Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? (13763 Views)

Should I Killed Any Christian As A Muslim(confused) / 'any Christian Indulging In These Listed Sins Is Already On His/her Way To Hell' / £100 To Any Christian Who Can Prove The Hindu God Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2015
Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory 9and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me." Mathew 4:9

In the above verse the devil is reported to have taken Jesus to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their glory, my question is does any christian in this section know where this mountain is located? Please remember we are speaking of a physical mountain here!

I want to do my vacation there while watching whether my neighbor's kids deliberately scratch my car.

Ishilove Frontpage

16 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Rilwayne001: 1:05pm On May 18, 2015
Space booked cool
Waiting for them to come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by otipoju(m): 1:06pm On May 18, 2015
Its definetely not physical

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by hahn(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2015
otipoju:

Yeah. Most likely imaginary

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2015
otipoju:

FAIL!

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Rilwayne001: 1:14pm On May 18, 2015
otipoju:
shocked
Please try another lie undecided

5 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by otipoju(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

shocked

Please try another lie undecided

What is the lie?

A...that a physical mountain exists that is tall enough to see all of the capital cities in the world at the same time?

B...that you think you have a brain but it is chalk that is inside?

I repeat that the mountain is not a physical mountain. and by this I mean that a mountain in itself that can give a birds eye view of all capital cities does not exist.If you had any desire to learn you would have said....kindly explain and not insinuate that I am lying.

To show you how silly you are.-
For the sake of argument,let us even assume that Jesus had been taken to a mountain top just on the fringes of the earths atmosphere,the best he would be able to see Physically would be a large portion of the earth and not its entirety.

Ogbeni use your brain..its not there for decoration.

The most plausible explanation is that Jesus was taken to a regular mountain and there he had a vision from Satan with instructions to do things in the physical...

When Isaiah was led to the prescence of God, it was a vision yet the angel touched his mouth.

Just the same way the Risen lord appeared to Saul in a vision that blinded him

And stephen saw a vision of the son of man seated at the right hand of the father just before he was stoned .

Or elijah prayed that the eyes of his servant be opened to see the legions of angels with drawn swords.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by smallrincowis16(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2015
lolsssssss they can't find any
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
otipoju:

What is the lie?

A...that a physical mountain exists that is tall enough to see all of the capital cities in the world at the same time?

I repeat that the mountain is not a physical mountain. If you had any desire to learn you would have said....kindly explain and not insinuate that I am lying.

No need to get frustrated this early, the bible reffered to a physocal palce, if it doesn't exit it means the bible was lying. Q.E.D

here is the response of a christian,

true2god:
The world, as at 2000yrs ago was not as developed as it is now. You can stand on a highest cliff and have a widest view of the earth. The writer of matthew is painting a picture here, and that is the glory of the world, which was shown to Jesus and to be given him as a gift, if only he bow down and worship the devil.

I know you are being sarcastic here, the bible had already made it clear that the earth is circullar and hanged on nothing (i.e on the space) and I have given you the bible verses that supports that claim.

https://www.nairaland.com/1862340/adams-60-cubit-height-claim/3#25653454

it is at-least more honest than what you are saying.

4 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Rilwayne001: 1:39pm On May 18, 2015
otipoju:

What is the lie?

That the mountain mentioned in the verse is not physical, you can as well lie that jesus is not physical.

Thats what the buybull claimed not me. And we ask, where is this mountain

What do you mean?

I repeat that the mountain is not a physical mountain. If you had any desire to learn you would have said....kindly explain and not insinuate that I am lying.

The preceeding verse said he was taken to a temple, is that temple also not physical?

To show you how silly you are...even if jesus had been taken to a mountain just on the fringes of tge earths atmosphere,the best he could see is still a portion of the earth and not its entirety.

Good that you are now trying to change your tone. Then, we ask, where is this mountain?

