Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? (1185 Views)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / What Finger Is The Appropriate For Engagement Ring To Be Inserted? / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Omolola1(f): 11:14pm On May 17, 2015
There's been a lot of argument about this so let's discuss it.

What finger is the right one to wear an engagement ring or is it a matter of personal choice?
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Whizpeter(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
It's best worn on the neck... undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by delishpot: 11:17pm On May 17, 2015
The fourth finger. Same as the wedding ring finger
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by majalisa(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2015
Whizpeter:
bushlover

1 Like

Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 17, 2015
It's best worn on your pointer finger,,,i think
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Dhavids(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2015
*In IcePrince's Voice* "My sister google and search it."
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Dhavids(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2015
*In IcePrince's Voice* "My sister google and search it." angry
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Omolola1(f): 11:42pm On May 17, 2015
Dhavids:
*In IcePrince's Voice* "My sister google and search it." angry

My brother, give your opinion and close the page. Otherwise, shut it
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by sinaj(f): 11:54pm On May 17, 2015
Whizpeter:
grin grin grin

why u vexin nau

iz bae not coming tonite wink
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by sinaj(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2015
Dhavids:
*In IcePrince's Voice* "My sister google and search it."

Google doesn't av d answer to that.

It depends on the church she got engaged or d individual smiley
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Dhavids(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2015
Omolola1:

My brother, give your opinion and close the page. Otherwise, shut it

I jst gave my opinion... We had enough of cray threads ere 2day...dnt add to it babe.... Get a bed and sleep!!!!
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Dhavids(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2015
sinaj:

Google doesn't av d answer to that.

It depends on the church she got engaged or d individual smiley

It doesn't really matter...wear ur engagement ring anywhere you like..getting a wedding ring wat matterz..cos dherz onli 1 finger for it! grin
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by agrovick(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2015
Omolola1, my covert e.crush; don't go nw
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by scentmarlc(m): 12:19am On May 18, 2015
On the correct finger !!!!
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Whizpeter(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2015
sinaj:

grin grin grin

why u vexin nau

iz bae not coming tonite wink
She didn't come oooo and it rained sad
Expecting her today sha... smiley cheesy
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by IamLEGEND1: 7:04am On May 18, 2015
it is generally believed that the ring is worn on the fourth proximal digit ( the finger btwn the middle finger and the little finger)

because it started out as a tradition coz it has long been believed that the fourth digit is the only finger that has a vein that is linked directly to the heart. which signifies a couples eternal luv for each other. ( but this has since been scientifically debunked).

bt it is still the norm today.( in most countries)

1 Like

Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by prettyjo(f): 7:37am On May 18, 2015
thread closed
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by asumo12: 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
OP

*in AY voice*

[size=30pt] USE YOUR HEAD[/size]
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 18, 2015
prettyjo:
thread closed
na u open nam?
If no who then give u the temerity and audacity to post thread close?
Re: What Finger Is The Right One To Wear An Engagement Ring? by mrkels(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2015
majalisa:
bushlover

What is a bush lover

Funny reply though

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Guys Prefer Flesh To Bones / Is Anything Wrong With My Love Life? / Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.