Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? (831 Views)

Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 2 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 18, 2015
when?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2015
He's asking like he would compete.

Tch
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
Tch
undecided why do u think so?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by dharay88: 9:48am On May 18, 2015
iscoli:
when?

angry

Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Young03(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2015
Next month bt d winner is already known
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:49am On May 18, 2015
Young03:
who?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 18, 2015
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 18, 2015
iscoli:

undecided why do u think so?

Would you compete?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:51am On May 18, 2015
Young03:
Do you mind telling us who the winner even though the event hadn't commenced?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:52am On May 18, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:54am On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Would you compete?
haha y not? i b fyn boi o grin
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 18, 2015
iscoli:

haha y not? i b fyn boi o grin

grin grin
Prove it.
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

grin grin
Prove it.
how?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2015
Young03:

Fuelling the conspiracy?cheesy

Until parameters are put in place to judge LOOKS and INTELLIGENCE it would continue to be nothing more than a POPULARITY CONTEST.

Even faceless dolts can get likes on the internet so what makes it a validating criterion for emerging as the 'winner'? That has been my only objection and not a personal smear campaign like some folks here think I am on.

SOME MONIKERS REGISTER AND MAKE 2500 COMMENTS IN 2 MONTHS (MOSTLY UNINTELLIGENT, FLIPPANT COMMENTS). Next they enter into 'vanity contests' with their crew of teeming trolls clinging to their tails. Are we suppose to be celebrating mediocrity?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Young03(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Until parameters are put in place to judge LOOKS and INTELLIGENCE it would continue to be nothing more than a POPULARITY CONTEST.

Even faceless dolts can get likes on the internet so what makes it a validating criterion for emerging as the 'winner'? That has been my only objection and not a personal smear campaign like some folks here think I am on.

SOME MONIKERS REGISTER AND MAKE 2500 COMMENTS IN 2 MONTHS (MOSTLY UNINTELLIGENT, FLIPPANT COMMENTS). Next they enter into 'vanity contests' with their crew of teeming trolls clinging to their tails. Are we suppose to be celebrating mediocrity?
U should direct all this to lalactatilala,tosyn2muchn,ishilove and co
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Young03(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2015
Borrussia:
Do you mind telling us who the winner even though the event hadn't commenced?
U dey talk like say u no de nairaland

Use ur brain, u won hear from my mouth
Ghost mode u no go c me
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by MrCork: 10:48am On May 18, 2015
iscoli:
when?

...ask NEPA! (no ofeense) angry

2 Likes

Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48am On May 18, 2015
Young03:

U should direct all this to lalactatilala,tosyn2muchn,ishilov.e and co

Tosin isn't a mod and the mods aren't the 'organizers' (I think).
I'll let this one slide for now. I'm monitoring proceedings on a particular thread in this section.
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by Young03(m): 10:51am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Tosin isn't a mod and the mods aren't the 'organizers' (I think).
I'll let this one slide for now. I'm monitoring proceedings on a particular thread in this section.
Didn't say he is a mod bt a regular poster
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by RapLawd(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

Tch

will you nominate him... Lemme be his campaign manager as we're handling the winning candidate of the ladies contest?
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by RapLawd(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

bro, you're right and I can see your reasons beyond what many thinks, but You've got to realize that there are times to let go no matter what... just let this one be and start a protest to make the future one the right one...

tag me any time you want and I'll be by you day in day out 100% supportive no matter what it takes,..

likes your guts of reasoning bravo!!!
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2015
RapLawd:

bro, you're right and I can see your reasons beyond what many thinks, but You've got to realize that there are times to let go no matter what... just let this one be and start a protest to make the future one the right one...

tag me any time you want and I'll be by you day in day out 100% supportive no matter what it takes,..

likes your guts of reasoning bravo!!!

Unfortunately most folks here are scared of stepping on the toes of their e-masters and e-mistresses - the 'bangwagon effect'sad.

I've always been highly opinionated and I skip the niceties to admit the BITTER TRUTH not minding whose ox is gored. If that makes me controversial then with all pleasure I'll adorn the cloaksmiley.

I fear no one. That's the preserve of those buttlicking folks.

THESE GIRLS SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME READING THAN PREENINGsmiley.
Re: So When Is Mr Nairaland Competition? by RapLawd(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Unfortunately most folks here are scared of stepping on the toes of their e-masters and e-mistresses - the 'bangwagon effect'sad.

I've always been highly opinionated and I skip the niceties to admit the BITTER TRUTH not minding whose ox is gored. If that makes me controversial then with all pleasure I'll adorn the cloaksmiley.

I fear no one. That's the preserve of those buttlicking folks.

THESE GIRLS SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME READING THAN PREENINGsmiley.

Garrett mind...

We can make it happen... true Nairaland contest that could woo the whole world of online forums and websites that are alike with Nl... but it's gonna be stressful to achieve...

And why should anyone be afraid of an online masters if there is anything like that?

As for me and my like, I please myself to please but can't hurt my butt to hurt or to please anyone... life is so simple from my end...

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Say To This?( Photo) / How Girls Define Guys / Strength Of A Friendship(poem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.