Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) (92970 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Arrives Cyprus For A Crusade (Photos) / Prophet Anointed Andrew (SEER 1) Pulled Crowd In Zambian Crusade (Photos) / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Crixina(f): 3:43am On May 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What's the difference anyway? undecided One is armed the other isn't, in fact i advise more armed robbers to turn to pastors. Pastorprenuership is a very lucrative business, there is an enmass poll of gullible people to tap from.
i'm quoting you for two reasons,
your signature again and

your post... true.

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Crixina(f): 3:45am On May 20, 2015
Slickest:
.....And he still bears shina rambo? Well, what happened 2d law? Has he been prosecuted 4his past crimes?
no it doesn't that way in Nigeria, he is suddenly born again, so old things are passed away.

halleluyah! Nigeria!
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by jabourne4u(m): 4:51am On May 20, 2015
davien:
According to the bible(specifically revelation), those that were killed unjustly cry out to "god" for vengeance, does that mean his won't take place and those lives would get no retribution?

Ultimately this would mean "god" wasn't just as it turned a blind eye to those killed then also decided to render mercy to the killer instead on the account of acknowledging his existence only....

Imagine a human court run in this manner, where your crimes are instantly forgiven if you "honour" the judge,would you find such a system just?
No bro,what happen to David In d bible wen he slept with his servant's wife n sent d minute to fore front of war later.The son that cherished after his prayer n fasting died upon beggn for forgvness n upon him king wearing rag clothes.So,u never knew what Pstor Shina Rambo is nursing In his closet despite askn 4forgiveness.God is never unjust bro.u will definitely pay4. Wat u sow* my God 4gv us our misdeed.I'm not worthy either bt his grace n mercy I'm still alive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by obiak4(m): 5:50am On May 20, 2015
seemples:

Same thing that happened to my hypothetical relative.
hmmmm I gerrit
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by italo: 5:55am On May 20, 2015
EbolaParasite:

Eh, all the pastors in Nigeria

and it's in the holy book.

Those "pastors" are impostors. The one body that Jesus gave authority to teach in his name is The Catholic Church, which compiled the same Bible that these impostors bastardize.

Listen to God as he speaks through scripture and his Catholic Church below, and see the consistency of truth:

Romans 2

14 When Gentiles, who do not possess the law, do instinctively what the law requires, these, though not having the law, are a law to themselves. 15 They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, to which their own conscience also bears witness; and their conflicting thoughts will accuse or perhaps excuse them 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God, through Jesus Christ, will judge the secret thoughts of all.

Catechism of the Catholic Church

"Outside the Church there is no salvation"

846 How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers? Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body:

Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it.

847 This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men."
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by italo: 6:13am On May 20, 2015
EbolaParasite:

I respectfully disagree. If i live a good and moral life, i will make heaven whether or not i accept Christ. If your statement is true, then all our ancestors that never knew Christ simply because they had no contact with the white man are all in Hell? I disagree.

If you willfully reject Christ by your own making, you will not enter Christ's home (heaven) whether you do good or not.

Our ancestors never knew Christ, so they will be judged with their conscience.

Two different things.

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by davien(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2015
FAJFARM:

Don't write God's name with small letter again
"god"

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Reference(m): 7:16am On May 20, 2015
Idrismusty97:
What's the difference anyway? undecided One is armed the other isn't, in fact i advise more armed robbers to turn to pastors. Pastorprenuership is a very lucrative business, there is an enmass poll of gullible people to tap from.

