Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One (757 Views)

Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by Nobody: 7:48am On May 19, 2015
Okay..so i found this worth quite a debate and decided to throw it out here..

A man and his wife were travelling back to their home in lagos. On their way, they were crossed by unknown gun weilding men and they ended up being abducted along with their car.
The couple was taken into the forest not far from a main road, the couple was brought down from the car and the real robbery begun.
They were asked to produce the sum of 200,000 on the spot but the couple said they were small salary earners and had very little cash on them on the spot as they were coming from a ceremony.
After much pleading by the couple and threat by the robbers; it was clear the couples had nothing tangible that could be stolen. The gang leader then gave them a condition that only one of them could leave that place alive..he said it was either the husband killed the wife or the wife killed the husband! And anyone who refuses wil be killed.
The gang leader gave the husband a gun and asked him to shoot the wife, but the husband pleaded and pleaded that he couldnt imagine the mother of his two kids dead not to talk of him being the killer..to cut that part short, the husband didnt shoot the gun. Bt instead of killing him, the gang leader gave the gun to the wife and asked ha to do the same..the wife pleaded at first, bt afta a while, she was silent and in a second, she pulled the trigger!
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by Nobody: 7:50am On May 19, 2015
Unfortunately, the gun was bullet-empty!! The gang leader gave the man a pat on his back and told the couple to go with their car.

Now the big question, what would do if you were the husband?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by IamLEGEND1: 8:04am On May 19, 2015
i will slap u for posting this old noñsense
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by Nobody: 8:12am On May 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
LOL! Funny you
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by SPAGGYYY(f): 8:16am On May 19, 2015
The couples sef don settle d matter long time ago, u still dey post am...na old story na...during d days of the drummer boy
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by Nobody: 8:17am On May 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
u dont need to talk if you have nothing to add..
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by Nobody: 8:20am On May 19, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
The couples sef don settle d matter long time ago, u still dey post am...na old story na...during d days of the drummer boy
whats wrong with our people? Did i brag or tag the thread topic "latest"? Yea its old, bt hey!! Its a forum for God's sake..
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by SPAGGYYY(f): 8:27am On May 19, 2015
mobolaji88:

whats wrong with our people? Did i brag or tag the thread topic "latest"? Yea its old, bt hey!! Its a forum for God's sake..
Mobolaji, don't mind our people jare, is just dat our people wants more updated gists, shey u get?

So for d sake of the thread; I will just remove her name from my willl...
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by sinaj(f): 8:31am On May 19, 2015
my m.b embarassed

diz guy haf finish me cry
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by Nobody: 8:59am On May 19, 2015
Copy and pastetation!
Re: Guys, What Would You Do If You Were The One by oppybouy(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2015
SPAGGYYY:
drummer boy ke? na during King Jaja of Opobo time.

(1) (Reply)

Aids Cure: How Different Will You View Sex Now? / He Is About To Rape A Girl He Met On Facebook, But Watch What Happens ... / Caption This Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.