18, 2015
Adehwale:
They accept to pay you via credit/debit card no matter your country

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by hisenjos: 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
Adehwale:

Not yet.
Let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually within 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by hisenjos: 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:
This is a Tutorial on how you can withdraw your money from paypal here in Nigeria.

Firstly, your paypal account must be linked with your credit/debit card then you can follow the next step. Login to your paypal account and then click on the Withdraw Tab after which you will be shown two options on how to withdraw.

You should choose the second option but you will be charged $5 which is N850 or more. Kindly Subscribe to My Youtube Channel(Check my Signature) for more Tips and Tricks. Thanks

Let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually within 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Tolzeal(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:

You should choose the second option but you will be charged $5 which is N850 or more. Kindly Subscribe to My Youtube Channel(Check my Signature) for more Tips and Tricks. Thanks

Do you have any idea about withdrawal with Uba africard ??
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by naijainfogalery: 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm i see scammers everywhere, when a Nigerian man says let us help you withdraw your money, i smell scams

30 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
Who doesn't know this?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by ademasta(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by freezone4real(f): 3:01pm On May 19, 2015
I c
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
This is for USA paypal and not Nigerian paypal.

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by blym4real: 3:03pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:

You should choose the second option but you will be charged $5 which is N850 or more.

what is the point of withdrawing when you can't receive payment.

7 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Strongbest(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2015
You mean withdrawing and not accepting payment? Please explain.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by ITbomb(m): 3:05pm On May 19, 2015
Finally
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2015
blym4real:

I must to wonder. will I be funding my acc and withdrawing just for the fun of it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by youngds: 3:07pm On May 19, 2015
undecided hmm
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:08pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:

How can you withdraw money that can't be deposited in the first place?

I've requested a couple of refunds - which went back into my card. But this one you dey talk, do kindly verify your info.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 2oddMASTER: 3:09pm On May 19, 2015
Watsapp me to get vba to verify paypal,also thursay fixed game available odd 20 halftime/fulltime pay to company account only.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
I must to wonder. will I be funding my acc and withdrawing just for the fun of it?

You can't even 'fund' your account so to speak. For each payment, they withdraw directly from your card.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by FitnessNigeria: 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
How can you withdraw from a paypal account when you can't receive payment on a Nigerian paypal?

OP explain
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by salamudeen(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
blym4real:

I wonder ooo my brother have been using my uk paypal to receive payment through my classmate there in uk...

I don't have time to be spending another shit ontop my own money again?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 19, 2015
K
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by blym4real: 3:11pm On May 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Maybe the guy no be nigerian.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by buoye1(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2015
I don't av an account yet
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by blym4real: 3:13pm On May 19, 2015
salamudeen:

I wonder ooo my brother have been using my uk paypal to receive payment through my classmate there in uk...

I don't have time to be spending another shit ontop my own money again?
Naso jare.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2015
Infohelp:

Which planet are you from?

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by noperson: 3:14pm On May 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

How can you withdraw money that can't be deposited in the first place?

I've requested a couple of refunds - which went back into my card. But this one you dey talk, do kindly verify your info.

If the payment was made using your paypal account, then the refund will go back to your paypal account and you can transfer to your bank account or credit card using the withdraw. You can also receive payment from other people using your paypal account. All they have to do is pay you via paypal and this money also goes to your paypal account that you can either spend directly suing paypal or withdraw to your bank account or credit card
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Youngzedd(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2015
If you've got foreign PayPal account with funds to sell, Contact or visit >>> https://www.nairaland.com/1839595/topupgold-e-currency-exchanger-nl-24
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:16pm On May 19, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Hmmmmmmmm i see scammers everywhere, when a Nigerian man says let us help you withdraw your money, i smell scams

I've used Hisenjos' service once. He is legit.

If he's the one on his Whatsapp pic, he's a respectable-looking, elderly man.

But for my small change, he exchanged for me @ 165 sha angry.

2 Likes

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Pavore9: 3:17pm On May 19, 2015
hmm..
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by noperson: 3:18pm On May 19, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:

It is not for you to fund. You can receive payment from people through your paypal account and withdraw it to your bank account or credit card. Any payment made to you through your paypal account stays in the account unless you withdraw. For future purchases, you will be given the option to use the existing money in your paypal account or use another source (either your bank or credit card) that is linked to your paypal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.