Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. (8435 Views)

I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
ekemini84:

Victor owaifo nor, sunny Ade ni.

We are talking about deeper feels and emotion here, deeper feeling that transcend your world as you know it..you are talking sir victor...God knows who...

Wake up and smell the roses material girl..before real insecurity swallows you up.
sunny Ade sang

"ki le eyi o

eja osan!

ki le eyi o

eja osan!

better music for oshiomole and guys with good catch!

sunny Ade also sang
"sweet banana,sweet banana!"

oshiomole yansh well,well!

for all the guys who have problem keeping their ladies ,I have this song from LAGBAJA

"baby aniko ko fe wa,sugomi

olo yinmu si wa,ah

ka ka ko she ti'a

o fe lo sh'aya..........

lovelybmusic
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by forandy(m): 2:01pm On May 19, 2015
But itz not your business nau
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=K9blunt post=33885263] please Mr judge tell me were it is written that the marriage between the age gap is wrong. Instead of focusing on better and pressing issues like global warming , Nigerian politics and the over population crisis, you are here show casing your irredeemable stupidity here and forget this is a faceless forum were one can be shallow and witless but it just shows how you think in really life . you're not a saint so get a life or better still end your miserable existence and save some space for sencible people that needs the space. Am done with you mammoth[/quote

When a man foks a fellow man tell where it is wrong. Am talking two grown adult consenting to an act. But alsame dont we in our sanity condemn the act.

Well it follows that age gap doesn't count in marriage. But something about our collective sanity pick a hole in such arrange and that's all that counts in the end.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2015
[quote author=K9blunt post=33885263] please Mr judge tell me were it is written that the marriage between the age gap is wrong. Instead of focusing on better and pressing issues like global warming , Nigerian politics and the over population crisis, you are here show casing your irredeemable stupidity here and forget this is a faceless forum were one can be shallow and witless but it just shows how you think in really life . you're not a saint so get a life or better still end your miserable existence and save some space for sencible people that needs the space. Am done with you mamm
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 3:10pm On May 19, 2015
K9blunt:
please Mr judge tell me were it is written that the marriage between the age gap is wrong. Instead of focusing on better and pressing issues like global warming , Nigerian politics and the over population crisis, you are here show casing your irredeemable stupidity here and forget this is a faceless forum were one can be shallow and witless but it just shows how you think in really life . you're not a saint so get a life or better still end your miserable existence and save some space for sencible people that needs the space. Am done with you mammoth

This how you come up looking more stupid than the person your accusing.

Global warmimg , political crisis....e.t.c. So if I ask you now you will tell me that you focus on those. My friend sit down!

Your trying too hard to look busy and give yourself a sense of worth. People like you are always the first to raise there hands in class even when they have no clue what the lecturer has been saying.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Mhizizzy(f): 4:12pm On May 19, 2015
Na u sabi

Wud oshiomole av married her if she was ugly too?

Fake guyz everywhere
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 7:31pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Na u sabi

Fake guyz everywhere

Sweety am no fake. Am real as they come.
That's why I take this stance and stand by it. Sorry if I come up as insulting.

I repeat one can condemn an act without condemning a person. #my stance #
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by kenex4ever(m): 9:13pm On May 19, 2015
MzNelly:
And so?

And so?

So?

You're actually acting like your opinion does matter, which is very hilarious.

So what if the marriage isn't about love?
So what if it's a business contract?

It's her choice, their choice.
And if a woman is willing to marry a man because of his money, it's her choice as well.

Over flogged piece of shît.
the.love of money has really eaten deep into the heart of women.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by kenex4ever(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Na u sabi

Fake guyz everywhere
so it's clearly beauty in exchange for money.
The world is going bad!
That's y girls of nowadays sleep with anything just to get job, modeling contract, role in a movie.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2015
kenex4ever:
the.love of money has really eaten deep into the heart of women.

Don't mind all this stupid girls! See even this one is here talking about contract marriage at her age.
You will mortgage your choice of life partner for what?..money.

Just because you see everyone doing it does not make it right.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by kenex4ever(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2015
ekemini84:

Don't mind all this stupid girls! See even this one is here talking about contract marriage at her age.
You will mortgage your choice of life partner for what?..money.

Just because you see everyone doing it does not make it right.
true! The other girl is saying what if the girl is ugly, will he want her. As if we r talking about the look, what we r saying is, it is bad for young girls to get married to their grand father's age mates just because of the love of money
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 20, 2015
SexyCeline:
Nairaland guys wunt kill us with daily bashing
sorry to deviate but i love those gold coins wey u wear for your ears.pls dash me one na cheesy
hehehe cheesy...
anyway u make sense ghan smiley
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 10:37am On May 20, 2015
kenex4ever:
true! The other girl is saying what if the girl is ugly, will he want her. As if we r talking about the look, what we r saying is, it is bad for young girls to get married to their grand father's age mates just because of the love of money

Ur is a proper thinking mind.
Take bow!
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 10:40am On May 20, 2015
lefulefu:

sorry to deviate but i love those gold coins wey u wear for your ears.pls dash me one na cheesy
hehehe cheesy...

Wetin she com talk now weh make sense?
I feel like dragging you by your cheap belt out of this thread. #ass licker#
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2015
From a light tone I was to a serz tone, none of this girlz seem to see anything wrong about it.

