Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) (92969 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by didactic70: 6:29pm On May 19, 2015
What is d guy still doing walking d street?He should be apprehended n made to pay for his past nefarious acts.Or other people would one day commit more n still claim 2 be saved n will go scot-free.

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by kilokeys(m): 6:30pm On May 19, 2015
and for all those he killed nko?

he deserves to be in jail.. as a forgiven man though..

to preach to fellow prisoners on death row
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by EbolaParasite: 6:31pm On May 19, 2015
davien:
According to the bible(specifically revelation), those that were killed unjustly cry out to "god" for vengeance, does that mean his won't take place and those lives would get no retribution?

Ultimately this would mean "god" wasn't just as it turned a blind eye to those killed then also decided to render mercy to the killer instead on the account of acknowledging his existence only....

Imagine a human court run in this manner, where your crimes are instantly forgiven if you "honour" the judge,would you find such a system just?

It leaves a lot to be answered you know. Basically, this guy that "wasted" a lot of lives and became "Born Again" will go to heaven but anyone that does not accept Christ "even though you are good person throughout your life" will not make heaven. I am confused.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by visapayless: 6:31pm On May 19, 2015
soon he will become house of rep member. chai only naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by felifeli: 6:34pm On May 19, 2015
Sho . Why is he still alive ? Why has he not faced firing squad since ? This Nigeria is useless. A confessed armed robber and murderer is roaming free in the street and even claiming pastor.
From now on I stay clear of Redeem church . Mschew.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by bishopcarterIV: 6:35pm On May 19, 2015
Payback Time !!!
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Petra23(f): 6:37pm On May 19, 2015
He was smart enough to venture into a better business knowing church business pays better and more secured...Pastor Onyemeni obie

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by emmyw(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
NUC Accreditation Results For All
Nigerian Universities-See List Here

http://www.ngschoolz.com/nuc-accreditation-results-for-all-nigerian-universities-see-list-here/
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by italo: 6:38pm On May 19, 2015
davien:
According to the bible(specifically revelation), those that were killed unjustly cry out to "god" for vengeance, does that mean his won't take place and those lives would get no retribution?

Ultimately this would mean "god" wasn't just as it turned a blind eye to those killed then also decided to render mercy to the killer instead on the account of acknowledging his existence only....

Imagine a human court run in this manner, where your crimes are instantly forgiven if you "honour" the judge,would you find such a system just?

According to the Catholic Church, we pay for all our sins, in this life, in the next, or both...regardless of whether God forgives us or not.

A biblical example is David who was forgiven, yet punished with the death of his son.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by BlueMagic2(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
Nigerians are always gullible, especially when it comes to religion.

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by esere826: 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
We’re sure it is no longer news that once upon a time notorious armed robber that terrorized the whole nation like a violent of hurricane, Shina Rambo is now a born again Christian and he is not just a man of God but a staunch member of The Redeemed Christian Church of God-RCCG.

According to sources, Pastor Shina Rambo is one of the ministers of God that presided at the just concluded crusade titled Pain After Gain-Lesson For Wrong Choices and held at RCCG King’s Palace opposite Diamond Bank, Lagere Ile-Ife, Osun State last Friday, May 8th, 2015

The crusade which kicked off around 9pm was like a special vigil night and had in attendance tumultuous crowd as well as a traditional ruler, HRM Moses Fabusuyi and top ministers of God such as Pastors Rotimi Williams, Lincton Timothy, Tobi Okunola and so on.

We learnt the crusade was sponsored by the Crest Group and the peak of it was the confession of Pastor Shina Rambo who told the congregation of how he had wasted so many souls including pounding day old babies for rituals during his robbery days.

Now, these are the kind of testimonies i don't feel comfortable with

it almost sounds boastful and quite spiteful to the victims.
he could as well give gory details of how he rap.ed someones wife seated in the audience

In such a mix of audience, he could simply say that he did terrible things, and not bombard us with the details of how he went about doing them.

