Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. (8419 Views)

I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2015
publicenemy:
Maybe she loves him, maybe she doesn't...

You are not in her mind.

Sweetheart, nobody can love osho, not even his party members.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 18, 2015
Shortyy:
you sure that gurl wasn't charmed?
with money shey
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
And so?

And so?

So?

You're actually acting like your opinion does matter, which is very hilarious.

So what if the marriage isn't about love?
So what if it's a business contract?

It's her choice, their choice.
And if a woman is willing to marry a man because of his money, it's her choice as well.

Over flogged piece of shît.
here

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 18, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

When i keep preaching about abstainance from Nigerian girls and african girls in general, many woman wrappers and rude girls on this forum called for my head on a plate. Every trending event nowadays justifies my position on this issue and i will not budge. What on EARTH does LARA want from oshiomole if not money, power and fame Am sure many Nigerian girls are in their rooms biting their tongues wishing they were in Lara's shoes. Would Lara agree to marry Oshiomole if he was a secondary school principal recieving 180k monthly level 16 salary? can we say she was attracted by the handsomeness and 6 packs of oshiomole? Or is it his british accent? His senorous voice? His height? You bittches are all hungry gold diggers no matter your african nationality. grin SMH

No wonder the American were stunned about the shameful wedding and from sane peoples point of view she is nothing but a shameless gold digger. True love can only be found outside the shores of africa cos they appreciate love and know its true meaning. If you think you have a girl who loves you and is married to you, wait till the day you're down financially and see her show her true color.

NO TRUE LOVE IN AFRICA ESPECIALLY AMONG NIGERIAN WOMEN.

#team foreign girls cool[/b]

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Teespice(f): 3:27pm On May 18, 2015
na wa ooo

since Friday. una no dey rest.

that's how I saw an instagram post bad mouthing the girl.

if it is paining you then make money and see the hungry ones follow you like leeches, then come on nl and badmouth them cos it's allowed.

as for those who love the foreign ones, stick to them and stop with the insults on Nigerian girls. not all of them are as bad as you think. you made your choice to be with the foreign ones, so be it or are you lot just trolling to be relevant.

quote me to rain insults, won't dignify you with a response.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

No

Enough with the ass licking already. Nigerian girls are golddiger per excellent! My younger broad knows this and he is barely seven.

This is the age of equality, meaning anything a man can get a woman with will and drive can get also for herself.Any girl who knows this, can then move pass the whole male dependency tingy. However some women are still caught up in the 60'S and unfortunately this group form the greater population of our toady women.
e reach money u remember equality abi? No be una talk say it a man world? Oya na carry the burden. Mtheeew.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
e reach money u remember equality abi? No be una talk say it a man world? Oya na carry the burden. Mtheeew.

See ur mouth like carry the burden!
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

See ur mouth like carry the burden!
my mouth? Sexy lips bt small mouth wen they talk plenty. Lolz
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2015
Teespice:
na wa ooo

if it is paining you then make money and see the hungry ones follow you like leeches, then come on nl and badmouth them cos it's allowed.

as for those who love the foreign ones, stick to them and stop with the insults on Nigerian girls. not all of them are as bad as you think. you made your choice to be with the foreign ones, so be it or are you lot just trolling to be relevant.

Won't rain insult, but certainly wld quote you.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2015
Teespice:
na wa ooo

Won't rain insult, but certainly wld quote you. Dnt dignify me with your response, am fine!
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
my mouth? Sexy lips bt small mouth wen they talk plenty. Lolz

Lol u be delta girl and you no one loyal abi joy? ..you no wan loyal?...OK na !
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

Lol u be delta girl and you no one loyal abi joy? ..you no wan loyal?...OK na !
loyal? 4 wer. Abegi! Who no wan like upgrade self.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
loyal? 4 wer. Abegi! Who no wan like upgrade self.

you smart de push DAT poor girl go front. WhT of the children she go born?..what if dem resemble oshomole?..you go help carry dem eh?
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

you smart de push DAT poor girl go front. WhT of the children she go born?..what if dem resemble oshomole?..you go help carry dem eh?
haba. My son go carry them. No mara.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Rheetari(f): 8:18pm On May 18, 2015
op park well. haven't you heard of this saying "never judge a book by its online review?"
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by BlissB(f): 8:27pm On May 18, 2015
Bros they r married and there is nothing anybody can do about it so no nid discussing d issue...wateva rizin dat made both of them to come into an agreement,is left for them to judge whether they survive or not.....its left for me and u 2 jst wish them a HML....case closed
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 8:48pm On May 18, 2015
Rheetari:
op park well. haven't you heard of this saying "never judge a book by its online review?"

No.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by baralatie(m): 9:39pm On May 18, 2015
K9blunt:
you boys sound pained, wet in concern Una with oshiomole and pweety wife, oh! because she no gree for your broke azz status? abeg leave matter for Mattias jare.

PS...... if all Nigerian girls are gold diggers and you don't like it. then hug a transformer!
mtchwwww as if you Nigerian guys are any better. smh
do you know why I am laughing at the some of the guys comments on the thread.the wife is not a NIGERIAN BUT a Cape verdean.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahshahshahahahah

and they are hating!o my God
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As for me wishing osho baby and his sweet wife a prosperous marriage!

Any dude who wants to hate like they say O.Y.O

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2015
baralatie:

do you know why I am laughing at the some of the guys comments on the thread.the wife is not a NIGERIAN BUT a Cape verdean.

Wetin u de feel like?
Everyone knows a golddigger can come from anywre.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by butanep(m): 11:15pm On May 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
na lie before? Nigerian girls are the worse type of girls you can ever date or marry.
No wonder Oshiomole married a foreign girl...