I'm using mine, you should use yours too undecided

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by otipoju(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2015
Rilwayne001:

That the mountain mentioned in the verse is not physical, you can as well lie that jesus is not physical.

Thats what the buybull claimed not me. And we ask, where is this mountain

What do you mean?

The preceeding verse said he was taken to a temple, is that temple also not physical?

Good that you are now trying to change your tone. Then, we ask, where is this mountain?

I'm using mine, you should use yours too undecided

That person you quoted is begging the question and a lazy thinker. 2000 years ago and today, there is no mountain that can show you the whole world.

How is he gonna breathe without oxygen mask on a mountain that has to be 100000 taller than mount Everest.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 2:04pm On May 18, 2015
Chie see as my christian friends just disappear, unah no want N100, 000 ni?

1 Like

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Ishilove: 2:12pm On May 18, 2015
It's not a physical mountain.

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Ishilove: 2:14pm On May 18, 2015
otipoju:

What is the lie?

I repeat that the mountain is not a physical mountain. and by this I mean that a mountain in itself that can give a birds eye view of all capital cities does not exist.If you had any desire to learn you would have said....kindly explain and not insinuate that I am lying.

To show you how silly you are...even if jesus had been taken to a mountain just on the fringes of the earths atmosphere,the best he could see is still a portion of the earth and not its entirety.

The most plausible explanation is that Jesus was taken to a regular mountain and there he had a vision from Satan with instructions to do things in the physical...

When Isaiah was led to the prescence of God, it was a vision yet the angel touched his mouth.

Just the same way the Risen lord appeared to Saul in a vision that blinded him

And stephen saw a vision of the son of man seated at the right hand of the father just before he was stoned .

Or elijah prayed that the eyes of his servant be opened to see the legions of angels with drawn swords.
This about explains it all

1 Like

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2015
Ishilove:

This about explains it all
If they can't understand it at this.. Nothing can make them agree....
Unless OP is an attention seeker which he most definitely is..

#I'MBack

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by freshPikin: 2:23pm On May 18, 2015
It wasn't a physical mountain.

The IGBO Jesus smoke for that desert strong...

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2015
Then the devil took him to the holy city, Jerusalem, to the highest point of the Temple, 6 and said, “If you are the Son of God, jump off! For the Scriptures say,

‘He will order his angels to protect you.
And they will hold you up with their hands
so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.’[a]”

7 Jesus responded, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the Lord your God.’

8 Next the devil t[b]ook him to the peak of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory.
9 “I will give it all to you,” he said, “if you will kneel down and worship me.”

10 “Get out of here, Satan,” Jesus told him. “For the Scriptures say,

‘You must worship the Lord your God
and serve only him.’[c]”

i don't see why anybody would resort to lying if they do not know the physical location of these mountain, remember all liars shall perish!

John Calvin believed the mountain to be physical not some sort of dreamy world!

5 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

If they can't understand it at this.. Nothing can make them agree....
Unless OP is an attention seeker which he most definitely is..

#I'MBack

grin grin grin grin

Once again the hyperboles of the bibles have been exposed for all to see, Jesus was being carried up and down by the devil, nowhere did it insinuate that it is a dreamy world, I don't seek attention from largely unknown anonymous quantities! If the bible was mistaken it would be easier for you to say it did so!

4 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Scholar8200(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2015
It is clearly stated in scripture that all the temptations took place while Jesus was in the Wilderness. Hence, the reference to both the Temple and Mountain were purely spiritual. Other samples of a similar occurence can be found in Ezekiel 8 and Ezekiel 36 (valley of dry bones). Prolonged fasting sans daily breaking (for those who know) exposes one to the spiritual realm easily where visions are the norm.(the word guides believers in recognising the source of those visions). A biblical study on visions will reveal that most visions suggest a course of action.

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2015
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin

Once again the hyperboles of the bibles have been exposed for all to see, Jesus was being carried up and down by the devil, nowhere did it insinuate that it is a dreamy world, I don't seek attention from largely unknown anonymous quantities! If the bible was mistaken it would be easier for you to say it did so!