If he goes envangelizing to a specific group of ritualists or wannabe criminals, he could then reveal reveal such details to them
in order to make them understand that crime does not pay

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by boolet: 6:41pm On May 19, 2015
He's still a robber, he's only changed his means. Now he's robbing innocent people of their hard-earned money through self-acclaimed gospel proclamation.
ajalaolanr:

The sin in mocking God's work in a man's life is worse than armed robbery!
Leave judgement for God my friend!
teeowl:
Nonsense... He should still be in Jail.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by kestolove95(m): 6:42pm On May 19, 2015
Change has really cum
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by onatisi(m): 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
Firstly ,according to information ,shina rambo is DEAD but if this guy says he is shina rambo then goodluck to him . Secondly ,it is only in nigeria that someone confesses to murder of innocent babies ,killing of innocent ppl and robbing them AND YET HE IS CELEBRATED once he claims he has repented !!!!! This will only encourage criminals to commit heinous crime since they know once they say they are born again,the society will warmly welcome them back regardless of the havoc they have wreck on so many ppls lives .

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by italo: 6:43pm On May 19, 2015
EbolaParasite:

It leaves a lot to be answered you know. Basically, this guy that "wasted" a lot of lives and became "Born Again" will go to heaven but anyone that does not accept Christ "even though you are good person throughout your life" will not make heaven. I am confused.

Who told you he is assured of heaven?

Who told you good people who don't accept Christ will go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by loomer: 6:44pm On May 19, 2015
The question I wan ask be say, did he go to jail for all his crimes or him just repent and the nation allow am?
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 19, 2015
YEP

That's my church.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Kingsasian(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2015
After wasting the lives of innocent people and sending them to hell you are now a pastor. God please do not let us fall victim to evil men that will later repent.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2015
herald9:
[/s]

Bla bla bla bla black
How do you know God has forgiven him?
Because you feel so?

If you learnt that a person that killed your dad and stole your school fees is now a pastor, would you let him lay hands on you?

One of the hardest things a Christian learns is that God offers forgiveness to everyone who accepts it.

A certain woman was jailed for helping Jews escape her native Netherlands during the occupation of that country by the Hitler government in 1944. Not only was she jailed...many other members of her extended family (she was a spinster) were jailed too. Her father, and sister died in the prisons. One of her nephews also died. She was eventually freed by 1945.

Years later...she met the man who told the authorities about her activities with the Jews. She forgave him. She also later met the commandant of one of the prison camps she was sent to, as well as a guard...who became a Christian through her ministry.And no...she did not do it easily. It was tough. But she forgave...because Christ commands us to forgive others...even as we have been forgiven for our sins by the Lord himself.

Because that is one of the many ways humans are made aware of the nature of God...through the activities of His Children showing his love in faithful obedience.

I know how much God has forgiven me...so if someone hurts me(and yes, I have been hurt by many people)..I will not do it happily...but I would forgive . With God's help...because he commands it.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Skoopy(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2015
davien:

@bolded: because you wanted to fault God, you choosed to turn a blind eye on capital letters. God is watching.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2015
Shits everywhere in the country. A notorious armed robber became a pastor overnight and his sins are all forgiven simply because he changed his title. So no trials whatsoever and the lives and properties lost during his tenure as an armed robber is gone and justice is buried.

I weep for this country
A country celebrating thieves, murderers, et al
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
The businessman just moved into a new business...
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by EbolaParasite: 6:52pm On May 19, 2015
italo:

Who told you he is assured of heaven?

Who told you good people who don't accept Christ will go to hell?