So it will have been better for him to continue to rob and kill because of your morbid fear of christianity. For your information Christianity is not just another religion, it is life itself. It is the power to change a man to what he and others will never have expected. The man was dead in sins and has come alive again in Christ and is bringing others to life with his message and that life means joy and peace. Peace that can never be taken away from him and those around him. Much more joy and peace than your religion can ever dream of offering. We are satisfied with the God we serve and the way He goes about doing things to the betterment of all humanity.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by MightySparrow: 7:53am On May 20, 2015
olayincar:
Dat's hw GOD works

Especially, the Christian God. In some quarter he would be changed to become a terrorist ring - leader.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:10am On May 20, 2015
EbolaParasite:

I respectfully disagree. If i live a good and moral life, i will make heaven whether or not i accept Christ. If your statement is true, then all our ancestors that never knew Christ simply because they had no contact with the white man are all in Hell? I disagree.
It is true that our ancestors never knew Christ; they will be judged by their conscience because they are ignorant of the knowledge of Christ- no one told them about Christ. The scripture says : At the time of ignorant God overlooks smiley However, it does not cover this present generation so long you've heard the gospel of Christ but choose not to accept him, you're condemned already. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Rexyl(m): 8:33am On May 20, 2015
As God calls all people to genuine repentance and to amend their broken relationships with him. He is ready to use anybody who is willing to surrender his life to him. God uses the foolish things of the earth to confound the wise, and his way humans will find difficult to understand except they are led and taught by his Spirit.

He seeks to redeem and save sinners even the most miserable criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by mrofficial(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2015
Why does he still bear Shina Rambo?
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Rexyl(m): 8:43am On May 20, 2015
MightySparrow:

Especially, the Christian God. In some quarter he would be changed to become a terrorist ring - leader.

If your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more. Your opinion about God you do not understand will always plunge you into confusion.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by logica(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

No mind am jare the guy is a liar, do you know how many police officer shina Rambo killed in 1993, so police will come leave am because he turned pastor. Shina Rambo was killed in 1995 in a shotout with police. I remember everyone was relieve. Even if he miraculously came back to life, he will be in his 60s. The real Rambo once jacked my father's E280 Benz, he pistol whip my uncle for begging. He was in his 40s in 1993. So how him come look this Young now I no understand.
Thing is, many armed robbers capitalized on the name and started using it back then. There were many Shina Rambos; and he died many times. Although it appears the "real" guy had been traced to Benin Republic sometime back and through cooperation with the Benin police was killed.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Rexyl(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2015
mrofficial:
Why does he still bear Shina Rambo?

Name is about physical recognition - an identity. His salvation is his testimony, and that's what concerns God about his life.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by drviktor2(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2015
God irrespect accusation people giving to this man, change my life to suit your way, and let me know you before I die
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by dapsonlou(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2015
logica:
Thing is, many armed robbers capitalized on the name and started using it back then. There were many Shina Rambos; and he died many times. Although it appears the "real" guy had been traced to Benin Republic sometime back and through cooperation with the Benin police was killed.

Meaning this guy is a fake pastor as well as fake robber. How can anyone follow a guy who admitted pounding babies for ritual, just because he claim to be a man of God
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by boobookitty: 10:14am On May 20, 2015
dapsonlou:

Meaning this guy is a fake pastor as well as fake robber. How can anyone follow a guy who admitted pounding babies for ritual, just because he claim to be a man of God

If he is truly called by God, He will raise followers for him smiley
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by akigbemaru: 10:17am On May 20, 2015
shina rambo crusade
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by boobookitty: 10:18am On May 20, 2015
Our God is a merciful God
His Grace is sufficient for us all
He does as He pleases and it might not make sense to us but He knows best
All those who think they are in the position to judge Pastor Shina Rambo are just ignorant undecided
No matter what you guys say,His will will be done grin
His judgment is with God just like ours tongue

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2015
davien:
For your information young man.....karma is not justice....you may like how it sounds that actions in previous lives bear consequences in "the next",but that isn't justice in the sense that in the concept of karma a whole new person is faulted for a supposed previous offense and whatever state one finds him/herself in is his/her karma... ...so in essence the state of going about free for the pastor is and always has been his supposed "karma".... undecided

Note : I don't believe in the concept of karma

You clearly misunderstood the laws of karma, or maybe the information you got was in accurate. Either way I will take time to explain it to you hut not today, I am at work and have a lot on my plate.
You cannot understand the perfectly of the laws that guide this great creation without fully understanding the laws of karma fully.

