Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. (8383 Views)

I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2015
I discussed this oshomole marriage thing with some female friends of mine and I was surprise the number of support I got in favour of this woman.

To me it reveals the predominant consciousness of many women in this day and age hence, the overwhelming support for her. The obssessesion for money by women for me is reaching near tipping point to say the least. I want someone to convince me that this marriage is about "love".

Many girls I spoke to seem not to see anything wrong with her actions- but when I asked them if they would marry the same man if he was broke?. ..well let's just say they laugh it off as joke!

I guess all is well that ends well.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Shortyy(f): 10:24am On May 18, 2015
you sure that gurl wasn't charmed?

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 18, 2015
And so?

And so?

So?

You're actually acting like your opinion does matter, which is very hilarious.

So what if the marriage isn't about love?
So what if it's a business contract?

It's her choice, their choice.
And if a woman is willing to marry a man because of his money, it's her choice as well.

Over flogged piece of shît.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2015
Me think so too, but I also think by cash! I don't think I see any other charm there.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:
And so?

And so?

So?

You're actually acting like your opinion does matter, which is very hilarious.

So what if the marriage isn't about love?
So what if it's a business contract?

See how shallow your lady's are getting by the day. I have to trow in the towel here!

It's her choice, their choice.
And if a woman is willing to marry a man because of his money, it's her choice as well.

Over flogged piece of shît.

Easy lady!

We haven't degenerated to profanity yet. Your can defend ur friends without the mudslinging.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

Easy lady!

We haven't degenerated to profanity yet. Your can defend ur friends without the mudslinging.

I wasn't being profane.

Neither was I defending anyone.

Just replying the OP
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2015
MzNelly:

I wasn't being profane.

Neither was I defending anyone.

Just replying the OP

Sorry if i poked u somewhere.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 10:41am On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

Yeah, my MB.

Apology accepted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:08am On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

When I opine and continually assert that the females on this forum are CALL GIRLS , they scream blue murder and play the victims. The girl you quoted just confirmed it.

Where are MULATTOCLARO and SEARCHING4LOVEE? Can you see this?

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by IamLEGEND1: 11:14am On May 18, 2015
ehe?
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:17am On May 18, 2015
Just leave them to their fate. No one can help them.
Most of them only come around post menopause.

They think all this things guys are asserting by the day is just mere talking. Soon they will figure out why they call it a "man's world".
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:24am On May 18, 2015
Sometimes you get the feelings that the world is ment for rich and/educated people. Once you are rich and educated then you owe no one any explanarion/apology. But when your poor and uneducated, then well....you have a lot to explain.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by mulattoclaro(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When I opine and continually assert that the females on this forum are CALL GIRLS , they scream blue murder and play the victims. The girl you quoted just confirmed it.

na lie before? Nigerian girls are the worse type of girls you can ever date or marry.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
na lie before? Nigerian girls are the worse type of girls you can ever date or marry.

Judging from the comments I have read, I can't even dispute this.

There's even a thread now on frontpage where on of them(UJSIZZLE) justified GOLD DIGGING. I've even bookmarked it as evidence.
Gosh! What a generation!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:
Just leave them to their fate. No one can help them.
Most of them only come around post menopause.

They think all this things guys are asserting by the day is just mere talking. Soon they will figure out why they call it a "man's world".

LOL. The dimwits would albeit belatedly. Frigging bimbos!
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
eh? Eh?
So ur country girls are the worst time of girls abi? Omo asha oooo.
Pls o, dnt just generalize dat fact abeg u hear, nigerian chicks are the best.

Smile!
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2015
Yeah I saw dt crap on FP. Whatever make that lady sleep well. To me gold digging is gold diggin there is no justification. its OK doesnt make it right.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
eh? Eh?

Smile!

U done find us rich here with ur ass licking syndrome (ALS)

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 12:14pm On May 18, 2015
So your subscribing to contract marriage now abi all cus of money!. see how shallow you are getting by the day... I should leave her?

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

here bro smiley
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 18, 2015
[b] undecided

When i keep preaching about abstainance from Nigerian girls and african girls in general, many woman wrappers and rude girls on this forum called for my head on a plate. Every trending event nowadays justifies my position on this issue and i will not budge. What on EARTH does LARA want from oshiomole if not money, power and fame Am sure many Nigerian girls are in their rooms biting their tongues wishing they were in Lara's shoes. Would Lara agree to marry Oshiomole if he was a secondary school principal recieving 180k monthly level 16 salary? can we say she was attracted by the handsomeness and 6 packs of oshiomole? Or is it his british accent? His senorous voice? His height? You bittches are all hungry gold diggers no matter your african nationality. grin SMH

No wonder the American were stunned about the shameful wedding and from sane peoples point of view she is nothing but a shameless gold digger. True love can only be found outside the shores of africa cos they appreciate love and know its true meaning. If you think you have a girl who loves you and is married to you, wait till the day you're down financially and see her show her true color.

