Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. (840 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / What's The Best Way To Solve Relationship Issue? / Your Idea Needed On Relationship Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by chillingbabe: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
So I was having a discussion with my friend and she gisted me about a problem she's going through and it goes thus: She met a guy, they were just casual friends for a week, and along the line he told her he had a girlfriend. But she wasn't bothered cos she had no feelings for him,jst the normal friendship stuffs..After sometime,he asked her out and she agreed to be his girlfriend,but he promised to sort himself out with his gf cos she said she can't be in a relationship with someone that already has a babe.So they started dating(they've just dated for 3weeks now),but something happened recently,he used the pic of his former gf as his dp, when my friend asked,he denied it wasn't her, and that it was jst a friend, but when she insisted on him to say the truth,he said it was her and that he used it cos she sent him some texts cos he hasn't been communicating with her well.He begged for my friend's forgiveness,and she forgave him.
Now,the problem is,she's worried that he might still have feelings for the girl,she's very confused,What should she do?
MATURED ADVICES Pls!
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
The girl made a huge and foolish mistake agreeing to be his girlfriend, knowing fully well that he hadn't sorted out things with his current girlfriend.
What she is getting is what she deserves. What did she expect in the first place? Dating a guy who agreed to break up with his girlfriend just to be with her is not a smart move.

As far as I am concerned, the guy is just a player and he is playing both ladies and probably other ladies as well.

Tell your friend that if she wants a happy relationship, she should leave that guy and find someone else.
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by ITbomb(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
The guy must be a really rich and caring guy.
Girls fooling themselves since 1877
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
From the look of things what the guy has to offer her is stress of trying to win him from main chic. Why should she try to sneak into the relationship through the back door?

The faster she drops him the quicker she will forget this episode in her life. She should make herself available for truly single young men.
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by chillingbabe: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
misssclassy:
The girl made a huge and foolish mistake agreeing to be his girlfriend, knowing fully well that he hadn't sorted out things with his current girlfriend.
What she is getting is what she deserves. What did she expect in the first place? Dating a guy who agreed to break up with his girlfriend just to be with her is not a smart move.

As far as I am concerned, the guy is just a player and he is playing both ladies and probably other ladies as well.

Tell your friend that if she wants a happy relationship, she should leave that guy and find someone else.
Hmmm,tnxx for the advice..She already told him that he should jst stick to his girlfriend and let her be, but he said she's too quick in taking decisions and he apologised and said she should jst give him some time to sort it out completely and that he can't jst call her up and say its over or she should stop calling him,that he really wants to be with her.How can she go about it cos she already likes him.
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by chillingbabe: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
ITbomb:
The guy must be a really rich and caring guy.
Girls fooling themselves since 1877
Do u have to Curse to pass your message?well, the guy isn't rich..Just an average guy!
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by marymaria(f): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
she's to blame, one of the worst relationship is u dating someone who promised to leave her gf/bf for u, its like asking to be a side chic or side dude, even if they really left dat person if another person comes they will still leave u too
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by ronald4lif(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
When some men allude that most women are very gullible and have similar intellectual puissance as a fish they (women) dismiss it. Although I don't hold such allusion or share same believe, but your girlfriend or whoever embarked on an affair, knowing fully well that the guy is involve with someone else and thinking he can forgo his girlfriend for her falls within the category of girls whose brains and that of a fish are similar. She can take offence with this statement if she likes but I'm unapologetic about what I said.
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
chillingbabe:
Hmmm,tnxx for the advice..She already told him that he should jst stick to his girlfriend and let her be, but he said she's too quick in taking decisions and he apologised and said she should jst give him some time to sort it out completely and that he can't jst call her up and say its over or she should stop calling him,that he really wants to be with her.How can she go about it cos she already likes him.

Well she has to find away to unlike him. Look, the guy is just using her. He already told her he was going to call things off with this other girl but yet, he is still going out with her.

He even had the guts to use her picture as his dp knowing fully well that every of his contacts (including your friend ) would see her picture, thereby creating the impression that he is still going out with her.
That's total disrespect to your friend. If he truly loves her and is interested in their relationship, he should do away with anything that concerns this other lady, but instead he is doing the opposite.

Like I said before, tell your friend to dump that guy and go for someone that deserves her.
I know she likes him and all that, but It would be foolish of her to love someone who is using her in such manner.
She should leave him and look for someone who is deserved of her love. Someone who would treat her with respect. Definitely there should be a guy out there who has these qualities.

No one deserves a sad relationship. Your friend doesn't deserve a sad relationship.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
chillingbabe:

His relationship with his GF is his business how does it concern you? Why are you being told to wait while he sorts his life out. How come he is more important in your own life that yourself. There is nothing she has to go about except to leave him like now. The guy is badnews.

Don't give him anytime o. Leave him alone!
Re: Relationship Issue-advice NEEDED. by prettyjo(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
one word...my fellow girls should stop settling for less,she should let go of that man and find her own man.let's stop being comfortable with becoming a side chick

(1) (Reply)

5 Top Questions Every Cheating Spouse Ask + Their Answers (INTERACTIVE) / Is It A Good Idea For A Gal To Open Up? / 10 Things Never To Say To A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.