Most men who perpetuate evil in the world have no understanding of karma or they choose not to believe, but even at that they will feel the returning effects of their actions for ignorance is not an excuse.
If a man says I don't believe there are stars or that the sun is hot, when the sun shines does his disbelief spare him from the suns heat? No it doesn't! The law of karma like all spiritual laws are automatic in their justice, hence incorruptible and eternal. They cannot be bargained with as they only bring to everyone what he or she produced in form of thoughts, words or actions.
So my friend whether you choose to believe that you are accountable for your actions hence living a better life or you choose to believe that on Sunday when u dance, pay tithe and scream in tongues that you are washed of all your crime is irrelevant as the laws where in existence before you and I and will co.tinue to be after us.
Good day
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by gbengus26(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2015
God is a merciful God that ready to take you back any time you ready to his will, brethren confess your sin before it will too late for you.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by nelsonoba: 11:38am On May 20, 2015
davien:
wow, just wow....lol

I'm not a Christian so you can drop the "if you think god..." and I'm not among the lot of "follow the leader" so your biblical story is out of place for me...

You could either tell me you don't know about the question I asked, ignore or just tell me the answer if you have one...

My dear young man, I've been a christian long enough to know when somebody is asking a question about God because the person is genuinely seeking for answers, and when somebody is asking a question because he wants to "spite the christian belief". I've seen many people like you who like to try countering what i tell them about God by "asking" 'if there is a God like you are saying, then why is there poverty in Africa? why are there wars? why do innocent people die? etc etc'

The fact is this; your problem is not with the question you asked, your problem is with Jesus Christ and what he represents!!

You don't believe in Jesus because you don't think you like what He represents. You don't like what you think He represents because you feel going by what He represents would 'restrict' your freedom to do whatever you want to do in life. You just want to be 'free' and not accountable to anybody but yourself alone in life.

You really must think you're the wise guy here, and the "so-called" christians or "follow-the-leader" people as you had put it are the foolish guys.

In your "absolute wisdom", you have failed to ask yourself a few important questions about life;
1) where did you come from?
2) were you created by God or you are an ape that evolved?
3) If you were created by a God that exists, then what is His reason for creating you?
4) If you're an ape that evolved, then who created your "parent ape" you evolved from?
5) If you were created by a God, then do you think He would not have His own rules by which you should live/operate your life just like product manufacturers write manuals for operating their products?
6) If you know you were created by God, then do you not think there's more to life than just eat food, grow up, go to school, get a job, marry and have kids, buy houses & properties & cars, collect chieftaincy titles or political titles, get old and die?
7) If you someday decide to go on a 2-week vacation to some exotic holiday destination that you've never been to before, maybe like some Island in the Carribbean, you would naturally want to do a little research and ask a few questions about the place you are going to spend 2-weeks of your life. But you know you will die someday and leave this earth, yet your "absolute wisdom" has not prompted you to ask genuine questions to know where you will spend not just 2weeks.......but eternity!??

I know you think you can afford to live your life as you please and not give a damn about all those "christian bullshyte", but I keep telling people this one thing; THERE IS NO UNBELIEVER IN HELL. WHEN PEOPLE DIE, THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU DO ENDS! THERE IS JUDGEMENT, AND HEAVEN OR HELL ARE THE ONLY TWO POSSIBLE OUTCOMES OF THAT JUDGEMENT. ONLY A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, NOT YOUR BIG GRAMMAR OR PHILOSOPHICAL PROWESS!!

When people stand before God and they suddenly realize that life was a priviledge given by God.

