Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day (98805 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Wife Forces Husband's Lover To March Naked After Catching Them In Bed Live Video / Bad Economy Forces Calabar Prostitutes To Slash Insertion Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by ipledge10(m): 4:00am On Nov 19, 2015
Beamborla:

O ti fe ku ni abi kini o fe fi kondo se?
who is this
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by ladycomfort(f): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Whao! What did you expect she is just 24 sexual activity is usually very high at this age. Just keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by alvin000(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
How I wish I can get this type of Woman for my life? I am naturally nympho guy who can go for more than five rounds of sex in a night. All my Girls use to be complaining that they are tired or need to sleep where as I would end of masturbating before I sleep too. If there is any lady of this kind should try n contact me. 2B83614D
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by johnsonpolice: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Nicklouse:

God bless you sir. I really appreciated this
pls,try ur best by given it to her more then ten rds and make u take bura tashi for more action.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrsChima:

I know people have high libido but, I know this "working" man is being forced to have sex eight times a day unless he is talking about a quickie which I doubt!

She may be demanding sex when he is tired excessively but I know better. She needs a job!

This is the long and short of it. She is idle. Most nigerian housewives (who likely also have maid, gate man, etc on top to ensure she really isn't doing anything at home) need things to do.

That's why a lot of girls there are also bent on that marriage thing so they can get to laze around doing jack squat, as opposed to jumping into danfo every morning to go to work like their fellow bachelorettes be doing grin

Failing that OP, maybe get your oral game on point so that when you thing is too tired you can still bring her to multiple Os within a mere 15 minutes.
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by chi4ik4(m): 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
OP what is your problem sef? if she is cheating on u now, u will complain, if she denies u sex,u will complain, now that she is doing her job, u are still complaining. what do you really want? God pls give me this kind of his wife so that I will really enjoy my married life..
Re: My Wife Forces Me To Have Sex With Her Almost 8 Times A Day by bosa1(m): 4:09am On Dec 23, 2015
chi4ik4:
OP what is your problem sef? if she is cheating on u now, u will complain, if she denies u sex,u will complain, now that she is doing her job, u are still complaining. what do you really want? God pls give me this kind of his wife so that I will really enjoy my married life..

There's moderation in everything, but what surprises me most is ur kind of prayer, Sex is not what makes you enjoy married life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.