Believe me, you really can't understand the things of the Lord.. Here's to further complicate issues for you, but if you're smart you'd see the truth beyond my Deception..

In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Isiah Ch 6:1 (ESV)

Then John says
No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.John Ch 1:18 (ESV)

I'd expect your smart ass to decipher the Trivia above, that's if you are really smart..
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2015
Scholar8200:
It is clearly stated in scripture that all the temptations took place while Jesus was in the Wilderness. Hence, the reference to both the Temple and Mountain were purely spiritual. Other samples of a similar occurence can be found in Ezekiel 8 and Ezekiel 36 (valley of dry bones). Prolonged fasting sans daily breaking (for those who know) exposes one to the spiritual realm easily where visions are the norm.(the word guides believers in recognizing the source of those visions). A biblical study on visions will reveal that most visions suggest a course of action.

Believe me, he still won't understand..

1 Like

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On May 18, 2015
vedaxcool:
Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory 9and he said to Him, "All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me." Mathew 4:9

In the above verse the devil is reported to have taken Jesus to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their glory, my question is does any christian in this section know where this mountain is located? Please remember we are speaking of a physical mountain here!

I want to do my vacation there while watching whether my neighbor's kids deliberately scratch my car.

Ishilove Frontpage

The story is a figurative one.

Jesus was tempted by satan is a figurative story to show what a firstfruit will pass through on his way to personal apotheosis.

Psalm 78:2
I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Ishilove: 3:08pm On May 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

The story is an figurative.

Jesus was tempted by satan is a figurative story to show what a true child of God will pass through on his way to personal apotheosis.

Psalm 78:2
I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
'a figurative'

Ibon!!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by malvisguy212: 3:10pm On May 18, 2015
Scholar8200:
It is clearly stated in scripture that all the temptations took place while Jesus was in the Wilderness. Hence, the reference to both the Temple and Mountain were purely spiritual. Other samples of a similar occurence can be found in Ezekiel 8 and Ezekiel 36 (valley of dry bones). Prolonged fasting sans daily breaking (for those who know) exposes one to the spiritual realm easily where visions are the norm.(the word guides believers in recognising the source of those visions). A biblical study on visions will reveal that most visions suggest a course of action.
Weldon bro.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Weah96: 3:14pm On May 18, 2015
otipoju:

How is he gonna breathe without oxygen mask on a mountain that has to be 100000 taller than mount Everest.

You should have asked this when he was walking on the ocean using his legs, or feeding one million people with 2 baby fish.

Someone who created oxygen and mountains can do what the FCK he wants.

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by Sparkles003(f): 3:14pm On May 18, 2015
pm me i will take you there,but you pay first before service.
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 3:17pm On May 18, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

Believe me, you really can't understand the things of the Lord.. Here's to further complicate issues for you, but if you're smart you'd see the truth beyond my Deception..

In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. Isiah Ch 6:1 (ESV)

Then John says
No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father’s side, he has made him known.John Ch 1:18 (ESV)

I'd expect your smart ass to decipher the Trivia above, that's if you are really smart..

What you too don't know where the mountain is? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2015
Scholar8200:

Chie, so mathew couldn't express himself clearly?

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2015
vedaxcool:

What you too don't know where the mountain is? grin grin grin

You're even dumber than I thought...

2 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2015
Weah96:

[size=18pt]You should have asked this when he was walking on the ocean using his legs, or feeding one million people with 2 baby fish.

Someone who created oxygen and mountains can do what the FCK he wants.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e don pari
Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 3:20pm On May 18, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

You're even dumber than I thought...

FRUSTRATION ALERT!!!! NO BE ME TALK AM, NA THE BIBLE! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? by vedaxcool(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2015
Sparkles003:
pm me i will take you there,but you pay first before service.

BARAWO ALERT!!! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"? / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.