If you are really as smart or wise as you think, you will sit down and tell yourself the truth - that you must answer all of those questions of life before you die. Trust me, you don't want to die with uncertainty surrounding your eternity......you won't like it. This is not a threat. I have only just told you the harsh truth in the mildest form possible.
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by boobookitty: 11:59am On May 20, 2015
Lool, Heavenly Drama smiley
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by davien(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2015
nelsonoba:

My dear young man, I've been a christian long enough to know when somebody is asking a question about God because the person is genuinely seeking for answers, and when somebody is asking a question because he wants to "spite the christian belief". I've seen many people like you who like to try countering what i tell them about God by "asking" 'if there is a God like you are saying, then why is there poverty in Africa? why are there wars? why do innocent people die? etc etc'

The fact is this; your problem is not with the question you asked, your problem is with Jesus Christ and what he represents!!

You don't believe in Jesus because you don't think you like what He represents. You don't like what you think He represents because you feel going by what He represents would 'restrict' your freedom to do whatever you want to do in life. You just want to be 'free' and not accountable to anybody but yourself alone in life.

You really must think you're the wise guy here, and the "so-called" christians or "follow-the-leader" people as you had put it are the foolish guys.

In your "absolute wisdom", you have failed to ask yourself a few important questions about life;
1) where did you come from?
2) were you created by God or you are an ape that evolved?
3) If you were created by a God that exists, then what is His reason for creating you?
4) If you're an ape that evolved, then who created your "parent ape" you evolved from?
5) If you were created by a God, then do you think He would not have His own rules by which you should live/operate your life just like product manufacturers write manuals for operating their products?
6) If you know you were created by God, then do you not think there's more to life than just eat food, grow up, go to school, get a job, marry and have kids, buy houses & properties & cars, collect chieftaincy titles or political titles, get old and die?
7) If you someday decide to go on a 2-week vacation to some exotic holiday destination that you've never been to before, maybe like some Island in the Carribbean, you would naturally want to do a little research and ask a few questions about the place you are going to spend 2-weeks of your life. But you know you will die someday and leave this earth, yet your "absolute wisdom" has not prompted you to ask genuine questions to know where you will spend not just 2weeks.......but eternity!??

I know you think you can afford to live your life as you please and not give a damn about all those "christian bullshyte", but I keep telling people this one thing; THERE IS NO UNBELIEVER IN HELL. WHEN PEOPLE DIE, THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU DO ENDS! THERE IS JUDGEMENT, AND HEAVEN OR HELL ARE THE ONLY TWO POSSIBLE OUTCOMES OF THAT JUDGEMENT. ONLY A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST CAN SAVE YOU ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT, NOT YOUR BIG GRAMMAR OR PHILOSOPHICAL PROWESS!!

When people stand before God and they suddenly realize that life was a priviledge given by God.

If you are really as smart or wise as you think, you will sit down and tell yourself the truth - that you must answer all of those questions of life before you die. Trust me, you don't want to die with uncertainty surrounding your eternity......you won't like it. This is not a threat. I have only just told you the harsh truth in the mildest form possible.
You seem to be genuinely interested in my atheism....I appreciate the sincere gesture but I don't "hate what jesus represents"..I'm only engaging minds to think outside the constrains of religion....
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:43pm On May 20, 2015
Y not Gain afta Pain?

Dun undstnd!
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by mamadsquare: 1:58pm On May 20, 2015
dont8:
This guy is never the Shina Rambo, he just keyed-in into the name to make brisk business as 'Pastorpreneur' as you have put it.
Bros, your head dey there.
My pastor through some ridiculous searching invited this guy last year to our church for a crusade. What he was preaching was incoherent and far from the theme of the crusade. Just talking gibberish. When he was talking about his so called 'past' it was without remorse and he was talking about it like he would love to relive it.
He was boastful of how he now has rapports with D.P.O's and all.
While he was there, a teenage girl was taking a picture of him and he flared up, saying he could say the phone should stop working and it would be so.
At a point, he said we she go out of the covered place we were to see a sign on the face of the sky and lo, it was the moon coming out, around 6.30pm, what's the sign there?
He was there that day with a P.A, a man that has bleached his skin.
The guy na hustler.
Check the name out on google and you will only see pictures of him when he became a 'pastor', no picture of before.
People like me and even the pastor and ministers realized he was fake but they can't talk openly with the congregation about it.