NO TRUE LOVE IN AFRICA ESPECIALLY AMONG NIGERIAN WOMEN.

#team foreign girls cool[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

U done find us rich here with ur ass licking syndrome (ALS)
what is this one even saying?

Who knws u?
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 18, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Judging from the comments I have read, I can't even dispute this.

There's even a thread now on frontpage where on of them(UJSIZZLE) justified GOLD DIGGING. I've even bookmarked it as evidence.
Gosh! What a generation!

they are all hungry hoes. this is why i dont fall for their love bull shiit. All i use them for is to suck my dick while i nuture my true love with my caribean babe

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is this one even saying?

Who knws u?

U sound like one of those stupid stone whom the other stupid stones make fun of.

This is no popularity contest friend.#Get back with topic#
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2015
searching4lovee:
[b] undecided

When i keep preaching about abstainance from Nigerian girls and african girls in general, many woman wrappers and rude girls on this forum called for my head on a plate. Every trending event nowadays justifies my position on this issue and i will not budge. What on EARTH does LARA want from oshiomole if not money, power and fame? I?? Am sure many Nigerian girls are in their rooms biting their tongues wishing they were in Lara's shoes. Would Lara agree to marry Oshiomole if he was a secondary school principal recieving 180k monthly level 16 salary? can we say she was attracted by the handsomeness and 6 packs of oshiomole? Or is it his british accent? His senorous voice? His height? You bittches are all hungry gold diggers no matter your african nationality. grin SMH

No wonder the American were stunned about the shameful wedding and from sane peoples point of view she is nothing but a shameless gold digger. True love can only be found outside the shores of africa cos they appreciate love and know its true meaning. If you think you have a girl who loves you and is married to you, wait till the day you're down financially and see her show her true color.

NO TRUE LOVE IN AFRICA ESPECIALLY AMONG NIGERIAN WOMEN.

#team foreign girls cool[/b]

Abeg preach! Don't mind all this ass licking dudes that will come here and start kissing up to this lazy golddiggers!.

If you take away the money from this equation, would this girl even look at this man. Yet people who can't accommodate simple truth would come here and start capping careless.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 18, 2015
ekemini84:

Abeg preach! Don't mind all this ass licking dudes that will come here and start kissing up to this lazy golddiggers!.

If you take away the money from this equation, would this girl even look at this man. Yet people who can't accommodate simple truth would come here and start capping careless.

I WONDER.. LOL
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by mulattoclaro(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
eh? Eh?

Smile!
dey there
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
eh? Eh?

Smile!

No

Enough with the ass licking already. Nigerian girls are golddiger per excellent! My younger broad knows this and he is barely seven.

This is the age of equality, meaning anything a man can get a woman with will and drive can get also for herself.Any girl who knows this, can then move pass the whole male dependency tingy. However some women are still caught up in the 60'S and unfortunately this group form the greater population of our toady women.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2015
Barely imagining osho on the girl alone could make a niggyy trow up.

If na me marry one rich, ol' lady like DT, Shea den for call me names?

Well all is well DAT ends well.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by publicenemy(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2015
Maybe she loves him, maybe she doesn't...

You are not in her mind.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by K9blunt(f): 2:40pm On May 18, 2015
you boys sound pained, wet in concern Una with oshiomole and pweety wife, oh! because she no gree for your broke azz status? abeg leave matter for Mattias jare.

PS...... if all Nigerian girls are gold diggers and you don't like it. then hug a transformer!
mtchwwww as if you Nigerian guys are any better. smh
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2015
K9blunt:
you boys sound pained, wet in concern Una with oshiomole and pweety wife, oh! because she no gree for your broke azz status? abeg leave matter for Mattias jare.

PS...... if all Nigerian girls are gold diggers and you don't like it. then hug a transformer!
mtchwwww as if you Nigerian guys are any better. smh

Look everybody! Another broke girl.

Stop making a case for rubbish.
U can't bend this and make it about us.
She a golddigger..if I was her I wld be proud of who I am. Not try to make it about love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Virgin? / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) / See The Way A South African Girl Is Wooing A Guy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.