Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (107533 Views)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by AMYpurple(f): 2:28pm On May 20, 2015
maureensylvia
twaci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 20, 2015
I vote for
subbieD
Cc:NLjega
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by tohpahz(f): 4:28pm On May 21, 2015
Good day everyone.
There is a saying that encourages one to give accolade where it is due. This has been a tough and inspiring journey. I have learnt a lot about myself and about how people think or react to situations.Change they say is what makes us human.
I am here due to a degree of changes; from being that girl on Nairaland to one of the finalists of the prestigious MISS Nairaland contest.
Well, to God be the glory for using my wonderful campaign team and those kind voters that took time out to vote for me.
No man is an island, definitely not me. The support have been exceptional, and each of which I fully appreciate.
I have the most amazing campaign managers, team. They worked so hard to show their belief in me.
For every word typed to bring me this far, God bless and thank you.
From the romance section, to crime, to politics, to family, to literature, to diary, to games,to health,to phones,to religion,to business,to the front page viewers and others; thank you.
The trolls, commentators, space bookers, moderators, and the likes; you guys are appreciated.
As I go with your support and blessings to the next round, I ask that you take my hand and let's do this!
Love you all and thank you!
I remain TOHPAHZ, the aspiring queen.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 21, 2015
tohpahz:
Good day everyone.
There is a saying that encourages one to give accolade where it is due. This has been a tough and inspiring journey. I have learnt a lot about myself and about how people think or react to situations.Change they say is what makes us human.
I am here due to a degree of changes; from being that girl on Nairaland to one of the finalists of the prestigious MISS Nairaland contest.
Well, to God be the glory for using my wonderful campaign team and those kind voters that took time out to vote for me.
No man is an island, definitely not me. The support have been exceptional, and each of which I fully appreciate.
I have the most amazing campaign managers, team. They worked so hard to show their belief in me.
For every word typed to bring me this far, God bless and thank you.
From the romance section, to crime, to politics, to family, to literature, to diary, to games,to health,to phones,to religion,to business,to the front page viewers and others; thank you.
The trolls, commentators, space bookers, moderators, and the likes; you guys are appreciated.
As I go with your support and blessings to the next round, I ask that you take my hand and let's do this!
Love you all and thank you!
I remain TOHPAHZ, the aspiring queen.

Make sure you give us great pictures.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by akashi01(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2015
I vote lanicky
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by lanicky(f): 11:15pm On May 21, 2015
akashi01:
I vote lanicky

Buhahahahaha! Vote Mzlaurel ooooooo
Me no dey contest na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by ZeezaRapture(m): 12:18am On May 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Even i cant see it.

Babe you've really gat a big future behind you kisskiss

love u so much.

Just like ur personal text, ignoring u is really hard kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 9:43am On May 22, 2015
My vote for MzLaurel,moreover you travelled down to Ondo town from Edo state?Wow,i will vote for you in a zillion time,,I hope say no be Sile12 you come visit for OD oooo,Lol,
Cc:NLJega

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by myrao(f): 1:17am On May 23, 2015
wish I was nominated crywish I was nominated

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Teeboy22(m): 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
#bullShit
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by asumo12: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
loool
Teeboy22:
#bullShit
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by asumo12: 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
mfo shocked
myrao:
wish I was nominated crywish I was nominated
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Teeboy22(m): 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
asumo12:
loool

abi na

shey na lie
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 30, 2019
This is minimal work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (Reply)

Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.