As far as I know/have been told, if the guy "former robber/murderer" is really born again and remains that way, he will go to heaven.
Also "they" say you can't make heaven unless you accept Christ which means even if you are the most moral person, kind, gentle, caring, loving, can't hurt a fly kinda person, you won't make heaven unless you accept Christ. That's what I have been told
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Amynature(f): 6:53pm On May 19, 2015
God is a merciful God, he uses who so ever he wants to use to bring glory hs name. May his name be praise frever.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by EbolaParasite: 6:57pm On May 19, 2015
bushdoc9919:

One of the hardest things a Christian learns is that God offers forgiveness to everyone who accepts it.

A certain woman was jailed for helping Jews escape her native Netherlands during the occupation of that country by the Hitler government in 1944. Not only was she jailed...many other members of her extended family (she was a spinster) were jailed too. Her father, and sister died in the prisons. One of her nephews also died. She was eventually freed by 1945.

Years later...she met the man who told the authorities about her activities with the Jews. She forgave him. She also later met the commandant of one of the prison camps she was sent to, as well as a guard...who became a Christian through her ministry.And no...she did not do it easily. It was tough. But she forgave...because Christ commands us to forgive others...even as we have been forgiven for our sins by the Lord himself.

Because that is one of the many ways humans are made aware of the nature of God...through the activities of His Children showing his love in faithful obedience.

I know how much God has forgiven me...so if someone hurts me(and yes, I have been hurt by many people)..I will not do it happily...but I would forgive . With God's help...because he commands it.

Basically if a Boko Haram member that has killed several people repents and genuinely asks for forgiveness, he will make heaven abi?
On the other hand, a common man that has never killed anyone or committed any heinous crime but simply drank beer and had pre-marital sex and died before repenting will go to hell? I am lost.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by dnative(m): 7:00pm On May 19, 2015
shouldn't he be doing hard time
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Basically if a Boko Haram member that has killed several people repents and genuinely asks for forgiveness, he will make heaven abi?
On the other hand, a common man that has never killed anyone or committed any heinous crime but simply drank beer and had pre-marital sex and died before repenting will go to hell? I am lost.
God works in mysterious ways wink.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by nelsonoba: 7:04pm On May 19, 2015
davien:

Let's pretend you've never read about the story of Apostle Paul in the bible, a man who was so notorious for jailing and killing innocent christians until he had an encounter with Jesus Christ while on his way to Damascus to persecute the christians there.

This same man repented and turned away from his sins and later became the greatest Apostle we know of today. He was used by God to do a lot of great things that even people like Apostles Peter and John who were with Jesus as his disciples didn't even accomplish.

Moral: God does not run a democracy where popular opinions determine what is 'right' or not. God killed His own beloved son Jesus on the cross for just one reason - so that sinners can identify with the punishment/death of Jesus and be saved.

The punishment/payment for Shina Rambo's sins have already been taken by Jesus Christ when he died on the cross for all who will choose to believe in Him, and that is why IT WILL BE A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE FOR GOD TO REFUSE TO FORGIVE HIM THE DAY HE REPENTED AND ASKED FOR FORGIVENESS.

God is a just God, and He will not demand double payment for an offence. Jesus paid for our sins, and that is the ONLY REASON why we don't have to pay for them again IF WE GENUINELY REPENT AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS.

If a man refuses to accept the payment made on his behalf by Jesus Christ on the cross, then that person has to pay for his own sins by himself......and the ultimate place to pay for your sins is in Hell. The sad thing is that if you choose to pay for your sins by yourself in hell, you can never finish paying for it, that is why Jesus said the fire in hell never goes out and those who go there are damned forever.

The choice is simple; take the easy path by accepting Jesus' payment on your behalf, or pay for your sins by yourself. I know Shina Rambo took the easy path.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by adejaresalami1(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2015
both palstore and harm rubber are the sayme :Pboth palstore and harm rubber are the sayme
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by stag: 7:06pm On May 19, 2015
These posters be arguing what they know nothing about undecided

@topic: So much for law of Karma!
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by tartar9(m): 7:09pm On May 19, 2015
he has learnt his lesson,play it safe.safe robbery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat / Jesus Was A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.