Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (98666 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Wife Forces Husband's Lover To March Naked After Catching Them In Bed Live Video / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by gbengus26(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2015
She need deliverance
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by gbengus26(m): 9:28pm On May 19, 2015
That is too much for couple to be have sex 8 times in a day.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Jyde89: 10:20pm On May 19, 2015
babadee1:

The pastor is right, a married couple can have sex anywhere and at any time.
even in public, respect your community; but most of all respect your maker.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by phrezzz: 10:21pm On May 19, 2015
liquidsnake:

Couldn't stop laughing at you stupidity. Your story doesnt add up. If ever you were married, you wouldn't have refer to your spouse as "the girl". Either you lack manners and respect for your "wife" or you are absolutely full of bullsh*t.
Even if she was the incredible nympho_ you portray her to be, you should respect her at all times. At least she is enjoying herself with you and not with another man. Which is rare, very, for a nympho_. I think you are full of bullsh*t.

Another thing, did the pastor announced to you in the hearing of the whole church that you should go and be fruitful? Or did he tell you this privately? If privately why did he have to book another appointment to explain what he meant when he could have told you that there and then?

Man, you are full of it.

And to all those who swallowed you badly spurned tale, line hook and sinker, I guess there was a reason why the word numskull was created.
BOOM!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Onyiido: 10:26pm On May 19, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Get her a sex machine(toy) before she kills you.

For what? This is what he wanted, so he should live up to that.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by elderhimself(m): 10:40pm On May 19, 2015
Ooooohhhhhh.....ur joystick will have no choice but to go on mandatory retirement oh............#Mourns and Sobs#
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by falansa: 11:31pm On May 19, 2015
MrsChima:
Medically speaking, it is impossible for a woman to be pentrated stiffly without being aroused and it is pleasurable. I believe OP is exaggerating but I am sure he is tired from pleasing her excessively while having
To work outside the home.

She is also trying to get pregnant which explains the constant demand for sex.

If a man is fatigued even one round of sex is going to be exhausting!

Shame on you OP for creating a super story.with alternate account.

was just enjoying the show and don't want to comment but don't have option. While will the Op create a another account just for a super story like this? The Op might actually be telling the truth or otherwise but I know and I've seen ladies who can have sex even more than 8times a day. everybody is diff.
Op should just keep satisfying her or else she might take it outside. Nothing new in dis world again.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by MrsChima(f): 11:55pm On May 19, 2015
falansa:

was just enjoying the show and don't want to comment but don't have option. While will the Op create a another account just for a super story like this? The Op might actually be telling the truth or otherwise but I know and I've seen ladies who can have sex even more than 8times a day. everybody is diff.
Op should just keep satisfying her or else she might take it outside. Nothing new in dis world again.

I know people have high libido but, I know this "working" man is being forced to have sex eight times a day unless he is talking about a quickie which I doubt!

She may be demanding sex when he is tired excessively but I know better. She needs a job!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 19, 2015
kelvine:
Your experience is very similar to that of the OP, even though he did not mention how satisfying he perceived his wife was at each escapade. Did I actually read here that you had 21 rounds in three days ? Now I know I am a learner, but then I rather be a learner here.

Please tell us, how do you advice a man married to a woman with such sexual disorder ? It was easy for you to quit the relationship because you were only just dating.

Do you feel psycho analysis, psycho therapy and medications can help such women ?
Could it be spiritual ?
Do men also have such disorders ?
Sure some folks here might be interested in how you scored 21 goals without off-side grin shocked grin

I can never try that shiit anymore , she had the libido of a nymph. Some of the rounds I didn't come though but she came in all instances. That thing no be enjoyment na punishment. For the op I suggest he get her preggy , after like 2 births her sex drive will nosedive or so I heard ( mounting domestic work with upbringing of the children ) , let's hope he doesn't die before then.
Really I don't know if it's a psychological problem but I have dated girls with very high sex drives and ones with no drives at all ( sexual or emotional ) , I just believe we are made different and uniquely.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 12:46am On May 20, 2015
seuntope8:
Game of Throne Season 5 is out. Up to d sixth episode. My bro! you can't wait 2 watch dis muvie...
i know it's out. I just haven't been able to download any episode yet
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 12:50am On May 20, 2015
Dugozpweeti:
why are you hitting your head on the wall
you must be new. you didn't post correctly and you made no attempt to modify ur post. If i hadn't looked closely, i wouldn't have seen your post embeded in mine. Anyway to answer your question: I DON'T KNOW
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 1:01am On May 20, 2015
Ugojames:

Broh ur crazy grin
Am i now? grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 1:07am On May 20, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
my advice is take TRAmADoL and I bet you, she will beg u to stop...
i still don't get it. Op asks for advice and you ask me to take tramadol? Dude i ain't the one fated to die banging a nympho.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 1:09am On May 20, 2015
MzCorleone:

Dude easy with the head hitting,you're splattering blood all over the thread undecided
Am i now? -_-
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Allikola(m): 3:13am On May 20, 2015
Fingers are not equal ! God created everyone with special skill, strenght etc.