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Moana(f): 11:18pm On May 18, 2015
If u were that wealthy and old would u not do what Oshiomhole did? And you are hear talking abt greed?

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by butanep(m): 11:21pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

Sweetheart, nobody can love osho, not even his party members.
I don't agree with you... beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by baralatie(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

Wetin u de feel like?
Everyone knows a golddigger can come from anywre.

Gold digger is a phrase used by some guys who don't have the guts to lead the hottest class of chicks to the marriage alter.
the woman in question is not a Nigerian and this nonsense of "labelling" women should have a limit.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2015
baralatie:

Gold digger is a phrase used by some guys who don't have the guts to lead the hottest class of chicks to the marriage alter.
the woman in question is not a Nigerian and this nonsense of "labelling" women should have a limit.

U cal them "hottest class" I call them "gold diggers". Whatever makes us both sleep better.

If you believe yourself to be the hottest class, get a job, work, pay your bills and earn a proper respect.

Or how do you think oshomole children some of whom are older than her would see her?

Gold digger" that's how!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by SexyCeline(f): 8:40am On May 19, 2015
Nairaland guys wunt kill us with daily bashing

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by baralatie(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2015
ekemini84:

U cal them "hottest class" I call them "gold diggers". Whatever makes us both sleep better.

If you believe yourself to be the hottest class, get a job, work, pay your bills and earn a proper respect.

Or how do you think oshomole children some of whom are older than her would see her?

Gold digger" that's how!
simple oshiomole kids see her as their fathers wife,their step mom.
if they are older than her(25years),the males will be inspired to get their own hot chicks as wife and if they are females they would be married by now with their own kids.
haaaaabaaaaaa!
it is amazing how some guys go hating on women because they come out extremely beautiful or they are successful financially or they are achieve social status political(is it her fault?)
meanwhile here you are talking about financial independent women(in this class of women alone,if you see the madly beautiful Igbo women that I come across with degrees and are high flyers..............
only God what you will call them)

haaabaaa!and all of these is simply because some guys feel insecure around extremely beautiful women. so they come with name callings...

i I leave you with a song from Sir Victor Owaifo

"if you see mammy water o

if you see mammy water o

never,never run away...a

never run away....victor 'waifo"

that is the spirit of a man that has conquered his fears about women!

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by K9blunt(f): 8:50am On May 19, 2015
baralatie:

please tell them.
I believe in this life when one focuses on hating that person will never move on/prosper becailuse the persons life is solely centered on hatred. its a self inflicted curse. you can imagine the haters (searching4luv and the op and their likes) did not bother to check weather the lady was Nigerian but quickly jumped to conclusion. slowpokes.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by K9blunt(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2015
ekemini84:

Look everybody! Another broke girl.

Stop making a case for rubbish.
U can't bend this and make it about us.
She a golddigger..if I was her I wld be proud of who I am. Not try to make it about love
yes am broke..... sue me fellow broke azz nigga
oh so you're a saint? damn hypocrisy at its peak.
oh well since you lack publicity etiquette I won't waste my precious MB enlightening you.
and please how do you know she's a golddiger mind freak. jeez your stupidity hurts me.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2015
baralatie:

simple oshiomole kids see her as their fathers wife,their step mom.
if they are older than her(25years),the males will be inspired to get their own hot chicks as wife and if they are females they would be married by now with their own kids.
haaaaabaaaaaa!
it is amazing how some guys go hating on women because they come out extremely beautiful or they are successful financially or they are achieve social status political(is it her fault?)
meanwhile here you are talking about financial independent women(in this class of women alone,if you see the madly beautiful Igbo women that I come across with degrees and are high flyers..............
only God what you will call them)

haaabaaa!and all of these is simply because some guys feel insecure around extremely beautiful women. so they come with name callings...

i I leave you with a song from Sir Victor Owaifo

"if you see mammy water o

if you see mammy water o

never,never run away...a

never run away....victor 'waifo"

that is the spirit of a man that has conquered his fears about women!

Victor owaifo nor, sunny Ade ni.

We are talking about deeper feels and emotion here, deeper feeling that transcend your world as you know it..you are talking sir victor...God knows who...

Wake up and smell the roses material girl..before real insecurity swallows you up.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2015
[quote author=K9blunt post=33880526]
oh well since you lack publicity etiquette I won't waste my precious MB enlightening you.
and please how do you know she's a golddiger mind freak. jeez your stupidity hurts me.[/quo perspective i
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2015
K9blunt:

and please how do you know she's a golddiger mind freak. jeez your stupidity hurts me.

Ur version 1.0 mind, in a 5.0 world that's what hurts.
If i can't judge the person, which i have to agree feels wrong from a human perspective, at list set and example by condemning the act for what it truly is.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by K9blunt(f): 11:19am On May 19, 2015
ekemini84:

Ur version 1.0 mind, in a 5.0 world that's what hurts.
If can't judge the person which i have to agree feels wrong from a human perspective itself is wrong at list set and example by condemning the act for what it truly is.

please Mr judge tell me were it is written that the marriage between the age gap is wrong. Instead of focusing on better and pressing issues like global warming , Nigerian politics and the over population crisis, you are here show casing your irredeemable stupidity here and forget this is a faceless forum were one can be shallow and witless but it just shows how you think in really life . you're not a saint so get a life or better still end your miserable existence and save some space for sencible people that needs the space. Am done with you mammoth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Serious! Drop Any Question Bothering You / T / If Your Partner Will Not Spend A Kobo On You, Does It Mean He/she Doesn't Luv U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.