1 Like

Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by pasol4real(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2015
Ah,with gmb now president am sure he will go bk to jail n mite even be hanged,for his past crimes.

Or hav u guies forgotten he is gud at punishing ppl for past crimes?
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by threadstone(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2015
Lest we forget, the punishment for armed robbery is death. How this GUY got 12 years alone (during our famous military era) beats me.

Are u pondering what im pondering
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:03pm On May 20, 2015
italo:

Those "pastors" are impostors. The one body that Jesus gave authority to teach in his name is The Catholic Church, which compiled the same Bible that these impostors bastardize.

Listen to God as he speaks through scripture and his Catholic Church below, and see the consistency of truth:

Romans 2

14 When Gentiles, who do not possess the law, do instinctively what the law requires, these, though not having the law, are a law to themselves. 15 They show that what the law requires is written on their hearts, to which their own conscience also bears witness; and their conflicting thoughts will accuse or perhaps excuse them 16 on the day when, according to my gospel, God, through Jesus Christ, will judge the secret thoughts of all.

Catechism of the Catholic Church

"Outside the Church there is no salvation"

846 How are we to understand this affirmation, often repeated by the Church Fathers? Re-formulated positively, it means that all salvation comes from Christ the Head through the Church which is his Body:

Basing itself on Scripture and Tradition, the Council teaches that the Church, a pilgrim now on earth, is necessary for salvation: the one Christ is the mediator and the way of salvation; he is present to us in his body which is the Church. He himself explicitly asserted the necessity of faith and Baptism, and thereby affirmed at the same time the necessity of the Church which men enter through Baptism as through a door. Hence they could not be saved who, knowing that the Catholic Church was founded as necessary by God through Christ, would refuse either to enter it or to remain in it.

847 This affirmation is not aimed at those who, through no fault of their own, do not know Christ and his Church:

Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience - those too may achieve eternal salvation.

848 "Although in ways known to himself God can lead those who, through no fault of their own, are ignorant of the Gospel, to that faith without which it is impossible to please him, the Church still has the obligation and also the sacred right to evangelize all men."

You say those pastors are impostors and you believe every single word that the Catholic compilers put forth? Since the compilers of the book were HUMANS, isn't it possible that their own AGENDA may have been added? Or they are infallible because they were WHITE
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:07pm On May 20, 2015
italo:

If you willfully reject Christ by your own making, you will not enter Christ's home (heaven) whether you do good or not.

Our ancestors never knew Christ, so they will be judged with their conscience.

Two different things.

So all man isn't equal? Why was the gospel preached to the westerners but not our ancestors? Agreed, there were no planes to spread the word back then. Does God hate Africans? Why didn't the gospel get here. Why did it have to get here through slavery and colonization? How come our ancestors believed in other deities? Where did they get that from? IF all MAN is created equal, WHY SHOULD SOME PEOPLE GET A FREE PASS BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET THE GOSPEL?
Re: Shina Rambo, Notorious Armed Robber Turned Pastor, Hosts Crusade (photos) by EbolaParasite: 2:11pm On May 20, 2015
Lilimax:
It is true that our ancestors never knew Christ; they will be judged by their conscience because they are ignorant of the knowledge of Christ- no one told them about Christ. The scripture says : At the time of ignorant God overlooks smiley However, it does not cover this present generation so long you've heard the gospel of Christ but choose not to accept him, you're condemned already. smiley

Wrong wrong wrong. This is just human interpretation. ALL MAN IS EQUAL. Since all man is equal, no one will get a free pass. You can't tell me that they will simply make heaven because they didn't know Christ. Are you saying that fornicators, murders, thieves who came before Christ will make heaven because they didn't get the gospel?
I am waiting for someone who has the real answers because you guys are just interpreting based on personal OPINION and not facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bridal Train Sent Out By A Pastor Over Indecent Dressing During Wedding In Edo / Where To Get Spiritual Wealth And Become A Multi - Billionaire. Bahuleya Sampat / Jesus Was A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.