Hence, our forefathers use natural remedy to counter or solve issue like this, they call it AREMO in yoruba (NATURAL STRENTH REMEDY FOR MEN without side effect.)

For the benefit of all, I ll give it out free cos my Great Father charges to prepare it.

Ingredient
1. Honey
2. Eso omu aja (popularly called by Herb sellers) SEED
3. Ewe ekuku (popularly called by Herb sellers) LEAF
Both item 2 & 3 are plant

Preparation
U ll put a clay pot on fire and put the two plant (2 & 3 above) in it. Once it is done, grind it and mix with ur Honey.

Usage
You will use ur 3rd finger to MIX & LICK it. (That is ur DOSAGE)
Lick 3 times in the evening or 30mins before going to bed.

Hmmm, you ll never get tired and it increases sperm count too.
It is also good for Men with WATERY or LOW SPERM COUNT.
NO SIDE EFFECT once u follow instruction.

For more enquiry, feel free to call me on 08054642960 or Email : kazeemalli@yahoo.com
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Allikola(m): 3:14am On May 20, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I can never try that shiit anymore , she had the libido of a nymph. Some of the rounds I didn't come though but she came in all instances. That thing no be enjoyment na punishment. For the op I suggest he get her preggy , after like 2 births her sex drive will nosedive or so I heard ( mounting domestic work with upbringing of the children ) , let's hope he doesn't die before then.
Really I don't know if it's a psychological problem but I have dated girls with very high sex drives and ones with no drives at all ( sexual or emotional ) , I just believe we are made different and uniquely.

Listen to word of elders!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by jerecrown(m): 3:18am On May 20, 2015
Dis madness, i dnt believe dis sadDis madness, i dnt believe dis
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by davidizuchukwu(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2015
Bro, I'm tempted to ask this question.........is your wife a calabar lady?
Because the sex is just too much!!!!!
Haba!!!!!!!! 8times a day? Guussshhhh
You should not allow her kill you before your time
And please try to get her pregnant as soon as possible so she'll be busy nursing a child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 10:26am On May 20, 2015
Nicklouse:
This is my second nairaland account and not my original just for the sake of this post and other stuff. I recently married this beautiful 24 years old Lady about 4 months ago. We married in a church and the wedding was great. Our honeymoon was also great.

She is always demanding sex.. When i say NO she would romance and seduce me so much that i have no choice but to give in up to 8 times a day. Especially weekends. During the working days, she would ensure we copulate at least 3 times in the morning before she leaves for work and up to 3 times at Night before we sleep and sometimes in the car in traffic as our work places are very close so we leave together.

I am getting tired of this. The day she came visiting to my work place.. we had sex there in my office. I dont know whats in her head right now i need help. Nairalanders please help me.

I reported to her family they have ignored my complaints.. She is a very young, beautiful and irresistible girl so i can barely control my self even when i do not want it. I threatened to divorce her, she said i cannot divorce her just like that. She is right, i cannot. I wont dare judging by the family she is coming from. An iron born family.

I am now angry, sad, and confused.. She is even sleeping by my side as i type this i am sure by 5:00am tomorrow, another round. cry
ok if she no wan yansh nah u go come here to complain..
instead of u to dey happy of marrying a nympho u dey here dey complain.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Dugozpweeti(f): 3:57pm On May 20, 2015
Do u mind tutoring me? I love to learn smiley
sylvalord:
you must be new. you didn't post correctly and you made no attempt to modify ur post. If i hadn't looked closely, i wouldn't have seen your post embeded in mine. Anyway to answer your question: I DON'T KNOW
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Dugozpweeti(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2015
I Know fa
Flashh:

Babe don't mind (op) he's a bloody liar. grin
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 20, 2015
Dugozpweeti:
Do u mind tutoring me? I love to learn smiley
well you quoted me correctly this time so i guess you don't need to learn how to quote anymore. I'll be glad to teach you other things though, Just tell me what you wish to learn.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by ciceroo: 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
Nicklouse:
This is my second nairaland account and not my original just for the sake of this post and other stuff. I recently married this beautiful 24 years old Lady about 4 months ago. We married in a church and the wedding was great. Our honeymoon was also great.

She is always demanding sex.. When i say NO she would romance and seduce me so much that i have no choice but to give in up to 8 times a day. Especially weekends. During the working days, she would ensure we copulate at least 3 times in the morning before she leaves for work and up to 3 times at Night before we sleep and sometimes in the car in traffic as our work places are very close so we leave together.

I am getting tired of this. The day she came visiting to my work place.. we had sex there in my office. I dont know whats in her head right now i need help. Nairalanders please help me.

I reported to her family they have ignored my complaints.. She is a very young, beautiful and irresistible girl so i can barely control my self even when i do not want it. I threatened to divorce her, she said i cannot divorce her just like that. She is right, i cannot. I wont dare judging by the family she is coming from. An iron born family.