Instead they turn it round and make it about you.
Don't judge the person but comdemn the act for the message it sends to society and young girls. Is that asking for too much.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by SexyCeline(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2015
lefulefu:

hehehe cheesy...
come take dem naw.. Thanks though
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 20, 2015
ekemini84:

Wetin she com talk now weh make sense?
I feel like dragging you by your cheap belt out of this thread. #ass licker#
nothin corcern me wit wetin una dey argue cheesy
na her pix i dey admire while una dey vex dey throw blows cheesy
check her dp nah...
she no make sense?
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Z8(m): 11:33am On May 20, 2015
ekemini84:
I discussed this oshomole marriage thing with some female friends of mine and I was surprise the number of support I got in favour of this woman.

To me it reveals the predominant consciousness of many women in this day and age hence, the overwhelming support for her. The obssessesion for money by women for me is reaching near tipping point to say the least. I want someone to convince me that this marriage is about "love".

Many girls I spoke to seem not to see anything wrong with her actions- but when I asked them if they would marry the same man if he was broke?. ..well let's just say they laugh it off as joke!

I guess all is well that ends well.

Please what is wrong with her action? undecided educate us oh biko
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2015
lefulefu:

nothin corcern me wit wetin una dey argue cheesy
na her pix i dey admire while una dey vex dey throw blows cheesy
check her dp nah...
she no make sense?

OK free pass for you for ur honesty!
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 1:12pm On May 20, 2015
Z8:

Please what is wrong with her action? undecided educate us oh biko

There's nothing to educate. At certain age is either you know or you don't.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Z8(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2015
ekemini84:

There's nothing to educate. At certain age is either you know or you don't.
Bros that girl did not nothing wrong.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
Z8:

Bros that girl did not nothing wrong.

De here make pant de wear u!
Whenever "money" is mentioned ur likes of couse would loose their sense of sound judgement

If it was western press, they would have had the courage to tag it for what it truly is..because of the massage it sends out to the society.

Unlike you and your media who seem to be deficient in all things that lends character and sound judgment

#celebration of love indeed#
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by PrettyClare7(f): 7:15pm On May 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
na lie before? Nigerian girls are the worse type of girls you can ever date or marry.
biko kwa spare nigerian girls. If you have beef with any girl,kindly follow her up and deal with it. Do not generalise as if the females in your family are from planet jupiter
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Z8(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
ekemini84:

De here make pant de wear u!
Whenever "money" is mentioned ur likes of couse would loose their sense of sound judgement

If it was western press, they would have had the courage to tag it for what it truly is..because of the massage it sends out to the society.

Unlike you and your media who seem to be deficient in all things that lends character and sound judgment

#celebration of love indeed#

In the words of a wise man.. "Why you dey vex, why you dey vex, is it your money, is it your money ?" grin grin.

I never said that's is love, I said she did nothing wrong. Would you marry a girl face like burnt tyre? The gal don find "financial security". As a man you look for a "good" wife so you have a "secure family" How is that any different?
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 8:47pm On May 20, 2015
[quote author=Z8 post=33935433]

In the words of a wise man.. "Why you dey vex, why you dey vex, is it your money, is it your money ?" grin grin.

I never said that's is love, I said she did nothing wrong. Would you marry a girl face like burnt tyre? The gal don find "financial security". As a man you look for a "good" wife so you have a "secure family" How is that any different? [/quot
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2015
Z8:

I never said that's is love, I said she did nothing wrong. Would you marry a girl face like burnt tyre? The gal don find "financial security". As a man you look for a "good" wife so you have a "secure family" How is that any different?

Who come tell you say I de vex?
Naija no de ever see anything wrong weh money involve.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Z8(m): 10:37pm On May 20, 2015
ekemini84:

Who come tell you say I de vex?
Naija no de ever see anything wrong weh money involve.

You mention "wrong" twice now! Yet you can't explain what is wrong in what she did
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2015
Z8:

You mention "wrong" twice now! Yet you can't explain what is wrong in what she did

OK since you want my explanation here it is.
Assuming you understand that we live in a "society"
And in a society, even though we are free to make our own decision, those decision/our choice we make tell a story of some sought that people read thereby informing their own decisions/choices.

Her personal preference allows her to make her own decisions, but because of the kind of message it send to young adult in society, it will be better to condem it. If you say nothing is wrong with that, then ask yourself in all honesty would you give out your sister to an older man like oshomole in marriage?
Governor or not.

Chew on this also.. cases of "aristos" Dating young ladies, why do you think this Phenomenons keep gathering momentum by the day?. Well its simple, because by not condemning an act openly, we are indirectly collective approving it. Of course one can take the easy road, by arguing that its her body and its his money. But that does not stop it from being wrong morally.

Finally their is something called collective conscience which every member of society shares. It tells us what's right from what's not.

On a lighter note sha, if you fail to see anything wrong in this act, then don't be surprise if it soon become a trend in your society.Trust our money miss road politicians and desperate girls.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by sylaz(m): 11:42pm On May 20, 2015
The only thing I find disturbing is that not a single girl finds it disturbing compared to guys where some are for and others against.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2015
sylaz:
The only thing I find disturbing is that not a single girl finds it disturbing compared to guys where some are for and others against.

If it disturbing you, its a gud thing..it means your sense of morality is still in tact.

This whole event reveals further where we stand as society
Morally.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by ekemini84(m): 11:54pm On May 20, 2015
Don't always give into your greed; for in trying to gain more, one might actually be selling themselves less.
Re: Most Women Greed are just too Obviouse: Case Of Oshomole And Wife. by Raalsalghul: 12:34am On May 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When I opine and continually assert that the females on this forum are CALL GIRLS , they scream blue murder and play the victims. The girl you quoted just confirmed it.

Where are MULATTOCLARO and SEARCHING4LOVEE? Can you see this?
Wicked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn! / Closed / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.