Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal (39556 Views)

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 8:29am On May 21, 2015
2sex:
they asked question which you refused to reply so lrt me ask you again: "does this work with a Nigerian PayPal?"
Lol. Yes it does.. Try it out
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 8:30am On May 21, 2015
Pope22:

What about my 2nd question please? If someone asks you for your paypal account, is it the email you use in the registration that you will give or what?

Meanwhile, when I tried to link my personal account to my paypal account, this is the response I got as shown in the screenshot.
Yes it is the email you registered ur paypal with
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Pope22(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2015
Infohelp:

Yes it is the email you registered ur paypal with
Thanks
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 2sex(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2015
Infohelp:

Lol. Yes it does.. Try it out
Shall we see your screenshot? Transfer $1 from your Nigerian paypal to another Nigerian paypal before we believe you. Cos PayPal categorically stated that WE cant send money to or receive from individuals except to buy from product and services from merchants.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 10:59am On May 21, 2015
2sex:
Shall we see your screenshot? Transfer $1 from your Nigerian paypal to another Nigerian paypal before we believe you. Cos PayPal categorically stated that WE cant send money to or receive from individuals except to buy from product and services from merchants.
I never said you can transfer from Nigerian paypal to Nigerian paypal ooo Oga I said you can withdraw your money(if any) from your paypal here in Nigeria. Read it well
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 2sex(m): 12:55pm On May 21, 2015
Infohelp:

I never said you can transfer from Nigerian paypal to Nigerian paypal ooo Oga I said you can withdraw your money(if any) from your paypal here in Nigeria. Read it well
Legalwealth,see as him dry contradict himself

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Aida13: 12:45pm On May 22, 2015
hisenjos:

Not yet.
Let us help you withdraw your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Paypal etc, if you need to exchange thru Paypal at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt same day bank payment -usually within 1 hour. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

https://www.nairaland.com/1833989/how-make-1000-month-writing/57#33042408

Hey guys,
This is my second time using @hisenjos services and it's great. #170 on a dollar, which is fair considering that for now, no alternative for withdrawing using PayPal for us in Nigeria. I definitely recommend him.

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by gboyetade: 3:51pm On May 22, 2015
i can do it for you @ 180
Aida13:

Hey guys,
This is my second time using @hisenjos services and it's great. #170 on a dollar, which is fair considering that for now, no alternative for withdrawing using PayPal for us in Nigeria. I definitely recommend him.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Demolavoices(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2015
Hi all,

Pls can somebody help me?

I have some things i want to buy on ebay & I don't knw how to go abt it.

1. If I open a paypal account now, pls how do I get it funded
to be able to make the purchase?

2. Do I need to hide my IP when opening the paypal account and when making use of it?

Its because i've never bought anything online b4 & I need
som1 to put me through.

Thanks
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 10:42am On May 23, 2015
Demolavoices:
Hi all,

Pls can somebody help me?

I have some things i want to buy on ebay & I don't knw how to go abt it.

1. If I open a paypal account now, pls how do I get it funded
to be able to make the purchase?

2. Do I need to hide my IP when opening the paypal account and when making use of it?

Its because i've never bought anything online b4 & I need
som1 to put me through.

Thanks
Add me on whatsapp 08160592751 I will help u
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by twosquare(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
infohelp, do you offer US number for paypal verification?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by annass227: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
2sex:
Legalwealth,see as him dry contradict himself
In My paypal acc the money move direct to my bank acc if refound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by 2sex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
are you using a Nigerian paypal?
annass227:
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by hisenjos: 11:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
Only for Refunds.
Then let us help you withdraw the funds to paypal funds for you.
From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done.
Attractive rates. Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.

See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer#34523002

annass227:
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by legalwealth(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
twosquare:
infohelp, do you offer US number for paypal verification?

I offer USA Mobile Phone verification...Contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by kehnny01: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2015
helo am new here
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by kehnny01: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2015
hello guys .... The news is not new to you that paypal payment is now approved in nigeria but on what condition on the condition that payment can only be sent and not received this offer is pending for nigerians till further notice ....till when? for how long? am sure nigerians desperate for online transaction can't bear this.....just to let you know there are ways to send and receive fund via paypal and also withdraw through your visa card to your local bank account..no need to access fbn pp just through the site for more info contact me via email: KEHNNY03@OUTLOOK.COM or call/whatsapp 08189470246
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by kehnny01: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2015
USA phone number is not paramount any who wish to challenge me shld
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by anthonyeky: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by dataland: 10:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Whatsapp me if you have paypal fund for sale.Can buy any amount 09032490147.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by georgeric38: 3:36am On Apr 06, 2016
Has anyone bought from: www.auctionessistance.com/shop?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Econcept123(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Hello guys, I have cash on my fiverr account. How can i withdraw it into my Nigerian Bank account?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Econcept123:
Hello guys, I have cash on my fiverr account. How can i withdraw it into my Nigerian Bank account?
Use payoneer that is the only way
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by justi4jesu(f): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
Econcept123:

https://www.nairaland.com/2628692/withdraw-funds-etc-click-here

We can help you withdraw your fiverr or freelancer funds and credit your Naira account instantly
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Econcept123:
or i can help you withdraw it into my payoneer card for just 10percent fee...
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by CBUY: 6:44am On Sep 21, 2016
Anything Paypal, pay or receive money? Online payment? This site has got it: www.doyenexchange.com . Thank me later.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by georgeric38: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
I actually have a USA Paypal account that I have been using along with the USA bank Auction Essistance set up for me. They have been allowing me to withdraw using their bank and from there, they would load my Payoneer. They charge a fee depending on how much you bring in a month, but for me it is easy and safe.

So far so good.

http://auctionessistance.com/product/paypal-withdraw-service/
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by melody1984: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2017
please if one use PayPal to ship a car from eBay can it be delivered to Nigeria, is this supported?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Dreymhillzzy(m): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2017
georgeric38:
I actually have a USA Paypal account that I have been using along with the USA bank Auction Essistance set up for me. They have been allowing me to withdraw using their bank and from there, they would load my Payoneer. They charge a fee depending on how much you bring in a month, but for me it is easy and safe.

So far so good.

http://auctionessistance.com/product/paypal-withdraw-service/
Please how can i do such. would it require any money or verification?

1 Like

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by BolugaiceAB: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who needs a verified PayPal(naija or foreign)account or payoneer here in Nigeria, I just made for someone and its working, call or Whatsapp me on 08107128935...PayPal is so necessary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.