I am now angry, sad, and confused.. She is even sleeping by my side as i type this i am sure by 5:00am tomorrow, another round. cry
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Deprime007: 3:46pm On May 21, 2015
It could be health issue. I will advice yo see a doctor. Her hormones could be malfunctioning making her feel de way she does demand 4 it
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Dugozpweeti(f): 10:25pm On May 21, 2015
Everything about NL. I'm still a JJC angry
sylvalord:
well you quoted me correctly this time so i guess you don't need to learn how to quote anymore. I'll be glad to teach you other things though, Just tell me what you wish to learn.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by bamirotola: 1:49am On May 22, 2015
Nicklouse:

Flee don't run for ur life bro...
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by bobojoshua(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2015
kelvine:
Drink fruit juice mixed with skimmed milk every morning, servings of oats, boiled eggs, pap and ground nut. Yeah sounds like I am joking, truthfully I am for real.

Exercise together, go on long walks(trekking is trending already) on weekends in place of being indoors all day.

Whenever she asks for intimacy and you seem spent ask for food, tell her to make you a meal like pounded yam and your favorite soup. Any meal that will take over 2 hours to prepare. You need all the energy you can get from food.

When you notice she might ask for sex in traffic, tell her to drive.

Do your job as a husband well, if you did it so well the first and second time. You won't need to go all the way to number eight.

Pray to God and get her pregnant as soon as possible. Pregnancy will create a new experience for her while nursing a baby later on will make her worry less about sex.

Spend longer hours on fore play don't hurry to the promised land.

Thank me later.

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by emeuzo(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

what is false. doing it for 20 minutes? i dont get you. anybody that last more than 20 minutes in a round can not go 8 times in a day and continue the sequence daily.
your chest, stomach, waist and thighs will pain you.

IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR A MAN THAT LAST MORE THAN 20 MINUTES PER ROUND BANG 8 TIMES IN A DAY. WHICH MEANS 24 TIMES IN 3 DAYS.............. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE EVEN ON GUN POINT, FORCE OR WHATEVER U LIKE TO CALL IT.
some guys dont last 1 minute. So doing it 8 times for man like you that last 1 minute is like 8 minutes only.

My brother I am talking from experience not assumption I once befriended a sex machine, if u talk with her on phone she is like, "sex is disgusting" but trust me guy, we do nothing else in this relationship other than sex, it used to b 4 to 5 rounds from 11am till 5 or 6pm when she will leave. Believe it or not, d oonly break we do have is when I feel hungry. She doesn't feel hungry or tired at allll.

But when d relationship got really intimate, she started sleeping over and u can say I turned to a pounding machine meself I don't complain for such things. A friend one day introduced me to this tablet we know as GERMAN POWER ( I don't know if that is d real name, even if it is, i don't think its in Nigeria so don't go looking for it, its an Indian tab) d first time I took this tab we bleeped only once that nyt (as people like u normally do) but guess what?? It was for morethan 2 hours. Go call police if u no wan believe. I don't blab I talk from experience.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by LaurinaDavid(f): 11:53am On May 23, 2015
Nicklouse:

ODE!!!!!!!!
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by BabaGodwins: 5:31pm On May 23, 2015
kelvine:
Drink fruit juice mixed with skimmed milk every morning, servings of oats, boiled eggs, pap and ground nut. Yeah sounds like I am joking, truthfully I am for real.

Exercise together, go on long walks(trekking is trending already) on weekends in place of being indoors all day.

Whenever she asks for intimacy and you seem spent ask for food, tell her to make you a meal like pounded yam and your favorite soup. Any meal that will take over 2 hours to prepare. You need all the energy you can get from food.

When you notice she might ask for sex in traffic, tell her to drive.

Do your job as a husband well, if you did it so well the first and second time. You won't need to go all the way to number eight.

Pray to God and get her pregnant as soon as possible. Pregnancy will create a new experience for her while nursing a baby later on will make her worry less about sex.

Spend longer hours on fore play don't hurry to the promised land.

Thank me later.
well grounded

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by udeze73(m): 7:05pm On May 23, 2015
U married a fucking nymphomaniac
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by amInigerian: 3:36am On Nov 19, 2015
Nicklouse:
I am getting afraid even for her health and mine as its too much. I tried so much to explain and even our pastor did not help he said "Be fruitful and multiply.. You can have sex anywhere anytime" and she picked that up and just continues

[size=13pt]This is one of the funniest posts I have read on nairaland.
I don't know what to say but I think at least, you can take some moringa sprout powder or any other healthy stuffs. The effect is that you will be more nourished bodily and willing and able.
Multivitamin capsules also.

I am saying this because it is better you satisfy her rather than have her go outside.

I will try and do some research (reading) to find out if there is a way to make each round so satisfying such that someone like her will not mind having it fewer times.

Perhaps, making her orgasm by means other than intercourse (but with a lot of intimacy) in the mornings can and will save you strength and nourishment for later in the night

Although I said this was funny, I do consider it serious
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.