Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal (39561 Views)

How Can I Withdraw My Online Money / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Zdoh(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
ZIDOHEXCHANGE®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee.

Whatsapp ☎️__ +2348088759163
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Jillkoishi: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
I don't think sending funds from one paypal to another is a good idea.

There's a few threads that I've been reading some where in this forum: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/

Not too long ago. But yea, I'm in here because I'm looking to get more info on South africa transactions too.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by tuhamworld: 12:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Jillkoishi:
I don't think sending funds from one paypal to another is a good idea.

There's a few threads that I've been reading some where in this forum: https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-limited/

Not too long ago. But yea, I'm in here because I'm looking to get more info on South africa transactions too.

Why not?

I've been using my PayPal account for as long as I can remember and i send money without wahala

It's not Nigerian acct though, neither of USA and SA
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by Jillkoishi: 11:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
tuhamworld:

Why not?

I've been using my PayPal account for as long as I can remember and i send money without wahala

It's not Nigerian acct though, neither of USA and SA

I was browsing this forum https://www.aspkin.com/forums , and I don't remember which section of the threads, but 2 months ago a lot of people were sending money as friends and family and even though it was ok for a while, PP actually limited all their accounts.

So it is a well known issue, plus these are also USA accounts.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by edoziechris: 11:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Well, Do you know that you can also withdraw your PayPal funds to your Naira bank account @ 360 or 355 exchange rate, with this method you don't even need to sell your PayPal funds to Online exchangers or individuals, furthermore you can also link your credit card to the PayPal account and withdraw your PayPal funds to the credit card, this new method is a topnotch, that's what am making use of for the past 4 months, the awesome thing about this method is that I don't even need a VPN or foreign numbers to operate this PayPal account, my regular Nigeria IP, Nigeria phone number is good to go, This method is new, many are yet to discover this method, click here to view full details on how to set it up and thank me later �
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Your Paypal by edoziechris: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doris Kamuche 'Adalgbo' Buried Amidst Tears (Photos) / How To Get Your Blog Comments Approved / Photos Of Blogger Lizzy Oke On Wheelchair Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.